Wishing Well Barn, Inc. Reviews

105 | Plant City, FL

105 Reviews for Wishing Well Barn, Inc.

Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 1
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 2
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 3
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 4
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 5
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 6
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 7

darrel · Married on 04/19/2015

Where do i start? Well our names are Darrel and Tiffney Martin we was married on 4/19/15 at Wishing Well Barn. We serched online for rustic venues when we came along WWB. We called to make a appointment to see the venue and was greeted with a very sweet voice. On the day of the appointment we was greeted again with a sweet voice saying " Hello ya'll come on in" with that welcome it made us feel like we was at a family members home to visit. We sat with Michelle for what seemed to be a short time which was actully over 2 hours. She responded quickly with answers to any question we had and showed no hesitation or unsurtinty of her answers. She was is the sweetest and nicest person we have ever delt with. When we went to leave we got in our car looked at each other and said this is the place for us. So we got back out of the car and booked our date. Every meeting we had with michelle was incredable she knew what we wanted and could invision our thoughts and added many great ideas her self. She offered to help us with any crafting ideas we had and when i mean help she offered to do hands on work in her spare time making lil special things for our guest. Which we didnt feel right asking since she was doing so much for us already. Finally the BIG DAY came before we knew it. The day of our wedding was amazing. I have major OCD issues which i feel i always need to be part of whatever i am doing and be completely hands on but with Michelle at the helm i had no worries at all i was compeletly stress free. Her and her staff did such a amazing job at making sure everything was perfect all the way down to the lil things we couldnt see. Like when we was taking pictures. Our photograper thought a picture was great and then Michelle jumped in and said "hold up" she fluffed my wifes dr

Sent on 04/28/2015

Kristen · Married on 03/14/2015

I recently got married at wishing well barn on 10/10/15, my experience with wishing well barn was nothing but the best! Michelle and her team are awesome, making sure everything is perfect and how you want it! No matter what you need they will make it happen! I would definitely recommend wishing well barn to anyone who wants a beautiful barn/outdoor venue, Family and friends are still talking about how beautiful and wonderful the wedding and the venue was! My big day was perfect and I thank Michelle and her team for all of their hard work, they truley are amazing!!!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Madison · Married on 01/17/2015

Wow, I don't even know where to begin. Michelle and her staff are absolutely amazing. My wedding was everything I could have dreamed of and MORE!

From the very beginning, Michelle answered all my questions (no matter how silly or stupid!) within hours and helped me along the way. On the day of, I didn't lift a finger or deal with any little hiccups. I was able to just worry about getting myself down the aisle.

The convenience of the Wishing Well having tables, chairs, lights, props, decorations, fans, heaters providing bartender (you bring your own drinks, saving you a ton of moolah!), and other staff just makes everything 10x easier!! Michelle also has a plethora of vendors to recommend in all price ranges.

My guests keep raving about what a once-in-a-lifetime experience it was for them! Dancing under twinkle lights and the whole setting is utterly romantic. I can't stop gushing...

The Wishing Well Barn was even better than I imagined and truly made my wedding the best day ever.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Kathleen · Married on 01/03/2015

They were so helpful and supportive during the whole planning and wedding process!! They help in every aspect!! My wedding was a fairytale come true!!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Raven · Married on 12/14/2014

Michelle is awesome she basically did everything for my wedding and answered my calls and text right away every time she made my wedding perfect and I'm sooo glad I got married at the wishing well barn it was perfect!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/30/2014

If you don't immediately fall in love with the venue, you will once you meet Michelle. She, and her amazing crew, ensured that everything was perfect and stress-free during the months leading up to and on our wedding day. Michelle is incredibly helpful and accommodating and she gave us some great recommendations on different vendors to contact in the planning of our wedding. Everything and everyone was amazing!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Justene · Married on 11/22/2014

Michelle is very helpful and knowledgeable about what she is doing. Would do every event here if i could.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Rob and Marlen · Married on 11/15/2014

More than a year ago our Daughter (Carolina) and now Son-in-law (Matt) chose The Wishing Well barn as their Wedding Venue. Like all Parents helping to throw a wedding, you worry about everything. What we didn't know at the time was that residing over the wedding and every important detail was the owner and Wedding expert Michelle.
    On Saturday November 15th the big day finally arrived and from start to finish it was spectacular. From the Bride’s cottage to the ceremony, from the reception to the Bride and Groom exit, every detail, without exception was attended to flawlessly by Michelle her family and staff. When we arrived at the Barn the day of the wedding, we were all in awe of how beautiful EVERYTHING looked. But it was more than just how the Barn and ceremony area was prepared; it was all about the little things that Michelle and her team attended to. It felt like a family member was throwing a party for a loved one. She catered to and attended to every nuance and every request from start to finish.
    If we knew then what we know now, a year’s worth of worry, anxiety and concern would have been unnecessary.
    Parents, Brides and grooms if a quaint Barn, outdoor rustic setting is in your plans, stop looking and call Michelle and worry about little or nothing. I promise this once in a life time affair is in Amazing hands.

Rob and Marlen Z.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Ashlyn · Married on 11/07/2014

We had our wedding at Wishing Well Barn on November 7, 2014. We could not have asked for a better day or better service from Michelle, her family and her staff. They made sure that I didn't have to worry about a thing the entire wedding day. If something went wrong, I didn't know about it. Michelle was very flexible and easy to talk to during the planning process. It was important to us to find a venue that allowed us to use vendors of our own choice. This, along with the gorgeous setting of the barn, are the reasons we chose this amazing venue! The bridal cottage is great. It allowed me and my bridesmaids to hang out at the barn all morning and relax while getting ready. I didn't feel rushed or like we were running around trying to get things done. I would definitely recommend Wishing Well to any bride looking for a nice, rustic and classy venue!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Wishing Well Barn, Michelle, her husband, and her staff came together to produce the most magical wedding! Besides having an amazing location with a unique barn, another reason we chose Wishing Well was the flexibility to bring in our own caterer and our own alcohol, which were both important to us. Michelle really listened to all of my concepts and executed them all beautifully, really getting the point that I wanted a more "rustic" wedding as opposed to "country". In the months leading up to the wedding, she patiently and thoroughly answered my never-ending list of questions and provided guidance on the timeline. It was also extremely helpful that we could bring in wedding supplies the entire week leading up to the wedding. Michelle's husband even built us a wooden photobooth backdrop frame the day of the wedding to accommodate our backdrop. The whole team went above and beyond to make sure I (the bride) and our families were completely satisfied. WW has many locations that provided beautiful backdrops to our photos, including large oak trees, a cute pond, twinkling barn lights, and blueberry fields. She not only sets up the ceremony and reception, but also acts as the Day of Coordinator, keeping us on track all night and even changing the order of events on the fly due to my request. Overall, I highly recommend Wishing Well Barn as the perfect rustic wedding location!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

The moment we met Michelle and her team at wishing well we knew this was the place we wanted to live out our fairytale wedding. The property is gorgeous on top of all the effort they have put into making it rustic and cute! Michelle and her husband made us feel like family from the moment we met them, they are amazing! Michelle's attention to detail is beyond any expectation I ever imagined! She went out of her to make anything and everything we dreamed possible! I am a small town girl who loves that small town feel which is offered plus some with thus venue. I couldn't have accomplished my special day without the team at wishing well! Honestly. I did not realize all the little things that are put into evey detail to make everything come together, which there would have been no possible way the bride or groom would have had the time for this. Nothing but southern hospitality offered at the Wishing well barn!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Hope · Married on 10/11/2014

From the very second I stepped foot into the barn I knew that was the place I wanted to have our reception, something about it is just so completely magical! It's rustic beauty and charm is perfect for a simple, country wedding and reception! Despite it's look, the staff is absolutely phenomenal and will pour their heart and soul into making sure you and your husbands day is absolutely perfect! If you want an amazing wedding and reception book with Wishing Well Barn today! -Xoxo, Mr. & Mrs. Zaccaro

Sent on 10/23/2014

Tampa Pig Roast & M-N-M BBQ · Married on 10/05/2014

As a BBQ guy we have catered some unique events in the Tampa Bay Area. The Wishing Well Barn is a great location in a rural setting. The facility and staff were just the best to work with! This venue is perfect for weddings and corporate/private events too.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Rosie · Married on 10/05/2014

WOW is the first word that comes to mind. Michelle and her miracle staff made my daughter's wedding a dream come true. From first contact through the end of the wedding day, Michelle was quick to respond to questions. We found there was "always a plan B" as Florida experienced many days of heavy rains leading up to the wedding date. It was a comfort knowing there was a plan B out there, but the wedding day dawned beautiful, no rain in site and the grounds had dried considerably. Michelle and her elves created a beautiful ceremony area and reception area, directed the flow of events, and made sure everyone had a wonderful time. There were many compliments on the venue and staff throughout the day. I could never thank Michelle and her staff at Wishing Well Barn enough for giving my daughter a day she will cherish forever.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Erin · Married on 09/27/2014

If your looking for a breathtaking, romantic fairytale wedding, The Wishing Well Barn is the top venue in Florida. Our daughter Alyssa and Brandon, now Mr. & Mrs. Sizemore, said "I do" 9/27/14 at the Wishing Well Barn. The barn and property are rustic and picturesque there are so many vintage details located within the barn and on the property, quaint country bridal bunk house,chalkboards with romantic messages, lighted chandeliers, white lighting, hay bales, vintage mirrors, quilts and picture frames to name a few(I could go on for days). In keeping with the rustic nature the tables were draped in ivory linens, burlap runners with lace overlay and the round tables were covered with a plethora of candles in mason jars, vintage picture frames with pictures of the bride and groom, ivory and pink floral in shabby chic vases and distressed wine bottles which had the venue light with a romantic candle glow. Michelle and her staff worked nonstop to make sure the wedding went flawlessly. Michelle takes the time to meet with you as much as needed and really sees the brides vision and makes it come to life. She offers so many options for decor and the ceremony, that your wedding day will surely be elegant and flawless just like our daughters. Thank you so much to Michelle and the Wishing Well barn staff for making our daughters dream wedding come true.
    Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Soltys

Sent on 10/14/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2014

Austin and I give big thanks to Michelle and her team at wishing well barn. I must say my dream wedding as a child came to reality as I walked down the isle to my husband and then again at the reception as we met in the middle of the barn for our first dance as husband and wife. It was perfect. If I had an issue it was solved right away. Every time I wanted to meet with her she always made time and if I walked in feeling uncertain I always left feeling like a load was taken off. She handled everything and anything I needed.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Michelle was such a pleasure to work with. Very accommodating, easy going, and brought all the details together seamlessly!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/23/2014

Michelle and Blake Welch (as well as the rest of the staff at WWB) made us feel right at home! They made sure that our day went perfectly, even with unfavorable weather. Michelle's attention to detail ensured that we had an absolutely beautiful day all around. I can't thank them enough for our wonderful wedding and all of the beautiful memories from that day! You definitely can't go wrong with a wedding at this gorgeous barn!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Kim · Married on 06/21/2014

I had my baby shower at the Wishing Well Barn this past weekend. It was more than I could have ever asked for & will forever cherish the memories created on that special day! Thank you so much to Michelle & her husband Blake for making it a beautiful!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Margaret · Married on 06/21/2014

We had my daughter's baby shower (approx. 50 people) at the Wishing Well Barn and I want to thank Michele for making it more than beautiful. From the first moment we went to check out the venue Michele was patient, kind, receptive and so easy to communicate with what my daughter, Kim, wanted for her event. On the day of the event Michele sent text messages and pictures of what was being set up and adding little touches of her own to make sure everything was perfect before we arrived. During the event she unexpectedly helped with serving the guests and helping in the kitchen area. We were amazed that she was THERE when something needed to be taken care of-even before we asked. Michele, THANK YOU, for making this such a memorable day for all of us. And for making The Wishing Well Barn part of the memories we will cherish as we welcome this new "Little Man" into our family! You have a special place in our hearts!!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/31/2014

The venue was breath taking. Service of the staff polite and friendly. Every guess was attended to and never heard anyone complaining. Smiles everywhere. A day to remember always. Memories to last a life time. Thank you for making Dustin & Jerrica's wedding so special.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Dustin · Married on 05/31/2014

We love you guys you did awesome we will be referring you to everyone we know

Sent on 06/09/2014

justin and dawn · Married on 05/26/2014

What a great place to get married! Set us up with the dj and our officiant on moments notice. Had only 12 days and it couldnt have came out better!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2014

I am not even joking when I say that I would give Wishing Well 15,000 stars if it was an option. When we first started planning our wedding a year and a half ago, my now husband was the one who originally contacted Michelle about having our wedding on their property. After he finished talking to her, he immediately called and told me that this was the place we had to pick, and he was right. They take care of EVERYTHING! All through the planning stages, Michelle was there if I ever had any questions. I planned my wedding from Virginia, so it was nice to feel like I always had someone in my corner. Everyone kept telling me that something would go wrong at the wedding, because it is inevitable, but if something did go wrong I had no idea. The entire thing went off without a hitch, and I attribute that to Michelle and her crew. The decor was beautiful, everyone on the staff was extremely friendly, and all in all it just made for a perfect wedding experience.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Krystina · Married on 05/03/2014

After looking at several different venues, my fiancé and I met with Michelle at Wishing Well and fell in love. Not only did we fall in love with the beautiful venue, but we also fell in love with Michelle. From our very first meeting she treated us like family. She was extremely responsive and thorough through all of our planning and made it such a fun experience. We had planned for a beautiful outdoor ceremony, bonfire, and outdoor games and then the day before the wedding, we were hit with terrible storms. Torrential rain, wind, lightening. You name it, we got it. We kept our fingers crossed hoping that it would pass, and it just wouldn't let up. The morning of our wedding we awoke to more rain(yay!) and cloudy skies. However, Michelle was determined to give us our original wedding plan. When I say determined, I mean she was dead set that she would make it happen. When the rain would let up, she, her amazing husband, and staff were actually using shop vacuums to get some standing water off the ground. Unfortunately, the rain continued and an outdoor wedding was not in the cards for us. With that being said, the rain plan(which we were the first to use) was gorgeous and flawless. I am so thankful that we chose this venue for our wedding. Michelle and her staff had any missed items on my part fixed and perfect immediately. I was able to relax and enjoy our day because of all of the amazing work they did. I highly recommend choosing Wishing Well Barn as a venue. I could not have had a better experience. I can not thank them enough for everything they did to make our day PERFECT.

Sent on 05/04/2014