Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

Wolsfelt's Bridal 5
Wolsfelt's Bridal 6
Wolsfelt's Bridal 7

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

First started my dress hunt with the big chain companies. All the dresses felt the same, I wasn't that happy with the choices. My mom suggested this boutique which I wasn't too convinced at first but gave a shot anyways. The staff was phenomenal, we worked with Darcy and she was so much fun..like that one cool aunt. Point is, I absolutely LOVED my dress & the experience Wolsfelt provided. it was everything I wanted.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Jessica, we are so glad that we could give you the experience you were hoping for! It means so much to us that you enjoyed working with us and that we could help you find your perfect dress! Thank you so much for your kind review, we can't tell you how much we appreciate it! Congratulations and best wishes!!

Amy · Married on 07/01/2017

Without doubt, Wolfelts Bridal is the place to go! It was recommended by a family friend and so thankful for her! I had another appointment scheduled in the afternoon but so glad I booked at Wolfelts first, not only did I find my dream dress but the whole staff was amazing and made the best experience for me. They have been in the business for over 30 years so they know what they are doing, My dress fit like a glove in my first fitting!!! Ask for Lorrie, she was fun to try on gowns with and really listened to what you were liking and not liking when trying on to help find the perfect dress!
    -Amy B

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 8

Erin · Married on 06/24/2017

I had such a great experience at Wolsfelts! They have an amazing selection of dresses at all price ranges and the staff is beyond helpful and wonderful! They helped me find the most gorgeous dress during my first appointment. They put no pressure on me or my family to purchase the dress, but there was no way I was leaving the store without doing so! They are extremely professional, caring and family friendly! They had no problem with having my young niece and nephew in the store during the dress search, alterations, or pickup. They also had an incredible selection of suits and tuxes for my groom and groomsmen and were very flexible about a pickup schedule for my out of town family. Could not recommend Wolsfelts more!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Erin!! It means the world to us that you had such a wonderful experience working with us throughout each step in the process! We're so happy for you and so thankful that we could be a part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for your kind review! We wish you the very best!!

Lara · Married on 06/03/2017

I had my girls get their bridesmaid dresses here and we had a very good experience. Much better than at davids bridal! We had a person scheduled to help us and only us! They weren't pushy and were very nice and helpful! Found the dresses we liked, ordered them, and they arrived earlier than they had projected. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Lara! You were a pleasure to work with and we're glad we could help you and your girls find the perfect bridesmaids dresses for your big day! It means a lot to us that we could make it a pleasant experience for all of you!

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2017

I absolutely love my wedding gown from Wolsfelt's Bridal! The staff were all incredibly helpful and welcoming each time I visited! I can't say enough good things about my experience at Wolsfelt's!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Melissa!! Thank you so much for your kind review, it means so much to us! We're so happy that you had such a great experience here! Thank you for including us in your wedding day!

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2017

I had such an amazing experience at Wolsfelts! The employees made me feel at home, and I bought both my wedding gown and hair piece here. They had a nice selection of beautiful jewelry, and I had wonderful compliments at my wedding. I would highly recommend this place for anybody searching for their perfect wedding gown!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Danielle! We're so happy we could help you throughout such a special time for you! It means the world to us that you had such a great experience working with us! Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it so much! We wish you all the best! Please send us wedding pictures when you have the chance, we would love to see them!!
  • Tara

Tara Blocki · Married on 06/01/2017

Great experience!

I had a great experience purchasing my dream dress at Wolsfelt's Bridal! The entire staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, and they made the dress shopping process easy! As a bride, you have a lot of stress planning the wedding and managing all the details. Shopping at Wolsfelt's helped relieved any stress I had about dress shopping because they were so helpful and positive!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 9

Allison · Married on 05/28/2017

Everyone at Wolsfelt's was so friendly and helpful! They truly made my shopping experience feel special. The girls there no how to make the most out of your bridal appointment and even give you some extra time if you're still deciding. I didn't feel pressured to buy a dress that day like i did at other salons that I had visited. Alyssa was amazing. She listened to what I was looking for, was conscious of my budget, gave me enough support and enough space when I needed time to think. I ultimately chose a dress that she had picked for me. Overall I'd highly recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Allison, thank you so much for your sweet review!! It means the world to us that you had such a great experience working with us and that you were able to find the dress of your dreams! We are so happy for you and wish you nothing but the very best! Congratulations!!

Julene · Married on 05/28/2017

Being a "bigger" girl, I was dreading the process of finding a wedding dress that would make me feel beautiful on my special day. From the moment she introduced herself, Hannah made me feel comfortable, and offered supportive and helpful feedback as I tried on several dresses. She was extremely patient with me once I had narrowed my choice between two different dresses, and she helped me try them each on multiple times. I finally made my decision, but Hannah's help didn't stop there! She helped me find a headpiece to wear, and my mom was even able to find a dress, too! What a wonderful experience! Thank you, Wolsfelt's!
    Alterations were a breeze, done in 2 weeks with a very patient but knowledgeable and efficient employee. My dress and my mom's dress looked absolutely fabulous on the big day!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Julene!! We are so happy for you and your new groom! Thank you so much for your kind review, you were an absolute pleasure to work with! We are so happy you had such a great experience here! Please share your pictures with us when you get a chance, we would love to see them!!

Britly · Married on 04/29/2017

Great customer service! Vicki was amazing to work with!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Charity · Married on 03/26/2017

I went to Wolsfelt's after a horrible experience at another shop. Wedding dress shopping initially made me feel fat and ugly and that nothing would help accentuate my positives. I learned of a trunk show of a designer I liked the following weekend and made an appointment. My Mom had shopped at Wolslfelt's and told me I'd have a good experience. She was absolutely right! I was matched with a consultant and gathered many dresses to try, including one from the designer I liked, Matthew Christopher. Honestly-the dress from Matthew was incredible and slightly more than I intended but couldn't imagine any other dress for me. To top it off, Matthew was in the store and personally measured me for the alterations to the dress, as I'm certainly not a runway model. He made me feel gorgeous and made the dress for me. That day, and on my wedding day I DID FEEL like a model though. After a significant weight loss, the seamstress from Wolsftelt's (Ula) worked HER MAGIC. Definitely my best day thanks to the Matthew Christopher who designed an amazing gown, and the entire team at Wolsfelt's. You'll be happy you went to find your dress there!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Charity, we are beyond happy that we could help you have the great shopping experience that every bride deserves! It makes us so happy that we could find you your dream dress and that your experience was made even more special by meeting Matthew in our store!! You were such a pleasure to work with! Congratulations we wish you all the best! please send us pictures if you have the chance, we would love to see them!

Saran · Married on 03/03/2017

Lorrie is wonderful!! She helped me out through the whole processes from picking out the dress to getting last minutes alterations the day before! I was here for prom and came back for my wedding. I highly recommend Wolsfelts and Lorrie!
    Saran Boyd (Sailer)

Sent on 03/04/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Saran! We are so happy for you and so glad we could help you find your wedding gown! It was a pleasure to work with you throughout your wedding planning process and we are so excited for you! Thanks so much for your kind review and best wishes to you and your new husband!

Andy · Married on 02/12/2017

I wish I could give Wolsfelts 50 stars because this salon is just that incredible.

I had two appointments to try on dresses, with this salon being the first. First off, the salon itself is gorgeous - warm, airy, & bright - and is located in a nice area. I was greeted enthusiastically and felt welcomed and cared for from the moment I walked in the door. There was a mix-up with my appointment time, but I didn't mind as they were very apologetic and it gave me some extra time to wander the store and check out the dresses, of which they have tons in all different styles. These gowns are gorgeous!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Andy, we are so happy we could help you find your dream gown and that you had such a pleasant experience working with us here! It means so much to us that we could be a part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for your kind review and best wishes to you!!

Alexina · Married on 01/28/2017

Lorrie, I cannot express HOW MUCH I truly APPRECIATE the time and patience you had with me today!! I walked into Wolsfelt's completely unsure about what I wanted. I had already tried on over 25 dresses at other places.

She was the first one who truly took the time to understand my wants and concerns. Lorrie spent over 2 hours working with me to pick out the perfect dress and then proceeded to help me alter it to fit make it my dream dress.

I cannot recommend Lorrie and Wolsfelt's more highly. Can I give them 1,000 stars?

As a side note, one of my best friends also bought her dress here 3 years ago and she loved it and the staff here.

Thank you so much Wolsfelt's!!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Jenna · Married on 12/31/2016

I can not say enough great things about my experience at Wolsfelts. From the first time I walked in to walking out with my dress for the wedding they were amazing!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Jenna, it means so much to us that you had such a pleasant experience working with us! We are so happy that we could help you get the dress of your dreams for your wedding day. Thank you so much for your kind review! Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family!!

Allison · Married on 12/17/2016

I loved my experience at Wolsfelts! It has become a family tradition to purchase the wedding dress from them. Both my mom and sister got their dress there and I continued the tradition! My dress was a Wolsfelts Exclusive Collection which made it feel very unique. My dress was a show-stopper and everyone is still raving about it! Overall, great customer service, alterations, and all around experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Allison, we are so happy that we were able to help you find your dream dress and continue the family tradition! It means so much to us when we can work with generations and siblings! Thank you so much for writing such a nice review for us, we really appreciate it. We are so glad your experience here was so great for you. Congratulations!! We wish you the very best!

Sara · Married on 11/19/2016

I don't know how to put into words how wonderful my experience has been at Wolsfelts. Every time you walked into their store, you felt welcomed and everyone was happy to help you. I had no idea what I was looking for in a wedding dress but the person helping us was very knowledgeable and helped me pick out my beautiful wedding dress. The alterations department did a wonderful job adding exactly what I wanted to my dress and when I got the final product, it was everything I was picturing. I couldn't be happier with my decision to go here for my dress and I would recommend it to anyone who is starting their search for their perfect dress.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Sara!! We are so happy that your experience here was so great for you! It was a pleasure working with you throughout your wedding planning experience and we are so thankful that we could be a part of your big day! Thank you so much for you very kind review! We wish you all the very best, congratulations!

Victoria · Married on 11/04/2016

I got my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and tuxes at Wolsfelt's Bridal. My whole experience was absolutely wonderful! The staff was very welcoming, helpful, and insightful when helping me create my perfect day. I would recommend this shop to anyone! I felt that they were genuinely interested in my special day and did everything they could to make it run as smoothly as possible.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Victoria!! We are so happy we could help you throughout your wedding journey and that your experience was so wonderful here! Thank you so much for including us in your special day, it means so much to us that we could be a part of it! We wish you the absolute best, please tag us in your pictures or share them with us! We would love to see photos of your wedding day!
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 10/16/2016

Everyone had always told me that when you tried on THE dress, you would just know. After going to four other bridal shops, I was becoming skeptical of that sentiment, thinking that I should stop living that fantasy and just pick something. My beloved older cousin and role model found her perfect dress at Wolsfelt, and I had a little bit of hope left in me when I pulled up to their adorable little shop. The second we walked in the door, there it was, right on the first mannequin. Of course, lovely Lorrie pulled it down for me as well as many other beautiful dresses, but when I tried it on, there was my fantasy moment. It was THE dress!! My entourage had tears in their eyes that day, and my husband had even more on the day of.

But here's the thing... at Wolsfelt, you get more than one fantasy moment. All through alterations, Carmen made me feel like a princess again and again. Every fitting I had was another amazing experience. I thought it was improbable that the dress could look any better than it did when I first tried it on, but I was happily proven wrong. Carmen's skill is completely unmatched and she gave me the confidence I didn't know I had!

Thank you to everyone at Wolsfelt, especially Lorrie and Carmen, for my absolute favorite parts of wedding planning. I could not have had the most perfect walk down the aisle without you!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Tamara, thank you so much for your VERY kind words! It means the world to us that we could help you to feel so special throughout your wedding planning process. We are so happy and so thankful that we could be a part of your special day! We wish you the absolute best in everything and want to thank you for being part of our Wolsfelt's family! And please send us pictures if you get the chance we would love to see you in your dress on the big day!

heather · Married on 10/08/2016

I knew what I wanted in a dress, but finding it was another story. We went to many different bridal boutiques and stores to find the dress. When we arrived at Wolsfelts, we were treated like we were the only ones there. She helped me with a to. Of dresses and she never once made me feel pressured to make a decision. I chose my dress and felt so happy. The alteration process was good. She always made sure the dress was exactly how I wanted it.
    Dress pick up was easy and super accommodating. They walk the dress out to your car and make you feel special!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Heather, we are so glad we could help you find your dream wedding dress! It means so much to us that we were able to make you feel special during your time at Wolsfelt's! Thank you so much for your kind review, we appreciate it so much! Congratulations and best wishes!!

Wolsfelt's did a great job helping me find my gown. They truly have experienced staff and know how to host a customer. Maria, my seamstress, did a great job getting the exact fit that I was looking for. My dress and veil were cleaned and nicely pressed.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for you review! We are so happy we could help you find your wedding gown and we are so thankful we could be a part of your special day! It means so much to us that your experience with us was so great! Congratulations, best wishes!

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Wolsfelt's did an amazing job helping me choose my dream dress. They have a huge array of options, and personalized service to help find the perfect gown. The staff is always so pleasant and helpful; they were truly a joy to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Ashley!! We are so thankful that we were able to help you find your perfect dress and that you included us in such a special day! We wish you the best of luck in everything! Please share your pictures with us if you have the chance, we would love to see you in your dress!

Rachael · Married on 10/01/2016

I can't rave enough about Andrea, Dawn and the rest of the ladies at Wolsfelt's Bridal. Andrea was patient, funny and knowledgeable. Every gown was more beautiful than the next, but I was able to find the perfect dress on my first visit. I highly recommend Wolsfelt'so Bridal to every bride to be!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Rachael! It was an absolute getting to work with you and we are so happy that we could be a part of your special day! Thank you so much for your sweet review, it means so much to us! We wish you all the best!

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2016

Words cannot express how happy I was in my wedding dress! A big thank you to the consultants who helped me try on multiple (like 30) dresses. I ended up finding the perfect dress! Carol was our seamstress and she did a wonderful job altering my dress! It means so much to me that I bought my dress at the same shop my mom did 30 years ago! Thank you Wolsfelts for making me feel beautiful!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Kristen!! We are so glad we were able to help you find the perfect dress for you wedding and thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day! It means a lot to us when we can help generations of brides say yes to their dress! Thank you to you and your mom for being Wolsfelt's brides! Be sure to tag us in pictures if you have a chance, we would love to see them!

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

I had such an amazing experience at Wolsfelts! My husband and I got married on October 1 and everything was perfect! My dress was ready on that Friday for pickup and was beautifully pressed and ready to go. Laurie was my consultant who helped me find the dress and later helped pick out my jewelry too! She knew exactly was I was looking forward and how it was help complement my dress. My fittings went very well and I was confident in the work that Carol did. My sister was able to do my bustle in 10minutes without any problems. The total cost was about $2000, including dress, veil, belt, necklace, earrings, and alterations. I can honestly say that I had I had the best experience in bride could ask for! I'll be returning on Tuesday for my sister's wedding gown and we're excited to work with Laurie again! I'll bring wedding photos too! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Laura!! We are so happy you had such a great experience working with us, it was an absolute pleasure getting to know you and work with you throughout your wedding planning! We are so thankful we could be a part of your special day! We can't wait to see your photos!!