Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

514 Reviews for Wolsfelt's Bridal

• Melissa

Melissa M. · Married on 06/13/2020

Great Bridal Experience

Aside from finding a gorgeous wedding gown, shopping with Wolsfelt's has been a great experience. Super friendly staff and alterations were timely and great quality. When the pandemic hit, they were super accommodating with shuffling around my fittings when we ultimately had to postpone.

Sent on 08/28/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Melissa! We appreciate your kind review! Thank you for choosing Wolsfelt's!

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2020

Great Experience!

Wonderful service and friendly staff! Went for their annual sale, bought a custom gown instead (I figured this would happen) but they have a lot of nice gowns on sale, as well. Purchased hairpiece, back jewelry, and custom cape as well. Lorrie was exceptional!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Kristen!! We are so happy you had an amazing experience with Lorrie at Wolsfelt's!! You are going to look absolutely beautiful in your dress, hair piece, back jewelry and custom cape!!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey K. · Married on 05/08/2020

Meeting the ONE in the DRESS

I had the most amazing experience at Wolsfelts yesterday! Everything about this shop is perfect from the dresses, to the staff, to the overall experience! For starters, they have so many beautiful dresses to choose from and my stylist Amy W knew how to find the perfect 1 for me out of hundreds, she was hands down the best part of the entire experience. She made me feel beautiful, loved, special, comfortable, and secure with every decision and direction we went! Thank you Amy, Perry’s, and Wolsfelt for one of them best days, I am so happy you will be a part of the VERY best day of my life!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Constance

Constance · Married on 05/01/2020

Wonderful experience!

We worked with Lorrie and couldn't have been happier with the service she provided. The selection offered is amazing. So many beautiful dresses! Lorrie was so patient with my daughter when she was having trouble identifying what type of dress she was interested in. Once she decided and placed the order the dress arrived within 5 months. Antonia was the seamstress that we worked with and she was wonderful! We picked up the dress 2 days before the wedding and it was beautifully pressed and protected. Don't hesitate to give Wolsfelts a try!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review, Constance! We are so thankful we were able to help your daughter find her dream dress! We all strive to make this process simple and memorable. We're so glad she had a great time with Lorrie and Antonia :) We will make sure they know! We wish the newlyweds all the best

Kelly J. · Married on 01/09/2020

Dream Wedding Dress

Wolsfelt's was amazing to work with! they have such a great selection of gowns and Vicki really helped to find the right one for me, even though I did not have an appointment. Antonia was so sweet and patient while fitting and making the final touches so my dress fit perfect as well! I would highly reccommend Wolsfelts!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Aw congratulations Kelly! You looked like an absolute DREAM!
  • Emily

Emily K. · Married on 01/04/2020

Wonderful Service

I would highly recommend Wolsfelts to any bride shopping for the perfect dress. I had a wonderful shopping experience working with Andrea, and walked out feeling great about my purchase. The alterations department was also fantastic. They were very knowledgable about the right fit as well as how to best alter according to the designer's build of the dress. From start to finish, I had a wonderful experience!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Emily for the kind review!! We are so happy you had a great experience at Wolsfelt's finding your dream dress!! Congrats!!

Heather R. · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing experience!

I found my dream dress at Wolsfelt’s and I would HIGHLY recommend any bride to be to start here when looking for that special dress!

The entire experience from trying on the first dress, to finding my dream dress, to getting my final fitting was amazing. They really make you feel special & make sure you feel like a top priority when you are there!

Getting my DREAM dress at Wolsfelt’s wasn’t just about “finding a dress” it was about the entire experience & they nailed it! My mom also got her wedding dress at Wolsfelt’s 32 years ago, which is so special to me that we now share those memories!

Wolsfelt’s is such a special place & I wish all of the new Brides to be good luck! Thank you to everyone at Wolsfelt’s for being so excellent!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for this review and congrats! Love that you could carry on the family tradition and you can share so many memories with your mom. We love when our brides can find their DREAM dress! :)

Abby A. · Married on 12/28/2019

Great experience!

My whole experience at Wolsfelt’s was wonderful. My consultant really paid attention to what I was looking for and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole appointment. All of the dresses were so beautiful I was having trouble choosing one, but Dawn helped pick out the most amazing dress that had everything I was looking for! I knew that dress would be perfect. Rosa was my seamstress and she made sure every detail of my dress was perfect. I felt so amazing in my dress on my wedding day and it fit like a glove. Wolsfelt’s made the whole process easy and stress free . I would definitely recommend Wolsfelt’s to brides looking for the perfect dress.

Sent on 06/08/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Abby for the kind review!! Congratulations on finding your dress & on your wedding!! It makes us so happy that your dress and big day were perfect!! Send us photos! We would love to see!
  • Jordan

Jordan H. · Married on 12/21/2019

Many styles and sizes!

I loved Wolsfelts because of the wide variety of dress styles and sizes!! I was actually able to zip up wedding dresses instead of trying to envision dresses when they’d be zipped up or properly fitted to me.

Sent on 02/07/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks for the review, Jordan! We appreciate it! We are so happy you had a great experience with us!

J.m. · Married on 12/10/2019

Very good experience at Wolsfelt's

Wolsfelt's Bridal was wonderful to work with. I had Lorrie for my dress, veil, and bridesmaids appointments. She was efficient, respected my budget, and listened to all of my comments, tailoring her dress choices based off those comments. I had actually turned down a dress when she showed me as I was milling about looking at choices, and from my feedback while trying on dresses she brought that dress in without my knowledge and had me put it on. It ended up being the runner-up! We did have some miscommunication with Lorrie concerning a bridesmaid’s dress, we thought all information necessary to do some pretty extensive tailoring had been communicated and my bridesmaid who lives across the country was not present and the tailoring could not be done. I would just say to be extraordinarily clear on expectations for tailoring if you are trying to do something out of the ordinary and repeat back so you know what is required in order to achieve it (or if it’s possible). Ula was the seamstress who tailored my bridal gown and she was AMAZING. I brought a whole posse with me since my mom was terrified of the bustling and she patiently went through the bustling multiple times. I had a few fittings and my dress felt like it was made for me by the last fitting. The bustling was also stunning, it did not look like a bustle at all, but rather that I just had a much fuller skirt. Ula was absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/28/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the review! You looked absolutely stunning for your big day! We are so happy you had a wonderful experience with us and we are grateful to have been apart of your journey!

Meghan A. · Married on 11/29/2019

The best dress shop!

Wolsfelt’s made all of my bridal dreams come true. I was a long distance bride and was only in town a few days to dress shop. They had a dress I wanted, worked with my schedule to get an appointment, I put the dress on, and it was the one! Ulla was my seamstress and her work was flawless. She was the nicest woman and worked on my dress until it was perfect!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Meghan for the review!! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and you found your perfect dress!
  • Karissa

Karissa P. · Married on 11/08/2019

Worth it to keep this family business going

Beautiful selection, seemed like something from everyone. I was able to send my pictures ahead and they already had dresses in mind for me. Felt so comfortable and knew I didn't want to search anywhere else.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

We are so glad you were able to find your perfect dress! You looked absolutely STUNNING and we can't wait for your big day! Thank you for your review :)

Libby · Married on 10/26/2019

Best Service, stunning dress!

I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding dress experience than at Wolsfelt's. Not only was my sales assistant Sarah amazing, but she made sure we had such a private and personal experience. 1000% would recommend Wolsfelt's to all brides. They truly take the time to get to you know and make sure you find your perfect dress.

Sent on 09/17/2020

Thanks Libby!!
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 10/19/2019

My experience was unbelievable! It was truly magical and everything I thought it would be. I can't thank Sarah O enough for the time and effort she put into making that day an amazing day for me!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Justine! You will be such a beautiful bride. Thank you for letting us be a part of your YES day! We can't wait for your big day!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2019

Experienced Service

I lived my first 24 years of life in Aurora so what kind of Aurora girl would I be if I didn't get my dress from Wolsfelt's? I purchased my wedding dress from Wolsfelt's a year ago. From the moment I walked in the door to the time I walked down the aisle, I had a perfect experience with them. My consultant, Darcy, listened to what exactly I wanted in a wedding dress and pulled dresses based off of my preferences. She was helpful, accommodating, kind and fun! It was so nice to be so comfortable with someone who is helping you in and out of gowns. I only tried on 4 gowns before finding "the one".

Six months later I get a call that my dress is in and I can schedule my first fitting. Both of my fittings went wonderfully. My seamstress was a pro. I felt so cared for throughout the entire process. My dress fit exactly how it should have on my wedding day and I felt beautiful. Wolsfelt's has been in the bridal business for a long time, it would be silly to go elsewhere.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth! You looked so beautiful! We are so thankful you chose somewhere close to home and shopped with Wolsfelt's! Congratulations on your big day and welcome to the wife life!

Viktoriia · Married on 10/19/2019

Don’t waste your time on other stores, this should be your first stop.

I absolutely love Wolsfelt’s bridal. Local, Family
    Owned place. Everybody’s very friendly and kind and they want you to have the best experience. I was planning just to come and try some dresses to see at least what style I like, but ended up buying one right away. I lost 35lb before wedding and seemstress fixed everything for me a few days before wedding. We rented tuxedoes for groom and groomsmens from this place as well. We had a few guys from different states and they just sent measurements to bridal salon and all suites fitted everybody perfectly. Would highly recommend. They have unique selection and prices are great.

Sent on 11/28/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We're so glad you could have an overall great experience with alterations, tuxedos and more. We just want the best for our brides! Many congrats!

Brandi S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful - They Really Care!

Finding, purchasing, and then altering my wedding dress at Wolsfelt’s Bridal was truly a wonderful experience. I recall deciding to go there based on their amazing selection and positive reviews just to realize that both my Mom and Mother-In-Law had bought their own wedding dresses there back in the day. Jessica, my stylist, was fantastic! She listened intently and ultimately was the one to find MY dress. It fit my vision perfectly - and even had pockets! Then, another stylist, Lorrie, was found me a beautifully-matching veil. Her and Dawn (one of the owners) were so supportive throughout the entire process in general. Finally, I must give a shoutout to my seamstress, Rosa, who made excellent suggestions and was always so patient with me. Everyone working at Wolsfelt’s Bridal really cares; you can feel it. If my husband and I ever have a daughter, perhaps she will find her wedding dress there someday!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

We are so happy you came to Wolsfelt's!! How fun that you, your mom and mother-in-law all shopped with us! Congratulations on finding your perfect dress!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2019

Wolsfelt's makes cliche perfect dress moments you dream about come to life!

By changing the way I was thinking about dress shopping I went from a one track mind to finding the perfect dress for our wedding day! Laurie helped my vision come to life and Antonia's gifted hands crafted my dress and I am forever grateful!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Lauren!! Your pictures are beautiful!! We are so happy you had an amazing experience with us at Wolsfelt's!!
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 09/21/2019

One million beautiful dresses

I can't believe how many amazing dresses Wolsfelt's has! They have two floors of dresses so you're guaranteed to find your perfect dress, whether you're looking for something off the rack or made to order! Sarah was also AMAZING at helping me find my perfect dress and making me feel like a million bucks the minute I put it on. She was so patient with me and let me try on as many dresses as I wanted (which many stores will not!), but the winner was clear. She didn't push me to buy at all and understood when I wanted to make another appointment to come back with my mom before sealing the deal! Every bride should do herself a favor and make a trip to Wolfselt's!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Oh my gosh Mandy! Look at how absolutely BEAUTIFUL you look
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience!

I had the most wonderful experience at Wolsfelt’s! Andrea helped me at my appointment and she was amazing! She was patient and incredibly kind. I never once felt rushed or pressured to purchase a dress. She chose a few dresses for me that I never would have thought to try on and one of them ended up being the dress I chose for my wedding day. They have many different styles and designers. I had three different fittings and in the end the dress fit perfectly! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

So so beautiful! We are so happy you chose Wolsfelt's and thankful to be apart of your day! Congratulations!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/13/2019

Loved my experience!

I bought my dress from Wolsfelt’s and also had my alterations done here! I am pretty picky and everyone I worked with worked very hard to help me find the perfect dress! I loved my dress and each fitting went perfectly!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words and we're so happy we could help you find your dream dress! You looked absolutely stunning!! Congratulations to you and your hubby- we wish you both all the happiness

Samantha · Married on 09/13/2019

Dream Dress

I got my wedding dress at Wolsfelt's and I am so happy I did. Andrea asked what I was looking for and the FIRST dress she brought me was the one. It was exactly how I had pictured it in my head. The service was great, the fittings and alterations were perfect. I recommend Wolsfelt's to anyone.

Sent on 08/29/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Oh my goodness Samantha!! Stunning photos!!! Thank you for sharing them with us and for the kind review!!
  • Ankica

Ankica J. · Married on 09/01/2019

Attire for you and your entire party !

I had come to Wolsfelt’s before when my friends were dress shopping for their weddings. When it was my turn it was a no brainer for my MoH/sister to schedule an appointment shortly after my engagement. There were so many lovely options. In fact, there were two dresses I really absolutely loved. Sarah and the rest of the team were the most patient, and knew how to gently guide so I arrived to my own realizations over the couple of visits it took to finally say yes to the dress. Their service level, and genuine attention never changed regardless of whether I was in there for finding a dress, deciding on one, or fittings. The alterations team was also excellent in solving for how to shorten the length without ruining my lace – win all around!

Additionally, we took advantage of securing our bridesmaids dresses and groomsmen tuxedos as well. Donna handled our family like a champ with all our changes and size matching.

This is such a happy, emotional moment. You want to have vendors that are genuine and attentive to helping make this experience amazing. Wolsfelt’s is the place!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you Ankica!! We are so happy you came to Wolsfelt's for all your wedding needs! Congratulations on your big day!
  • Bianca

Bianca P. · Married on 09/01/2019

Everything I could have imagined

So impressed with the service and professionalism at Wolsfelt’s! I found the perfect dress and veil that made my day complete. Along with my bridal outfit, Donna, the magic that is the tuxedo Dept. setup my husband and all of the groomsman. Be sure to stop in and check them out for all your needs. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Bianca!! Congratulations!! We are so happy for you!

Mathew W. · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing Service

Sent on 02/15/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the kind review!! We are so happy you had a great experience with us and our tuxedo department!! Donna really is the best!! Congratulations!!