33 Reviews for Wolf's Weddings By Kathleen

Non-Religious (2)
Religious (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Referrals (1)

Kathleen and her assistant, Emily, were absolutely amazing- I hired Kathleen for day of coordination and for the month leading up to the wedding. My only regret is that I didn't hire her earlier. She coordinated vendors, followed up, scheduled arrival times, ran our rehearsal, provided often needed advice, and even a little minor vendor conflict resolution all in that month leading up to the wedding. A large number of our guests complimented on how well coordinated our event was and how everything went together perfectly for the wedding. There were certainly a few curve balls that got thrown at her on the day-of, such as a layout shift by the caterer, a few modifications to the timeline, and some additional time needed by the officiant after the ceremony to go over paperwork, but Kathleen adapted to everything so well I hardly noticed. Once she was in control of the day, all of my stress simply melted away. I truly could not have imagined the day without her - it was an absolutely perfect day and it would not have been the same if Kathleen and Emily weren't there.

Profile Picture John, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathleen was BEYOND fantastic! I hired Kathleen to take care of set-up and break-down for our reception. I was getting married in a church, and so I did not want to have to think about setting up the reception, especially since I was not going to be on location until the time of my reception. I also did not want to task any family or friends with these activities so that they could enjoy my wedding day as well! Kathleen and I mostly communicated by email after an initial phone call to go over all of my ideas and needs. I gave her the general ideas I had for how I wanted things to be set up and for the overall vision I had. I left a lot of the specifics up to her on how she thought that my decor would look best in the venue. She was able to pick-up my decorations from a friend's house on the day of the wedding which was critical to the plan, since we could not get into the reception venue until noon on the day of the wedding. When my husband and I walked into the reception, we were amazed at how wonderful everything looked! Not only that, she also took care of cleaning everything up so that my friends and family could enjoy the end of the night. Hiring Kathleen was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! I HIGHLY recommend hiring Kathleen! Thank you, Kathleen!

Profile Picture Cara, 11/18/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kathleen was professional and supportive from the very beginning. She filled in gaps that I had not thought of and was an expert on the my venue (Springfield Manor) which helped me make decisions. She kept the wedding day flowing nicely as well and made me aware of anything that needed to be addressed. She was also wonderful for communicating with vendors and making sure everyone was on the same page. I highly recommend Kathleen!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

I contracted Kathleen for day of wedding coordination. From the first phone call, I knew I needed Kathleen on my wedding day. She was great at communicating and usually responded within 24 hours (typically much faster). I met with Kathleen at my venue about a month before the wedding to go over all the details. She asked a lot of questions, provided great feedback, and gave me a list of additional things to think about and ask the vendors that I may not have thought of. Kathleen was extremely helpful in conducting the rehearsal and corralling 20+ people to run through the ceremony. She did a great job proving instructions, running through the ceremony, and coordinating everyone. She was patient and a very good communicator for the group. The actual ceremony ran so smoothly thanks to Kathleen. On my wedding day, she took care of everything! She checked in multiple times to give me updates on timing and to make sure the groom and I were ready and in place for the various events. I gave her various props/decorative accessories to place on the gift table, cake table, place card table, etc. with instructions to make it look pretty. She did a great job! Kathleen's assistant, Danielle, was also wonderful! They make a great team! I was completely comfortable with Danielle stepping in at times when Kathleen was not able to. Overall, I highly recommend Kathleen and her team! It was well worth the money, and took the stress/anxiety off of me for my wedding day.

Profile Picture User5374829, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hiring Kathleen was probably the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process. She went above and beyond to ensure we had an enjoyable, worry-free day. She was quick to respond to emails and was a fantastic problem solver. It was nice to be able to soak everything in on our wedding day and not have to worry about the pesky little details. The closer we got to the wedding date Kathleen brought up many things that I would never have considered if I was planning the wedding on my own. It was at that point that I knew we had made the right decision. She kept us on track throughout the process and gave valuable recommendations and advice. I cannot recommend Kathleen enough! She was, simply put, amazing.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

From our first interaction through the end of our wedding day, Kathleen was everything you want in a coordinator. She has a perfect understanding of the entire process, and really was essential in putting together the day that we'd always imagined. Kathleen was super responsive at all times, and thought of a lot of details that we hadn't addressed, ensuring a smooth day. Wolf Weddings set up our space exactly as we'd imagined, and made the entire day stress-free. We had the utmost confidence that Kathleen shared our vision for our wedding, and she executed flawlessly. We would absolutely recommend working with Kathleen - she's the best!

Profile Picture Ethan, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Religious

Kathleen was fantastic throughout the whole planning process and on the wedding day itself. She made sure that all the vendors were in line with what the bride and groom wanted (and the parents!). On the day of the wedding, Kathleen and her assistant Danielle were spot-on, always there when needed but never in the way. Both of them even helped calm our nerves right before the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Kathleen to a friend.

Profile Picture User6681285, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Kathleen was a star! We used her for my daughter's wedding, and she could not have been more organized, thoughtful, diplomatic and responsible. She is the kind of person who has everything under control but is not the least bit bossy. She comes across as a really nice, sweet person -- but she totally has your back and is tenacious in ensuring your needs are met. She was juggling a number of responsibilities prior to the wedding, so we had to manage schedules a bit here and there, but it was no problem at all to make things work. My daughter had wanted to take on a number of responsibilities on her own, so we took the package that gave us Kathleen's attention beginning the month before the wedding. (And Kathleen was so nice that she was willing to answer a few email questions even before that month began, when a critical decision or two needed some outside expertise!) Kathleen showed great judgment, and a super attention to detail, for example, poring over the venue set up to ensure we had the flowers placed just where they needed to be, that the wedding aisle was wide enough for the number of people coming down at one time, etc etc. She also mediated with vendors, when they wanted to change arrangements, reducing the stress on us and coming up with creative work arounds to keep costs down. It is hard to overstate how wonderful it was on the wedding day to have Kathleen and her fabulous assistant in control of every detail. We could really relax and enjoy the wonderful milestone!

Profile Picture User6745219, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

I hired Kathleen to provide full day of coordination services for our wedding and I could not have been happier. We stayed in close contact for the 4 - 6 weeks leading up to the wedding so that I could provide her with all of the wedding details, contract information, etc., and she was very responsive to all my of questions and ideas. Kathleen was able to understand my vision and provide valuable feedback and advice. Our first face to face meeting was at the venue one month prior to the wedding and I immediately felt very comfortable and confident leaving my wedding day in her capable hands. She helped pull off what was without a doubt the best day of our lives, and she did so with many family members and friends interjecting themselves in the process, she was great!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Religious

Kathleen was super helpful! she always responded quickly to all of my emails and concerns. she was helpful with her experience with vendors as well, If i ever had any concerns or issues she would work them out for me. The day of she was super organized and helped plan the day to make it PERFECT!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

My now husband and I, hired Kathleen to be our wedding coordinator for the month of/day of for our wedding. She was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. She was very responsive beginning at the very first contact and she went above and beyond to make our big day perfect. She was professional, knowledgeable, and helped us to remain calm during the most stressful periods of our planning process. She also was able to take control, without stepping on our toes. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathleen was fantastic to work with! I had a very "unconventional" wedding venue that provided no employees, leaving a lot for Kathleen to set-up and coordinate. She was fantastic and flexible throughout the whole process. She was in touch with all of my vendors leading up to and on the day of my wedding to ensure that everything ran smoothly. And when problems did arise, she fixed them before I even knew about them! It was such a wonderful day and wouldn't have been that way without her help! Thanks so much, Kathleen!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Kathleen as my wedding day "go-to-girl" was the best decision I made throughout the entire year of planning. She is worth her weight in gold! This was the first time any child in my and my husband's family was getting married and I was determined to do most things myself. Kathleen and I spoke about two months prior to the event and she flagged a lot of details that I never would have thought of (i.e. show flow, timing of events, set-up questions, catering questions, etc.). She also met me at our venue during the rehearsal to do a walk through, and we exchanged many emails in the lead up to the event.

The day of the wedding Kathleen and her wonderful assistant, Danielle, were incredibly calming, present and did their best to ensure that everything was running smoothly. When we experienced a wine crisis (ran out at 7:30PM!!) Kathleen helped me calm down, spoke with the vendor, and even followed up with him the next week to advocate for me!

I would wholeheartedly recommend her to any bride who just needs someone to assist with making sure the day runs well. There are so many details that you shouldn't have to (and likely you and your mom/aunt/friends won't want to) think about. Thank you, Kathleen!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Danielle and Kathleen were amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. They supported me as day of coordinators, but they were helpful for more than just the Big Day! They met with me ahead of time and kept in constant contact throughout the time leading up till the wedding. They offered to contact and confirm with vendors for me and took a lot of weight off my shoulders. They also worked as a go-between for me to contact the venue and employees working at the venue on my wedding day. I would recommend their services to anyone who is getting married. I did not even realize ahead of time how many aspects and details I had not thought of, but these ladies covered everything! They were amazingly friendly and supportive.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had Danielle Schulze as my day of coordinator and she went above and beyond! The day went so smoothly and I didn't have to think about a thing. I was so comfortable the day of because the vendors had been coordinated and the decorations were all set up exactly as we discussed. She has a very pleasant personality that puts you at ease. I really enjoyed working with her and always felt like I was in good hands. Everything was just perfect and exceeded my expectations!

Maureen Ryan

Profile Picture User4263953, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathleen was so easy to work with for my wedding a few days ago! She made everything so smooth and easy from a month out - confirming vendors for us and asking great questions about things I didn't even think of myself. I didn't meet her prior to booking but once I did meet her a month before our wedding, she seemed very confident and really had everything together. She definitely knows what she's doing and doesn't push anything on you - just asks the right questions. Kathleen decorated my venue also exactly like I wanted and it looked so so beautiful once I saw it. It's a bit scary to leave all your decor in someone's hands but she really made my vision come to life! Her husband is very helpful too and did all the engineering - hanging curtains, tissue balls and string lights - just like I wanted! I highly recommend Kathleen! She really knows what she's doing!

Profile Picture Shahrzad, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It's hard for me to imagine a better wedding planner than Kathleen. You should just go ahead and hire her. She made everything run smoothly so we could focus on enjoying our wedding instead of dealing with the things that would have gone wrong without her.

We hired Kathleen for a "month of" package, plus additional consultations throughout the entire planning process. While I planned the wedding myself, any time I had questions or was stressed out, Kathleen was always just a phone call or email away. I often have trouble making decisions, and she always offered sound advice and insight that put me at ease.

Of course, weddings are expensive and there are lots of things you can spend your money on. But having been through the process, I can say that the money I was most glad I spent was on vendors that reduced my stress level both during the planning process and on the day of the wedding itself. To that end, Kathleen was probably the *best* investment we made. She is incredibly organized, calm, helpful, and on top of everything.

During the planning phase, she made great recommendations of vendors (everyone she recommended was fantastic and not super expensive). In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was in contact with all the vendors to make sure everything was on track and everyone knew what they were supposed to be doing. She worried about all the little details so that we didn't have to.

Her assistant, Danielle, was also fantastic and made sure the ceremony went smoothly while Kathleen was setting everything up at the reception venue. They are a great team and complement each other well. They both stayed to the end of the night and made sure everything was packed up before leaving.

It is worth noting that nothing went wrong at our wedding (at least not that we knew about!), and I'm sure this is because Kathleen thought of the many things that could go wrong and prevented them from happening.

We are so glad we hired Kathleen!

Profile Picture User4066930, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Using Wolf's Weddings for day-of coordination on my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made! Kathleen was very prompt and helpful when I first contacted her, and assigned Danielle as my day-of coordinator. Danielle did a fantastic job -- I can't say enough good things! She was very professional and organized but also really friendly and I felt like she truly cared about me and my husband and helping us have a fantastic wedding.

She went above and beyond coordinating with all of my vendors both before the event and the day of to make sure everything was correct, and handled of my décor set-up and clean-up perfectly! Everything looked beautiful and I didn't have to worry about anything on wedding day; she took care of everything.

I would definitely recommend working with Wolf's Weddings!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/13/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with Kathleen Wolf for my wedding on 9/21/13. I met with Kathleen about two months prior to my wedding, nervous about details, desperate for assistance in tying it all together and for help coordinating the big day. Immediately, Kathleen put me at ease. She is smart, responsive, knowledgeable and very organized. She provided tons of tips and suggestions to help me crystalize my vision in quick and easy ways. If I wanted some sort of signage, she would send me links to images and services that were not only exactly what I had I mind, but also the most cost effective. She double and tripled checked everything, reminded me of what I needed to do, and helped alleviate stress for everyone.

On the big day itself, Kathleen was fantastic!! We were thrilled to have her there to run interference and keep us on schedule and at ease so we could actually enjoy the wedding. I tend to be nervous and anxiety prone and I felt totally comfortable trusting Kathleen. There were a few times when she asked me what I wanted to do in situations I hadn't totally thought out and I asked her what she would do because I trusted her like a friend and the outcome was always spot on. Her and her assistant were both great and I highly recommend her for any event. Thank you Kathleen and Wolf's Weddings!!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathleen was incredibly helpful to me during my wedding day! I hired her for day-of wedding coordination services, but she went above and beyond those expectations. Kathleen was helpful during the last six weeks or so of my planning process. She provided feedback to me on my planning process and gave me helpful suggestions. She was polite, kind, funny, professional, and genuinely made me feel like she cared about me, my husband, and our wedding. Our wedding went very smoothly, and I credit a lot of that to Kathleen. Though I did not interact personally with her too much on the wedding day, many members of my family and wedding party commented to me after how great she was--she seemed to intervene in situations that no one else seemed aware of, kept everything running smoothly (even though my husband and I moved a little slowly from table to table during the reception and we were running a little behind on our timeline), constantly asked if anyone needed anything or if there was anything she could do to help, and made sure everything I wanted to happen on my wedding day happened. I definitely would recommend Kathleen to anyone interested in wedding planning/day-of services! Thanks, Kathleen!!

Profile Picture Summer, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathleen was amazing!! Even on a short notice of about 2 1/2 weeks before our wedding, Kathleen was ready to start coordinating!! She contacted all our vendors to confirm times and places, she was available for all my questions and a great communicator. Kathleen attended our rehearsals which was a great way to make sure we went through every detail for the ceremony and reception. My husband and I loved working with Kathleen and would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning their wedding. We loved Kathleen!

Profile Picture Emely, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Wolf's Weddings by Kathleen! My husband and I both work full time and felt overwhelmed by the idea of planning a wedding. We came to Kathleen with a few ideas in mind, and she was not only willing to listen and provide us with her full attention, but she also shared ideas, provided excellent suggestions, and helped us to create a wedding ceremony and reception that really reflected who we are.

Kathleen met with us several times, communicated with us and with our vendors on multiple occasions, and always remained flexible, understanding, patient, professional, and extremely talented in every aspect of the wedding planning process. She was always willing to go above and beyond to ensure that our wedding ran perfectly - she was always so helpful, so positive, and so giving of herself and of her time!

Kathleen is extremely talented, organized, kind, calm, supportive, and everything one could ever hope for and more in a wedding planner! My husband and I feel so fortunate to have worked with her and strongly recommend Wolf's Weddings By Kathleen. Our wedding day is a day we will never forget and its success is without a doubt due to Wolf's Weddings By Kathleen!

Profile Picture Erika, 7/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathleen was an essential person in helping us put together such a beautiful and perfect day! She was an integral part of the planning, preparation, and logistics of all the parts leading up to and the day of the wedding. We would not have been able to do it without her. It was a fantastic day! The compliments we received from our guests about her management and coordination of the day were exemplary and very well deserved. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/22/13, 2 Reviews

Services: Day of Coordination Package

If you want the job done, you can count on Kathleen!

Two weeks prior to our wedding, she took over completely and was easily accessible if there were any problems. She was very attentive to our wedding timeline and made sure every detail was covered. There were things we didn't think about that she pointed out and it helped out wedding run smoothly. She contacted every vendor multiple times to make sure everything would happen accordingly.

On the day of the wedding, our family was late bringing over our centerpieces and wedding decorations. I (the bride) was almost in tears. However, the second I arrived at the venue, with a smile, her exact words were, "you hired me for a reason." I immediately calmed down and was able to enjoy taking our wedding pictures. When our family arrived, she took charge and everything we wanted, she made happen! During the wedding reception, she worked so well with all the vendors and I'm pretty positive she's a big reason why our wedding program ran smoothly.

She can definitely handle any problems. I would recommend Kathleen's services to everyone!

Profile Picture User1742218, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathleen is amazing. I live in Seattle but got married in MD, planning a long distance wedding. Less than 3 months before the wedding, I started feeling very overwhelmed and stressed.

I was working with a lot of vendors and had quite a few DIY projects which meant a lot of coordination and help on the day of the wedding. I thought my friends and family could help but when I laid it all out, there was a lot to do. And I didn’t want that. I didn’t want to have to track people down for photos, check to make sure everything was out and vendors had arrived. Most importantly, I didn’t want to know if something went wrong, I just wanted it handled. I knew if had a friend helping me, they would bring the issue to me and I didn’t want to deal with it.

I started to consider having a day-of coordinator and my friend recommended Kathleen. She was very responsive and after a call, I decided to go ahead with a day-of-coordinator and Kathleen.

In the weeks leading into the wedding, Kathleen handled all of the vendor coordination. She put together the timeline and asked really good questions. She was thorough and calm. I kept emailing her asking her if there was something I was missing because it all felt too easy. But that is exactly what she did… she made it easy.

Kathleen and her assistant made the wedding day perfect. They kept everything running smoothly and gently made sure we kept close to the timeline. When I needed something, all I had to do is turn around and one of them was there.

Bottom line: Hiring Kathleen was one of the best things I did. My mother was against the idea but after the wedding she agreed that it was the best thing and she apologized for giving me a hard time about it. Would the wedding have happened without Kathleen? Yes but there would have been stressful moments, nights without sleep, and probably panic attacks. Kathleen was worth every single penny and more. She made my wedding perfect.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/22/12, 6 Reviews