113 Reviews for W-Limo

Round Trip (3)
Red Carpet Service (3)
Flat Screen(s) (2)
Standard Limo (1)

W-Limo was the first Vendor to reply to the inquiry that we sent out. They were very professional, and the offer that they sent us was more than acceptable. We even ordered a second vehicle for the guests.
I was delighted with the service that we received, both drivers were on time, and were friendly and professional. Parking very close to the curb and helping me get in and out of the limo with by big bouncy dress. We had a lot of fun, and the champagne and cold drinks were all there, as we had agreed.

Profile Picture Jessica , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I'd like to thank Andy for bring sincere, and helping me decide on the vehicle. He even offered slight changes regarding the pick up times, to make everything more efficient, (which I hadn't thought of), so thanks for that too.
I will definitely use your services again!

Profile Picture Bonnie , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Stretch Limo

I decided to accept W-Limo's offer for our Wedding transportation, because the customer service representative was very attentive and encouraging. I'm really glad that I stuck with their company, because the service we received was great. Our Limo was punctual, the driver was very sincere towards us on our big day, and I noticed that Mick, who dealt with our enquiry paid attention to every detail that we discussed for our big day! Thanks a lot, we appreciate it. :)

Profile Picture Andrea , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations

W-Limo provided transportation for our wedding on 9/2/17. They picked up the girls at the reception hall and transported to ceremony site and then again from ceremony site back to reception. We worked with Andy when booking and he was fantastic to work with. Limos were clean and arrived on time. We had some small issues the day of (went to the wrong place for transport) but it worked out fine since photos were running behind as well. We also used this company for transportation for my husband and myself for rides to the airport for our honeymoon. Overall, great customer service and happy with the service we received on our big day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations

Used them this past weekend to transport my wedding party to multiple locations. The driver was very polite and courteous, arrived on time and got us where we needed to be! Great prices and pleasant to interact with. Would recommend 100%.

Profile Picture Mariella, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, SUV Limo

We had no complaints! Just a one way ride for the Groom & Groomsmen to the wedding venue and a one way ride for the Bride & Groom after the reception. We were running late for both, but the limos waited and took great care of us.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used W Limo for our October wedding. W Limo had the most competitve prices and best reviews. They were really easy to reach leading up to the wedding. On the day of, our driver was polite, professional and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Hilary, 10/29/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: SUV Limo, Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo

We used W-Limo for our wedding. They arrived at the house a couple minutes early and the driver was very friendly and courteous. It was a very comfortable and relaxing ride. The limo was very clean and accommodated all 7 of us comfortably. Would definitely recommend and use in the future.

Profile Picture Rondee, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Stretch Limo, One-Way Trip

We used W-Limo for our wedding and were so happy with their limo/party bus services! The drivers were on time and friendly for every pickup/drop off and made our day run on time. Both vehicles were also very comfortable and clean, and the overall price for everything was very affordable. Our bridal party had the best time on the party bus between the ceremony and reception—we were all drinking and dancing and having a great time! I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Maya, 9/17/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Party Bus, Stretch Limo

W-Limo provided transportation for the parents of the bride and groom on the day of the wedding. The service was fantastic! Our driver was great. The car was always where we needed it to be so we never had to wait and it was always cool inside! He was flexible about where and when we needed to go. It was very stress free!

Profile Picture Pat, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Tom at W-Limos was a pleasure to work with. He was quick to respond to our questions and inquiries. We set up the reservation easily and any changes I needed were easily fixed. The prices were very reasonable and the driver was extremely professional!

Profile Picture Joann, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great price and experience. Our driver was on time, drove safetly and knew how to menouver the limo in tight spots! He knew exactly where he was going and got us to the church in plenty of time!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Easy set-up, smooth ride, great value.

Profile Picture User6468667, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I would HIGHLY Recommend using W-Limo. I had a 22 passenger party bus for my wedding last month. The bus was new, clean, filled with beverages. Max our driver did a great job. We had the bus for 5 hours. He was able to drive around Chicago to make some pit stops to get out and take pictures. The wedding party was VERY happy with my choice on party bus. I would not use any other transportation service besides W-Limo from now on. The booking was very easy. I emailed Sean back and forth. Very fast at email. The contract was simple and affordable. I am very pleased with the excellent service. Thank you again.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

Sean from W-Limo was great to work with throughout the process of selecting and booking wedding day transportation. He was very responsive and patient as we asked for various quotes, booked a town car, and continued to inquire about other possibilities. On the wedding day, our driver was on-time at the church in a beautiful and clean vehicle, dressed professionally, and very accommodating as he drove us between our photography and reception venues. We loved the service and would recommend them to anyone in the future!

Profile Picture User5248791, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used W-Limo for our wedding on October 24,2015. Everything went great with W-limo. The driver was early, he was very courteous and did everything we asked him. The limo itself was clean and decorated early. We would recommend W-Limo's services to anyone.

Profile Picture Anne, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The company was flexible when I had to change pick up times, and very prompt at responding to my calls/emails. The driver was on time and very nice! The party bus was awesome, I would definitely recommend!! We had a blast!

Profile Picture User5538563, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our driver was very patient when photos at the venue took a little longer than expected. Everything went better than I expected.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: One-Way Trip, SUV Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Premium Stereo

Our driver was great, the limo was the perfect size for our bridal party. I'd highly recommend.

Profile Picture User5520776, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used W-Limo for our August 29, 2015 wedding. We booked two limos (one that was used one-way for the groom and his groomsmen and a party bus used round-trip). During the booking process, we worked with Sean who was very patient with me as I asked a million questions. On the day of the wedding, both limo drivers arrived on time. It was raining on our big day, and the limo driver (I wish I knew his name), walked each of our girls individually with an umbrella! I thought that was a sweet thing to do! We did not have a rain drop on us before walking down the aisle! I would highly recommend W-Limo to all the brides and grooms to be.

Profile Picture Grace, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, SUV Limo, Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

Sean is very helpful. We are very happy we chose W-Limo for our wedding. The driver was very professional and nice. We really like it.

Profile Picture Monika, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The party bus was amazing and Julian was awesome. He tended to our every need and took us to each location that we wanted to go!

Profile Picture User5317719, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

First of all, they quoted us the best prices out of several inquiries made with other vendors for a party bus on our wedding day. Secondly, Sean at W-Limo was both very professional and accommodating. We changed the start time 3 times and he didn't make a big deal about it at all. On the day of, the driver showed up early, and Sean even called me to let me know where exactly the bus was located and that the bus had arrived. He genuinely cared about us staying on our wedding day schedule, and it was much appreciated. The bus looked great and was very comfortable. We highly recommend W-Limo for important transportation events where reliability, professionalism, and competitive rates are your top needs.

Profile Picture Rick, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Sean with W-Limo made everything perfect! He was extremely patient with me and my changing of pick up/drop off locations a few times. Our limo driver Steve was extremely awesome and seemed to have fun right along with me and our bridal party! Limo was amazing and awesome. Can't wait to use them again!!! Thank you W-Limo, Sean and Steve!!

Profile Picture Lorrie, 7/26/15, 2 Reviews