Without A Hitch Reviews

Without A Hitch 4
Without A Hitch 5
Without A Hitch 6

Andra · Married on 05/01/2016

I absolutely could not have had the wedding of my dreams without Sarah. I made several phone calls, and within minutes on the phone, I had my heart set on Sarah at Without a Hitch. And I am so so glad that we were able to work with Sarah - I'm not sure anyone else could have pulled it together so well.

Sarah knew every single moving piece that had to be accounted for. She went step-by-step through the day, making sure we had covered all of our bases, and she even included aspects I hadn't even thought of! She took all of this information and created a master timeline for the day (an invaluable document) that she updated constantly as we approached the wedding.

Communication with her was a dream - she quickly and thoroughly answered any questions we had by email and phone, and was diligent in following up with us about information we were still missing.

On the day-of, I arrived at the venue (early! ready to help setting up my DIY stuff) to find it fully set up already, and looking even more beautiful than I could have done on my own. Despite some last minute change-ups, everything ran completely smoothly. They say that the best service should be invisible, taking care of problems before you even know there is a problem. That was Sarah. Were there problems on the day of our wedding? I don't even know! Because she handled it before I ever got word of it.

Sarah was worth every penny. Her insight, experience, skills, and behind-the-scenes magic were absolutely instrumental to me and my husband and my family being able to relax and enjoy the wedding. You're getting so much more than a "day-of" coordinator - you're getting someone who is an expert at transforming your vision into an actual, workable action plan, and then making sure that plan HAPPENS. I really cannot imagine doing it without her. Perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Kaleena · Married on 04/16/2016

I hired Sarah to be my day of coordinator, as my ceremony and reception venues were about 40 miles apart. I cannot say enough about how amazing she was! Throughout the planning process, she reminded me of what needed to be done, and brought my attention to details that I never would have considered. On the day of my wedding, I didn't have to worry about set up or anything else happening at the reception venue, as she was there. I was able to enjoy and take in the day. My ceremony started half an hour late, and I was able to communicate with her to hold the start of cocktails until guests arrived. When I arrived on site, she bustled my dress, took off my veil, and made sure I had a drink in hand. She made sure the gifts, cake, guestbook, etc, got to where they needed to be at the end of the night. Because of Sarah, I was able to enjoy my reception and not worry about logistics, clean up, or anything at all! Hiring her was the best decision I made!!

Sent on 07/10/2016
  • Z

zahra · Married on 03/19/2016

We loved Without a Hitch! Diana was the day-of-coordinator for our recent wedding at the Charles River Museum in Waltham, Mass. and she was great. She and Sara were very helpful in helping us figure out the schedule for our big day; Diana was incredibly helpful at both our rehearsal and wedding. Before our ceremony and after, she was by our side to see if we needed anything to eat or drink. She made sure everyone knew where they needed to be for introductions, toasts, etc. In summary, they were great to work with and helpful take all the stress away from our wedding day.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Joana · Married on 10/17/2015

I knew Sarah was amazing the moment I spoke to her on the phone for the first time months and months before our wedding. As soon as we hung up the phone, I told my fiancé that I NEEDED her to be with us!
    After going back and forth with him (you know how men are!) we decided to go with her! And let me tell you, that was the best decision we've made. From even before closing the deal, Sarah was so attentive, knowledgeable and kind.
    The whole process was smooth and pleasant. She was always reassuring me of things and keeping me calm. The day of the wedding, as soon as I got there, I couldn't believe my eyes!!! It was so unbelievably perfect! Sarah captured my thoughts and put into reality. She led everything smoothly and with perfection!

Long story short: if you need someone who you can trust the most important day of your life to, go with Sarah! I assure you you won't regret it.
    She is the best and we thank her so much for all she's done for us.
    Our day wouldn't have been nearly as perfect if she wasn't there!
    Forever grateful!
    Xx
    Jo and Wel

Sent on 10/22/2015

Stefanie · Married on 10/17/2015

We hired Without a Hitch for day-of coordination, and could not be more happy! We were very hesitant to hire a day-of coordinator, as our budget was pretty tight and it seemed like a large "extra" "icing on the cake" expense. The second we hired Alisha though, we realized we truly could not have done it without her. Alisha was amazing for so many reasons. My husband and I were living on opposite sides of the country for the 3 months leading up to our wedding, which added quite a bit of stress and difficulty. Alisha held Skype meetings with us, and tailored her whole process so that we could all coordinate remotely. Her tailored timeline for our day was also so helpful. She thought of all the tiny little details that you would think don't matter, but are really key in having a stress-free wedding. This was particularly important given the nature of our wedding: we ordered catering from a company that didn't do any service, and didn't have servingware. So, we went through a lot of different companies and had to coordinate them all. She did an amazing job making sure everyone was in communication and on the same page. Finally, the day of the wedding was absolutely perfect. She had everything handled; all we had to do was have the best time of our lives! Thanks so much, Alisha! Our vision would not have come to life without you.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Trish · Married on 10/17/2015

As my husband and I reflect back on our choice of vendors for our wedding day and our wedding planning, one key detail, person, choice emerges: the presence of Nicole and Without a Hitch. My husband and I knew we wanted most of our wedding to be DIY and that we wanted to work together to plan and craft the details of our day, but when it came to our actual wedding day, we realized that our family is relatively new to 'formal' weddings. We really didn't want to saddle them with running around on our wedding day without time or energy to enjoy this big moment, so we started to look into a wedding coordinator. When I spoke with Sarah about working with Nicole from Without a Hitch, we knew this team would be a perfect fit for us and our vision.
    Nicole, with her gentle reminders and awesome advice, helped us craft our day using their wonderful timeline, countless emails and phone calls, and vendor referrals from the get-go. I immediately felt at ease and productive with her on our team. All of this hard work, including helping with our rehearsal, is BEFORE our actual wedding day, by the way!
    On the evening of our wedding, between our rehearsal and wedding day, my parents, our officiant (a family friend), and the wedding party kept commenting that they felt so comforted and ready knowing Nicole would be helping everyone at our wedding. She was such a welcomed, kind, and organized presence at our wedding. I am not sure what behind-the-scenes magic she worked that day, but I know it must have been thorough, wonderful and purposeful, because my family and I simply got to enjoy the wedding and reap the benefits of her hard work. If anything went wrong that day, we had no idea--and I think this is the true testament to the quality of Nicole's work.

There is really nothing more that I can say beyond: hiring a day of coordinator is the best decision you will make, and when you make that decision, choose Without a Hitch. You will, without a doubt, be in excellent hands.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Kate · Married on 10/16/2015

Sarah of Without a Hitch was a fantastic resource in the final stages of our wedding planning. She helped us set up a timeline for the wedding day and helped keep us on track with the various tasks leading up to the day. We hesitated to use a wedding coordinator because we were concerned that they'd "take over" and turn the wedding into a day that didn't reflect our personalities. Fortunately, the concern was unfounded as Sarah was very flexible and non-judgmental about our requests. I really don't know who would have made our wedding day run smoothly if we didn't have her there.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Sam · Married on 10/10/2015

I used Alisha, who works for Without A Hitch. After dealing with lots of pushy day of coordinators who made me feel like I was just a little bride who didn't know what I was doing, Alisha was a very refreshing change. We had several less-than-perfect moments during the reception and planning period caused by issues from our vendors, and Alisha handled them with ease and grace; our guests still can't stop gushing about our wedding.

Without a Hitch is a great service for a great value, and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/10/2015

We are SO glad we found Without a Hitch to help with day of planning for our wedding! From day one, Sarah and Nicole were amazing in putting my mind at ease and helping with every step of the planning process. My husband and I moved into a new home and both started new jobs during the course of wedding planning, so we were particularly grateful for Nicole's help and support during that time. She truly went way above day of planning, checking in with me almost weekly via email or phone. She is so professional, organized, and easy to work with. When our celebrant got stuck in traffic the day of the rehearsal, Nicole stepped in and ran the entire thing. Hiring Without a Hitch was definitely one of the best decisions we made in wedding planning!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

G · Married on 10/04/2015

Sarah was wonderful to work with throughout our wedding planning process and on the big day, and we are very happy to have hired her. She is very responsive by email and on top of her schedule, and you can tell she really enjoys her job. Plus, I found her prices to be very reasonable compared to other day-of coordinators I had found. On the day of the wedding, she was polite and discreet while still keeping us (and the vendors) on task and making sure everything went smoothly. She also helped out a lot with making sure everything was cleaned up afterwards, since we were using a venue that required us to remove everything from the premises by the end of the day. I don't think it could have gone any better, and I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Sofia · Married on 09/26/2015

Hiring Without a Hitch was the best decision my husband and I made when planning our wedding. We had heard from our friends that hiring a wedding coordinator was a must, but weren’t 100% convinced. In the end, I’m so so glad we did. I am a medical student and my husband works full time and while we are both very organized, we got married during the school year when neither of us could take time off. I knew we had to go with Without a Hitch from the first phone call when they asked if we had a noise permit for our backyard wedding – something I never would have thought of on my own. It was invaluable to have Rebecca’s help in the months leading up to our wedding to bounce ideas off of, help us find vendors, and develop our timeline. We also designed our entire ceremony ourselves with my brother as our officiant and would have been completely lost without Rebecca’s help. However, as great as Rebecca was leading up to the wedding, she was even better in person. It was such a weight off my shoulders to show up at our rehearsal and know that she would be in charge of running the show. The day of our wedding she was a complete life-saver! We had a significant delay between the salad and entrée courses of our dinner due to a catering mishap and she skillfully switched around our toasts to fill the time. We had several other small issues throughout the night that she expertly navigated—I simply cannot imagine what we would have done without her!

I would recommend Without a Hitch to anyone getting married in the Boston area – they will take a huge weight off your shoulders and most of all make sure that you enjoy your wedding while letting someone else worry about the details.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Melanie · Married on 09/26/2015

Sarah was a fantastic help with organizing and planning our wedding! I don't know what we would've done without her. I was pretty sure we had thought of most things but after our first meeting with Sarah I realized we weren't even close. She thinks of everything, which was invaluable. We had an outdoor wedding in the mountains and Sarah rose to the challenge and helped us create the perfect wedding. Her help on the day was something we could not have done without. It's a nice idea to do it all yourself until the actual day comes along. If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, at the VERY least you should get a wedding day coordinator and I highly recommend Sarah at Without a Hitch. Thank you so much for all your and your assistants' hard work!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Sarah B. from Without a Hitch provided exactly what we needed on our wedding day! We hired her as a day-of coordinator to help ensure that any issues that arose would not have to be managed by the bride, groom, or parents/bridal party. Included in the day-of package are two pre-wedding meetings which were extraordinarily helpful. Sarah had thought of questions that never would have crossed our minds and because of her we were able to make all of the arrangements we needed for our day to go smoothly. On the wedding day itself she made sure that everything went according to plan. If anything went wrong I certainly didn't know about it! We were so pleased with Sarah's services and would happily recommend her to anyone looking for a day-of planner. I can't speak to her more extensive planning packages but based on my experience I am confident that she would be phenomenal in that role as well!! She was truly our wedding guardian angel :)

Sent on 10/16/2015

Mara · Married on 09/12/2015

Hiring Sarah is without a doubt one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. She was not just a great resource throughout our planning she was simply fantastic the day of the wedding. Throughout the planning she was in regular communication with me either over email, or the phone and was incredibly available to me the week prior when I was freaking out a little. The day of the wedding she was on time, professional and incredibly friendly to my friends and family. Looking back on my wedding day, I was calm and relaxed and knew that Sarah had everything under control. Her prices are well worth the services you receive, going above and beyond just the day of needs. A huge Thank You to Sarah for helping me make my day incredible.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Bridget · Married on 09/12/2015

I worked with Nicole for my wedding on September 12th and could not recommend her more! Leading up to the wedding, Sarah and Nicole were incredibly helpful in reviewing my documents and timelines and providing their insight. They even met with me at both the church and reception venues to do a walkthrough a couple of months out. The day of the wedding, everything really did go "without a hitch." Nicole was so helpful in making sure the day went smoothly and was ready to lend a hand to whatever I needed.

Without a Hitch is considerbly less expensive than all the other event planners I looked at, and provided great service! I would highly recommend using them if you do not want a full-scale event planner, but someone who will be of great assistance and help your day run more smoothly so you can enjoy yourself!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Camille · Married on 09/06/2015

As you know if you are planning a wedding, the wedding industry has become a very expensive one in our culture. If you are debating whether or not you want to spend (more) money on a wedding coordinator – do it with Sarah! She was worth every penny! From the moment, my husband and I decided to use her as our wedding coordinator she was there as a wonderful support system and way to stay organized. She gave us an immediate peace of mind that the wedding was in her good hands. Leading up to the wedding, we felt she really took the time to get to know us and what we were looking for out of our wedding. When the big day actually came – she was a machine! She was calm, cool, organized and leading the charge. She did so in a way that made you feel comfortable and that you were the one in charge (even though she was the one who executed everything). We did not have to worry about a thing and she was always conscious of how my husband and I were doing and if there was anything that we needed. We highly recommend Sarah and Without a Hitch Boston. As my husband says, it is the perfect name for her business!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Patrice · Married on 08/15/2015

Sarah was an excellent day-of coordinator! She did an amazing job making sure our wedding went smoothly. We would recommend her to anybody getting married because her services are well-worth the investment.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Jessie + Mike · Married on 06/26/2015

Sarah is amazing, and Without a Hitch is exactly what we needed! From our introductory phone call to every call, email, and meeting, Sarah was on top of every detail and made sure that we were, too. And our wedding day was perfect, from the moment setup began til the last light turned off and everyone went home. Every single time we needed anything, Sarah was right there focused in on the details while the big picture swirled beautifully all around. Our list could go on and on of all the help she provided (especially in thinking ahead and planning for the day); schedules, vendor management, decoration support, ceremony flow. 'Doing it ourselves' was the plan, but our wedding wouldn't have been as incredible without Sarah's guidance and help. Thank you!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Tarryn · Married on 06/21/2015

Going into wedding planning, I knew that the only way my husband and I would be able to relax on the day-of would be to have someone we trusted to handle all of the details. Without a Hitch did not disappoint! Nicole ran our rehearsal and served as our day-of coordinator, and with her help, everything ran smoothly. She remained cheerful and unruffled through a stormy forecast and emergency rain-plan adjustments, deftly handled a crazy cocktail of DIY décor/self-catered bar/homemade dessert buffet, and made sure that we all had a wonderful time. We also owe a huge debt of gratitude to both Nicole and Sarah for all of their help in the lead-up to the wedding; they offered suggestions for catering and flowers that were within our limited budget, emailed regularly to check-in, both came on our venue walk-through, and promptly responded to all of our many questions with helpful information. Their timeline-centric way of planning also worked really well for envisioning the day and thinking through all the small details ahead of time, and we felt 100% comfortable leaving the execution in Nicole's hands on the day of the wedding.

We cannot recommend Without a Hitch highly enough!! They are consummate professionals and a true pleasure to work with. And if you’re on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator, give them a call immediately. It will only take one conversation for you to see that Nicole and Sarah are well worth the investment!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Excellent job! Made me wedding day very enjoyable and with no stress!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Caroline · Married on 06/13/2015

Nicole Vicino was my primary day-of coordinator. We also met with both Nicole and Sarah Basch once before the wedding, and exchanged emails with both of them. Hiring Without a Hitch was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. We live in abroad and planned most of the wedding either over a year in advance or from outside the U.S. with an eight hour time difference. Nicole went above and beyond her day-of coordination to offer recommendations for calligraphers, hair and makeup, and a rehearsal dinner location, and she sent period reminders to keep me on track. But she was especially helpful on the day of the wedding. She took care of all of the set up of details like the place cards and guest book, so I could get ready with my bridesmaids without worrying about it. She also adapted when Pride Parade traffic made two of our hair and makeup artists an hour late, and we still had our first look. Her detailed timeline was useful to share with other vendors to keep everyone on the same page. We learned after the wedding that one of our guests wanted to know when we were going to cut the cake, tracked down Nicole’s assistant, and saw her timeline—and was widely impressed when we actually cut the cake at 8:45pm according to the timeline. As a final note, Nicole kept a church leaflet after the day and was able to send it to my mom, who had forgotten to take one and was very grateful. My mom, my husband and I highly recommend Nicole and Without a Hitch.

Sent on 07/05/2015

G · Married on 06/13/2015

Hiring Sarah was the best investment we could have made prior to our wedding. Our dream was to have a completely DIY, ‘camp-style’ wedding on Cape Cod. At the outset, this seemed simple enough. However, once we actually started dealing with the practicalities-- finding a tent, booking the caterer, and making sure that everything arrived on time, all while having full-time day jobs-- we realized that even our ‘simple’ vision was going to be a huge job. Sarah’s experience and much-needed organizational skills kept us on track throughout, and she left us in a position where we could actually enjoy our big day. She was great with email and phone contact, and was absolutely on-point when coordinating all of the wedding vendors. Everything went off without a hitch, and she was instrumental in making our day memorable and happy. On top of that, she has a calming, upbeat presence that was invaluable when we were feeling overwhelmed. Hire Sarah. For real. She is wonderful!

Sent on 08/12/2015

K · Married on 05/25/2015

Of all the people we hired for our wedding, Sarah was the absolute best! She alone could always be counted on to reply to every email immediately and in helpful detail, she helped us prepare an exhaustive timeline for the big day, and she kept our planning on track. We would have been lost without her! She is extremely knowledgeable and professional and organized and competent, and never the least bit pushy--she really has the perfect manner. On our big day she did 1000 helpful things that kept everything running smoothly, and allowed me to relax much more than I could have otherwise, as I had learned by then that she is 100% reliable. It was amazing to find that there was no comparison between the help offered by the high-end Boston hotel where we had our reception and the help offered by Sarah--Sarah was 100 times more professional and reliable! Her prices are also very reasonable, given all the work she does. If she's available for your wedding day, don't hesitate for a moment to hire her--she's incredible, and indispensable!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Sarah was the single BEST decision I made when planning my wedding. I was able to include all the little details I wanted because I knew Sarah would be able to handle them, and each was executed with care and flawlessly. My entire family and I cannot thank Sarah enough for her professionalism, attention to detail, and incredible skill at what she does. Sarah was the reason that we were all able to relax and enjoy the entire process and wedding day itself. We had an pretty DIY venue so I was a little nervous about all the different vendors and pieces falling into place, luckily this is Sarah's specialty! She worked with all of the other vendors perfectly and made sure all of the set-up and entire day/night flowed. She was even willing to run the rehearsal for us which was so necessary for setting the tone of the entire event. Thank you Sarah, we could't have done it without you! I cannot overstate how highly I recommend this company.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work!! She is so unbelievably organized and dedicated, and she efficiently makes sure the schedule is ready for the wedding and the wedding day runs completely smoothly. As soon as I started working with her, I felt a huge relief - I could email her any detail at any time of the day and she would respond quickly that she was taking care of it. Can not recommend enough!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2015