With This Ring, I Thee Wed! Reviews

61 | Bay City, MI

61 Reviews for With This Ring, I Thee Wed!

Holly is wonderful. She's such a nice person and perfect for a beautiful wedding ceremony (ours was outdoors). She was perfect. She made the day perfect. Couldn't ask for anyone more special...

Sent on 01/21/2016

Holly was very easy to get a hold off. I would e-mail her and she got back with me within a day or so. Even on a holiday weekend she e-mailed me back fast. Holly even gave us some great ideas how to include my mother in law who has hard time getting around in our cermony. She is very flexiable to making your ceremony how you want it. I liked that she e-mailed me our vows way ahead of time for us to look over. I was not very nervous on my wedding day and think that was partly because i was very comfortable with Holly and knew she was going to make my cermony special. She did an awesome job and i would recommend her.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Amy · Married on 09/12/2015

Holly was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant! She was very prompt in answering all my questions and she worked with us through email and phone calls to develop our ceremony script since we weren't able to get up to the Bay City area to meet with her. She had such a great attitude the whole time and you can tell she knows what she's doing because she covered everything we needed to know at the rehearsal so that all went smoothly the day of our wedding. Thanks so much Holly for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Brandon · Married on 07/19/2015

Holly was amazing. She worked with us and allowed us to customize and select the ceremony we wanted. She was willing to drive over an hour (for a reasonable price) to perform the ceremony at our site selection. I have no complaints and highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Heather · Married on 06/26/2015

Holly was very professional and did an excellent job. She was also flexible with our start time and was nice enough to work with us when we needed to change our wedding date. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 07/20/2015
  • User5208213 · 2+ years ago

Holly did an amazing job!! We are happy with the service she provided for our wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2015

I was so happy with Holly! Whenever I had a question, I would email her and she got back with me so quick! She was flexible with what time I wanted the rehearsal to be at. I even changed it a few times! She also made us feel very comfortable with our vows before the day of. She volunteered to go through them as many times as we needed in order for us to feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone!! :)

Sent on 06/17/2015

Christina · Married on 05/09/2015

I was very pleased how holly took care of everything n it went quick n smooth .. thank you so much

Sent on 05/18/2015

Christina · Married on 05/09/2015

We were very pleased with everything n the time she gave us n was on top w everything.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Samantha · Married on 01/10/2015

The hand ceremony was perfect and exactly what we were looking for! Wonderful job, Holly!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Chris · Married on 12/31/2014

Great officiant, great communication, and quite simply did exactly what we wanted with ease and aplomb. Would recommend to anyone and everyone looking for a no questions asked celebrant.

Sent on 01/20/2015

With This Ring, I Thee Wed!, provided excellent service on my wedding day, Holly did a great job! Holly is very personable, she made us feel very at ease, before and after the ceremony. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/14/2015
  • MichiganBride104

Shannon · Married on 10/04/2014

Holly is awesome! Our original officiate cancelled on us, so I was in a panic to find a new one. When we met Holly, it was clear that she was a good fit. She was on the same page as us, was able to explain things to us and had the same sense of humor we did. She made sure to check in with me as the date got closer, and also had things completely running smoothly on the day of. I would highly recommend Holly!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/26/2014

Holly was easy to work with and very friendly! She was very helpful with helping us pick out the reading that was right for us.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Christine · Married on 09/19/2014

Holly is so sweet and easy to work with! The ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and she really made our wedding day simple and special! Thank you so much, Holly!!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2014

Holly felt like a part of the family right from the beginning. Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 08/31/2014

With This Ring, I Thee Wed!'s reply:

Sarah,
    Thank you for letting me be a part of your Big Day. You guys opened up your arms and made me feel like I was apart of your family! Thank you!!!!

Krista · Married on 07/18/2014

Very professional and flexible with time/date. Would definitely recommend to others.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Crystal · Married on 06/21/2014

Holly was amazing! She was very organized and easy to get in contact with. She was flexible and returned phone calls within one day! The day of our rehearsal she made everything run smoothly. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing an officiant.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Holly was amazing. Our ceremony was my favorite part of my day. She worked with us to customize the ceremony that we wanted. She was prompt and professional when needed, but was able to laugh with us to calm us down when our nerves got the best of us. We recieved so many compliments on our ceremony wording. I definitely recommend using Holly!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Sarabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

Holly was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. She was flexible in putting together a unique ceremony for us and had good ideas for when we were stuck. She was also available to answer questions we had along the way of wedding planning. Her prices were fair as well. We loved her!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Melinda · Married on 05/10/2014

Holly did a great job & tailored our ceremony to our wishes; it was beautiful. She was always prompt & pleasant in communicating with us in the months prior to the wedding. Her fee was also fairly reasonable. I would definitely recommend her. Thank you Holly!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Erica · Married on 10/05/2013

Very good! Listened to what we wanted and made the ceremony just as short and sweet as we wanted it.

Sent on 11/09/2013
  • User2201015 · 2+ years ago

Holly was amazing. When I first contacted her, she called me back even though she was on vacation. She was always easy to get in touch with and very friendly. We worked together on the ceremony and she sent me drafts for my approval. We also did a hand ceremony that made even the groom's father tear up. I couldn't have been more happy with her services!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Monica · Married on 05/25/2013

Holly was wonderful. She had a cold the day of my wedding and did not complain once. I was worried that my guests would not be able to hear her, but she spoke loudly and clearly. She is so friendly and helped answer all of my questions and reviewed different scripts with us. We did the hand ceremony and it was beautiful and so original.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Jason · Married on 05/18/2013

She was great! Professional, personable and very helpful.

Sent on 06/11/2013