With This Ring...Wedding Events Reviews

4 Reviews for With This Ring...Wedding Events

• Ashley

Ashley Singh · Getting married on 11/11/2022

Exceptional Client Service!

I recommend With This Ring Wedding Events to anyone looking for an excellent wedding planning service. Vanessa is easy to work with, she has exceptional professionalism, pays attention to detail, and commits herself to her clients to deliver the best! Vanessa is your go-to for wedding planning needs! She is very talented and will deliver the best from the initial planning process to finalizing the details.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Martha Chumbiray · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional Service!

This is the second event Vanessa has done for us. What we love about Vanessa is that she could see my fear, needs and anxiety and she accommodated me by putting my mind at ease with her thoughtful suggestions and recommendations. Vanessa is professional and on point! My event turned out so Beautiful! Our guests actually raved about it for weeks, they especially loved the flow of the event, the organization, the DJ, etc! Vanessa worked with multiple vendors , sticking to our timeline with effortless grace and ease. I didn't have to worry about anything knowing Vanessa was there to handle it all. I strongly recommend hiring "With This Ring" by Vanessa. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Claudia Strenger · Married on 05/12/2018

Great event planner!

If you are looking for a wedding planner that is into taking care of their customers then Vanessa is the right choice!!! She is very detail oriented and can help you make your special day an incredible and memorable experience. I loved working with her!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Djell

Djell · Married on 01/03/2016

Excellent Wedding Planner

Vanessa Tanon is one of the kindest person i have met. Her professionalism and her commitment to making your vision come true are beyond expectations. I love her attention to details and the way she is thoughtful about every step. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding planning, as working with her is really a bliss!

Sent on 01/21/2019