Winslow and the Rockefellers Reviews

8 | Naples, FL

8 Reviews for Winslow and the Rockefellers

Kyla · Married on 11/03/2018

The only band to hire for any event!

I highly recommend working with Foreman Productions. We had Winslow and The Rockefellers play for our daughters wedding and they were extremely easy to work with. Marcia Winslow is the sweetest person besides having an outstanding voice. She is so personable and worked with the bride and my husband on song selections for the reception. This band is the best. We did not have one person not dancing at our reception. I heard of people that never danced were out dancing. They just blew us away with their talent. So entertaining and they really connecting with the audience. They made my daughters wedding. The last dance they played "Uptown Funk" they came out on the dance floor with their instruments. My daughter said it was the most fun she has ever had on a dance floor. We have never had so much fun. All our wedding guests said it was the most beautiful, fun wedding they had every been too. You are guaranteed the highest quality performance. I just can't say enough about them. You will not be disappointed with this band. Hiring them for any event will be perfect and you can check that off your to do list. We love Winslow and The Rockefellers and Foreman Productions.

Scott · Married on 11/18/2017

We had Winslow & The Rockefellers perform at our wedding. They were amazing!!!!! We had a destination wedding in SW Florida so we were not familiar with the artists in that area. We could not be happier with the band. Absolutely fantastic. I would highly recommend them for your next event.

Sandra · Married on 06/24/2017

I attended a wedding in Fla. and was blown away by the professionalism and talent of Winslow and the Rockefellers. There songs had everyone dancing all evening long. I highly recommend this group for your next event,

Katie · Married on 12/30/2016

We had an incredible night and were highly impressed by this band. From spontaneously playing the sax during dinner (big hit) to the great classics played all night, everyone raved about the music. They were professional, fun, and easy to communicate with, taking away a lot of the big day stress. It was such a relief to be able to completely trust them with what would be played and when, and they really kept the party going. Overall, an incredible band!

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

I was a recent guest at a friends wedding and I have to admit that I've never had so much fun at a wedding before! These guys rocked out for hours on end and had the crowd engaged the entire evining! I would highly recommend this bad to anyone hosting any type of party or get together.

Lindsey · Married on 10/01/2016

Winslow and the Rockafellers did an amazing job at our wedding and I am such a happy bride! We hired them for our wedding a couple weekends ago at the Sandpearl Resort, and we were incredibly impressed. The acoustic guitar during the ceremony was just right and several guests complimented us on it afterwards saying it was absolutely beautiful. We had a saxophone player during the cocktail hour and that definitely put the right mood on everything. Having the full band play during the reception was an absolute blast!! They knew just the right songs to play at just the right times, and learned our first dance song. It was beautiful and they nailed it. They were very fun and extremely professional. Every step of the way was so easy from the very first phone call to Mitch at Foreman Productions. He made the process smooth and relaxing. I also spoke with Marcia from the band and she was very professional and assured me everything was going to be perfect, which made things a lot less stressful for me. Marcia and I have stayed in contact the entire planning process and even after the wedding and she’s rapidly becoming one of my very good friends! This band was AWESOME and I would definitely recommend them to someone looking for a wedding band.

P.S. Foreman productions also supplied the lighting for the event and it was beautiful! The colors of the lights changed to the music and made for a very lively effect!

We hired this band for a large outdoor event and they were very professional and easy to work with. We have had other bands in the past that were ok but this band had everyone dancing up until the very end. We would definitely hire Winslow and the Rockefellers for future events and would highly recommend them!!

Glenn · Married on 08/13/2016

I was beyond impressed hearing this band perform at our annual investor meeting. We had someone recommend
    the band and all expectations were exceeded. Marcia, the band leader, met with me prior to the performance and
    addressed all concerns and questions. Her responsiveness and professionalism are qualities that I liked
    about her, and made me feel like I made the right choice in hiring Winslow and The Rockefellers. All of our
    guests had a terrific time dancing and singing to the music!

I highly recommend her band to others looking to hire a band for a function. I would definitely hire her again!