Wishing Well Barn, Inc. Reviews

105 | Plant City, FL

105 Reviews for Wishing Well Barn, Inc.

Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 1
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 2
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 3
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 4
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 5
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 6
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 7

Wedding date of 1/16/16 is open if anyone would like to get married on such a unique number combination! My wedding didn't work out as anticipated, but my loss is your gain!

Sent on 08/19/2015

3.5
      3.0

Let me start off by saying that my wedding turned out WONDERFUL!! Despite the little rain that we had after the ceremony everyone was able to mingle under the barn for cocktail hour while we did pictures. Pictures were limited due to trying to keep cover. Michelle is very creative and does well with directing. Things went smoothly as far as I could tell. We were actually ahead of schedule due to limited pictures so cocktail hour was cut short and we moved right along like it was planned that way. There were some ups and downs along the way in the communication department. For ALL up coming brides/grooms please make sure to schedule your rehearsal ahead of time with Michelle, it is NOT understood to be the day before like I was thinking. This is my first marriage so I wasn't aware to confirm that nor was it explained. Due to this little hick-up some prearranged plans for kegs to be delivered had to be rearranged, on our dollar, due to another wedding taking place on the day before ours (thinking this was our rehearsal day) before finding out I had to schedule one, last minute. Regardless, my day turned out PERFECT in my eyes and Michelle and her staff ROCKED the day of despite my worries. All the décor and placement of games and activities were great! My guests raved about the venue and had a blast!!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

1.8
      3.0
      2.5
      2.0
      1.0

He venu is beautiful but the owners are very strict about the volume of the music. I thought a reception was supposed to be a party type atmosphere not a library. And one of the staff members seemed very angry the whole evening and even made a few sarcastic comments toward the vendors.

Sent on 11/07/2015

jeanette · Married on 11/03/2013

0.6
      0.5

I highly recommend The Wishing well barn for any event. my daughters wedding was there. It was just awesme. The owners and their staff are so sweet and they were on top f everything

Sent on 11/12/2013

julie · Married on 08/10/2013

0.0

Lied to us about holding pricing for two weeks. Very unprofessional. Did not return my numerous phone calls and texts. Did not care at all. So disappointing. Beware!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Wishing Well Barn, Inc.'s reply:

In response to this review I informed this client that another client had already paid the "Save the Date" for the date she wanted, but had not signed his contract yet. She insisted on waiting to see if the couple would fail to sign their contract for the date. They signed their contract. Then, she wanted to inquire about another date using the price quote for the original date. She had known about the second date and she did not reserve that date during the two week period she had available to do so. We changed our prices while she was waiting in keeping with our corporate business plan. By the time she wanted to switch to the second date (new inquiry) our pricing structure had changed and the two week period on our original quote had expired. It's unfortunate that she did not feel we handled this fairly. This policy is stated in writing on our fee sheet. We wish her the best of luck in finding another venue that meets her needs. We value all of our clients and try to offer competitive and affordable services. Our venue, even after the pricing change, continues to be far below our closest competitor with flexibility and customer care that are the main reasons we have so few dates left available.