Without A Hitch Reviews

135 | Boston, MA

135 Reviews for Without A Hitch

Jean · Married on 08/27/2016

Thanks to Sarah from Without A Hitch for helping me stay organized and on track as I planned my daughter's wedding. I enjoyed a strafer day with family and friends because Sarah was there from start to finish making sure every detail of our plan was carried out to perfection.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2016

Without a Hitch was amazing to work with as my Day-of-Coordinator! I worked with Nicole and she was awesome! I didn't want to book a full wedding planner, but knew the day of the wedding I didn't want to have to worry about anything. She did so much more than just help out the day of the wedding. Leading up to the day she answered all my questions and made sure I was staying on top of the vendors, as well as helping with the rehearsal. She came up with things I didn't even think of. There was a question of rain the day of the wedding (outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour) and she put my mind at ease and came up with a great alternative for the cocktail hour that pleased both myself and the caterer. Nicole is so personable and I was able to meet with both her and Sarah months before the wedding. They are super reasonable in prices and I am so glad I worked with them for my wedding. The day certainly went off without a hitch! My day was perfect and just as I envisioned!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Jeff · Married on 08/06/2016

Working with Without a Hitch and Sarah Basch was a pleasure. She was essential to a wonderful wedding, was very easy & flexible to work with during a chaotic time and all at a very reasonable & fair cost. Highly recommend as she made a very busy day a terrific one.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Mari · Married on 08/06/2016

We loved work with Sarah. We had a smallish budget with lots of DIY elements, which I was happy to organize leading up to the event. However, it was paramount to me that the day-of was seamless and without worry, which is why we hired Sarah / WithoutAHitch -- we trusted them completely, they delivered, and we had a spectacular day free of details but full of friends and family.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Harrison · Married on 08/06/2016

My wife and I were thrilled with Without a Hitch-- from initial communication to planning to execution. To be fully honest, I was one of those people unfamiliar with day of coordination, and had some initial reservations about how/how much Without a Hitch would assist us. Sarah and Rebecca proved to be more than supportive, but essential to our having not only a smooth but an amazingly fun and relaxing wedding experience. From keeping us on point with our flow of activities to trouble-shooting flying cocktail tables (literally, it was windy!) to making sure our various vendors were accomplishing their tasks, Without a Hitch was in integral part of providing us the wedding day we'd dreamed of!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/03/2016

Our wedding this past July was everything we could have dreamed of and more, a feat which could not and would not have been accomplished without the wonderful, amazing, and organized day of coordination provided by Sarah and Without A Hitch! I cannot put into words the amount of work that Sarah put into making sure everything was all set for our wedding, not just on the day of but beforehand as well. In the months and weeks leading up to our wedding, Sarah was emailing us reminders for things that needed to be completed or filled in on our detailed timeline that she created. This timeline was extremely helpful for us since we had our wedding at a venue where we had to bring in all of the vendors ourselves, adding an extra level of stress to an already stressful process. Knowing that Sarah was there to coordinate with all the vendors allowed both myself and my husband to focus on each other, our family and friends and celebrate with those we love. I cannot tell you the number of people who came up to us after the wedding saying how impressed they were with Sarah and how impressed they were with everything she did! We cannot express enough how happy we are that we used Sarah and Without A Hitch for our day of coordination and highly highly recommend her to anyone looking for help!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/26/2016

There is not enough room on this page to write about Sarah Basch and her company without a hitch. Can we say PERFECT NAME for her company. My daughter's wedding day went as smooth as silk. Sarah ran the even with military precision while being friendly, professional and empathetic not to mention always keeping in mind the vision of the bride and groom. I was out of state from the wedding location and Sarah was still accessible and helpful when needed. As the mother of the bride I wanted to just focus on the day and my daughter so we wanted a person for the day to run everything and be behind the scenes so that we transitioned smoothly from one part of the event to another. Well, her name is Sarah. She is in a word EXCELLENT! Her services were well worth the money we spent and we got tremendous value for the price. My daughter, her husband and I talked about Sarah and her company up to a few weeks after the wedding because it was THE PERFECT WEDDING! In large part because of Sarah's flawless execution of everything that we wanted to happen. I can go on and on but if you want to hire someone who is detail-oriented, professional, friendly and calm under pressure then look no further Sarah and without a hitch is what you are looking for. You would be crazy to look anywhere else. THANK YOU SO MUCH SARAH, there are no words to express our gratitude. Continued success for you and your company.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Diana · Married on 06/25/2016

My first time working with Sarah was as a bridesmaid in a friends wedding she was working. She was so wonderful that she was my first and only consideration when I was looking for a day of planner for my own wedding. Sarah is like a wedding ninja! While the title might be "day of", Sarah was essential throughout the entire planning process. From the beginning, she made planning our wedding day timeline so easy with so many helpful tips and recommendations along the way. With Sarah behind the scenes, our whole day went smoothly - I never worried about a thing the entire day - and and anytime I or my husband needed anything, she was there before we even knew it was needed. I would (and have) recommend Sarah and Without a Hitch to anyone planning a wedding!!

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 06/25/2016

Highly recommended. Without A Hitch provides day-of coordination, which means that you plan the wedding, and one of their coordinators runs everything the day of the event. Sarah was prompt and responsive by phone and email whenever we had planning questions or needed suggestions for vendors. Nicole was at our event and received high marks from our families. As my dad put it, "she was always at hand when we needed her but otherwise just melted into the background.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Rakeen · Married on 06/25/2016

We hired Without A Hitch after a recommendation from our venue coordinator. We worked primarily with Alisha Fuller on the day of, and Sarah Basch (the owner) was also very involved and helped out behind the scenes. I had one phone call with Sarah initially after expressing interest, and then Alisha, Sarah, my fiance and I met up in person to talk about our expectations and hopes for our wedding. We corresponded via email and phone throughout the 9 months we were planning the wedding, and Alisha attended our rehearsal as well, to see the venue and to ensure that everything went smoothly on the day of.

We have nothing but positive feedback - Alisha was an absolute joy to work with, and made sure the wedding went even more smoothly than I thought it was possible. I didn't worry about a single thing being out of place on the day of because I had utter confidence that Alisha would handle anything that arose calmly and professionally - and I was completely right! Having Alisha there on the day of allowed us to relax and enjoy the moment, and I never doubted for a second that everything wouldn't get done. She took care of tiny details that we didn't even think about - having a drink in our hand during the toasts, for example. (She was also very helpful with troublesome boutonnieres!) Hiring Without a Hitch was without a doubt the best decision we made in the whole wedding planning process and we would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Pooja · Married on 06/18/2016

Choosing to work with Without a Hitch was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We contacted Sarah because her prices were so much more reasonable than other planning and coordination services we found. From the first meeting, we knew that it was money well spent! We sat down for two hours and talked through our priorities and what we had done so far, and Sarah gave us tons of useful advice and suggestions for how we could implement our ideas. We had definite opinions about how we wanted things to look, but we had also never planned a wedding before, so we really appreciated her ability to be firm about her recommendations without ever being pushy or steamrolling us. We also loved our day-of coordinator, Diana, who was the same way -- she helped us figure out how we should set everything up at our venue, from the appetizer tables to the gift table, optimizing for things like foot traffic without compromising the vibe we wanted. Sarah and Diana also helped us get out of a crisis or two; for example, we couldn't find a florist who would work with us for the very minimal flowers we wanted, and they hooked us up with a vendor friend of theirs who did gorgeous bouquets and bouts for us, for half of what Whole Foods wanted. The day of our wedding, we were so impressed to see everything set up exactly the way we had wanted it! We had so many little details: multi-part, table-specific centerpieces, menus and drink lists, overhead lighting, bathroom baskets, etc., etc...and Diana somehow set it all up with barely any instructions from us. Our one regret was that we didn't hire Diana for additional hours, and she had to leave right after dinner, leaving us to answer vendor questions and be present for clean-up after the reception. Thank you so much, Sarah and Diana, for helping to give us such an incredibly perfect day!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/04/2016

I worked with Sarah, the founder of Without a Hitch, for my wedding at Arlington Town Hall on June 4, 2016. I really can’t do justice to how organized, helpful, pleasant, intelligent, positive, and skilled Sarah is with words, but I will try! From the moment my husband and I met with Sarah, we knew we were in amazing hands. She kept us on task with a timeline and was so good about checking in throughout the year to make sure we were on track. Knowing I had her on board for questions or suggestions as I was deep into planning was the hugest help and relief. She always responded promptly when I reached out and thoroughly addressed my questions. She provided great suggestions for aspects of the event that I was struggling with, and was able to work through ideas with me to make sure they would translate well on the day.

Working with her prior to the wedding was wonderful enough, but the weekend of the wedding she was incredible! I had to bring in a lot of outside stuff to decorate and set up the space, and in my mind it all seemed very complicated to pull off. As soon as I showed everything to Sarah, she knew exactly what to do and made me feel so relieved that it would all get done with no problems. We walked through the space together and it was immediately clear that she saw my vision and would be able to carry it out much more efficiently and beautifully than I would have been able to! On the day of the wedding she was there on time (before me) to set up, and had everything completely under control. I did not have to worry about anything, and everything went smoothly with her at the helm. She was great working with the other vendors and the wedding party, and was a calming and positive influence on the entire day.

If you have any doubts about hiring Sarah/Without a Hitch for your wedding day, put them out of your mind!! She is so good at what she does, and she will make sure your day is smooth, beautiful, and memorable.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Without a Hitch did a phenomenal job helping us plan and execute our wedding at the Codman Estate in Lincoln, MA. We worked with Diana and Sarah and found them to be organized, professional, and level-headed throughout the process. Our walk-through with them a month before the wedding helped us catch important details that we had not thought of before (such as sketching out a seating chart for our ceremony, since we were going with a slightly unconventional layout). And on the day of our wedding, we were able to relax and know that Diana was handling all of the coordination details. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Julia · Married on 05/28/2016

I can say without question that my wedding would not have been as perfect if we hadn't employed the services of Without A Hitch Boston, and more specifically our coordinator Alisha. My husband and I decided to have our wedding at my parents' house in Massachusetts. Because it was a backyard wedding we were doing a lot of DIY and additionally planning somewhat long distance from our home in Philadelphia. I knew I needed a day-of coordinator so myself, bridal party, and especially my parents would not have to worry about who or what was going where and when on the big day. We met with founder Sarah and our coordinator Alisha just under a year before the wedding and they had already drafted up a potential timeline and list of details for us to consider, many of which I had no clue I needed to think about. And from that day Alisha was in constant contact with gentle reminders to fill in blanks, think about logistics, and suggest local vendors. When the wedding day came she was on top of it all and most importantly she was as calm as could be. It was such a comfort to have her there that day and for the entire process. She may have been a day-of coordinator but Alisha was helping and supporting us since the day she signed on. Without A Hitch Boston exceeded my expectations and I would absolutely recommend them and Alisha to anyone looking for a coordinator.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Sarah was great for our May 21st wedding! We were planning our wedding 100% ourselves and had A LOT to coordinate. She helped us organize everything with a schedule and was always incredibly prompt responding to my emails with random questions. On the day of she was really supportive and made sure that everything was the way that I wanted it. There were many family members helping with prep so this turned out to be very important! I appreciated having someone to lean on just a little bit through the wedding planning process. If you like planning yourself, but need a little support and someone to manage all of the little details on the day of then Sarah is your gal!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Andra · Married on 05/01/2016

I absolutely could not have had the wedding of my dreams without Sarah. I made several phone calls, and within minutes on the phone, I had my heart set on Sarah at Without a Hitch. And I am so so glad that we were able to work with Sarah - I'm not sure anyone else could have pulled it together so well.

Sarah knew every single moving piece that had to be accounted for. She went step-by-step through the day, making sure we had covered all of our bases, and she even included aspects I hadn't even thought of! She took all of this information and created a master timeline for the day (an invaluable document) that she updated constantly as we approached the wedding.

Communication with her was a dream - she quickly and thoroughly answered any questions we had by email and phone, and was diligent in following up with us about information we were still missing.

On the day-of, I arrived at the venue (early! ready to help setting up my DIY stuff) to find it fully set up already, and looking even more beautiful than I could have done on my own. Despite some last minute change-ups, everything ran completely smoothly. They say that the best service should be invisible, taking care of problems before you even know there is a problem. That was Sarah. Were there problems on the day of our wedding? I don't even know! Because she handled it before I ever got word of it.

Sarah was worth every penny. Her insight, experience, skills, and behind-the-scenes magic were absolutely instrumental to me and my husband and my family being able to relax and enjoy the wedding. You're getting so much more than a "day-of" coordinator - you're getting someone who is an expert at transforming your vision into an actual, workable action plan, and then making sure that plan HAPPENS. I really cannot imagine doing it without her. Perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Kaleena · Married on 04/16/2016

I hired Sarah to be my day of coordinator, as my ceremony and reception venues were about 40 miles apart. I cannot say enough about how amazing she was! Throughout the planning process, she reminded me of what needed to be done, and brought my attention to details that I never would have considered. On the day of my wedding, I didn't have to worry about set up or anything else happening at the reception venue, as she was there. I was able to enjoy and take in the day. My ceremony started half an hour late, and I was able to communicate with her to hold the start of cocktails until guests arrived. When I arrived on site, she bustled my dress, took off my veil, and made sure I had a drink in hand. She made sure the gifts, cake, guestbook, etc, got to where they needed to be at the end of the night. Because of Sarah, I was able to enjoy my reception and not worry about logistics, clean up, or anything at all! Hiring her was the best decision I made!!

Sent on 07/10/2016
  • Z

zahra · Married on 03/19/2016

We loved Without a Hitch! Diana was the day-of-coordinator for our recent wedding at the Charles River Museum in Waltham, Mass. and she was great. She and Sara were very helpful in helping us figure out the schedule for our big day; Diana was incredibly helpful at both our rehearsal and wedding. Before our ceremony and after, she was by our side to see if we needed anything to eat or drink. She made sure everyone knew where they needed to be for introductions, toasts, etc. In summary, they were great to work with and helpful take all the stress away from our wedding day.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Joana · Married on 10/17/2015

I knew Sarah was amazing the moment I spoke to her on the phone for the first time months and months before our wedding. As soon as we hung up the phone, I told my fiancé that I NEEDED her to be with us!
    After going back and forth with him (you know how men are!) we decided to go with her! And let me tell you, that was the best decision we've made. From even before closing the deal, Sarah was so attentive, knowledgeable and kind.
    The whole process was smooth and pleasant. She was always reassuring me of things and keeping me calm. The day of the wedding, as soon as I got there, I couldn't believe my eyes!!! It was so unbelievably perfect! Sarah captured my thoughts and put into reality. She led everything smoothly and with perfection!

Long story short: if you need someone who you can trust the most important day of your life to, go with Sarah! I assure you you won't regret it.
    She is the best and we thank her so much for all she's done for us.
    Our day wouldn't have been nearly as perfect if she wasn't there!
    Forever grateful!
    Xx
    Jo and Wel

Sent on 10/22/2015

Stefanie · Married on 10/17/2015

We hired Without a Hitch for day-of coordination, and could not be more happy! We were very hesitant to hire a day-of coordinator, as our budget was pretty tight and it seemed like a large "extra" "icing on the cake" expense. The second we hired Alisha though, we realized we truly could not have done it without her. Alisha was amazing for so many reasons. My husband and I were living on opposite sides of the country for the 3 months leading up to our wedding, which added quite a bit of stress and difficulty. Alisha held Skype meetings with us, and tailored her whole process so that we could all coordinate remotely. Her tailored timeline for our day was also so helpful. She thought of all the tiny little details that you would think don't matter, but are really key in having a stress-free wedding. This was particularly important given the nature of our wedding: we ordered catering from a company that didn't do any service, and didn't have servingware. So, we went through a lot of different companies and had to coordinate them all. She did an amazing job making sure everyone was in communication and on the same page. Finally, the day of the wedding was absolutely perfect. She had everything handled; all we had to do was have the best time of our lives! Thanks so much, Alisha! Our vision would not have come to life without you.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Trish · Married on 10/17/2015

As my husband and I reflect back on our choice of vendors for our wedding day and our wedding planning, one key detail, person, choice emerges: the presence of Nicole and Without a Hitch. My husband and I knew we wanted most of our wedding to be DIY and that we wanted to work together to plan and craft the details of our day, but when it came to our actual wedding day, we realized that our family is relatively new to 'formal' weddings. We really didn't want to saddle them with running around on our wedding day without time or energy to enjoy this big moment, so we started to look into a wedding coordinator. When I spoke with Sarah about working with Nicole from Without a Hitch, we knew this team would be a perfect fit for us and our vision.
    Nicole, with her gentle reminders and awesome advice, helped us craft our day using their wonderful timeline, countless emails and phone calls, and vendor referrals from the get-go. I immediately felt at ease and productive with her on our team. All of this hard work, including helping with our rehearsal, is BEFORE our actual wedding day, by the way!
    On the evening of our wedding, between our rehearsal and wedding day, my parents, our officiant (a family friend), and the wedding party kept commenting that they felt so comforted and ready knowing Nicole would be helping everyone at our wedding. She was such a welcomed, kind, and organized presence at our wedding. I am not sure what behind-the-scenes magic she worked that day, but I know it must have been thorough, wonderful and purposeful, because my family and I simply got to enjoy the wedding and reap the benefits of her hard work. If anything went wrong that day, we had no idea--and I think this is the true testament to the quality of Nicole's work.

There is really nothing more that I can say beyond: hiring a day of coordinator is the best decision you will make, and when you make that decision, choose Without a Hitch. You will, without a doubt, be in excellent hands.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Kate · Married on 10/16/2015

Sarah of Without a Hitch was a fantastic resource in the final stages of our wedding planning. She helped us set up a timeline for the wedding day and helped keep us on track with the various tasks leading up to the day. We hesitated to use a wedding coordinator because we were concerned that they'd "take over" and turn the wedding into a day that didn't reflect our personalities. Fortunately, the concern was unfounded as Sarah was very flexible and non-judgmental about our requests. I really don't know who would have made our wedding day run smoothly if we didn't have her there.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Sam · Married on 10/10/2015

I used Alisha, who works for Without A Hitch. After dealing with lots of pushy day of coordinators who made me feel like I was just a little bride who didn't know what I was doing, Alisha was a very refreshing change. We had several less-than-perfect moments during the reception and planning period caused by issues from our vendors, and Alisha handled them with ease and grace; our guests still can't stop gushing about our wedding.

Without a Hitch is a great service for a great value, and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/10/2015

We are SO glad we found Without a Hitch to help with day of planning for our wedding! From day one, Sarah and Nicole were amazing in putting my mind at ease and helping with every step of the planning process. My husband and I moved into a new home and both started new jobs during the course of wedding planning, so we were particularly grateful for Nicole's help and support during that time. She truly went way above day of planning, checking in with me almost weekly via email or phone. She is so professional, organized, and easy to work with. When our celebrant got stuck in traffic the day of the rehearsal, Nicole stepped in and ran the entire thing. Hiring Without a Hitch was definitely one of the best decisions we made in wedding planning!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

G · Married on 10/04/2015

Sarah was wonderful to work with throughout our wedding planning process and on the big day, and we are very happy to have hired her. She is very responsive by email and on top of her schedule, and you can tell she really enjoys her job. Plus, I found her prices to be very reasonable compared to other day-of coordinators I had found. On the day of the wedding, she was polite and discreet while still keeping us (and the vendors) on task and making sure everything went smoothly. She also helped out a lot with making sure everything was cleaned up afterwards, since we were using a venue that required us to remove everything from the premises by the end of the day. I don't think it could have gone any better, and I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 10/05/2015