Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

Wolsfelt's Bridal 5
Wolsfelt's Bridal 6
Wolsfelt's Bridal 7

Katie · Married on 01/20/2018

I couldn't say enough good things about this place! I found my dream wedding gown and veil within my budget and the staff was awesome. Planning a wedding is very stressful! Wolsfelt's does a great job of making sure your dress is one thing you DON'T stress about. If you are starting your search for your wedding dress, go here! They offer a huge variety of beautiful, unique, high quality
    gowns. They stored my dress for me until my wedding day. I also did my alterations here and the pricing was very reasonable. I'll be bringing my dress back to be cleaned and preserved too! They do it ALL! Love them!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Ashling · Married on 12/31/2017

My experience at Wolsfelt's was absolutely wonderful! Every time I walked into the store, from the first dress I tried on (which ended up being THE dress) to the final fitting, I was filled with excitement . The staff was always very accommodating and the atmosphere warm and inviting. I recommend Wolsfelt's to anyone looking to have the perfect bridal experience!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Ashling! We are so excited that you had such a great experience and had so much excitement every time you were in-we love hearing that!! Thank you for trusting us to make everything perfect for you!

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2017

Wolsfelts bridal was very professional and made me feel like a bride! They assign you to one consultant who gives you their undivided attention and helps you not only pick the dress you that is your style but also the dress that will make you look the most beautiful on your wedding day. They have many dresses to pick from and it is the most adorable wedding boutique.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Anna · Married on 11/18/2017

HUGE Shout out to Wolsfelt Bridal for custom making my dream wedding dress! I felt like such a princess all night! All brides and future brides ... please check them out in Aurora, IL! Their service was impeccable from start to finish! - Down to adding sleeves to my dress, customizing the size to fit and flatter a plus size bride, and even hugging me on the way out at dress pickup! A family owned shop that treats you like family! THANK YOU! ❤️

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 8
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 9

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Anna!! It was such a joy for us to work with you and to get to know you throughout your time working with us! You were SO stunning in your dress! It means the world to us that you had a great experience here and that we could be a part of your wedding day! We wish you all the very best in everything!! Please send us more pictures, we would love to see them!

Courtney · Married on 11/17/2017

I had the best experience with Wolsfelt’s! They knew exactly what dresses to pull for my special day! Everyone was helpful and made me feel special the whole time I was there. The alterations were amazing! They were perfect and I wouldn’t change anything about my dress. I would recommend Wolsfelt’s to every upcoming bride.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Jenn · Married on 11/04/2017

I had an amazing experience at Wolsfelt’s Bridal. The entire staff made my day so special. They custom made my straps and was able to find the veil of my dreams. They also made the perfect bracelet to compliment my dress. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

We're so glad you had a great experience here at Wolsfelt's! We loved being able to help customize accessories for your big day!
    Congratulations, Jenn!

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2017

We had a great experience! The sales associate who helped us was very engaged and helpful and I found the dress of my dreams! Love Wolsfelt's, would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2018
  • Jeannette

Jeannette · Married on 10/14/2017

The team at Wolsfelt's Bridal was absolutely amazing! Laurie helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding day. I came in with a general idea in mind and she ended up bringing in my dream dress. The entire team was helpful and so sweet. Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day everything I could ask for!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Tori · Married on 10/07/2017

Would recommend wolsfelts to everyone I know. They are so helpful and willing to go out of there way to help me find my perfect dress!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Wolsfelt's has been so exceptional to me, I couldn't be happier I found my Justin Alexander ballgown wedding dress with them. As a bride planning her wedding, they were so helpful, always a phone call away to answer my questions, work with scheduling, alterations, even helping me look for the perfect shade of burgundy for my bridesmaid's dresses and men's ties (even during a power outage!) They truly go above & beyond for their brides and their service is unmatched. My seamstress, Ula, put in so much work to alter my dress after losing 40lbs and having an intricate bustle. I cannot thank her enough for her quality of work - it was absolutely perfect. Thank you Wolsfelt's!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Cara · Married on 10/07/2017

Wolsfelt's was great! Found the perfect dress! Ula the seamstress is amazing!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Cara! We are so happy we could help you find the perfect dress for your big day! Thank you so much for your review! Best wishes to you and your new husband!

neena · Married on 09/30/2017

Heard of Wolsfelts from many people before going.. When we first went, I found my dress... however it was a size 8.. and i needed a size... 20 so my sister was able to try it on .. and i loved it. However Wolsfelts said that they wanted me to be able to try it on myself so they were able to get a dress my size in for me to try... and it was so amazing. We bought it that day and couldn't of been happier. Every time I had to go back to wolsfelt was a great experience and I recommend to all my friends! Great service and Great dresses!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Neena! We're so happy for you and so glad we could help you find your dream dress! It was a pleasure working with you throughout this process! Thank you so much for your kind review! Please send us pictures if you have a chance, we'd love to see you in your gorgeous dress!

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Wolsfelt's is absolutely amazing! They helped me customize my dress to exactly what I wanted! I did my alterations there, bridesmaid dresses, tuxes, and my mom bought her dress there too. They were amazing through the whole experience! I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Wolsfelt's Bridal 10

Leslie · Married on 09/29/2017

Could not have been happier with my daughters wedding dress. Very helpful staff, beautiful boutique. Highly reccomend taking a peek at this beautiful place.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Leslie, it was such a pleasure to work with your family! Congratulations to Courtney and best wishes to the new couple!!

Crystil · Married on 09/23/2017

I fell in love with my dress as soon as I tried it on! There were so many to choose from, but I knew the minute I put my dress on, that was the one!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Crystil!! We are so happy we could help you find the perfect dress for your big day! Thank you so much for your review! Best wishes to you and your new husband!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2017

Wolsfelts was where my sister found her wedding dress 10 years ago, so when it was my turn this is where I started. The consultant, Alyssa, who helped me find the dress was very knowledgeable and understood exactly what I wasn't looking for, even when I didn't know how to say it. The alterations team also did an amazing job with my dress

Sent on 09/25/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Katie!! It means so much to us that we could continue working with your family 10 years later! We are so happy for you and so glad we could help you find your dream dress! Thank you so much for your kind review!

rysa · Married on 09/16/2017

Wolsfelts was so helpful in choosing my wedding gown and Tux rentals. They were the first place I visited on my wedding gown search. After I purchased the gown, they checked in with me to make sure I was happy and ready for alterations. I did not get my alterations done there so I tried on my gown one last time before I took it out of the store and I found a SNAG in my dress! I showed the associate and she took it back to show the seamstress and told me they would update me on what they could do to make it perfect again. Their response time was very quick and said they would have to order a whole new dress because they could not fix the snag. Ordering a whole new dress 4 months before the wedding was nerve wracking but they shipped it to me in less than a month and no extra charge. My dress from there was perfect and it was beautiful on my wedding day. They were very professional and helpful.

I also rented all the tuxes for the Groom and the Groomsmen from Wolsfelts. Donna was so nice and helpful and made the planning process easy. We came in the day before the wedding to try on all the tuxes and there were quite a few jackets and pants that did not fit perfectly. Donna sprung into action and got all the tuxes fixed quickly. We also had to replace a few different pieces and they were sent overnight and ready the morning of wedding. Everyone looked great and it was all due to Donna and the team at Wolsfelts. I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/02/2017

My experience at Wolsfelt’s was beyond amazing!! My sister had gotten her dress here about a year prior, so it was a no brainer to get my dres here too. Laurie did an amazing job helping me pick out “the” dress. I never once felt rushed, even when I tried on 5 more dresses just to make sure the first was the one. She suggested a veil and jewelry as well, so by the end of the visit I got a great idea of how I would look on my wedding day. Sharon was my seamstress and worked so hard to make sure my dress was perfect for my big day. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Alison · Married on 08/25/2017

They were amazing to work with! I bought one of my prom dresses from there which led me to check them out for my wedding gown. I able to find the perfect gown for me! Andrea was quick to answer my questions and help me with the whole process. Even quick to answer my emails after the wedding about dress preservation! Carmen in alterations is so sweet and has many years of experience she truly knows what she is doing to make you fit perfectly! They have great prices for beautiful gowns, and I was so pleased to be able to work with them! Thank you Wolsfelts!

-Alison H

Sent on 10/20/2017

Cindy · Married on 08/18/2017

Fifteen days before my wedding, the dress I originally purchased from another vendor wasn't fitting like I had hoped. I was dreading wearing it. My fiancé took me to wolsfelts and I'm so grateful he did! Not only did I find the PERFECT dress, they altered it in time for my big day. Andrea was sooo helpful!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Cindy! We are so happy we could help you find a dress that you were happy in on your wedding day! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day! If you have a chance, send us pictures of your wedding, we would love to see them!! Congratulations and best wishes to you and your new husband!

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2017

I can't say enough good things about Wolsfelts! I got my wedding dress here because I knew so many people who did and recommended it so highly and I was not disappointed! Darcy was my consultant and she was fantastic and such a pleasure to work with. She pulled dresses that were exactly what I was looking for and they were all perfect. The first dress I had tried on was the one - I couldn't commit so I tried on more, went to another appointment and came back the same day to say YES! We modified my dress by adding a belt and having it sewn into the dress and it looked PERFECT! I also got my wedding jewelry and veil here.
    We also came back and got my bridesmaids dresses here. They were so helpful during this process because I didn't really know what style I was looking for. I also had a bridesmaid that was out of state and was worried about how I could get her style dress in the same color. They offered to have her measurements sent in and they also gave me a color swatch along with all the information regarding the dress style and fabric used so that she could also find the dress near here. Everything worked out great and the dresses were perfect!
    The entire staff is so friendly, professional and helpful. I am so happy with my experience at Wolsfelts and you will be to!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Samantha! We are so happy that you enjoyed your time working with us! It means the world to us that we could help you throughout this process and help you and your bridesmaids find your perfect dresses! We are so glad we could be a part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it! Please send or tag us in pictures so we can see you on the big day!!
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 07/29/2017

Working with Wolsfelts was a great experience. My consultant was a huge help in finding me an amazing dress, and the seamstress who altered my dress was incredibly skilled. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a beautiful dress in the Chicago area head on over to Wolsfelts. You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Working with you was so much fun and we're so glad you loved everything! Congratulations, Cathy!

Lindsey · Married on 07/22/2017

I can't recommend Wolsfelt's Bridal enough! I was honestly dreading shopping for my wedding dress last year, as I felt there is too much pressure put on finding the right dress right away. The staff was so friendly and helpful and honest that it made my experience so fun! I found the dress on my first visit and then had them do the alterations in house. I went twice and by fitting #2, I was OBSESSED with my dress. I got married down in Mexico, so they were even able to have the dress ready and pressed a whole week early for me. Overall, their prices and services are amazing!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Lindsey!! We are so happy for you and so glad we could work with you throughout this process! Thank you so much for your sweet review and thank you for including us in your wedding day! It means so much to us that we could be a part of it! Congratulations again, we wish you all the very best!!

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2017

A place for generations to go! I couldn't imagine a better place to find my dress, especially since my mom found her's there as well.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Ashley!! How special that you and your mom both got your dresses here! It's so much fun when we can help multiple generations of brides! We're se happy you're both Wolsfelt's Brides!!

Britta · Married on 07/22/2017

The ladies at Wolfelts were so accommodating. I didn't feel like a burden when trying on just one more dress to be totally sure. The little cheat sheet we got from alterations gave me peace of mind that there wouldn't be any issues day-of. It fit like a glove. I wish I could wear this dress again and again!

Sent on 12/08/2017