Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

514 | Aurora, IL

514 Reviews for Wolsfelt's Bridal

Jessica L. · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfection

I am so appreciative of Wolsfelts! They made me feel so special and were so accommodating! I have already recommended Wolsfelts to all of my engaged friends! They are truly amazing!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Jessica! We appreciate your recommendations! Thanks for coming to Wolsfelt's and letting us be apart of your wedding experience!
  • Tammi

Tammi · Married on 08/31/2019

Love this place!

My experience with wolsfelt Bridal was great! Staff was always nice and caring! They made sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the nice review! We are happy you had a great experience with us at Wolsfelt's!

Allicyn F. · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best Experience

This wedding boutique was the best! Such professionals and they have dresses for all budgets! It's such a personalized experience that you don't even realize anyone else is in the store. My consultant Jill is phenomenal and listened to everything I wanted and didn't want in a dress. You must check this boutique out and make sure to have your consultant be Jill!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing words, Allicyn! We are so glad you loved your experience and we are so grateful that you allowed us to be a part of your special day!

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2019

Love Wolsfelt's!!

I first heard of Wolsfelt's when I saw that a Facebook friend had found her dream dress there, I was in the middle of looking for my wedding dress at the time but felt like it was hard to find a boutique in the area that sold affordable wedding dresses.

I submitted an inquiry through their website asking if they had dresses in my price range and dresses in my size that I could try on, they responded quickly with a yes to both questions. I made an appointment for a weekday evening. We got there and there were only a few other customers in the store, it made for a very personal experience which was fantastic!

Lorrie was my consultant, she came up to me and we talked through my vision and other dresses I had tried on and what I liked and didn't like. She picked out dresses that she thought fit my style and she let us pick out dresses too. My sister actually ended up picking the winner, but it only became the winner with Lorrie's help. I knew I wanted a high neckline on my dress and the one that my sister found was strapless but it had the lace that I loved. Lorrie went and found a gorgeous jacket that fit with the dress so well! it added the high neckline that I was looking for and I fell in love! They helped me find the perfect belt and veil to go with my dress, and I got an amazing price! I also had to have very few alterations because Lorrie did such a good job taking my measurements. it basically fit like a glove at my first fitting!

The day of the wedding, the dress made me feel like a princess! I got so many compliments on it, and after I took the jacket off I had so many people commenting on how they couldn't even tell that the dress was two pieces!

Wolsfelt's not only made my vision come true, but they made me feel amazing on the most amazing day of my life! Thank you Wolsfelt's!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on your beautiful day Kelly!! So happy for you and your husband! Thanks for coming to Wolsfelt's!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey H. · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful!

My experience at Wolsfeldt's was absolutely wonderful : ) They were ready for me on time when I arrived to my appointment to try on bridal dresses and when I went with my sister and mom to pick out the bridesmaid dresses. Jessica did a fabulous job explaining different dresses and was great at listening to what type of styles. I picked out some dresses on my own to try and the one I ended up picking was one that she picked out that she thought that I would love and I did fall in love with it. They did a great job with my alterations also. I cannot say enough about this bridal shop---I have had multiple friends that have gotten their bridesmaid and bridal gown here and the experiences were wonderful

Sent on 02/04/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Lindsey!! We appreciate your kind review!! Congratulations!!!!
  • Tarah

Tarah P. · Married on 07/27/2019

Huge selection, helpful staff!

Such a great selection of dresses! The staff was friendly and helpful. I found my dream dress at Wolsfelt's!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

thank you so much for your review! We are so happy we were able to help you find your perfect dress
  • Jackie

Jackie G. · Married on 07/20/2019

Most amazing dress ever

I didn’t imagine finding my dream dress here I wanted to look like a princess and I did! I loved my dress, everyone made me feel like family there. I love this place!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Annie

Annie M. · Married on 07/12/2019

Highly recommend

I got my dress at Wolsfelt’s and I am so happy I did! During the shopping process they were so patient with me and helped make sure I was 100% sure I found my dream dress. I could not be happier with my dress! We also rented tuxes here and Donna was amazing! She made sure each guy had the perfect size, altered when needed, and even ordered a different size jacket overnight for one of the guys to make sure everybody looked their best. The guys all looked fantastic! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding, Annie! We are so incredibly excited for you and your hubby

Stephanie K. · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing Experience!

My mom, sister and mother-in-law all found their wedding dress at Wolsfelts, and I did to! The Wolsfelts team was amazing! I absolutely loved my dress and received tons of compliments. We also got the bridesmaid dresses at Wolsfelts and they were stunning and fit everyone perfectly.
    Thank you Wolsfelts for making my experience amazing and exceeding my expectations!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

YAY! That is so amazing to hear, Stephanie!! :) We are so grateful for you guys and keeping the tradition alive! It makes us so happy! We are so thankful you trusted us for your girls too :)

We wish you the best and all the happiness in the world!
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 06/22/2019

Gorgeous High Quality Gowns and Professional Staff

I had an AMAZING experience at Wolsfelt's Bridal. My consultant, Lorrie, was wonderful! She helped me find the perfect dress. I had a great experience with the alterations department. The pictures do not do the dress justice! The detail and sparkle on the dress is unbelievable! I can't wait until I receive my professional pictures from the wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Kiersten!! Congratulations on your wedding!!! Send us photos when you get them! We can't wait to see!!
  • Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 06/22/2019

The perfect dress and alterations!

I can't express what a great experience I had buying my wedding dress from Wolsfelt's! They made the entire process easy and enjoyable! The premier appointment was a great, memorable experience and fun for my whole entourage! Sarah was absolutely the best and helped me find my perfect dress! I can't believe it was the first dress I tried on! We all knew it was the one from the start! Ula in alterations made my dress fit perfectly, especially the bustle! I would recommend Wolsfelt's to everyone!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Nicole! You looked absolutely STUNNING in your perfect dress. We are so glad and thankful you loved your premier appointment
  • Racheal

Racheal · Married on 06/05/2019

Top notch service

Excellent experience from start to finish. Very professional & experienced consultants & alterations team & it shows. There is definitely value in years of experience. Ula in alterations is beyond amazing & I’m so thankful I had her guidance and skills working with my dress. If I ever need another formal dress, this will be the first place I return to.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Rachael!! We appreciate your kind review!! Your pictures are stunning!!

Natalie · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing from start to finish. Worth the drive!

The was my first and last stop finding my beautiful wedding gown! They have a great selection at all price ranges with great staff

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Jen

Jen S. · Married on 06/01/2019

One of my best wedding vendors!!

I absolutely cannot say enough positive things about Wolsfelt's! I went there for my first wedding dress shopping appointment and worked with Andrea and she was incredible. She was attentive, never made me feel rushed, and let me try on literally anything I thought I may even remotely like. I had multiple other dress appointments at other shops and I'm the type of person that had to see everything that was out there, so I went to my other appointments at various other bridal shops and found a dress I really liked. However, I told my mom I really wanted to give Wolsfelt's my business (because they were that wonderful). So I sent a picture of the dress I found to Andrea and she found me a dress that was similar but even better at Wolsfelt's. It was my dream dress and the dress I ultimately walked down the aisle in. Now lets talk about the alterations department. I had quite a few minor changes I wanted made to my dress and Antonia was amazing! She listened to every minor adjustment I wanted and altered the dress perfectly. I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and it is very much in thanks to the staff here. Could not recommend more highly!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Jackie · Married on 05/17/2019

Above & Beyond

From the second I walked in the door the customer service was nothing short of amazing! Sarah and Antonia were extremely helpful every step of the way and made the experience so much more personal! I would recommend Wolsfelt’s to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 04/26/2019

Bridal boutique

Wolsfelt's bridal made finding my wedding dress so easy! They really helped find me a dress perfect for my body shape and their alterations department was amazing! My seamstress helped make my dress fit me like a glove! This bridal boutique is the best!

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney J. · Married on 03/30/2019

Bridal Gown

I highly reccomend going here to find THE DRESS. There is a large selection and Lori helped me find my perfect dress. I also got my dress altered here and everything went smoothly.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Courtney! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad you had such a great experience. We can't thank you enough for letting us be a part of your special day!
  • Sara

Sara S. · Married on 03/30/2019

Quality Gowns and Service

Dress shopping at Wolsfelt's was the easiest decision I made for our wedding. I purchased my prom dress from Wolsfelt's way back when, so I knew that this was the place to go when I got engaged. Andrea was wonderful from the start. She listened to what I wanted and pulled beautiful gowns that zeroed in on my vision. The entire process was so easy and fun! My gown was one of the first ones I tried on! And I was able to try on veils and accessories on that first day to complete the look. When the gown was ordered and arrived at the shop, Andrea called to see if I wanted to try it on again well before I needed to schedule the alteration appointment. She was very accommodating and treated my family like her own. Then, working with Ula in the alterations department was so easy too! She went through every detail of the gown to make it perfect. Being that I wore flats with my wedding dress, there were some alterations needed. She did a wonderful job on working with the tricky lace and made the dress look like it was made just for me! I couldn't be happier with my gown and the service I received throughout the process! I can't recommend Wolsfelt's enough! They are worth every penny - you may pay more money for a gown versus a big box store but you get quality materials, quality work, and quality service from start to finish!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 02/23/2019

Mini “SYTD” boutique

I got my dress last year - about 12 months before my wedding. We were greeted nicely at the door & introduced to their mascot Remington (their white-golden retriever) who was absolutely adorable. I was shown to dresses in my price point, picked out a few and had my stylist pick out a few she thought would fit me. Just like SYTD, I was brought out to my group of girls to show them dresses and we rated each one. My stylist was amazing and actually picked my dress. It was beautiful. Alterations were a little pricy, but ended up fitting me to a T. I received so many compliments, and I always refer my friends here now. I definitely would recommend this hidden gem :)

Sent on 03/09/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Samantha! We are so thankful you trusted us to be a part of your incredible day. Remmie loves seeing and loving on all of our beautiful brides :) We appreciate your sweet words and can't thank you enough for the referrals! Make sure you send us pictures/ tag us!!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 01/26/2019

We LOVED Wolsfelt's!!

We absolutely LOVE Wolsfelt's!! Everyone that was with me to pick out my wedding dress was VERY impressed at how friendly and helpful they were. It was such a great experience compared to other bridal places we have been to. I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Kelly B. · Married on 12/31/2018

Fun, Beautiful Selection, Helpful

Wolsfelt's was the third bridal shop I visited when I was looking for a wedding dress, and I wish I had went there first! The selection of dresses is amazing, the staff was super helpful and patient, and I couldn't be happier with my wedding dress. All of my bridesmaids got their dresses from Wolsfelts, and we all had such a wonderful experience trying on different styles till we found something that worked for everyone. Wolsfelts worked with all of my bridesmaids to make sure their dresses fit perfectly. I'd recommend Wolsfelts to any bride!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Kelly! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day. We're so grateful we were able to help both you and your girls! Thank you so much for your kind words. We wish you all the best and a lifetime of memories to be made!
  • Cori

Cori · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Dress

Wolsfelts did a wonderful job of helping me find my dress. I thought I had found my dress at the first shop, but Wolsfelts proved me wrong. The sales staff was extremely helpful in helping me to find my dream dress. I ordered the dress 7 months before my wedding and it arrived in plenty of time. The fitting was very easy and the alterations department is amazing at what they do. I didn’t need a great deal of alterations on the dress, but the little alterations are what made the dress look perfect. I had so many compliments on the dress and can’t thank Wolsfelts enough for helping me find my dress.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad we were able to help you find your perfect dress for your big day. Congratulations, Cori! Make sure you send us pictures!

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Dress Experience!

Wolsfelt's was the only place I wanted to go try on dresses as soon as I got engaged. My mom found her wedding dress at Wolsfelt's and I knew that this was the place I wanted to go. I can't begin to thank Wolsfelt's enough for all of their help throughout our wedding planning process. My bridal consultation was one of the best days ever. We worked with Erin to find my dream wedding dress, along with my bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dress. I am so incredibly in love with my wedding dress, and continue to get compliments on how gorgeous it was. We even got all of the suits from Wolsfelt's - and everything looked amazing together. The alteration process was a breeze, and Antonia was so kind and understanding when I told her my vision for my dress. Wolsfelt's is the best and we feel so lucky that they created the look for our wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Amanda!!! That is so incredible and great to hear! ?What a sweet tradition you and your mom created. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day and helping everyone in your wedding party look perfect! We are so thankful for your beautiful, sweet words! We wish you all the happiness in the world! Make sure you send us pictures, we would love to see!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and easy!

AMAZING! The whole team at Wolsfelt's was absolutely amazing. Erin worked with me diligently to find the perfect dress. I never felt rushed or pressured during our appointment and she helped me find a dress I didn't even have in mind and it ended up being the one! Dawn was so welcoming every time I came in and Donna helped my husband and his groomsmen friend the perfect tux. The alterations team was also fabulous at getting my dress to fit PERFECT! Everything came together so perfectly and it is because of the amazing service and energy from the whole Wolsfelt's team! I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you SO much!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Kate! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Sometimes the perfect gown is the one we least expect. It's such a beautiful moment! From all of us here at Wolsfelt's, we wish you and your husband all the happiness in the world! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us!
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/27/2018

Easiest part of wedding planning

Wolsfelt's was recommended by my coworkers who all grew up in the area. I had already visited a few other places, so they narrowed in on exactly what I wanted, and I'm pretty sure the first dress they showed me was the one I bought. Scheduling for fittings was super easy. The alterations were way less expensive than I had anticipated. Antoinette (I'm pretty sure that was my seamstress's name) was really nice and made me feel very confident that everything would look perfect for the wedding day, which it did!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on your beautiful day-you looked so incredible! Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad we were able to make your vision perfect from start to finish. Congratulations again and we wish you all the best!