Without A Hitch Reviews

Without A Hitch 3
Without A Hitch 4
Without A Hitch 5
Without A Hitch 6

Without a Hitch was wonderful to work with as we planned our wedding in MA while living in Chicago. From the check-in calls confirming timeline, logistics and vendors; to the ease of Diana and Sarah working with my mother on site visits; to the day-of coordination and support - we were beyond grateful and impressed. To top it all off, our tented wedding venue at home saw an entire day of pouring rain and Diana handled the added weather issues with ease, all while making sure my husband and I were well taken care of throughout the day. I would highly recommend Without a Hitch!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Without a Hitch! We were on the 5-month plan from engagement to wedding, and realized we need to call in reinforcements a few months before. Besides our short timeline, we had a few other things that made logistics more challenging, including a brunch wedding, which means much less time to prep in the morning, and had to use our rain plan due to a crazy deluge on our wedding day (if rain is good luck, our marriage is ALL set).

You just don’t realize all of the little things that need to get taken care of that day and in advance! The planning guide and other information WaH provided was incredibly helpful and really saved the day. My now-husband said hiring them was like an insurance policy—we spent a lot of money on everything else, this was to make sure everything actually ran smoothly that day, and it did!

Sarah, the owner of WaH, and Colleen, who was there to coordinate day of, are true wedding experts and just delightful people. We just loved working with both of them and felt so much better having their expertise and savvy leading up to our big day. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day thanks to them, something that was more than worth the investment. Cannot recommend WaH more highly.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Laura · Married on 10/08/2016

Sarah from Without a Hitch was a life saver in our wedding planning and execution. Honestly, being an event planner myself, I was a little skeptical of the need for a coordinator for my own wedding, but I can't say enough how glad I am that we ended up deciding to go with Without a Hitch. The plan we chose was for "day-of" coordination, but it was really so much more than that. Sarah was so organized and prepared for our first in-person meeting, asking us things that we hadn't ever thought of (and probably never would have without her), and was available to us whenever we needed her advice or guidance via e-mail throughout the entire process. The rehearsal the day before the wedding and the wedding itself went off, literally without a hitch, because of her. Our guests raved at her professionalism, her overall calm demeanor and the way she got things done the way we wanted them done the first time (and on time). Everything was exactly as we imagined it and we truly could not have done it without Sarah. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a smart, flexible and organized wedding coordinator ten times out of ten!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Raina · Married on 10/01/2016

Alisha was absolutely fantastic. The venue we chose required some mid-event setup and Alisha made sure everything ran smoothly. She was always there at just the right time and anticipated our needs. Her help was a big part of what made our wedding such a tremendous success!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Bree · Married on 10/01/2016

Sarah from Without A Hitch is amazing! She is by far the best day-of-coordinator in the Boston area. She knows exactly how to bring your wedding vision and plans to life and make sure the event runs smoothly. She's wonderful at thinking on the fly and making it happen seamlessly. When you work with Sarah on your wedding, rest assured that you can sit back and relax on your big day, knowing that everything will go off without a hitch :)

Sent on 01/03/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

From the very beginning, Sarah exemplified not only professionalism and courtesy, but also kindness, warmth, and the intangibles you don't know you need until you find them. Her attention to detail is beyond description. I did not think I would be one of "those bridezillas" until the very last minute, and there she was gliding me through effortlessly. We had our dog involved in the ceremony which, although he's well behaved, is a challenge! She coordinated it all flawlessly and made us feel so comfortable and calm...and even took a moment to shoot the cutest video of us all dancing at the end! Sarah's own wedding was the week before ours, which made her spectacular calm under pressure even more amazing. If you want a BFF who will also keep you in check, this is your girl!

Sent on 12/02/2016

I can't even tell you how many times my family and I said to each other in the week leading up to the wedding: "hiring Without A Hitch was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process".

Nicole, absolutely knocked it out of the park day-of. From ensuring that my train was in order on the way down the aisle to overseeing a tight room flip, to somehow miraculously finding cough drops that saved my sick husband during our reception! Having her there was a god-send and I cannot thank them enough.

For any brides out there searching for day-of-coordination, I can say with confidence - hiring Without A Hitch is a no-brainer.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Without a Hitch is the best money we spent on our wedding hands down! We worked with Alisha and I honestly can't say enough good things about her! She is responsive, warm, kind and so on top of it all! We had a smaller budget and I didn't think a coordinator was in our cards. I am so happy we made it work. We planned a wedding across the country (we live in AZ and were married in Cape Cod) and I could not have done this without these ladies. We loved them!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Without A Hitch's reply:

Becca,
    We adored working with you and Eric to pull together your wedding last summer! You had beautiful design and incredible attention to details... even drawing out for us what the cake display should look like. Love it! What a gorgeous day it was. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your positive experience. Wishing you both all of the best on this exciting next chapter. xo, Sarah and Alisha

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2016

Alisha from Without A Hitch was everything we could hope for in a day of coordinator for our wedding! When we began planning our wedding, we weren't sure we could fit a day of coordinator into our budget. Looking back, making sure we had one and going with Without A Hitch was one of the best decisions we made. From our initial calls and meetings with her and Sarah until the end of the wedding reception, Alisha made our lives a million times easier. Throughout the planning process she kept us on track and allowed us to create our perfect DIY wedding. She was always extremely quick with responses and extremely helpful with all our questions. She did an amazing job running our rehearsal and wedding ceremony, making sure everything went smoothly. During the reception she kept all our vendors on the same page and made sure we were keeping to our schedule, allowing us to completely enjoy our big day. We would highly recommend Without A HItch for your wedding!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2016

LOVED!

Was hesitant at first hiring a day of coordinator, it was a strong suggestion from my mom. However, hiring Nicole was probably the best decision we made about our wedding.

Our wedding was on 9/10/16, and from the first meeting with Nicole until hugging her as we left our reception, she was a huge help. She quickly responded to questions, organized a detailed timeline, communicated with vendors and helped the flow of our rehearsal and all reception events. In true wedding coordinator form, Nicole was even prepared with snacks/water for us before the caterers arrived when we were outside taking photos before the ceremony. There was even a point during the wedding when our impressive guests entirely drank certain bar items early in the night and Nicole was able to handle the situation without our knowledge/involvement.

We highly recommend Without A Hitch (especially Nicole and Sarah!) for your wedding planning and wedding day!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Jean · Married on 08/27/2016

Thanks to Sarah from Without A Hitch for helping me stay organized and on track as I planned my daughter's wedding. I enjoyed a strafer day with family and friends because Sarah was there from start to finish making sure every detail of our plan was carried out to perfection.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2016

Without a Hitch was amazing to work with as my Day-of-Coordinator! I worked with Nicole and she was awesome! I didn't want to book a full wedding planner, but knew the day of the wedding I didn't want to have to worry about anything. She did so much more than just help out the day of the wedding. Leading up to the day she answered all my questions and made sure I was staying on top of the vendors, as well as helping with the rehearsal. She came up with things I didn't even think of. There was a question of rain the day of the wedding (outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour) and she put my mind at ease and came up with a great alternative for the cocktail hour that pleased both myself and the caterer. Nicole is so personable and I was able to meet with both her and Sarah months before the wedding. They are super reasonable in prices and I am so glad I worked with them for my wedding. The day certainly went off without a hitch! My day was perfect and just as I envisioned!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Jeff · Married on 08/06/2016

Working with Without a Hitch and Sarah Basch was a pleasure. She was essential to a wonderful wedding, was very easy & flexible to work with during a chaotic time and all at a very reasonable & fair cost. Highly recommend as she made a very busy day a terrific one.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Mari · Married on 08/06/2016

We loved work with Sarah. We had a smallish budget with lots of DIY elements, which I was happy to organize leading up to the event. However, it was paramount to me that the day-of was seamless and without worry, which is why we hired Sarah / WithoutAHitch -- we trusted them completely, they delivered, and we had a spectacular day free of details but full of friends and family.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Harrison · Married on 08/06/2016

My wife and I were thrilled with Without a Hitch-- from initial communication to planning to execution. To be fully honest, I was one of those people unfamiliar with day of coordination, and had some initial reservations about how/how much Without a Hitch would assist us. Sarah and Rebecca proved to be more than supportive, but essential to our having not only a smooth but an amazingly fun and relaxing wedding experience. From keeping us on point with our flow of activities to trouble-shooting flying cocktail tables (literally, it was windy!) to making sure our various vendors were accomplishing their tasks, Without a Hitch was in integral part of providing us the wedding day we'd dreamed of!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/03/2016

Our wedding this past July was everything we could have dreamed of and more, a feat which could not and would not have been accomplished without the wonderful, amazing, and organized day of coordination provided by Sarah and Without A Hitch! I cannot put into words the amount of work that Sarah put into making sure everything was all set for our wedding, not just on the day of but beforehand as well. In the months and weeks leading up to our wedding, Sarah was emailing us reminders for things that needed to be completed or filled in on our detailed timeline that she created. This timeline was extremely helpful for us since we had our wedding at a venue where we had to bring in all of the vendors ourselves, adding an extra level of stress to an already stressful process. Knowing that Sarah was there to coordinate with all the vendors allowed both myself and my husband to focus on each other, our family and friends and celebrate with those we love. I cannot tell you the number of people who came up to us after the wedding saying how impressed they were with Sarah and how impressed they were with everything she did! We cannot express enough how happy we are that we used Sarah and Without A Hitch for our day of coordination and highly highly recommend her to anyone looking for help!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/26/2016

There is not enough room on this page to write about Sarah Basch and her company without a hitch. Can we say PERFECT NAME for her company. My daughter's wedding day went as smooth as silk. Sarah ran the even with military precision while being friendly, professional and empathetic not to mention always keeping in mind the vision of the bride and groom. I was out of state from the wedding location and Sarah was still accessible and helpful when needed. As the mother of the bride I wanted to just focus on the day and my daughter so we wanted a person for the day to run everything and be behind the scenes so that we transitioned smoothly from one part of the event to another. Well, her name is Sarah. She is in a word EXCELLENT! Her services were well worth the money we spent and we got tremendous value for the price. My daughter, her husband and I talked about Sarah and her company up to a few weeks after the wedding because it was THE PERFECT WEDDING! In large part because of Sarah's flawless execution of everything that we wanted to happen. I can go on and on but if you want to hire someone who is detail-oriented, professional, friendly and calm under pressure then look no further Sarah and without a hitch is what you are looking for. You would be crazy to look anywhere else. THANK YOU SO MUCH SARAH, there are no words to express our gratitude. Continued success for you and your company.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Diana · Married on 06/25/2016

My first time working with Sarah was as a bridesmaid in a friends wedding she was working. She was so wonderful that she was my first and only consideration when I was looking for a day of planner for my own wedding. Sarah is like a wedding ninja! While the title might be "day of", Sarah was essential throughout the entire planning process. From the beginning, she made planning our wedding day timeline so easy with so many helpful tips and recommendations along the way. With Sarah behind the scenes, our whole day went smoothly - I never worried about a thing the entire day - and and anytime I or my husband needed anything, she was there before we even knew it was needed. I would (and have) recommend Sarah and Without a Hitch to anyone planning a wedding!!

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 06/25/2016

Highly recommended. Without A Hitch provides day-of coordination, which means that you plan the wedding, and one of their coordinators runs everything the day of the event. Sarah was prompt and responsive by phone and email whenever we had planning questions or needed suggestions for vendors. Nicole was at our event and received high marks from our families. As my dad put it, "she was always at hand when we needed her but otherwise just melted into the background.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Rakeen · Married on 06/25/2016

We hired Without A Hitch after a recommendation from our venue coordinator. We worked primarily with Alisha Fuller on the day of, and Sarah Basch (the owner) was also very involved and helped out behind the scenes. I had one phone call with Sarah initially after expressing interest, and then Alisha, Sarah, my fiance and I met up in person to talk about our expectations and hopes for our wedding. We corresponded via email and phone throughout the 9 months we were planning the wedding, and Alisha attended our rehearsal as well, to see the venue and to ensure that everything went smoothly on the day of.

We have nothing but positive feedback - Alisha was an absolute joy to work with, and made sure the wedding went even more smoothly than I thought it was possible. I didn't worry about a single thing being out of place on the day of because I had utter confidence that Alisha would handle anything that arose calmly and professionally - and I was completely right! Having Alisha there on the day of allowed us to relax and enjoy the moment, and I never doubted for a second that everything wouldn't get done. She took care of tiny details that we didn't even think about - having a drink in our hand during the toasts, for example. (She was also very helpful with troublesome boutonnieres!) Hiring Without a Hitch was without a doubt the best decision we made in the whole wedding planning process and we would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Pooja · Married on 06/18/2016

Choosing to work with Without a Hitch was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We contacted Sarah because her prices were so much more reasonable than other planning and coordination services we found. From the first meeting, we knew that it was money well spent! We sat down for two hours and talked through our priorities and what we had done so far, and Sarah gave us tons of useful advice and suggestions for how we could implement our ideas. We had definite opinions about how we wanted things to look, but we had also never planned a wedding before, so we really appreciated her ability to be firm about her recommendations without ever being pushy or steamrolling us. We also loved our day-of coordinator, Diana, who was the same way -- she helped us figure out how we should set everything up at our venue, from the appetizer tables to the gift table, optimizing for things like foot traffic without compromising the vibe we wanted. Sarah and Diana also helped us get out of a crisis or two; for example, we couldn't find a florist who would work with us for the very minimal flowers we wanted, and they hooked us up with a vendor friend of theirs who did gorgeous bouquets and bouts for us, for half of what Whole Foods wanted. The day of our wedding, we were so impressed to see everything set up exactly the way we had wanted it! We had so many little details: multi-part, table-specific centerpieces, menus and drink lists, overhead lighting, bathroom baskets, etc., etc...and Diana somehow set it all up with barely any instructions from us. Our one regret was that we didn't hire Diana for additional hours, and she had to leave right after dinner, leaving us to answer vendor questions and be present for clean-up after the reception. Thank you so much, Sarah and Diana, for helping to give us such an incredibly perfect day!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/04/2016

I worked with Sarah, the founder of Without a Hitch, for my wedding at Arlington Town Hall on June 4, 2016. I really can’t do justice to how organized, helpful, pleasant, intelligent, positive, and skilled Sarah is with words, but I will try! From the moment my husband and I met with Sarah, we knew we were in amazing hands. She kept us on task with a timeline and was so good about checking in throughout the year to make sure we were on track. Knowing I had her on board for questions or suggestions as I was deep into planning was the hugest help and relief. She always responded promptly when I reached out and thoroughly addressed my questions. She provided great suggestions for aspects of the event that I was struggling with, and was able to work through ideas with me to make sure they would translate well on the day.

Working with her prior to the wedding was wonderful enough, but the weekend of the wedding she was incredible! I had to bring in a lot of outside stuff to decorate and set up the space, and in my mind it all seemed very complicated to pull off. As soon as I showed everything to Sarah, she knew exactly what to do and made me feel so relieved that it would all get done with no problems. We walked through the space together and it was immediately clear that she saw my vision and would be able to carry it out much more efficiently and beautifully than I would have been able to! On the day of the wedding she was there on time (before me) to set up, and had everything completely under control. I did not have to worry about anything, and everything went smoothly with her at the helm. She was great working with the other vendors and the wedding party, and was a calming and positive influence on the entire day.

If you have any doubts about hiring Sarah/Without a Hitch for your wedding day, put them out of your mind!! She is so good at what she does, and she will make sure your day is smooth, beautiful, and memorable.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Without a Hitch did a phenomenal job helping us plan and execute our wedding at the Codman Estate in Lincoln, MA. We worked with Diana and Sarah and found them to be organized, professional, and level-headed throughout the process. Our walk-through with them a month before the wedding helped us catch important details that we had not thought of before (such as sketching out a seating chart for our ceremony, since we were going with a slightly unconventional layout). And on the day of our wedding, we were able to relax and know that Diana was handling all of the coordination details. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Julia · Married on 05/28/2016

I can say without question that my wedding would not have been as perfect if we hadn't employed the services of Without A Hitch Boston, and more specifically our coordinator Alisha. My husband and I decided to have our wedding at my parents' house in Massachusetts. Because it was a backyard wedding we were doing a lot of DIY and additionally planning somewhat long distance from our home in Philadelphia. I knew I needed a day-of coordinator so myself, bridal party, and especially my parents would not have to worry about who or what was going where and when on the big day. We met with founder Sarah and our coordinator Alisha just under a year before the wedding and they had already drafted up a potential timeline and list of details for us to consider, many of which I had no clue I needed to think about. And from that day Alisha was in constant contact with gentle reminders to fill in blanks, think about logistics, and suggest local vendors. When the wedding day came she was on top of it all and most importantly she was as calm as could be. It was such a comfort to have her there that day and for the entire process. She may have been a day-of coordinator but Alisha was helping and supporting us since the day she signed on. Without A Hitch Boston exceeded my expectations and I would absolutely recommend them and Alisha to anyone looking for a coordinator.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Sarah was great for our May 21st wedding! We were planning our wedding 100% ourselves and had A LOT to coordinate. She helped us organize everything with a schedule and was always incredibly prompt responding to my emails with random questions. On the day of she was really supportive and made sure that everything was the way that I wanted it. There were many family members helping with prep so this turned out to be very important! I appreciated having someone to lean on just a little bit through the wedding planning process. If you like planning yourself, but need a little support and someone to manage all of the little details on the day of then Sarah is your gal!

Sent on 06/09/2016