384 Reviews for Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos

Ring Bearers (5)
Mother of Groom (4)
Bridal Gowns (4)
Flower Girls (3)

My experience was unbelievable! It was truly magical and everything I thought it would be. I can't thank Sarah O enough for the time and effort she put into making that day an amazing day for me!

Profile Picture Justine, 10/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience with Wolsfelt's from the very beginning. As a gal who doesn't often pamper herself, I had start treatment during my dress selection process. Cristina did an amazing job on my alterations, and listened to my feedback. I even found my perfect wedding shoes, and they let me know when their upcoming sale was and suggested I wait until then to purchase them. I would definitely recommend Wolsfelt's to anyone in the Aurora area, especially if you want a personal touch. Thank you for helping me feel beautiful on our big day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Alterations, Preservation, Bride, Mother of Bride

Wolsfelts made finding a wedding dress so incredibly easy! My consultant was so helpful and really helped my vision of my dream wedding dress come true. The alterations department is absolutely amazing! Even after ordering my dress 4 inches shorter, my dress still needed to be shorten and I was really concerned about the lace design on the bottom getting ruined, but it was altered absolutely perfectly!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wolsfelt’s is an amazing place! They knew exactly what I wanted when I walked in the door! Thanks for making me look so good on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience was excellent! It was stress free and my dress along with the bridesmaids dresses for PERFECT. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law got their dresses here are well!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Wolsfelt's was more than I could have imagined! I went in not knowing what to expect and was overwhelmed with all of the different styles and options for wedding dresses, but right when I walked in the door i was put at ease. Darcy listened to my vision, and brought me a bunch of dresses along with other styles I may have not thought of. I did not think I would go in that morning and walk out with my wedding dress, but after trying on "THE" dress, I knew that it was perfect and no other dress could compare to how I felt after putting it on, so I stopped my search. The entire Wolsfelt's team and everyone that I interacted with gave me that family vibe and truly personal experience that I feel you do not always get at other bridal shops. I also got all of my accessories from there, they have such a great selection of beautiful jewelry and other accessories for your big day. My alterations experience was also beyond my expectations, as I requested a few customizations and they worked wonders..making the dress EVEN more beautiful than it was in the beginning! I would recommend them to anyone, thank you Wolsfelt's for helping me find my dream dress and making my day as perfect as it could have been!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The customer service at Wolsfelt's was exceptional. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The alterations that I had done on my dress were perfection and completed in a timely manner! I would highly recommend this store to any bride.

My husband used their tuxedo service and was also highly impressed. Donna was amazing when it came to measuring each groomsman and fathers. When they tried on their tuxedos, Donna even noticed that my husband's vest was a bit too large and overnighted a brand new one. Needless to say, we both looked perfect on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Elyse, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils

Wonderful experience for your selection of dresses and helpful kind staff. Want to make sure that you look beautiful for your special day!

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience at Wolsfelts Bridal. From the day that I came with my mom, MOH and mother in law to be I have no complaints. Finding the perfect dress was so easy with Sarah- she gave great feed back and helped me picture myself in each dress. The minute I put my dress on I was in love. The alteration process was so great as well. I had my dress on time and it fit so perfectly. And the day of I received so many compliments from people on my dress and I felt absolutely perfect. I will recommend everyone to Wolsfelts when they are dress shopping. Thank you for such an awesome experience.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wolsfelts was absolutely wonderful! Recommend them and their service 100 times over. They were so helpful throughout the entire process and helped me to find my wedding dress as well as my bridesmaids dresses! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an over the top bridal experience working with Andrea at Wolsfelt’s! Andrea is the sweetest and absolutely amazing to work with! I could not of found a more perfect dress and veil without her help! From dresses, accessories and veils they have the best selection!

We also had the pleasure of working with donna in the tux department! All the tuxes looked great and for the guys perfectly.

Thank you so much Andrea and Donna for all you did! My husband and I could not of been happier with how everything looked!❤️❤️❤️

Wolsfelt’s is definitely a one stop shop and I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Photos
Profile Picture Kelsey , 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Groom, Ring Bearers

Loved loved loved my dress! I felt gorgeous and can’t wait to get my pictures! Thank you

Profile Picture Diana, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn't say enough good things about this place! I found my dream wedding gown and veil within my budget and the staff was awesome. Planning a wedding is very stressful! Wolsfelt's does a great job of making sure your dress is one thing you DON'T stress about. If you are starting your search for your wedding dress, go here! They offer a huge variety of beautiful, unique, high quality
gowns. They stored my dress for me until my wedding day. I also did my alterations here and the pricing was very reasonable. I'll be bringing my dress back to be cleaned and preserved too! They do it ALL! Love them!

Profile Picture Katie , 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)

My experience at Wolsfelt's was absolutely wonderful! Every time I walked into the store, from the first dress I tried on (which ended up being THE dress) to the final fitting, I was filled with excitement . The staff was always very accommodating and the atmosphere warm and inviting. I recommend Wolsfelt's to anyone looking to have the perfect bridal experience!

Profile Picture Ashling, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wolsfelts bridal was very professional and made me feel like a bride! They assign you to one consultant who gives you their undivided attention and helps you not only pick the dress you that is your style but also the dress that will make you look the most beautiful on your wedding day. They have many dresses to pick from and it is the most adorable wedding boutique.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation

I had the best experience with Wolsfelt’s! They knew exactly what dresses to pull for my special day! Everyone was helpful and made me feel special the whole time I was there. The alterations were amazing! They were perfect and I wouldn’t change anything about my dress. I would recommend Wolsfelt’s to every upcoming bride.

Profile Picture Courtney , 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience at Wolsfelt’s Bridal. The entire staff made my day so special. They custom made my straps and was able to find the veil of my dreams. They also made the perfect bracelet to compliment my dress. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jenn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had a great experience! The sales associate who helped us was very engaged and helpful and I found the dress of my dreams! Love Wolsfelt's, would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The team at Wolsfelt's Bridal was absolutely amazing! Laurie helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding day. I came in with a general idea in mind and she ended up bringing in my dream dress. The entire team was helpful and so sweet. Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day everything I could ask for!

Profile Picture Jeannette, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations, Formal Gowns

Wolsfelt's has been so exceptional to me, I couldn't be happier I found my Justin Alexander ballgown wedding dress with them. As a bride planning her wedding, they were so helpful, always a phone call away to answer my questions, work with scheduling, alterations, even helping me look for the perfect shade of burgundy for my bridesmaid's dresses and men's ties (even during a power outage!) They truly go above & beyond for their brides and their service is unmatched. My seamstress, Ula, put in so much work to alter my dress after losing 40lbs and having an intricate bustle. I cannot thank her enough for her quality of work - it was absolutely perfect. Thank you Wolsfelt's!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows

Wolsfelt's was great! Found the perfect dress! Ula the seamstress is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Bride, Shoes, Undergarments

Would recommend wolsfelts to everyone I know. They are so helpful and willing to go out of there way to help me find my perfect dress!

Profile Picture Tori, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Heard of Wolsfelts from many people before going.. When we first went, I found my dress... however it was a size 8.. and i needed a size... 20 so my sister was able to try it on .. and i loved it. However Wolsfelts said that they wanted me to be able to try it on myself so they were able to get a dress my size in for me to try... and it was so amazing. We bought it that day and couldn't of been happier. Every time I had to go back to wolsfelt was a great experience and I recommend to all my friends! Great service and Great dresses!

Profile Picture neena, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Bride, Alterations

Wolsfelt's is absolutely amazing! They helped me customize my dress to exactly what I wanted! I did my alterations there, bridesmaid dresses, tuxes, and my mom bought her dress there too. They were amazing through the whole experience! I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 1 Review