Wishes to Weddings Reviews

34 | Key Largo, FL

34 Reviews for Wishes to Weddings

Molly · Married on 02/24/2018

We used Just the Bar service from Wishes to Weddings for our February wedding in Marathon. Jeff was our bartender and he was amazing! They were able to accomodate us on short notice due to our venue changing hands and telling us different options in regards to serving alcohol. Jeff and his team came to the rescue and provided an outstanding bar fully stocked and wonderful customer service. They were able to accommodate special requests without a problem, again on short notice! My guests had no complaints! My wedding coordinator even complimented him, saying he was the best bartender/vendor she's worked with!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Wishes to Weddings's reply:

Hi Molly Thank you so much for this wonderful review it really means a lot !!

Kay · Married on 10/11/2017

Super helpful and their flowers were gorgeous! Simply elegant and priced right.

Julia · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding was 10/7/17 at the DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay. I had done an extensive search for wedding coordinators and was blessed to have found Sabrina and Carlee at Wishes to Weddings. They were very professional and a great value for the exceptional service they provided. I was nervous about doing a lot of the planning independently, but with their help and vision, our wedding exceeded my wildest dreams and was absolutely flawless! They worked so hard and made sure I literally had nothing to worry about on my big day, and man did they deliver. It was the best night of our lives, and according to our guests, the most fun they're ever had at a wedding. It was all thanks to these superstars at Wishes to Weddings, I can't thank them enough for being the backbone of our dream wedding. They also did our floral arrangements, and they were just beautiful and worked within our budget to give us the best looking, freshest bouquets and corsages. We did a lot of DIY as far as decor went, and they managed to use everything I brought and set it up perfectly, despite having never been to our venue before. Wishes to Weddings is worth every penny and their rentals were perfect for our By the Sea theme, as they specialize in Florida Keys style weddings. Thank you again Sabrina and Carlee for making our wedding dreams come true and ensuring we had the best time of our lives. We highly recommend this vendor for all of your wedding and celebration needs, 5 stars all around, you guys are the best!! Durel & Julia Jones.

Danielle · Married on 05/05/2017

Book them!!! Sabrina helped me make my wedding an absolute dream come true!! She is very knowledgeable about the area and has an impeccable reputation with all the venues and vendors!! And when it came to crunch time, she had every little detail in order. Then, the day of, to say that her and Carlee were absolutely amazing is an understatement!!! If you need or want help planning your perfect day, you have to have Sabrina and Carlee there
    to help you!! Hands down the best!!! They are absolutely worth every penny, and then some!!! Love these ladies!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2016

Sabrina was simply amazing! Planning an entire wedding from so far away without knowing what the property looked like, I had a very hard time envisioning what it would look like and what needed to be done to the property to make it look like we wanted. Sabrina was such a blessing as she was able to immediately pull my vision together, checked on me several times the day of, made sure everything went ever so smoothly and really was just amazing. The day would not have been as flawless without Sabrina and her staff.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Wishes to Weddings's reply:

Thank you sooooooo much Jessica for this amazing review and thank you for letting us be a part if your very special day.. congratulations! !!!!

Dani · Married on 06/11/2016

Sabrina was everything we needed and wanted in a Day-of wedding coordinator. I am so glad the Key Largo Lighthouse recommended her to us. Our wedding day could not have been as perfect without her. She went above and beyond her scope and is such a sweet person. She made the process of shipping DIY items to the Keys a breeze, did late night calls with me to discuss plans and put her own touches on our decor to make everything tie together. She helped us save money wherever we could too! She completely understood our vision and style and brought it to life. I felt so confident and calm on my wedding day, which was thanks to her and the other amazing vendors. If you are getting married in the Keys, Sabrina is your girl!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Wishes to Weddings's reply:

Thank you soooooo much Dani for this wonderful review.... Congratulations !!!!!

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2016

I can't imagine having a wedding coordinator any better than Sabrina Hocker! She was AMAZING! From the moment I began speaking to her about my wedding, she was incredibly attentive and responsive to my emails. She helped me plan the entire timeline for my wedding, and helped me feel at ease about the day-of organization of vendors.

She and her employees set-up all of the chairs and tables for my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception. She set-up my own seating chart and sign-in items. She provided the linens, glassware, and dishes for my rehearsal dinner and wedding.

She was also the florist for my wedding, and I absolutely LOVED the bouquets and centerpieces. I asked her to replicate a bouquet that I had seen on Pinterest, and she did exactly that. It was perfect!

From the moment that I arrived at the wedding venue, she was there checking-in on me. During the entire wedding, she ran around helping other vendors and made sure that everything ran smoothly. I heard from multiple wedding guests that they had seen her working diligently and that she seemed like a great wedding coordinator.

I cannot express enough how grateful I am to Sabrina. I wasn't the most organized bride, and I didn't want to meticulously organize and plan my wedding down to the tiny details. Sabrina was incredibly helpful and made the whole process much easier and less stressful. I would definitely recommend her!!!

Jessica · Married on 03/05/2016

Sabrina and Carlene are total rockstars! They totally understood my vision and made it happen, even better than I envisioned it! Everything went perfectly smoothly, my husband and I had an absolutely blast instead of being stressed, which we had Carlee and Sabrina to thank for! You ladies are the best, thanks for making our day so magical.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Wishes to Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the great review !!! May God bless you with many many years of happiness and joy. Congratulations !! Wishes to Weddings

Kelli · Married on 02/25/2016

Sabrina was absolutely fantastic! We chose a very demanding wedding, with a different city in the world, as a theme for each table. Sabrinas creativity and talent concluded in details above and beyond our expectations. Everything was absolutely stunning and incredible, and Sabrina worked so hard to make everything just how we wanted it! I highly recommend Wishes to Weddings if you are looking for someone who can make your wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Wishes to Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kelli, I had so much fun !!!!! Can't wait to see some pictures :)

Sabrina and Carlee are wonderful! They made my wedding day so smooth and easy! I hired Sabrina and Carlee for day-of coordination and did most of the planning myself from out-of-state. Sabrina called me a few weeks before the wedding and immediately jumped in checking in on all of the vendors and working out last minute details. She thought of so many things I hadn't thought of (duh, she's the professional)! Sabrina and Carlee showed up early on wedding day and immediately went to work. I DIYed a lot of my decor and basically all I had to do was tell them where I wanted it and they made the venue look incredible! It was like magic! Sabrina even set up our honeymoon sweet with rose petals and candles and fresh hot pizza (my husband called her a rockstar)! And of course multiple things went wrong (plus it rained) but Sabrina and Carlee handled all of it so that I never had to worry or stress. All of our family commented on how sweet and helpful Sabrina and Carlee were all day. I cannot recommend Wishes to Weddings enough! Thank you so much ladies!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Wishes to Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review !!!! Congratulations and we wish you many many years of happiness and joy. So glad to hear he enjoyed the pizza and that it stayed hot :)

Kristan · Married on 12/19/2015

Sabrina was my wedding planner this past month for my Key Largo Lighthouse wedding. Throughout the wedding process, Sabrina was responsive, helpful, and always proactive. Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful when you live far away, but Sabrina made it easy for me to still feel in control despite my distance from the venue. The day of the wedding, her and her assistant Carly were unbelievably helpful and if there was ever the doubt in your head whether or not you would need a wedding planner, after the day of my wedding - never question it because the answer is 100% yes. They truly enjoy what they do and it was made obvious to me especially on the day of the wedding. They improvise beautifully and provide support throughout. I HIGHLY recommending Sabrina as a wedding planner through Wishes to Weddings. You won't be disappointed!

Amola · Married on 11/21/2015

I highly recommend Wishes to Weddings. Sabrina was my day of wedding coordinator for my destination Indian wedding on 11/21/15 at the Key Largo Lighthouse.

A couple weeks before my wedding, Sabrina and I had a phone conference to discuss all the details of my wedding (I planned all the details myself all the way from Boston). She had only done one Indian wedding before, but after talking through the wedding day details with her, I felt that she did understand all components of my specific wedding day. Sabina is very organized and sent my wedding day timeline to all my vendors so that everyone knew all the details. She and her assistant Carly ran a smooth dress rehearsal the evening before the wedding. I was impressed by the cheat sheets she gave the groomsmen -- sometimes guys need all the help they can get to know when and where they need to be.

On the day of my wedding, Sabrina and Carly were so organized and kept all my events running on time and smoothly. They were always professional and cheerful. We had rain the morning of my wedding, but Sabrina kept checking the weather and made sure that the ceremony was not rained on. She also put a back up plan for my reception into place. It ended up not raining in the evening, but I had so much confidence it knowing that her rain back up plan would ensure that my reception was not ruined.

It was so great to hand over all the details of my wedding to such a lovely coordinator like Sabrina. She came highly recommended and now I know why. To any bride looking for the perfect wedding coordinator, choose Sabrina and Wishes to Weddings and nothing will go wrong.

Sabrina, thank you for everything! You are so lovely to work with. My wedding day was perfect!

• F

Francesca · Married on 10/28/2015

I used Sabrina as my wedding coordinator and for rental items on my October 28th wedding in Key Largo.
    I must say, Sabrina is an absolute perfect fit for this job. She's so patient and so sweet. She was always in touch with me and always answering every single question I ever had about anything. There was never a time where I felt so overwhelmed with something, because as soon as I asked Sabrina, I would get the answer or recommendation the best suited me and my wedding style.
    Sabrina, I personally would like to thank you for your patience, professionalism, and service that you provided. Everything ran super smooth on the wedding day and that is what matters most! You did a fantastic job "holding down the fort" and dealing with any curve balls thrown your way. I appreciate everything you did leading up to my wedding day and making things run perfect the day of. I will miss constantly emailing you!
    To all brides: I highly recommend!!!! You will not be disappointed!

Francesca

• User4982023 · 2+ years ago

I first contacted Wishes to Weddings as my florist. From my first conversation with Sabrina I realized she was much more than a florist. She understood every detail it was trying to convey to her (over the phone). After our first conversation I found myself relying on Wishes to Weddings for every design detail of our wedding. She even made a custom carrier for my son, the ring bearer to carry our rings on. About two months before our event I decided on Wishes to Weddings day of coordination service and I've got to say that was one of the smartest choices I made. Emily was there every step of the way on our big day allowing us to actually enjoy it! Wishes to Weddings listens, understands and make every last detail come to life!

Christine · Married on 05/23/2015

Wishes to Weddings was absolutely wonderful! Sabrina is sweet, organized and detail oriented. My husband and I chose Wishes to Weddings for Day of Coordination, but I would recommend them for any level of service. Sabrina contacted all of our vendors and coordinated arrival times and other specific details about our rentals, helped me organize the wedding timeline, and much more. Sabrina and Emily were great, they went above and beyond what I had expected. Our wedding would not have turned out as great as it did, without them! I would highly recommend using Wishes to Weddings!

Caitlin · Married on 05/16/2015

Sabrina was truly the best thing that happened to me during my wedding planning process! She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING at her job and has found her true calling. My husband and I planned our wedding at Key Largo Lighthouse Beach from a distance and Sabrina made the process relaxed, stress free and enjoyable. Prior to hiring Sabrina I was extremely worried about finding vendors and how to plan a destination wedding. From our first conversation, Sabrina was clearly organized, calm, and trustworthy. We were considering Sabrina for "Full Planning", but because of her honesty and concern about our receiving the ideal level of service for the best possible value, we hired her for "Partial Planning" and "Day of Coordination." She not only helped us pick our remaining vendors, but at her suggestion, we spent hours on the phone while we exchanged photos of flowers, ceremony arches, chairs, candle votives etc. to ensure that we were both on the same page about every detail; I never once felt rushed. On the day of our wedding, not a single thing was missing; everything was exactly what we had imagined, with some improvements on her part. For example, I was hoping for an ice cream truck or old-fashioned cart instead of a traditional wedding cake or sundae bar, but no vendors in the area offered such an option. Sabrina had her husband build an old fashioned ice cream cart and hired a worker to scoop the ice cream for our guests! The cart was beautiful, it was an absolute hit and everyone at the wedding loved it! In addition to perfecting the details she also organized our wedding day timeline. She contacted all our vendors to coordinate arrival times and organized the specifics with our caterer and rental company to make sure nothing was overlooked. She is absolutely fabulous and I'm confident in the end she ended up saving us money and also took away the stress so we could enjoy our own wedding!

Sabrina was incredible. I had an idea for the feeling/vibe I wanted to create for my wedding, but I was indecisive on a lot of the details. Sabrina helped take my vision and make it a reality at a fraction of the cost that other planners/florists/decorators would have charged. She helped me with my flowers, including center-pieces, and everything looked so beautiful on the day of the wedding! She was ultra-organized, helpful, and just a wonderful person. Thank you for EVERYTHING Sabrina and hoping other brides can be as lucky as me!

Cheri · Married on 12/06/2014

This is a long overdue review for the most wonderful wedding planner! Sabrina coordinated our daughter's wedding at the Postcard Inn. She was amazing. She handled the flowers, set up our very extensive "Truffle Bar" after the cake cutting, organized Dj, cake, and lighting providers, kept us on time and organized during the affair, and packed us all up at the end of the evening so we could continue to party with family. She is worth every dollar and more to make your special day go smoothly. We give Sabrina the highest recommendation!
    Thank you Sabrina for all you did to make our daughter's Wedding Day truly wonderful!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Wishes to Weddings's reply:

Hello Cheri, Thank you so much, it has been awhile, thank you for the review.. we had a blast at the wedding and your ideas were great .. Still in love with your runners !!

Carie · Married on 11/29/2014

We can not say enough positive things about Sabriba at Wishes to Weddings!! Her and her staff were truly amazing!! From start to finish she was right there. We did everything from afar and she took care of every small and big detail for the entire wedding. Her recommendations for vendors were above bar in every aspect. Our wedding was the most beautiful affair I have ever witnessed myself and our family and friends are still talking about it. You can view a short video of our wedding on you tube at:

Copy and past the link into your browser.

Sabrina is worth every penny. She saved us so much money, she paid for herself 3 times over. And the memories we have will last a lifetime!! Our entire guest list told us how amazing she was and the wedding was. You can but go wrong with Wishes to Weddings.
    Carie Beetle

Scott · Married on 06/14/2014

I have nothing but the most incredible things to say about Sabrina and wishes to weddings. I am writing this review from a guys perspective. I love my wife and while planning our wedding in 2014 we were going over many things. I really tried to not be the dead beat and stay focused and listen to all her ideas. When she first spoke about hiring a coordinator I thought we could probably save some money. Let me just say I was totally wrong. Once my wife hired Sabrina it was like an angel came down to hold my wife's hand through the process. She had so much knowledge and creative ideas that my wife completely calmed down and everything just started to fall into place. I don't think it's possible for anyone else to have done a better job. She was completely professional and always did whatever was necessary to keep my wife happy. She was amazing at helping plan the whole thing. Next came rehearsal and it went over great as she is very capable of corralling a roudy crowd and having them listen. When the day was here it went over seamlessly and everyone had such a wonderful time. To this day everyone that attended our wedding always says it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I HIGHLY recommend Sabrina with wishes to weddings to make your special day perfect.

Christina · Married on 10/19/2013

From the first moment we spoke with Sabrina she saw our vision and made our wish truly come into our wedding. She was always available if we had questions and was flexible till the very end if we had changes. If we did not have her our wedding would not have been as picture perfect as it was. For John and I this was a huge and important day, and not just for us, but his children and both our families. I know that day will be something we all remember for years to come. And we have Sabrina and her amazing staff to thank for it.

Donelda · Married on 09/28/2013

Sabrina was the ultimate wedding planner. Everything turned out beautifully. She was professional and helpful from the day we met to the day of the wedding. She went beyond our expectations in so many ways.

Jacklyn · Married on 09/28/2013

Sabrina went above & beyond to make our wedding not only beautiful and unforgettable, but also stress free! My husband & I live in Texas and decided we wanted a destination wedding. We were referred to Sabrina by our wedding venue, the Key Largo Lighthouse and Marina. She promptly contacted me and the wedding planning began! Most of the planning was done via phone and email with Sabrina. She was able to recommend fantastic vendors, all of who raved about the work they had seen Sabrina do. They were right. She has wonderful ideas and really created my dream wedding. I am not the creative type, but my few ideas were translated into reality. Sabrina was extremely organized with seating charts, itineraries and budget management. The week prior to our arrival in Key Largo, Sabrina and I spent several hours going over every detail. Boy, there were so many things I would have never even thought of! Once we arrived in Florida, it was smooth sailing. Sabrina took care of everything from the rehearsal through to the wedding day. On our wedding day there was a seemingly increasing chance of rain every time we checked. We were able to set up a tent at the last minute. It did end up raining for a short time on our wedding day. Right as everyone was finishing up dinner, we got our Florida Keys rain shower. Sabrina and her team did an excellent job of getting everyone to cover and the party went on. Wedding guests weren't even bothered by the rain as Sabrina and her team did such an excellent job. Then, the next morning, she even brought people to help clean up!

I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about working with Sabrina. She perfected every detail of our day. She created all of my bouquets and centerpieces and also set up the ceremony seating and decor. She was an amazing person to work with and I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Sabrina for the most perfect wedding I could have ever dreamed of!

Jacklyn and Sam

Kathy · Married on 06/01/2013

Sabrina is so wonderful to work with. She is very knowledgeable and talented. She was full of great suggestions and alternatives to stay within our budget. She did a gorgeous job on our flowers, they were so beautiful. Sabrina,her husband an her staff worked so hard the day of the wedding decorating the property and also the backup tent due to the threatening rainstorms. They worked through the rain and was able to pull off the most beautiful wedding and the rain ended in time for the wedding and reception. Her staff is so attentive and such hard workers. We received so many compliments from our family and guests on the wedding and reception. So many said it was the most beautiful wedding and reception they had ever been to and we have Sabrina to THANK for it all.

Katie · Married on 06/01/2013

Sabrina IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I never pictured my wedding. I didn't know what I wanted, I knew what I didn't like. Sabrina gave me more than I could have ever dreamed of. Sabrina did an amazing job on my flowers. All of the little touches she added made my wedding spectacular. Her staff was all so nice, fun, and professional. I can't begin to thank her for giving me memories that both my husband and I will cherish forever.