Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

Wolsfelt's Bridal 5
Wolsfelt's Bridal 6
Wolsfelt's Bridal 7

Jen · Married on 09/09/2016

I found my dream dress at Wolsfelt's and was impressed by the level of service I received throughout the process. When I needed accessories to complement the dress, the suggestions made were thoughtful and elegant. All of the groomsmen selected tuxedos from Wolsfelt's and the process was so easy, especially for people coming in from out of town. I would highly recommend Wolsfelt's for anyone looking for that perfect dress!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad we could make your experience so easy and pleasant for you both for your bridal gown and tuxedos! Thank you so much for including us in your wedding day! We wish you the very best!!

Katie · Married on 09/04/2016

Many of the women in my family have come to Wolsfelts to buy a wedding dress, so this is a tradition that I also wanted to follow. I was very satisfied with my experience at Wolsfelts. The employees were very helpful and knowledgeable about finding the perfect dress for me. I was very happy with how my dress and veil turned out! The seamstress was also very helpful and fixed any changes to the dress that were needed. The dress was finished on time and was packaged well. I would definitely recommend Wolsfelts to any incoming brides and grooms! It was a great experience working with the staff!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Katie!! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience here at Wolsfelt's! We are so happy for you and wish you the best of luck! Thank you so much for your kind review and for allowing us to be a part of your special day!!

Annie · Married on 09/02/2016

I had an amazing experience here. I worked with Alyssa, and she made the process so simple, and did not try to pressure me or rip me off like many other bridal boutiques. I loved that Wolsfelt's offered many promotions that gave back to the community, which is what attracted me to the store when I was there. I did not find my dress in store, but they ordered the one that I saw somewhere else. Alyssa called me to remind me of the accessory sale so that I was able to purchase my veil, and the alteration department was fantastic. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Annie, we greatly appreciate your kind words! We are so happy for you and so glad we could be a part of your special day. We wish you and your husband all the best! Please send us pictures if you get the chance, we would LOVE to see them!

Heidi · Married on 09/02/2016

Went in this past August with my mom and had a wonderful time. There was a great variety of dresses to choose from, saw the one on the manikin and knew it was mine. Once I tried it on it was a done deal. The staff was very friendly and just as excited as I was. They were also able to accommodate to my needs since I'm living out of the country.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Heidi,

Congratulations! We are so glad we could help make your dream dress become a reality. We aim to make all our brides feel like the only girl in the world! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your big day! Best of luck to you both!

Becca · Married on 08/13/2016

I just got married this past weekend! I bought my dress over a year ago and Jenny was my awesome sales associate. I ended up finding the dress with my mom at the first appointment and it was such a special moment for us. I went in only thinking I would look around (as I had not brought my bridesmaids with me) and I refused to consider strapless. Jenny really listened to me and helped me realize that strapless was not a thing to fear. She found me the most gorgeous dress ever!! Strapless, blush (I love pink!), mermaid, and delicate! I also ended up getting a veil, belt, jewelry and a garter from this store! Not only did I have the PERFECT dress, but my alteration appointments were a complete breeze! I highly recommend Wolsfelt's Bridal for your wedding dress as well as any other services they offer!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on your recent wedding! That sounds like such a special moment that you got to share with your mom and we are glad it was with us! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your big day! Thank you for the kind review as well! We wish you the best of luck!

Blair · Married on 08/13/2016

I can't even begin to tell everyone how they MUST choose Wolsfelt's for their wedding gown and bridesmaid dress purchases. My process was so streamlined and easy. The choices were perfect and the tailoring was flawless. My girls had a great experience purchasing their dresses (at a wonderful discount since I bought my gown there). If I had to do it all over again (and I wish I could!) I would do it all at Wolsfelt's again. The fact that they also steam and store your dress up until your big day was a perk as well! 5 star service!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Blair!! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and we are so happy that you had a great experience here at Wolsfelt's Bridal! Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your pictures with us, you looked GORGEOUS! Best wishes to you and your new husband!!

Kimberly · Married on 08/13/2016

My advice would be to choose a vendor that you are comfortable with. If they appear to just be trying to make the sale and don't care about what you want. Don't pick them. Wolsfelt was not like that. They were wonderful.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Kimberly! We are so happy for you and so thankful that we could be a part of a special day. It means a lot to us that we could make you feel comfortable and special throughout your time working with us! We wish you all the best!

Nora · Married on 08/06/2016

Everyone we came in contact with was helpful and accommodating. Laurie assisted us with the wedding/ bridesmaid's dress selection and was excellent. She was great with pointing out good and not so good features which made the selection much easier. Can't thank them enough and a big thank you to Karen for suggesting we consider looking there. It was our first bridal shop to check out and there was no need to go any where else.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations! We are so glad you had such a great experience and you were able to find your dream dress at Wolsfelt's bridal! Thank you for the kind review. Best of luck!

Jenelle · Married on 08/06/2016

Wolsfelt's was truly amazing through my whole entire bridal experience. They always made me feel like I was the only bride in the room which I feel some things are taken advantage of at bigger commercial stores. Lorie worked with us and she was absolutely extraordinary. Everyone here went above and beyond to help us with every question or favor across the planning and purchasing process. They even let me come in a few weeks before the wedding for one last fitting just to put my mind at ease. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Jenelle,

Congratulations! We are so happy that you had such a great experience with us. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your big day! We wish you the best of luck!

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

I had a great experience here from start to finish. I had gone to around 3 bridal salons prior to Wolsfelts without success. They were having a Justin Alexander trunk show that day and I instantly found my dress. My consultant, Alyssa, was extremely helpful. I ended up buying my dress, veil, bridesmaid dresses, rented tuxes, and did my alterations there. The whole process was easy and convenient.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Jessica,
    Congratulations! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your big day! You were such a beautiful bride and you were a pleasure to work with! We wish you the best of luck as newlyweds.

Mary · Married on 07/16/2016

I had a great experience! They were very kind and helpful. I got my dress, bridesmaids dresses, and mother of the bride dress there. I would highly recommend wolsfelts :).

Sent on 07/15/2016

Mary,

Congratulations! Thank you for the kind review. We had a great time working with you and your girls! We wish you the best of luck!

Madeline · Married on 07/16/2016

My experience at Wolsfelt's was a pleasure from start to finish. Tabby was my stylist during the gown shopping experience. She made my family and I very comfortable, was open and honest with us, and was patient with me as I took my time to find the dress that was just right for me. The fitting experience was also excellent. I panicked a few days before my wedding because my friend who learned the bustle had a family crisis and wouldn't be able to attend the wedding, so my seamstress came in early one night to teach someone new. Overall, I would definitely recommend Wolsfelt's to brides to be!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Madeline, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy that you and your family had such a pleasant experience working with us here at Wolsfelt's, it was a pleasure to work with you! Best wishes to you!

Dana · Married on 07/09/2016

My dress shopping experience at Wolsfelts was amazing! I was paired with Jenny and she made the process of finding the perfect dress so special. I went through several white dresses before coming across a blush tulle dress – absolutely not what I was expecting but when I put it on it felt like it was made for me. I thought the dress was beautiful but that it needed a little sparkle, so Jenny helped me find these gorgeous beaded straps that they added to the dress. The fitting process was pleasant also! Sharon was wonderful to work with and I knew I was leaving my dress in good hands between each visit. I would highly recommend Wolsfelts to every bride!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Dana! We're so glad we could help you find your perfect dress and we are so thankful we could be a part of your big day! It means so much to us that you had such a great experience working with us from shopping all the way through alterations! Thank you so much for your kind review, we wish you all the best!!

Cari · Married on 07/03/2016

Wolsfelt's definitely has the best servicing! Their staff truly understands how nerve wrecking, hard, and important it is for the bride to make a decision on the dress. They were so helpful, patient, caring and understanding. I gave them a description of what I was looking for and next thing I know they had over 10 dresses ready for me to try on. Not only did they pull so many dresses for me to try on but they also brought matching belts and veils to go with the various dress styles. I was worried about not finding the "one" but it is almost impossible to not find your dress with them because they have so many styles and designs to choose from in stock. Their inventory is amazing. My mom and grandmother were running really late and arrived almost an hour after my appointment time, the staff member that was taking care of me was very patient and insisted that I keep the dress I had chosen on for them to see me when they got there. She was also sweet enough to let me try all the other dresses I had already tried on for them to see the options. I loved that they have their very own alterations department in-house. The seamstresses are very professional, creative, and skilled. I loved my dress, it was everything I had envisioned and I received so many compliments on my wedding day. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Cari, We are so happy for you! It makes us so happy that we were able to help you throughout the fun (and stressful) process of wedding planning and help you find your dream dress! It means so much that we were able to be a part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it so much! We wish all the very best!!

Anikka · Married on 06/25/2016

Went shopping here with my mom and ended up buying the first dress I tried on!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

So glad you were able to find your dream dress! Best of luck to you.We would love to see your pictures form the big day!

melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

I had a fantastic experience at Wolsfelts! I had a hard time finding a wedding dress that I loved. Before going to Wolsfelts, I had tried on over 70 dresses and none were "the one." At Wolsfelts, I worked with Alyssa who patiently helped me try on many dresses. During that appointment, I did find "the dress!" I was so thrilled and relieved to have found a dress that was a perfect fit for me. We had such a positive experience with Alyssa, that we asked her to work with my bridesmaids on finding dresses. My bridesmaids commented on how initially they were dreading dress shopping by Alyssa made it fun and easy for them. From start to finish, everything was handled seamlessly. I can't thank Wolsfelts enough!!!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Melissa,

Congratulations on your recent wedding! We are so glad you had such a great experience with Wolsfelt's Bridal and your consultant Alyssa. You and your girls were always a pleasure to work with! Thank you for the kind review. We would love to see your pictures from the big day! Best of luck to you and your husband!

Anna · Married on 06/11/2016

I had such an amazing experience here! Wolsfelt's was my second stop on my first day out shopping and I bought my dress the same day. I was able to make a last minute appointment and they were beyond helpful. I tried on a ton of dresses and then re-tried the same ones countless times and they were patient every time. Of course I received countless compliments on my wedding day and I know it's because the dress was altered perfectly and they helped me pick out the perfect belt to go with it. I would recommend them to any brides in the area!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Anna!! We are so glad you had such a great experience and we are so happy we were able to help you find the perfect dress for your big day! Thank you so much for your kind review and we are happy we could be a part of your special day! Please send us pictures if you get the chance! It's always exciting for us to see our beautiful brides!

Jennie · Married on 05/07/2016

The staff is overwhelmingly friendly. Every question was answered and they fully dedicate their time to only you during your appointment. I have, and will continue, to recommend this shop for all wedding attire!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennie! We are so happy we could help you through this process and we are so glad you had a great experience working with us! Congratulations and thank you so much for your kind review!

Katie · Married on 04/24/2016

We used Wolsfelts for both our bridesmaids and our groomsmen, as well as my dress and husbands tux. I could not rave enough about this place. They are with you every step of the way and make sure to make the process smooth. Andrea, Donna, and Carmen are the greatest. I absolutely loved my dress (and so did my husband) I felt so amazingly beautiful the day of the wedding thanks to wolsfelts and their staff. The bridesmaids dresses were very unique and pretty. The tuxes were very sharp. Every step of the process was easy and allowed me to be stress free when it came to attire. Thanks to everyone at wolsfelts our wedding was amazing.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Katie,
    Congratulations on your recent wedding! We are so glad that everything was exactly how you imaged. Thank you for allowing Wolsfelt's to be apart of your big day! Best of luck as newlyweds! We would love to see pictures from the big day.

Go to this dress shop. I'm serious. I had the best time picking out my dress and it was stress free. Everyone I talked to was knowledgeable and so helpful. They also helped me with bridesmaids dresses and the variety was big but not overwhelming. It's a cozy shop with wonderful people. Why are you still reading this? Go to Wolsfelts!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Aw thank you so much for that review! That was so sweet. Congratulations!! Best of luck to you! Thank you for choosing us to be apart of your big day!

When I first stepped into Wolsfelt's bridal, I knew this was where I would find my dress! Everyone was so willing to help me with whatever I needed. They made sure I was the main focus all the time! I got my dress, veil/accessories,my bridesmaids dresses, tuxedos and my moms dress there. The prices were so reasonable! My mom, myself and my girls had alterations done. Holy cow is what I have to say! The dresses were amazing! My dress was PERFECT!!! Rosa was amazing! The guys looked so handsome and everything was in on time, Donna was so easy to work with and is so helpful and knowledgeable. When I picked up my dress they had this cute saying on it. The bag was huge and very accommodating for my dress. They all wished me good luck and helped me out to my car with my dress to make sure it got loaded properly. I got SO many compliments on my dress throughout the whole night. I was so sad when it was over. I am also planning on getting my dress heirloomed, because it is just too beautiful to keep in the bag. This was the best bridal experience I could ever ask for and I am glad Wolsfelt's was there to be apart of my day.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on your recent wedding! We are so glad you had such a great experience with us. We couldn't be happier to be apart of your big day! It is such a great feeling when brides feel this way about us, so thank you for the encouraging words. We wish you the best of luck. We would love to see your pictures from the wedding.

Antoinette · Married on 04/02/2016

They were so friendly here! My experience was great. Rosa, my seamstress did a wonderful job altering my dress to make it perfect!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. We are glad we could be apart of your big day! Best of luck to you!

Lisa · Married on 04/02/2016

My experience with Lorrie, bridal consultant, and Rosa, alterations were beyond words! We got my dress, the bridesmaid dresses and tuxes all with Wolsfelts. Lorrie was great working with my large body shape and finding the perfect dress. My bridesmaids were a wide range of sizes, and again, Lorrie found the dresses that compliment all of them. They were very accommodating as one of my bridesmaids traveled a distance and Wolsfelts gladly repressed her dress in a short time. Rosa in alterations got my dress fitting perfectly! Again, with a large body I wasn't expecting my dress to fit perfectly but Rosa made it fit perfectly to my shape.

Everyone at the salon is so friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating. I can't say enough about this salon. I would recommend to everyone this is the place to go for a perfect, wonderful stress experience as they do it all!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Lisa, Congratulations! We couldn't be happier for you and your husband. We are so glad you chose Wolsfelt's to be apart of your big day! That is wonderful you found off your necessitates under one roof! We enjoyed working with you. Best of luck. We would love to see pictures from your big day!

Both of my sisters were married in this last year and found their dresses at Wolsfelt's. So, when it came my turn I made my first stop at Wolsfelt's and I found my dream dress the first time I went! Amazing service and the seamstress who worked with me made my dress fit better than I ever could have imagined. I definitely recommend starting your search for your dream dress at Wolsfelt's!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations! We are so glad you were able to find your dream dress here at Wolsfelt's Bridal as well as your sisters too! We love to be able to help families and 2nd and 3rd generation brides! We are so happy for you! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your big day! Good luck with everything!

Sarah · Married on 12/12/2015

I bought my wedding dress at Wolsfelt's. Went there on a whim (after looking at many bridal boutiques) and ended up ordering dress, belt, and veil! They were wonderful to work with. The alterations were smooth as well. Carol listened to my requests and was very helpful. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Sarah,

Congratulations on your recent wedding! Thank you for the kind review. Thank you for allowing Wolsfelt's to be apart of your big day! Best of luck to you both!