Without A Hitch Reviews

Without A Hitch 4
Without A Hitch 5
Without A Hitch 6

Meghan · Married on 10/04/2014

If you want to be able to relax and enjoy your wedding without sweating the details then Sarah is the woman for you. I work in event planning myself and typically find it hard to let go of details. From the moment we started working with Sarah though, I could tell I didn't have to worry. She thought of everything, from the smallest to the biggest details and was there to help with anything we needed. We had an non-traditional DIY wedding and Sarah really understood all the pieces and made our day extra special. She's a really great person to boot and we enjoyed all of our interactions with her. I would definitely recommend Sarah's services to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Andre · Married on 09/20/2014

Our wedding really did go without a hitch! We were amazed at how smoothly every thing went, from start to finish. We hired Sarah to help us "the day of", and she was very responsive throughout the process and knew exactly where everyone needed to be and how everything was to be done. The day of our wedding, all we did was show up and have a great time!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Amazing service and value!! Sarah made our wedding truly easy and wonderful! There were multiple issues that I never even had to hear about at the wedding that were managed quickly and professionally. Every wedding and bride needs a coordinator and I would recommend Without a Hitch to EVERYONE!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Masha · Married on 06/22/2014

Working with Sarah was a real joy. I had a DIY wedding, so I really needed someone to not only help me think through the planning - but also be there the day of to ensure that things didn't inevitably fall apart. I did a lot of research, and most wedding coordinators were either absurdly expensive, or didn't provide solely day-of coordination. And then the google gods led me to Sarah.

Sarah's service was impeccable, she went above and beyond her agreed to services. Was unbelievably responsive any time I had a question or needed her advice on everything from decor to gauging vendor prices. She met with us in person twice, and spent HOURS, calming us down, our parents down, put together a thorough timeline and got all the vendors on the same page. I'm convinced that the day went as smoothly as it did because of her. She was extremely calm, but it was clear that she was constantly rushing around behind the scenes making sure things were in order. If she was stressed, she made sure to convey none of that to me to make sure my day was great. And it was. For the amount she charges - Sarah's an absolute steal.

Supreme professional, wonderful and delightful person. You won't find anyone or any business that's better.

Sent on 08/26/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Without A Hitch! Sarah and Nicole worked with me answering any questions I had promptly via email or text message. They helped me with the timeline of the wedding day. One planning problem I had was that I wasn’t sure where we could take first look photos. Sarah and Nicole came to the rescue and walked me through Boston showing me possible locations around my venue. They genuinely seemed to care about how my photos would look. My wedding was at the New England Aquarium in Boston. Nicole was on location the day of the wedding. Having Nicole there took a tremendous amount of stress off my shoulders and I trusted her completely. She went above and beyond my expectations for making my wedding day happen! She never missed a cue and was totally on top of things! She was professional and made the flow of the day perfect. She made everything feel so easy and effortless. She helped decorate the space based on specific details I had envisioned, and she made my vision come to life. Nicole definitely did her fair share of running around! She went way beyond the call of duty to make sure I was relaxed and happy with everything. She even took the pressure off the bridesmaids. They were able to enjoy the cocktail hour and she helped me during my formal shots with my husband (fixing my dress, make up, running out for me, making sure we had food). My wedding day was the best day of my life and I truly owe it to Without A Hitch for helping us make the day possible. Even after the wedding, Nicole texted me pictures she had taken on her phone and Sarah was answering my post wedding questions. We had an amazing experience working with Without A Hitch and we highly recommend them to any couple getting married in the New England area!

Sent on 08/14/2014
  • User4392745 · event on 11/16/2013

Sarah was fantastic. Loved working with her.
    Great things about her and her work:
    - She really got what kind of event we were trying to have and what we needed.
    - She is smart and resourceful.
    - As soon as we started working together I felt more at ease.
    - She was great with the bat mitzvah girls
    - Whenever we needed anything during the event, she appeared out of nowhere with it!!
    - She was not afraid to insist to the DJ that he turn down the volume when I asked.
    - She is a perfectionist - in a good way.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

We hired Sarah to help coordinate the logistics around my rehearsal dinner and wedding. Hiring Sarah is the best decision we made. She is so professional, incredibly helpful, detail oriented, and just a pleasure to work with. Literally every detail of my wedding (and there were A LOT) she handled with care. It was exactly the kind of wedding me and my husband wanted, and a good portion of that can be attributed to Sarah. We couldn't be happier. I can't recommend Sarah enough.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2013

I highly recommend Sarah's services as a day-of coordinator. She was a huge help in prepping for our wedding. We weren't initially going to hire a day-of coordinator, but our caterer recommended Sarah so highly that I figured I would give her a call. During our chat she raised planning points I never would have thought of. She understood we were on a budget and worked to accommodate us. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she encouraged me to create a full timeline for the day in more detail than I would have otherwise. She'd also send me helpful reminder emails so I could keep better track of everything that needed to get done. We met a few weeks before the wedding to walk through every single detail. After that meeting I felt completely at ease. On the wedding day, Sarah was calm and efficient--I don't feel like I saw her very often, which is perfect. She was able to run the event smoothly without running everything past me. So again, I definitely recommend Sarah for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Sarah was an incredible help at our wedding last month. It was such a relief to trust someone with the small details and not have to oversee everything on the big day. Even though her services are primarily on the day of, Sarah was always available beforehand to discuss things. She even asked what I was the most nervous about so she could make sure that part went smoothly. Sarah is so detail-oriented; she brought up questions for me and the venue that I would have never thought to consider. Sarah is also a great person to bounce ideas off of since she has a great knowledge of how things work and what’s popular. The day of the wedding went so smoothly, and we owe a good deal of that to Sarah. She took care of all the preparations at the venue while also checking in with me from time to time. Our guests loved her, and the bridal party and our parents were really appreciative to have her around to help. Sarah really made the day so much more enjoyable since I knew I did not have to worry about anything. I highly recommend hiring Without a Hitch – do not try to do everything by yourself on your big day!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2013

We decided a few weeks before the wedding to hire a day of coordinator. Our Caterer had recommended Sarah Basch from Without A Hitch so we reached out to her. It was by far, the BEST choice we could have made - Sarah was professional, detail oriented, gracious, friendly and on the ball! We had a lot of moving parts to our wedding and she executed on everything! Even our guests commented on how pleasant and professional she was - having her at our wedding gave us the peace of mind we needed to enjoy our friends, family and each other - I would hire her again, provide a reference and refer her to anyone getting married with great confidence. She was fantastic!

Sent on 09/26/2013

I was on the fence with hiring a day of coordinator but decided last minute to go for it as we didn’t have a wedding planner, and I wanted to ensure the day went smoothly. After talking with Sarah of Without A Hitch on the phone, about 2 weeks before our wedding, I KNEW she would be a perfect fit. Such a blessing to have been introduced to Sarah’s services! She came highly recommended by my caterer who worked with her a week before. Sarah is big picture and small picture at the same time. Right away she asked me all the right questions and went above and beyond the expectations I had. A couple times she surprised me with offering to take on more than I even asked her to.

We first met in person the night before our wedding day, about an hour before our rehearsal, which Sarah led. I was appreciative because I didn't need to be the director and the bride to our closest family and friends. Sarah has an easy going way about her that put everyone at ease and we had a fun night.

For the ceremony and reception, I wouldn't consider my vision easy- a lot of DIY décor and set up. We rented a space and had to bring in everything. Sarah led the setup team as though I was able to be there myself. She followed my diagrams, timelines and requests and achieved my vision perfectly and flawlessly, with a great attitude. Sarah is extremely genuine as well as a hard worker, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Without A Hitch to any bride or groom.

Sent on 06/25/2013

A · Married on 05/26/2013

I hired Sarah Basch of “Without A Hitch” as a Day of Coordinator for my son's wedding. Even though it was my son, our family was responsible for virtually every aspect of the wedding. Sarah not only met my expectations, she far exceeded them. If I was to rate Sarah on a scale from 1 to 5, I would give her a 10. We were on a tight budget but my gift to myself was a Day of Coordinator. I am so happy I did that. If you're on the fence about hiring a Day of Coordinator, do it. If you've decided you want one - smart move. Either way, hire “Without A Hitch” - Sarah's well worth every penny you'll spend. As a result of Sarah's organizational skills, her attention to every detail - major or minor - and her friendly, calm and personable demeanor on the day of the wedding, I was able to be a guest and truly enjoy the event.
    Let me give you a little background. I am a very detailed and take charge person. But after the initial meeting with Sarah, myself and my DIL to be, I felt confident that I made the right choice in planners. What really sealed the deal was after I saw her Day of Event Timeline. That's when I knew I could let go of all details and that everything would be taken cared of as if I was in charge. Trust me when I say this is no easy task.
    Let me get into specifics. We didn't choose a venue where we had the basic vendors - hotel, florist, band, and photographer. We were responsible for managing 12 vendors, ranging from pianist, custodians, valets, to bartenders - the day of the event. When I say we, I mean Sarah. From being in touch with all a week before to making sure they had directions to the venue, to making sure they knew what time they were supposed to be there, to managing them the day of, to suggesting what were appropriate tips and paying them at the end of the evening - Sarah was on top of it all.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Dana · Married on 02/29/2012

I literally cannot recommend Sarah and Without a Hitch more (and I majored in English so I know how to use the word “literally” properly!). I actually can’t imagine how my wedding day would have gone without having Sarah as our day of coordinator. She helped us immensely in the weeks leading up to the wedding, including providing us a timeline that was more detailed than I ever would have considered (and of course all the vendors asked for a detailed timeline so that alone was gold for us). She was always incredibly responsive and helpful with any questions we had preparing for the wedding and she helped us stay on track and make sure we didn’t forget anything. The day of the wedding she was there right when we were and made sure everything ran smoothly (and she made sure we were able to eat the delicious food we paid for which I’ve heard can be a struggle!). Our wedding day was perfect for a variety of reasons, but I can say that without a doubt Sarah was a huge part of that. I feel so lucky to have found her and since you’re reading this review, you can be as lucky as I was. I’m forever grateful for how much she helped us and can’t recommend her and Without a Hitch enough!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

Diana and Sarah at Without A Hitch helped me plan and execute a flawless wedding. I really appreciated the preparation support and their experience that helped me get all the decisions and to-dos done early. On the day, I didn’t have to worry about any details, because everything was taken care of. I can’t thank Diana enough for her quiet, kind attention on the wedding day. She really helped me feel calm and present in the moment. Thank you!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

So after finding out that there is a such thing as a day-of coordinator, I knew that I had to find the perfect coordinator fit for me. So, I found Without A Hitch! Sarah Basch set me up with Diana Scott and it was great! My wedding was June 10, 2017. I had many different things that I wanted in my wedding and reception and she kept right up with it all. There were at least 2 stressful times when I looked at her and said, "what am I going to do" and she sweetly held my hand, looked me in the eyes and very calmly told me, "I already took care of it." I can't begin to tell you how that felt especially when you see that she really did handle it! She even checked on my often throughout the evening to make sure we had everything we needed.

Even prior to the wedding, she kept me on track and stayed on top of things until she got her answers. She kept me organized and when I wanted to go back and review something, I knew exactly where to find things. My now husband was skeptical of hiring a coordinator at first but after our initial meeting, he knew that we needed her and after, we were both so thankful. I mean REALLY thankful!

It was such a beautiful day and if not for Diana, and her fitting my personality and understanding my vision so well, things would have been quite different.

You will never regret hiring Diana for your wedding day.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Emily · Married on 09/04/2016

It was very important to me not worry about time management and mini details on the day of the wedding. I wanted someone else to take care of that so that me (and my mom) could really cut loose and enjoy the day. Alisha (and Sarah) from Without a Hitch took the time to understand my vision and executed a flawless day. Alisha was calm, organized, and efficient. She wasted no time getting to know me and my husband and our plans. She gave important advice and feedback when needed, but did not overstep or try to take over. We feel so lucky that we found this amazing team of people.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Emily & Shawn · Married on 10/09/2016

Nicole was extremely personable. She knew what our goals were and was great at keeping those in mind during the craziness of our day when other things started to pull us in other directions. We had over 250 guests (and a hurricane!) at our wedding, and Nicole was great at making sure we were fed, given drinks, and had enough time for dancing! Thank you for your calming presence during the most insane weekend!!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Brandy · Married on 07/25/2015

Hiring Without a Hitch was a lifesaver for our DIY wedding. There was so much to do on the big day, and Rebecca handled it all flawlessly, so my groom & I were able to just enjoy ourselves! From the planning process before the wedding to the final clean up that night, WAH was totally on top of everything, offering helpful suggestions and considering every detail. If you are doing a DIY wedding, you NEED them!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

2.2
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

Sorry to say this. But a lot of details were missing. I didn't have a great experience. Best endeavors to your business ventures.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Without A Hitch's reply:

Dear Sou,
    While I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, I wish you had responded to my emails directly following your wedding to let me know you were unhappy. Client satisfaction is absolutely my number one concern. I spoke to DJ Greg about your wedding who let me know that everything went beautifully. I am eager to hear from you about what details you felt were not to your expectations, and invite you to respond to my emails or phone call at any time.

I wish you and Derrick the best of luck in the start of a wonderful marriage, and I hope to hear from you soon to determine what I can do to leave you as a happy client.

With regards,