Winterbourne Inn on the St.Johns Reviews

146 | Orange Park, FL

146 Reviews for Winterbourne Inn on the St.Johns

Madeline · Married on 10/13/2013

Candice, Trish and the rest of the staff were amazing. I had an amazing wedding, my dream did came true. I highly recommend this venue for any occasion. Very organized and attentive to us (bride and groom). Met all our expectations.

Thanks,
    Madeline and Geo 10-13-13

Sent on 10/19/2013

Rick · Married on 10/05/2013

If anyone out there has a concern over "The Winterbourne's" ability to pull off a wedding, let me put your minds at ease. As the father of the Bride, I had many reservations along with just a tad bit of anxiety.
    Candice and Trisha did a fantastic job of putting all my concerns in check.
    The facility was Florida vernacular beautiful, the staff was friendly, courteous and tended to our every need.and the food was to die for. I've been to many functions in my years but never one that could shadow the Witnerbourne's culinary expertise. it was beyond my expectations.When D-Day hit, Candice had her game face on. She kept everything on task and all went perfectly well.

My thanks to the entire group for pulling off a wondrful event that honored my daughter.

Sent on 10/08/2013

The team at the Winterborne wants your event to be the best it possibly can be. Candice and Trish both emailed me frequently and talked with me in person to make sure all of my questions were answered. As we went through basic timelines for the day of the wedding, Candice unearthed several details that I hadn't even thought of - the wedding would not have been as well planned or executed without her help!
    The food was amazing!! Waitstaff is constantly passing through the room to get used dishes out of the way, but you really don't notice that they are there!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Lindsey · Married on 09/27/2013

Loved this venue and Candice really made the day perfect.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2013

We used the Winterbourne as a wedding and reception venue. The setting was perfect and the girls (Candice and Trisha) tried to assist in making sure our day went smoothly! The Winterbourne is very quaint and perfect for what we were looking for on our big day. We would definitely recommend WB for future brides on a budget or brides are looking for a nice, private wedding on the river.

Sent on 09/29/2013

The Winterbourne Inn was the absolute most PERECT place for our wedding. Candice was fantastic from the beginning of my planning (before I was engaged..oops) and I can't say enough about her and her staff. The wedding went off without a single hitch and it was exactly how I imagined it to be. She was the easiest person to get in touch with and she accommodated every one of my ideas in the process. She was literally the best.

Sent on 06/04/2013

My wedding was held at the lovely winterbourne inn. I had the most beautiful outdoor wedding planned, with all the details held out...and it POURED my wedding day. I mean like hurricane force winds!! But the staff at the WB made my day absolutely perfect!! Nobody even noticed that is was an ocean outside because we were having way too much fun inside! We had such amazing compliments about the food, the staff, the service, and the flexibility from the inn. Even though it was not the outdoor wedding I had dreamed if I would not change a single thing about my day. Candice even said I could one back anytime and do a photo shoot with my dress and hubby to get the outdoorsy pics! I highly recommend this amazing venue, people have continued to tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Karrie · Married on 04/13/2013

I love this venue!! I would recommend it to anyone. Food is fantastic! The whole Winterbourne team is wonderful and made our wedding better then I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/05/2013

The Winterbourne Inn was the perfect place for my wedding. Candace, Trish and the staff were wonderful, the food was beyond delicious and the house was so cozy for that intimate feel. The view, of course, was very beautiful. My guests raved the whole night about how lovely it was. If I could do it all over, I would still pick the Winterbourne Inn!! :)

Sent on 08/22/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2013

Our wedding was everything that we wanted and more. The Winterbourne Inn and Candice Williams is a huge part of our success. From beginning to end she was a huge help. She kept me stress free as much as possible. The food was amazing and the staff was great. If you are looking to have your wedding ina vintage, cozy setting, The Winterbourne and staff are for you! I want to do it all again!!

Sent on 03/24/2013
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 02/23/2013

I can't rave enough about this venue and their venue coordinator Candice!! If you want a vintage, intimate feel to your wedding this is the place. Hire Candice to be your wedding coordinator and she will take care of everything. She makes it a point to let the bride be as stress free as possible. The food is amazing and you can bring your own alcohol. I had my fairy tale wedding and a huge part of it was this venue.

Sent on 02/28/2013

Kelli · Married on 02/22/2013

The Winterbourne Inn was the perfect location for our wedding and reception! Our day was perfect in every way! Everyone complemented on how wonderful the staff, venue, the yummy food, and the cozy atmosphere of the whole day. The staff was absolutely amazing and made our wedding a dream come true. Trisha was our coordinator and she was so sweet and made sure our wedding flawless. I am so happy I chose the Winterbourne!! Our wedding was beautiful and everything we dreamed of!! Thank you Candace and Trisha!!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 02/21/2013

I have nothing but good things to say about the Winterbourne and its staff. Super helpful and friendly. I received endless compliments on the venue from my guest, especially on the food. Plus, it is super affordable. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 07/17/2013

angela · Married on 12/24/2012

A MUST SEE VENUE!!!!
    The riverfront location, breathtaking view and beautifully manicured garden made the Winterbourne an easy decision for our wedding. My big day was like a dream! From the start to the very end I received nothing but professional, caring and detail oriented service. We received SO many compliments on the choice of venue, delicious food and caring staff. Its been a couple of months and we are still hearing about how it was one of the best weddings they had been to. Thank you Winterbourne, my day was absolutely perfect and exceeded my expectations and the memories we captured will forever be in our hearts!! Wedding:10/7/12

Sent on 12/24/2012

Kelli · Married on 12/01/2012

I could not have made it through my daughter's wedding without Candice's assistance. Candice was very professional and responsive to our needs and had a LOT of great ideas that helped us out! The venue is beautiful and was totally decorated for Christmas. The food was absolutely the best. I am already looking forward to planning an office party here next Christmas.

Sent on 12/04/2012
  • April

April · Married on 10/27/2012

The venue was perfect and the food was wonderful, I would recommend this event for any bride. Love love love!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Christa · Married on 10/04/2012

Our wedding was beautiful. We received many compliments on the setting and the food.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2012

My husband and I chose this venue for many reasons. We absolutely loved the venue and loved that we were able to have both the ceremony and reception at the same place. Candice was a wonderful help from beginning to end. She was very quick in responding to all my questions and concerns. The "big day" went smoothly without any hiccups at all, not even the weather posed a problem. The entire staff was so friendly and accommodating to all of our guests. Everyone was RAVING about how wonderful the staff, venue, the FOOD, and the overall atmosphere of the whole day was. We could not be happier with the professional and courteous service we received at the Winterbourne Inn. We highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Jamie · Married on 09/28/2012

The Winterbourne was a wonderful venue for our wedding. The site was beautiful and the staff was great. Janet and Candace were helpful throughout the planning process and never hesitated to answer our sometimes silly questions. This is the best value for price in town!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/24/2012

Candace and all the staff at the Winterbourne are the most caring and helpful indivduals! The house is just gorgeous and the views of the river are to die for! Candace was there every step of the way to guide me and offer advice and opinions on every detail! I couldn't have asked for a better venue manager. I would definitely recommend The Winterbourne to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Mother of · Married on 09/23/2012

The day your only daughter gets married is a once in a lifetime event. I wouldn't trust just anyone with this event. We had already done business with Candice and the Winterbourne Inn when our son married. Because of that experience and the reputation that the Winterbourne has in our community, we knew where our daughter would be getting married.

Every detail, every moment was thought out and Candice even took time to personalize our event just for our unique family.

If you are looking for a place to have the most elegant ceremony and reception or if you have a budget and need to be financially conservative, you will find what you need at the Winterbourne.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Rebecca · Married on 09/23/2012

I got married at the Winterbourne on 9/23/12 and couldn't be more happy with my experience! The venue and grounds are gorgeous and perfectly in keeping with the Southern-themed wedding I envisioned. The staff, Candice in particular, were a dream to work with. They created a event so personalized and it made planning a breeze. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Amber · Married on 09/15/2012

Candice and the Winterbourne crew did an excellent job on our wedding! Everything ran so smoothly and turned out to be the best time ever! Could not have asked for any better!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Caitlyn · Married on 09/14/2012

Winterbourne Inn was the perfect venue for my wedding. It is a gorgeous venue and Candice and her staff were incredibly helpful. I planned my wedding from out of state and they were very good at responding to emails and working me in for food selections while I was in town. They had a huge selection of food to choose from and it all tasted amazing. There was plenty of food at my wedding. Everyone from me, the vegetarian, to my brother, who has decided he needs to make up for the meat I don't eat, had plenty of food to eat. We decided to use their wedding coordinator services and Trish was incredibly helpful. She made sure the day went by smoothly and I was so glad she was there to help. We were allowed to provide our own alcohol and hire a winterbourne bartender which really helped cut costs. Winterboure Inn is absolutely beautiful and a great wedding venue.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Lynn · Married on 06/23/2012

I cannot begin to how positively wonderful Winterbourne Inn and their staff are. From start to finish they were everything that we could have hoped for - and more. The 'kids' wanted to have the ceremony there, outdoors, and we used their recommended vendors for the photographer (Ken Godwin Studio), the officiant(Godess Weddings), the dj (Love Your DJ) and the liquors (Foremost Liquors). We could not have been more pleased. We had several requests that were not part of any package but they were more than willing to make the adjustments to accomodate us.
    Food - it was extremely good - I had so many people tell me how good it was and how beautifully it was presented. I felt almost guilty saying thank you since I had no hand in it!
    Preparations and set up for the ceremony and the reception were done as requested and they even were able to hold the rain off until after the outdoor pictures were completed!
    Janet and Candice were so very helpful and knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to recommend Winterbourne Inn and their services to anyone. They made a very special occasion memorable and enjoyable for everyone!
    Thank you so much for everything you did!

Sent on 06/28/2012