Winterberry Farm Reviews

6 | Belgrade, ME

6 Reviews for Winterberry Farm

Lance Akiyama · Married on 12/21/2018

Excellent flowers and wintery services

Mary provided a beautiful arrangement of bouquets and boutonnieres for my winter wedding at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend her flowers!

Later we visited her farm for a sleigh ride. I had to be talked into it by my now-wife, but I'm so glad she did! It was delightful. Mary and her family were extremely accommodating and pleasant to work with.

I personally can't speak for the prepared goods, but my father said the salsa he bought was the best he's ever had.

5/5 would recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Winterberry Farm's reply:

Thank you Lance, you and Ali were so easy to work with, it was a dream to watch the two of you together here at the farm.
    Mary of Winterberry Farm
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 12/21/2018

Memorable wedding bouquets

Mary from Winterberry Farm is a lovely person to work with and has an elegant taste for floral arrangements.

I opted for a winter wedding and talked with Mary about incorporating a holiday theme into the wedding bouquets without it looking too Christmasy. She listened to my ideas and gave some of her own. It was important to her to know the color theme of the wedding (including bridesmaids and groom attire) so that she could choose flowers and greens that complimented it.

In the end, we agreed on burgundy berries, eucalyptus greens, cedar, and white roses. The end results were stunning and all that I had hoped for.

Mary was communicative and available throughout the entire planning process, warm and amicable to talk to, adaptable with last minute changes, and was flexible enough to remain in a set budget while still delivering quality and fresh floral designs.

I am thrilled to have found her and only wish I was local so that I could order more from her! I highly recommend her for bouquets and centerpieces. With her services, you can expect someone who puts a lot of thought, care, and skill into the designs with a vision that will match and compliment that of your special occasion.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Winterberry Farm's reply:

Thank you Ali, all my best to you and Lance. I loved making your winter bouquet and taking you both on a wintery sleigh ride, I am anxious to see the photos.
    Mary of Winterberry farm

MOLLY · Married on 08/20/2016

Mary was so easy to work with and saw our vision exactly, right from the start. Our wedding took place at a summer camp so although we wanted a somewhat traditional and formal event, we also wanted to integrate the natural lakeside setting into our floral arrangements. The bouquets and table arrangements were stunning in their organic simplicity. One aunt said she was so distracted during the ceremony by the bridesmaid's bouquets with the spectacular lake setting in the background, she missed hearing something! Another bonus was using some of the table arrangements to decorate the ceremony area then moving them to the reception for continuity. Our reception tables were unclothed farm tables and Mary's arrangements spilled over with greens, berries, twigs and moss encircled by our gold glass votives. Our guests continue to rave about the setting and the arrangements which completed it perfectly.

Sent on 09/14/2016
  • O

Kaitlin · Married on 06/06/2015

I am so happy that we chose Winterberry Farms to do the floral decorations for our wedding! She was very pleasant to work with and the flowers were absolutely incredible. Everything was perfect from the planning, delivery, and setup. Amazing work overall!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Corey Bailey · Married on 09/08/2018

So much love for Mary and her farm and flowers!

I absolutely loved Mary's style and guidance. Her farm is beautiful and she genuinely wanted to make our wedding day so special. I sent her a few pictures of the style I was looking for via email and our flowers were perfect on our day

Sent on 12/14/2018

amelia · Married on 10/18/2014

Given an idea of the color scheme we were looking for with the bridesmaids' flowers and a few pictures for the bride's bouquet, Mary had free rein on what to use. For table flowers a small bushel type basket was given to her to do with as she chose. Beyond that there were no expectations, knowing that Mary was going to use most of the things she grows at her farm with a few exceptions like roses. The result was breath taking, beyond anything we could have come up with. The beauty of fall was evident in everything she chose from grasses to leaves to berries and flowers.
    And she was willing to change venue at the last minute due to rain.
    I would recommend her highly to anyone who is willing to let the artist do what she does best!

Sent on 10/25/2014