With Love Keepsake Greetingz Reviews

4 | Plainview, NY

4 Reviews for With Love Keepsake Greetingz

Lisa · Married on 01/12/2013

I love my dress. Tiffany is an absolute pleasure to work with! She helped me pick the most beautiful Maggie Sottero. Alterations were great as well. They have a great selection reasonable prices and excellent one on one service.!i also got beautiful bill levkoff bridesmaids dresses here and saw ten elsewhere for twice the price!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Debbie · Married on 02/13/2010

Beth is great to work with. She is a gem and made our invitation exactly the way we wanted. She is dedicated and was always available to us. Her prices were competitive and her service excellent!

Sent on 02/23/2010

Barbara · Married on 01/02/2010

If you are looking for an invitation vendor who has a great selection, creative ideas and is ready to go the extra mile for you -- then you will find that excellent service and more at With Love Keepsake Greetingz. With great attention to detail and the highest quality at every price point, the owner made sure that we were fully satisfied with our unique invitation creation. We were able to relax and enjoy this important first step of announcing our big event to the world!

Sent on 03/03/2010

Nicole · Married on 11/21/2012

Beth was absolutely fantastic! She was very sweet and caring, and she totally understood my views, and helped me to pick out very classy and beautiful invitations without breaking the bank! I felt that Beth delivered her skills to us in a very professional, compassionate way and tried to understand what my wants were, and for that I was very pleased! We look forward to doing more inviations through With Love in the future!!

Sent on 03/23/2012