Women's Basketball Hall of Fame Reviews

4 | Knoxville, TN

4 Reviews for Women's Basketball Hall of Fame

Laura · Married on 06/25/2016

Margo, Dana, and their team are the most friendly and helpful vendors to work with! They are work horses behind the scenes and do whatever they have to to see that your event goes off without a hitch! I highly recommend this venue, because of the wonderful people you would be working with!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Christina · Married on 05/03/2014

The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame was the perfect place for our wedding! It was the perfect size and the layout of the space really allowed guests to socialize and have a good time. The staff service was fantastic.

Sent on 05/15/2014

mary · Married on 12/01/2013

I highly recommend having an event at the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.

From the first meeting with Dana, we knew that this would be the perfect venue for our wedding. And we don't even watch basketball! The actual space is spectacular with the tall ceilings and enormous windows that feature amazing views of downtown Knoxville. Also the marble, glass, and silver railings really offer a blank canvas to turn the room into whatever you want. In addition, we found the WBHOF to be easy for guests to get to and park.

I was also impressed at how well everyone at the WBHOF catered to the other service providers. I know they went above and beyond to help coordinate with the caterer, party rentals, photographers, videographers, band, and the florist. Dana also did the last minute contacting to make sure everything was still in order.

The service and care provided was outstanding. Dana and the staff really went above and beyond to make the entire experience go smoothly and to remove as much stress as possible during our wedding day.

I cannot stress what a delight it was to work with everyone there!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Jenny · Married on 07/07/2007

Dana and her staff at the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame were great! They were on the ball (haha) with everything and were very professional. Dana was easy to get along with and has great ideas about decorating the rotunda area (where we had our reception). The area where we held our reception is kind of unique ... it's a two level round room where the top level looks down into the bottom level. We had food/drink upstairs with dancing and a DJ downstairs. It was great! We had a wonderful time and the venue was perfect for a wedding reception. There is an outdoor area where people could go eat or they could eat at tables inside. We had a great time!:) I would completely recommend the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame as a reception venue!

Oh, Dana will set up your equipment rental too (chairs, tables, linens, etc) and take care of all of it. She knows how to throw a great reception!

One more great thing about the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame ... it shares a parking lot with the Knoxville Marriott. Our wedding guest (we had a lot of out of towners) could just walk to their rooms once it was over. Nikki Harrell at the Marriott was a great contact for setting up rooms too. She gave me a great deal for my block of rooms too!

Sent on 04/29/2008