Witt & Co. Events Reviews

29 | Neenah, WI

29 Reviews for Witt & Co. Events

Beth A. · Married on 08/12/2016

Absolutely book her! Johanna honestly helped make our day what it was! She was so sweet, and so great to work with. She handled all sorts of little issues for us, which was amazing.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Beth Ann,
    Thank you for your kind words! It was amazing to work with you, Ben, and your families! Wishing you nothing but the best in your marriage!
    Johanna
  • Moriah

Moriah · Getting married on 06/09/2022

So Much Info!

My experience with Witt & Co Events was amazing! I chose to use an hour and a half info session to get some insight on planning my own wedding! I left the session with three full notebook pages of notes to improve some things I had already planned and how to plan some things I've never though of! Of all the interactions I have had with professionals through this wedding process this one has to be my favorite. They genuinely cared about who my fiance and I are as people and what our dream wedding truly looks like. Going into planning my wedding I never thought I would need an hour and half session but it turns out I really did. From it I got more of an insight on the wedding world and what to keep on my radar as I hunt for vendors. I highly recommend using Witt &Co for any stage of planning, even if you are planning your own wedding. The amount of information I got from this session was unexpected but more than welcome!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Witt & Co. Events's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thanks for all this, Moriah! I'm absolutely thrilled that you found the coaching session to be so helpful. You've done an incredible job so far and I'm sure your wedding is going to be fantastic! :)
  • Kirsten

Kirsten M. · Married on 09/15/2018

Lucky to have Witt and Co in our back pocket.

We have since recommended Johanna and Witt & Co. to numerous other family and friends who are now working with her on their upcoming wedding plans. Johanna has a calm, but organized energy, keeps you on task, and assists you in thinking about topics or situations you may not have known needed decisions. We really appreciated the calendar updates reminding us when we needed to talk about specific details, and dates when we needed to have final decisions made. This way, no stone was left unturned. We were thankful to have a special person in our back pockets, making sure everything went smoothly along the way.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Kirsten,

3.4
      3.0

Johanna was very nice & easy to work with but I would say that her inexperience was apparent. Sometimes I don't think she took initiative in places where other wedding planners would of. I just don't think she was worth the amount of money I paid & I ended up doing most of the planning anyway. I could have saved $$.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Witt & Co. Events's reply:

Thank you for your review. We sincerely value your honest feedback, and we’re very sorry to hear that you did not find your investment in our wedding service to be a 100% worthwhile.
    While a few of our services focus on planning the event, some of our coordinating services begin a few months prior to the wedding and may not include overall planning.
    Our goal is to help you pull off an amazing and unforgettable event, and we truly appreciate that you chose to include Witt & Co. Events. If there are any specific concerns that we can address with you personally, please feel free to contact us.

Johanna