Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

514 Reviews for Wolsfelt's Bridal

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth L. · Married on 03/20/2021

Perfect experience

Everything about this experience was amazing! My consultant, Sarah, was wonderful! I can’t believe the first dress I tried on was the one I ended up buying!! This just shows how much Sarah listened to exactly what I wanted. Everyone I encountered was so nice and friendly! Thank you so much for helping me find the PERFECT dress!!

Sent on 05/09/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth for the kind review!! Congratulations on finding your perfect dress!! And the first dress? AMAZING!! We can't wait to see your photos of your big day!

Christianna O. · Married on 03/06/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I could not have asked for a better experience to find my dream dress. Andrea was phenomenal and found my perfect dress which made me feel like a beautiful bride. Cannot wait to bring the rest of my bridal party here to continue our journey!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Hi Christianna! Thank you so much for the nice review. We are so excited that you found your dream dress at Wolsfelt's! We can wait to see you (& your bridal party) soon!
  • Becks

Becks O. · Married on 01/10/2021

Amazing experience!

I had an amazing time at Wolsfelt's Bridal. The selection is huge and there's something to fit every personality and style. Jessica was helpful, engaging and offered an honest opinion when asked - something I really value. She helped me pick something out that not only matched my style, but pushed me out of my comfort zone in the best way.

My fiancée also got her dress at Wolsfelt's and I really appreciated the steps they took to not only make sure we weren't trying on the same dress, but that the dresses they pulled would look good together and had similar vibes to fit our aesthetic.

I would highly recommend Wolsfelt's to anyone looking to find that perfect dress for their special day.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy that you and your fiancee were able to find complementing gowns that also fit your individual aesthetics. We're so happy for the both of you. Congrats!!
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 12/11/2020

Relaxed and fun

Sarah was fantastic. We went through a few different styles and then she figures out what I was looking for. I had gone to a few other shoppes looking for the dress. And she found it for me!

Sent on 06/14/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Valerie!! So excited you found your dress at Wolsfelt's! Thank you for the kind review!
  • Ashley

Ashley S. · Married on 11/21/2020

Bridal dress

Sarah and staff was fantastic helping me find my wedding dress and my maid of honors dress so much to choose from and listened to needs of bridal party!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much and congrats!! We're so happy you and your maid of honor were able to find the perfect dresses!

Kathleen S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing!!!

Everyone at Wolsfelts is amazing to work with, I got my dress and my bridesmaids dress from. My sister in law also got her dress from here and the bridesmaids dress, after see how they worked with her and how beautifully they altered the dress, my mind was made up that I would be coming back for mine. I am so happy I did. My dress was absolutely beautiful. The alterations they did made my dress fit perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We love our seamstresses and the amazing job they do making each dress fit so perfectly. Glad you were so happy with the results. Many congrats!!
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn L. · Married on 11/01/2020

Great experience!

I had visited 4 bridal salons before finally going to Wolsfelt's. I don't know why I didn't go to Wolsfelt's sooner! They had a HUGE selection of Calla Blanche dresses, a designer that I absolutely loved and had a hard time finding. When I found my dream dress, everything just felt right! I didn't feel rushed or unsure. The consultant made me feel at ease and in good hands. She knew exactly what I was looking for and I couldn't be more thankful! I purchased my dress the day of and also had my alterations done there. The final product fit me perfectly! The whole process was so easy and stress free. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Kaitlynn for the kind review and recommendations!! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience at Wolsfelt's Bridal! We can't wait to see pictures of you on your big day!
  • Kaila

Kaila Z. · Married on 10/18/2020

Incredible!

Sarah was so helpful and encouraging! She spent so much time with me and I never felt pressured to make a decision! And when it was time to come back to try dresses on again she was patient and celebrated me when I said yes to the dress!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Kaila!! We are so excited for you! Thank you for the nice review! Make sure you tag us or send us your photos of your big day! We would love to see them!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/17/2020

Very nice little Boutique!!

Wolsfelt was amazing!! I loved working with them to find my dream dress. They were amazing and really made me feel special while I was there searching for my dress!! I can't wait until my dress comes in.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Sara! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience at Wolsfelt's and found your beautiful dress!

Monique A. · Married on 10/16/2020

I love them!

I can not say enough good things about Wolsfelt’s & the employees. They were so helpful from the moment I walked in. I had found my “dream dress” there, went back to try it on and the lady who had helped me before said “I know you’re here to make your final decision but this dress just came in yesterday and I thought of you. I think you need to try this on”.. so I did... and the moment I looked in the mirror I started crying. Which I didn’t do with the “dream dress” I wanted initially. The fact she thought of me, paid attention to what I looked best in etc, really means a lot. She found my dream dress and I am so thankful! Not to mention the seamstresses are AMAZING and so sweet!!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much. You look absolutely STUNNING and we are so happy to have helped you find the your "dream dress." Congrats!!

Cassie · Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing vendor!!

The customer service is outstanding and they have a stunning selection of gowns!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. You look gorgeous! We're so glad you were treated to our outstanding customer service. Many congrats!!

Katelyn B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great experience

Had a GREAT experience at Wolsfelts. I got my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, and suits and everything was beautiful!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Katelyn. We're glad to have helped you find all your needs for your big day! Many congrats!
  • Heather

Heather B. · Married on 10/10/2020

My Dream Dress

I am so happy I found my dress at Wolsfelt’s Bridal! They have been so helpful from start to finish, and really have gone the extra mile to help make my day special! They had such a wide selection of the style of dress I liked as well!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We love helping our brides through the whole process, from beginning to end. Many congrats!!

Hector · Married on 10/03/2020

Best dress and tuxedo place!

We would like to thank you guys for providing our amazing outfits. Wolsfelt is and has always been the best place to get wedding dresses and tuxedos! Donna was amazing as always when it came to my tux fitting. I know my wife found her exact dress here and she had no reason to look anywhere else. Thank you to the whole staff.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Katelyn F. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing experience

They really helped me find my dream wedding dress!! I’m beyond thankful

Sent on 11/03/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Katelyn, for the kind review. We're so happy to help you find your dream dress! Many congrats!

Ashley M. · Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding dress

Found my wedding dress here with Sarah she was fantastic !

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna R. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing experience

I am so happy I chose to go with Wolsfelt's for my wedding dress! I went here as a referral from a great friend. From day 1 I was listened to and heard from my vision of my dress. I just had my final fitting for my dress and it is gorgeous and everything I wanted for my day. My veil is to die for as well. Andrea went above and beyond for me and my special day as another bridal shop messed up 2/5 bridesmaid dresses 8 weeks before my wedding. I expressed my concern and how I am down 2 dresses for my girls and immediately there was a prompt solution to my problem. I will have all my girls in the same dress in the appropriate size by my wedding. I am blown away at the professionalism and honest care they have for their clients. I HIGHLY suggest Wolsfelt's for your special day (and get your bridesmaids dresses here too! Learn from me). Such a wonderful experience. Can't wait to pick up my dress and wear it in September.

Sent on 07/10/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Jenna for the kind review and sharing your experience!! We are so excited to see pictures from your big day!

Liz M. · Married on 09/05/2020

My experience was amazing!

Wolsfelts was amazing! They have a huge selection of gorgeous dresses!! My consultant Amy, made my experience so wonderful. She listened to what I wanted, and help me select beautiful dresses. Amy was so knowledgeable and had such a great eye for what I was looking for. From the moment I walked in, until the moment I found my perfect dress, Wolsfelts was so great! I had tried another bridal shop, and it didn’t even compare to my experience at Wolsfelts. I can’t express enough how wonderful my experience was!!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thanks for the kind review, Liz! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us at Wolsfelt's and that you found your dress!! We look forward to working with you more for bridesmaids, tuxedos, accessories and more!
  • Allison

Allison P. · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing, highly recommend!

I found my perfect dress here! The whole experience was wonderful, from my first appointment trying on dresses to picking up my dress for my wedding day! My fitting appointments were seamless and they made everything so easy. They were flexible with appointment times and really accommodated my schedule as I was out of state. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Allison!! Thank you for choosing Wolsfelt's!! Send us photos of your big day! We'd love to see them!

Maria L. · Married on 08/28/2020

Awesome!!!!

Staff are friendly and they give you a personalized service.

Sent on 09/26/2020

Thanks Maria!!

Tiffany R. · Married on 07/18/2020

Wedding Dress Shopping!

I have had the best experience wedding dress shopping at Wolsfelts Bridal. I found a dress that I absolutely love with such friendly people. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/17/2021

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We're so excited to hear you're absolutely in love... with your dress :) Many congrats!
  • Taylor

Taylor B. · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing!!!

Wolsfelt’s made my wedding dress shopping experience nothing short of amazing! When shopping for my dress, my stylist was patient and helpful with finding the perfect dress for me. When scheduling my many fitting appointments, the girls always helped work around my schedule to find times that worked best for me. My whole experience was seamless and enjoyable. I can’t recommend Wolsfelt’s enough!

Sent on 04/01/2021

Summer · Married on 07/05/2020

Go here! You won’t be disappointed!

I had the best experience here! I went by myself because no one was available to go. Andrea was such a great person to work with. She never made me feel rushed or pushed me to a dress I really didn’t like (like the other 7 places I went did). I never felt judged for being alone. She listened to exactly what I was looking for and found my dream dress!. There is such a positive vibe here. Everyone else I was in contact with was so nice and helpful. Go here! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on saying YES to your dream dress! We're so excited for you and we can't wait to help you every step of the way. This is truly such an exciting time! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with Andrea and how she was able to help you with such a beautiful moment! Thank you for the great review, we truly appreciate it!
  • Brittany

Brittany M. · Married on 06/20/2020

Great Experience!

Working with Wolsfelt's was so easy! I actually said yes to the first dress I tried on, even after trying on others! The staff are all great and so helpful. They are very flexible and actually got the groom in for a fitting on the day of my last fitting! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/28/2020

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Brittany! Thank you for your kind review! Send us your photos of your big day because we can't wait to see!!!

Courtney T. · Married on 06/20/2020

One of a kind dresses and wonderful service

They helped me find a dress I couldn't be happier with. From finding the dress to making alterations, they have been nothing but helpful and I am so thankful for their help getting me ready for my big day.

Sent on 02/09/2021

Wolsfelt's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We're glad we could be so helpful for your big day. From the dress shopping to the alterations, we know everything is so important. Many congrats!!