WISHH Event Planning & Wedding Design Reviews

Tallahassee, FL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Serena Married on 06/12/2016
    Wishh created the perfect fairytale wedding day experience for me and my husband and I couldn't have asked for more. From the very first meeting to the day of my wedding I felt comfortable as a bride. The owner and staff of WISHH Events took everything I had in my head and had been dreaming up and made it a reality. (See pics in the profile images) They helped me to create a vision board and from that point, I didn't have to do anything. On the day of my wedding, I walked in and was totally blown away at how my venue had been transformed. As a bride the last thing you want to do is worry about decor and wedding logistics on the day of your wedding. WISHH events staff totally took the reigns and coordinated my wedding reception minute by minute AND even surprised me and my husband with a live saxophone performance. Thank you again WISHH for making the best day of my life so perfect! Words really don't do my experience justice.
    Dr. S. Married on 05/29/2016
    WISHHE Events made my wedding the classy and elegant event that I had envisioned. As a result, we are still the talk of the town nearly two years later! From our initial consultation to the final product, we were pleased with the service received from beginning to end. WISHHE Events is a class act organization and I highly recommend them for your next event; you won't be disappointed.
    Mary Married on 09/19/2015
    Shanda of WISHH Events was simply amazing and so professional. From the moment we met and I explained to her what I was looking for, she took out her IPad and constructed my plan within minutes and all she said to me was "Bride, all you and your Groom have to do is show up" and she was right. WISHH Events was on point with the whole process from start to finish. It felt so good, knowing that I didn't have to worry about a thing, so that lifted a lot of stress off of my shoulders. OMG, the decorations were absolutely PHENOMENAL! My theme was "King and Queen" and I felt like I was definitely the queen of my palace. I am definitely a WISHH Events supporter and you will be too.
    Crystal Married on 06/06/2015
    Working with Wishh was absolutely amazing! Though stress is expected during wedding planning, I can honestly say that working with Wishh made everything stress free. My questions were always answered, everything was well planned and thought out, I never ran behind on anything, the whole experience was made easy for me. And design... oh my goodness!! Design was amazing! I was blown away walking into the chapel and the reception hall! It was absolutely gorgeous and I was beyond pleased!