Without A Hitch Reviews

135 | Boston, MA

135 Reviews for Without A Hitch

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I have said over and over AND OVER again how glad we were that we decided to go with Without A Hitch for our wedding. Hands down the best money spent of anything we did. They gave us such great guidance and advice, and thought of things we never would have considered on our own. They also pointed us in the right direction and gave us real world advice when we were uncertain of some of the details in planning. They also recommended some key vendors. We chose our florist and caterer (among other vendors) based on recommendations from Sarah and Diana. We were extremely reassured to know that they had the WAH seal of approval, and could not have been more pleased with their service and value.

We mainly worked with Diana leading up to and on the big day. From start to finish she was there at every turn making sure everything went smoothly, and responded to all of my questions right away no matter how trivial. There were many times when, in the throes of planning chaos, I turned to the meticulous timeline they curated for us. It was so comforting to be able to go over the fine details and imagine what the day might hold.

On the big day, having Diana there truly allowed us to relax and enjoy ourselves. I honestly have never had more fun! There were many times when we were behind schedule, rushed, and things weren't going exactly according to plan. If you knew me at all, you would know that those kinds of scenarios are totally not my strong suit. However, I never worried for a second, and my enjoyment and peace of mind never faltered for a second, because I knew Diana was there to support us. By the way, it was SO great to roll up to the wedding and have two cold drinks and a tray of appetizers waiting for us. I did not go hungry, that's for sure!

I can't recommend Without A Hitch enough, they are simply the best!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2017

Hiring Sarah and Jessica from Without a Hitch was by far one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding.

Jessica was our day of coordinator and she was absolutely amazing. Planning a wedding is obviously very overwhelming. Jessica held my hand (and answered a LOT of questions over email) and helped make sure everything was buttoned up before (and on) our big day. My venue provided a day of coordinator and I did, for a moment, wonder if hiring another coordinator was overkill, BUT IT DEFINITELY WASN'T!! Jessica's attention to detail (and guidance, in advance of the wedding) was critical to our wedding day going as smoothly as it did. She ran the entire show and, as a result, our wedding was flawless. Several family members (haha probably biased, but that's ok!!) said it was the best wedding they've ever been to, and that was absolutely because of Jessica's help!

If you need help planning your wedding and/or need day of coordination, definitely call Without a Hitch. They were absolutely amazing.

Ladies, thank you for EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Sam · Married on 08/06/2017

My husband and I loved working with Sarah. She kept us on top of all the little details leading up to the wedding, and she helped us put things together in a way that worked for us. Sarah took care to bring to life all the customs and traditions we wanted on wedding day. And when there were a few scheduling hiccups during the event itself, Sarah's kind and professional coordination of the other vendors put us at ease. We highly recommend Sarah and Without A Hitch!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2017

When we started planning our wedding, we weren't planning to have a day-of coordinator, but are beyond ecstatic that we decided to go with Without a Hitch. We'll never forget how overwhelmed we felt after our initial meeting with Sara and Alisha about seven months before our wedding day, but the timeline they gave us to work on was the homework we needed to ensure everything would be in place. On top of that, Sara and Alisha were constantly available over the months before our wedding to answer any questions, provide perspective and advice, etc. about our wedding day. And the day of... hard to say much more than "Wow!" From the moment we showed up to the venue, Alisha made sure the only thing we were worried about was enjoying the day. It's hard to even imagine how smoothly she coordinated our vendors and pulled the entire day off flawlessly. From day 1 Alisha has been so helpful with all her advice and guidance, responding quickly to every email and generally a positive and encouraging voice during such a stressful process. We honestly miss working with Without a Hitch and are so grateful for helping make our wedding perfect. We absolutely could not have done it without them. Book them.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I hired Without a Hitch to coordinate our wedding this past July at the Charles River Museum of Industry and Innovation. Our day involved switching the ceremony space over to the reception space during cocktail hour and we 100% could not have done it without Alisha's help. Specifically if you're getting married at the CRMII, Without a Hitch is slam dunk vendor since they seem to work the space often and know the ins and outs of that non-traditional venue. I appreciated that both Alisha and Sara always took the time to answer our questions during the planning process and provided a lot of general support as we went. On the day of the wedding I had no worries and Alisha was amazing, popping up just when we needed her, even down to cutting the buffet line during the reception to grab food for my husband and I, and calling our uber at the end of the night. You are absolutely in good hands when you book Without a Hitch. 5 outta 5, would totally recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2017

David Sykes · Married on 07/07/2017

Great wedding coordinator

We used Without A Hitch for our wedding day of coordinator, and were extremely impressed with the results. Our process started by meeting with founder Sarah and were ultimately assigned Allison as our coordinator, and we were very pleased with both. Each of our meetings with them in the lead-up to the wedding were easy to schedule and very informative, as they carefully laid out the services they could provide, and helped us schedule each and every hour of our big day. In the lead up to our wedding, they asked all the right questions, had an answer for everything we asked, and thought of suggestions and items that never even crossed our minds. The paperwork and itinerary they provided aided in the planning process immensely helped ease our minds in the weeks and months leading up to the big weekend.

Come wedding weekend the level of service was elevated to an even higher level. Allison was willing and able to meet at virtually any time that weekend, helped walk us through the rehearsal, answered any questions we had, and provided dedicated service on wedding day. Her navigation of the wedding day logistics was flawless, and without her, we surely would not have had such a smooth and easy to attend wedding for guests. She was right there with us every step that day, meeting and greeting vendors, helping out the bridal party and families, and wrapping up and cleaning up at the end of the night. Overall we cannot recommend Sarah and Allison at Without A Hitch enough, they were fantastic to work with.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Emily · Married on 07/03/2017

Sarah worked with us as our day-of-coordinator, and she was excellent! As the planning process progressed, she regularly checked in with us to make sure we were on track. She thought about details and logistics that never even would have occurred to us, helping to ensure that she would be able to make sure everything ran "without a hitch" on our wedding day. She held us accountable to thinking through our vision, while also being patient with us. All of our vendors loved working with her - she is a total professional and we recommend her to the utmost extent!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

When I started wedding planning, I wasn't planning to hire a coordinator. But the further I got into planning, I realized just how much work is involved. My fiancé (now husband) and I planned a somewhat unconventional wedding, using a lot of different vendors rather than a more all-inclusive venue/caterer, and it was a lot to keep track of on our own. We decided to hire Without A Hitch, and I am SO grateful that we did. Alisha was our day-of coordinator, and she helped us make a fantastic timeline for our wedding and kept everything on track and running smoothly. It was so lovely getting to really enjoy our wedding day, knowing that we didn't need to worry about the details -- Alisha had it covered! I would absolutely recommend working with Without A Hitch!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Mitch · Married on 06/17/2017

Everyone said to get a day-of-planner. I had no idea just how valuable that advice was until our big day. Sarah was beyond helpful, professional and kind. She made the full day come off without a hitch ;)

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Without a Hitch was our MVV – Most Valuable Vendor!
    Sarah and Diana were incredible and trusted advisers and especially Diana made sure our day went off smoothly. They prepped us for not only the day of, but counseled us for nearly a year along the way and were available to us throughout the wedding planning process, often checking in proactively and also responding to our notes about vendors, timelines and anything else with calm, sage advice.
    When we arrived at the venue on the day of the wedding after spending several hours with our families and bridal parties, it was SUCH a welcome sigh of relief to see Diana – calm, cool and collected – and know that everything would be taken care of. When we walked into the venue, everything was exactly how we’d imagined it.
    Diana was attentive all night, making sure we had drinks, food, cake, etc. and she gave us cues when we needed to do cake cutting, last song, etc. She was such a calming and level-headed presence throughout the wedding planning process and we appreciate her guidance and counsel so much!
    Seriously, the best money we spent throughout the whole wedding process was on Without a Hitch! Would highly recommend to any and every bride/groom or anyone planning an event!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Sara · Married on 06/10/2017

Hiring Sarah was best decision we made, no question. Her wisdom, confidence, and advice was very key for us. I had numerous compliments from other vendors that her wedding timeline and organization was the best they had ever seen. The day of the wedding she ran with perfection, giving myself and my family the ability to enjoy our wedding without having to look at the clock or worry about any detail! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Kristyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Colleen and Sarah from Without a Hitch were so fantastic throughout this whole process. Sarah founded the company and was so helpful answering our questions as we were trying to figure out exactly what we needed in a coordinator. Colleen was our events associate and was AMAZING. We selected a venue where we could DIY most of the services, which meant it did not have a coordinator onsite, and I have no idea how we would have gotten through the wedding without Colleen. After meeting her in person to go through what we had and had not already planned for the wedding, she sent us a comprehensive list of suggestions for vendors we were still missing, gave us realistic expectations for when we should lock them in, and followed up with us periodically with a detailed timeline of the wedding weekend filled in every time we made new plans. Especially on our wedding day, it was so reassuring to know that Colleen was there and we were able to focus fully on enjoying time with our guests. Colleen ran the rehearsal, handled problems flawlessly, and was so reassuring to have on the wedding day. As someone who spent a few months deciding if we needed a day-of coordinator or not, I would hire Colleen and Without a Hitch again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Young Ji · Married on 04/01/2017

If you are looking for a day-of coordinator, look no further. In every element of the wedding planning we could think of, Without A Hitch nailed it and they were the single most important contributor to our wedding. Our wedding has several “unusual” elements: we are a long-distance couple; my family lives in Korea; most of our guests came from out of town and even out of country. So, we were looking for a coordinator who is on top of things, great with emails, and open to new ideas that suit our guests. Without A Hitch was the one!

After the initial call with Sarah (founder), we were assigned to work with Alisha. We met up a few months before the wedding to discuss general ideas and to-dos and then communicated via email. Alisha created a detailed timeline, which we constantly co-edited to suit our needs and preferences throughout the planning process. Alisha would highlight the important things to keep in mind at different stages of the planning, and put together all the relevant details. She also gave us a timely reminder to keep us on track. About 1-2 week before the wedding day, Alisha reached out to all the vendors to update them on timelines for each vendor.

At that point, we were already 100% confident Alisha would do a great job on the day of. And came the snowstorm on both our rehearsal day and wedding day even though it was early April! Alisha impressed us even more during these two days with her completely peaceful manner and smooth coordination despite the undesirable weather. We ended up having a lot of fun and an awesome wedding thanks to her help! We felt like Alisha was coordinating the wedding of her family member or her best friend -- that’s how caring, thoughtful, and dedicated she was. Even my mom who speaks very little English felt completely comfortable with Alisha and kept thanking her for her exceptional professionalism and kindness. Alisha and Sarah, we are forever grateful to you for making our wedding the best day ever (so far)!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Hiring Without a Hitch as our day of wedding coordinator was the best decision we made during the course of our wedding planning. We worked with Diana and she was an absolute dream. She was very thorough in her preparation and coordinating with our vendors prior to our wedding day. She was so attentive to us during our ceremony and reception. Diana kept us updated on the timeline throughout the night, getting us drinks or anything else we possibly needed. My husband said to me numerous times throughout the night how great it was to have her there and I completely agree with him. We both would highly recommend Without a Hitch, and Diana, to anyone we know looking for 'day-of' coordination services.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Mia · Married on 10/09/2016

Where to start? Sarah really is a godsend. I am still reveling in how smooth and truly 'without a hitch' our wedding ran. Literally nothing went wrong (except for the rain, Sarah how could you?!), and even that Sarah had our plan B in motion and beautifully orchestrated even before we arrived at the venue. Our plan B might as well have been plan A, because everything went perfectly and I could not have imagined a better, more happy, and magical day. Sarah is a true professional-- I do not know how she manages to be so incredibly responsive, on point, accurate, calming, insightful, and just right about everything with all the weddings she juggles-- I felt like she was only working with me! I felt relieved throughout the almost year-long planning process that I could always reach out with a question, and she would always have the right answer, and on the wedding day itself she truly made me and my parents (and everyone else!) feel so at ease and that we truly were honored guests at our own party. Hiring Sarah was the best decision I made in wedding planning, I could not have done it without her and I couldn't recommend her more highly. Book this amazing lady now!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Without a Hitch was wonderful to work with as we planned our wedding in MA while living in Chicago. From the check-in calls confirming timeline, logistics and vendors; to the ease of Diana and Sarah working with my mother on site visits; to the day-of coordination and support - we were beyond grateful and impressed. To top it all off, our tented wedding venue at home saw an entire day of pouring rain and Diana handled the added weather issues with ease, all while making sure my husband and I were well taken care of throughout the day. I would highly recommend Without a Hitch!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Without a Hitch! We were on the 5-month plan from engagement to wedding, and realized we need to call in reinforcements a few months before. Besides our short timeline, we had a few other things that made logistics more challenging, including a brunch wedding, which means much less time to prep in the morning, and had to use our rain plan due to a crazy deluge on our wedding day (if rain is good luck, our marriage is ALL set).

You just don’t realize all of the little things that need to get taken care of that day and in advance! The planning guide and other information WaH provided was incredibly helpful and really saved the day. My now-husband said hiring them was like an insurance policy—we spent a lot of money on everything else, this was to make sure everything actually ran smoothly that day, and it did!

Sarah, the owner of WaH, and Colleen, who was there to coordinate day of, are true wedding experts and just delightful people. We just loved working with both of them and felt so much better having their expertise and savvy leading up to our big day. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day thanks to them, something that was more than worth the investment. Cannot recommend WaH more highly.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Laura · Married on 10/08/2016

Sarah from Without a Hitch was a life saver in our wedding planning and execution. Honestly, being an event planner myself, I was a little skeptical of the need for a coordinator for my own wedding, but I can't say enough how glad I am that we ended up deciding to go with Without a Hitch. The plan we chose was for "day-of" coordination, but it was really so much more than that. Sarah was so organized and prepared for our first in-person meeting, asking us things that we hadn't ever thought of (and probably never would have without her), and was available to us whenever we needed her advice or guidance via e-mail throughout the entire process. The rehearsal the day before the wedding and the wedding itself went off, literally without a hitch, because of her. Our guests raved at her professionalism, her overall calm demeanor and the way she got things done the way we wanted them done the first time (and on time). Everything was exactly as we imagined it and we truly could not have done it without Sarah. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a smart, flexible and organized wedding coordinator ten times out of ten!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Raina · Married on 10/01/2016

Alisha was absolutely fantastic. The venue we chose required some mid-event setup and Alisha made sure everything ran smoothly. She was always there at just the right time and anticipated our needs. Her help was a big part of what made our wedding such a tremendous success!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Bree · Married on 10/01/2016

Sarah from Without A Hitch is amazing! She is by far the best day-of-coordinator in the Boston area. She knows exactly how to bring your wedding vision and plans to life and make sure the event runs smoothly. She's wonderful at thinking on the fly and making it happen seamlessly. When you work with Sarah on your wedding, rest assured that you can sit back and relax on your big day, knowing that everything will go off without a hitch :)

Sent on 01/03/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

From the very beginning, Sarah exemplified not only professionalism and courtesy, but also kindness, warmth, and the intangibles you don't know you need until you find them. Her attention to detail is beyond description. I did not think I would be one of "those bridezillas" until the very last minute, and there she was gliding me through effortlessly. We had our dog involved in the ceremony which, although he's well behaved, is a challenge! She coordinated it all flawlessly and made us feel so comfortable and calm...and even took a moment to shoot the cutest video of us all dancing at the end! Sarah's own wedding was the week before ours, which made her spectacular calm under pressure even more amazing. If you want a BFF who will also keep you in check, this is your girl!

Sent on 12/02/2016

I can't even tell you how many times my family and I said to each other in the week leading up to the wedding: "hiring Without A Hitch was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process".

Nicole, absolutely knocked it out of the park day-of. From ensuring that my train was in order on the way down the aisle to overseeing a tight room flip, to somehow miraculously finding cough drops that saved my sick husband during our reception! Having her there was a god-send and I cannot thank them enough.

For any brides out there searching for day-of-coordination, I can say with confidence - hiring Without A Hitch is a no-brainer.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Without a Hitch is the best money we spent on our wedding hands down! We worked with Alisha and I honestly can't say enough good things about her! She is responsive, warm, kind and so on top of it all! We had a smaller budget and I didn't think a coordinator was in our cards. I am so happy we made it work. We planned a wedding across the country (we live in AZ and were married in Cape Cod) and I could not have done this without these ladies. We loved them!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Without A Hitch's reply:

Becca,
    We adored working with you and Eric to pull together your wedding last summer! You had beautiful design and incredible attention to details... even drawing out for us what the cake display should look like. Love it! What a gorgeous day it was. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your positive experience. Wishing you both all of the best on this exciting next chapter. xo, Sarah and Alisha

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2016

Alisha from Without A Hitch was everything we could hope for in a day of coordinator for our wedding! When we began planning our wedding, we weren't sure we could fit a day of coordinator into our budget. Looking back, making sure we had one and going with Without A Hitch was one of the best decisions we made. From our initial calls and meetings with her and Sarah until the end of the wedding reception, Alisha made our lives a million times easier. Throughout the planning process she kept us on track and allowed us to create our perfect DIY wedding. She was always extremely quick with responses and extremely helpful with all our questions. She did an amazing job running our rehearsal and wedding ceremony, making sure everything went smoothly. During the reception she kept all our vendors on the same page and made sure we were keeping to our schedule, allowing us to completely enjoy our big day. We would highly recommend Without A HItch for your wedding!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2016

LOVED!

Was hesitant at first hiring a day of coordinator, it was a strong suggestion from my mom. However, hiring Nicole was probably the best decision we made about our wedding.

Our wedding was on 9/10/16, and from the first meeting with Nicole until hugging her as we left our reception, she was a huge help. She quickly responded to questions, organized a detailed timeline, communicated with vendors and helped the flow of our rehearsal and all reception events. In true wedding coordinator form, Nicole was even prepared with snacks/water for us before the caterers arrived when we were outside taking photos before the ceremony. There was even a point during the wedding when our impressive guests entirely drank certain bar items early in the night and Nicole was able to handle the situation without our knowledge/involvement.

We highly recommend Without A Hitch (especially Nicole and Sarah!) for your wedding planning and wedding day!

Sent on 09/25/2016