Wolfe Gourmet Cakes Reviews

17 | Nashville, TN

17 Reviews for Wolfe Gourmet Cakes

Kim · Married on 09/29/2018

Wolfe Gourmet Cakes is AMAZING!! Wolfe Gourmet Cakes made the wedding cake and groom's cake for my daughter's wedding this past weekend which was held on the grounds of Andrew Jackson's Hermitage, as well as, the cake for the Bridesmaid's Brunch.
    Nicole of Wolfe Gourmet Cakes was so incredibly easy to work with. She provided multiple flavors at the cake tasting. Sour cream almond and lemon blueberry bavarian were selected for the wedding cake, while German chocolate was the groom's cake. They were the most delicious cakes ever!! The level of moist is uncomparable!! Both of the cakes looked awesome!! The bride's cake had live flowers placed in strategic positions for maximum impact! For the bridesmaid brunch, the two selected flavors were lemon elderflour ( royal wedding cake flavor) and lemon raspberry shortcake. For this cake, Nicole prepared a flower adornment of icing. It was incredible!! Her cakes were the finishing touch to the bridesmaid brunch and the wedding reception!! Choosing Wolfe Gourmet Cakes again would happen in a heartbeat!! Going with Wolfe Gourmet Cakes is the best choice anyone can make!!

Kelsey · Married on 07/15/2017

YUM!!!
    Nicole was recommended to us by our florist and I'm so glad she was! She was very easy to work with, SUPER quick to respond, and always had great ideas. I asked her to add a pattern to the side of the cake inspired by the Venetian lace on my dress which turned out lovely! Plus...the cake was so good. Can't wait for an excuse to buy another one of her creations.

rebecca · Married on 10/29/2016

Nicole made every part of this process fun- I really enjoyed doing the tasting with her and she was extremely accommodating to our schedules and requests. Her work is GORGEOUS and we had so many guests say they'd never had wedding cake that actually tasted as good as it looked. It was beyond perfect and better than I could have expected. I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone- her prices were also very reasonable and less than other vendors I compared.

Liza · Married on 10/22/2016

My wedding cake was stunning and absolutely delicious! Nicole offers so many amazing flavors that it was hard to choose which flavors we would have! She was super cool to meet and work with, and very accommodating when I decided to tweak the overall look of my cake. Would highly recommend Wolfe Gourmet Cakes!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/08/2016

Our lemon-blueberry cake squares, chocolate bombe cake squares, and tiramisu cutting cake were a massive hit at our wedding reception. Nicole is a delight to work with!

Sara · Married on 10/01/2016

Wow! Where do I even start. Nicole is the best! I highly recommend her. My wedding cake turned out perfect. All of my guests, venue staff and vendors loved it. It was absolutely delicious and you can tell she uses only the best ingredients. She is also incredible to work with. She is just such a cool person. So the fact she bakes amazing cakes and makes them look so lovely makes her a complete package. Thank You, Nicole!

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Nicole's work is absolutely delicious and so beautiful! I found her through a referral from a baker who couldn't fit me into her schedule, and man am I glad I went with Nicole. I found her by accident, but I'll keep going back on purpose. My cakes turned out beautifully. Our wedding cake was three different flavors, and our groomsmen cake was a bit creative and crafty, and Nicole pulled them both off with style. Her cakes take so incredible because of the high quality ingredients she uses, which make all the difference. She was also flexible with our schedules for meetings and with our budget. I highly recommend her! Thanks, Nicole!

Halley · Married on 09/03/2016

Never heard so many people talk about how good the cake was at a wedding!

• User5320806 · 2+ years ago

Our cake was both beautiful and delicious!

Merrell · Married on 05/09/2015

I've ordered cakes from Nicole for a couple of events now and her product never disappoints! Her flavors are unique and delicious and I'm certain she has something to please everyone!

Shelby · Married on 11/22/2014

I must admit, our wedding cupcakes were not the first I had tasted of Nicole's cakes. If you haven't had one of her King Cakes, you are truly missing out!
    When meeting with Nicole for cake tasting for our wedding, she had so many different flavors to choose from! We are pretty plain-- so she ended up doing vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and lemon cupcakes, which were DELICIOUS! I think the strawberry literally got devoured. She also did a coconut cutting cake. I don't even like coconut and it was amazing. Luckily, I still have tons of cupcakes in my freezer :). In addition to being an excellent baker, Nicole was so easy to work with. Can't say enough about Nicole!

Saira · Married on 11/01/2014

Nicole was extremely helpful thru the entire process! Cakes were beyond amazing! The cake was very moist and flavorful!! You couldn't ask for anyone better!! She's the best!! I would recommended her and to anyone and everyone!! ❤️

Claire · Married on 06/22/2013

Wolfe Cakes was so great to work with and produced the best cake I have ever had at a wedding. I had a general, basic idea of what I wanted our cake to look like and met with Nicole, she sketched it out immediately and nailed it. The cake was beautiful in person and exactly what I wanted. Nicole is extremely professional and takes pride in her work. We also had pies at our reception which were gorgeous and delicious!

Erin · Married on 06/08/2013

All our guests absolutely LOVED the cake. Nicole is great to work. We would highly recommend her.

Jenifer · Married on 03/29/2013

My cakes were beautiful and so good! I want to order another just bc I loved them so much!!!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2012

Nicole Wolfe was a great person to work with! Not only is she a great baker with great talent for decorating wedding cakes; she's easy to work with and totally flexible too!

My main concern for the wedding cake was having one that tasted great. Being a bit of a foodie and amateur baker, I had high expectations for our wedding cake - both for decor and taste, and Nicole met and exceeded those expectations. At our taste-testing we had a hard time decided which flavors to go with, because they were all so delicious. In the end, we went with lemon cake with Bavarian cream and blueberries. Wow! It was just as good on our wedding day as it was the day we tasted it...so moist, rich, and perfectly baked. Not to mention it was beautiful! I also love that Nicole's cakes have several layers within each cake layer, so when it was cut, it was beautiful as well as tasty.

Wolfe Gourmet Cake's price was pretty on par for most quality wedding cake providers in the Nashville area, and in my opinion the quality, taste, and service Nicole provides is well worth it. Oh, and her fondant is even tasty! How many wedding cake vendors can say that?!

Casey · Married on 11/10/2012

3.5

Nicole Wolfe created exactly what we wanted for our wedding cake. My mom actually had the most design vision and Nicole was able to create what she wanted. We had a 3 layer cake with 2 different flavors and we also had bite size pies and cheesecakes. Our guests raved about it all and luckily we had two days before leaving for the honeymoon to snack on leftovers! The presentation was perfect but the taste was to die for! Nicole was very responsive and dedicated to perfectly creating our vision. The price was a little high but Nicole worked with our budget. A lot of time went into all the little pieces and you get what you pay for! If you use McConnell House for your reception, Nicole's kitchen is located inside making transportation easy! Nicole also made us a special anniversary cake and had it perfectly packaged for the freezer. Can't wait for our first anniversary!