Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta Reviews

83 | Atlanta, GA

83 Reviews for Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta

Cynthia · Married on 06/08/2012

Wow! I am completely blown away by Winnie Couture….being there was so fun, its bridal heaven. They have the best most gorgeous dresses you’ve probably ever seen. I had so much fun trying so many stunning dresses, it was like playing dress up. Not to forget their customer service was excellent! I worked with my very own bridal stylist and she was super sweet but the rest of the staff was so nice and they also made sure I was happy and satisfied. I walked out a happy bride!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2012

I bought my dress from Winnie Couture in Atlanta, and the whole bridal experience was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better consultant. Jessica was patient and really listened to what I wanted in a gown. She kept me under budget, all while making me feel like a princess. I enjoyed the separated dressing rooms. It made me feel like I was the only bride in the store.

The salon is very intimate and they were really focused on helping me to find my dream dress. I wasn't rushed to make a selection, which was really important to me.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2012

I love, love, love my dress! The experience of shopping for the dress was wonderful. My mother and two of my bridesmaids joined me in the salon to help me find my dress. It was not crowded or stressful at all, unlike some other bridal boutiques. The store is absolutely beautiful, and the women working there are very nice and very pleasant to work with. I found my dress the first day. I also found my veil and jewelry. My bridesmaids were allowed to take pictures, and the whole experience was just wonderful! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Nina · Married on 03/31/2012

My wonderful wedding planner Martine Chery from Martine Chery Unique Weddings & Decor warmly recommended Winnie Couture for my wedding dress & attire, and I must say that she made THE good choice for me.
    I just love this Bridal Salon! The salon is gorgeous, very high-class and the employees are amazing! And they know their job, I think if I have listened to this nice lady, I would have found my dress the very first time. Because she just looked at me the moment I enter the salon, and told me I have a proposition for you. But since I already had something in my head, I kept insisting. The lady was extremely patient with me, and it's after dress#8 that I finally agree to try her choice. And... finally, here comes my dress, felt like it was made for me! When I looked at the pictures, I can't believe how stunning I was in that dress. Amazing the experience with Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Crystal · Married on 03/10/2012

I found my perfect dress here. The staff was so great and flattering. They offer pre-alterations so when the dress came in I had one fitting and took the dress home that day. The dress came in early even with the additions we added. I just loved everything about my experience.

Sent on 05/02/2012

candice · Married on 03/03/2012

I waited to last minute to search for my wedding dress. It should have been one of the first things on my list since you have to order a new one and wait a few months to receive it. I was in a rush I was frustrated and nervous. Every bridal store I went to told me that it was way too late to order a dress. Luckily I find Winnie Couture online and I call make an appointment for the very next day and they were able to order my dress, there would be a cost for the rush fee but I didn’t care it was my fault for waiting so long to buy a dress. I was just really thankful that they were able to order it. Winnie Couture has the prettiest dresses I had seen so it worked out great! Not only were they able to order me a dress but I liked the dresses there the best. It was meant to be. The customer service there was just amazing beyond belief, I walked in a frantic woman and walked out happy and stress free. I found the most perfect dress, a dress that made me look and feel like a queen. I was ready to get married!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Jawan · Married on 08/21/2011

I had just started my first day of dress shopping and had a terrible experience at my 1st stop Priscilla of Boston. So as I was driving I saw his beautiful bridal boutique that i had never heard of. Winnie Couture was like a breathe of fresh air. The staff was friendly and professional. The dresses were absolutely gorgeous. The experience was great and I found my dress that day.

Sent on 08/23/2012
  • Q

Quisha · Married on 12/10/2010

I have passed by Winnie Couture on Peachtree Rd many times, and I can see how the store can look intimidating because of the beautiful decor, but once you step inside the staff is very friendly, and the prices are not at all what you would expect for the latest trends. They help me find some great accessories to update my wardrobe. I wanted to try on wedding gowns that day and was told that I had to make an appointment. They explained to me that their policies were different then other bridal stores because the bridal stylist has to spend one on one time with you. I made an appointment and I was pleasantly surprised. The bridal stylist knew just the dress for me! She really knows what looks best for your figure and how to give you your own unique look. Her service is amazing and I can see how this company is so successful only in 10 years. I would personally recommend this store to everyone who is looking for bridal and also for the latest fashions. I want to thank the Winnie Couture staff for the great experience.

Sent on 02/03/2011

Danysha · Married on 04/21/1981

I’ve been to a couple of bridal stores and I couldn’t find a dress to fit me considering I am a plus size bride. So I call Winnie ask if they carry plus size dresses and they said yes so I make an appointment. I was nervous to go but I was welcomed and greeted very nicely. The store is gorgeous beautiful arrangement everywhere the colors are perfect pretty pink and gold a true bridal store for a princess. My stylist gave me a tour and she already had some dresses picked out for me that she thought would best for me based on our conversation on the phone. They are on top of everything very well prepared. I tired on the plus size gowns but also liked some of the dresses that weren’t in my size so I tried some on and my stylist made it work she made it happen so that I could get an idea of how the dress would look on me in the correct size. I was so happy! She made me feel comfortable. I got to walk around in the dress so that I could get a feel of the comfort level of the dress. I’m so happy I walked in to Winnie couture, I walked out with an excellent purchase!

Sent on 05/11/2011
  • Marianne

Marianne · Married on 08/13/2016

I felt like an absolute rockstar going into my appointment. Everyone was so friendly and showered my parents and bridesmaids with champagne. I added some dresses to my "closet" using their online tool, and my consultant was spot on when choosing dresses for me to try on. She even had everything laid out and ready to go when I got there! I'm very petite and I will say that it was well worth the extra money to have the dress tailor made to my body measurements. It really cut down on alteration costs. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day in my Winnie dress!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/21/2015

I just had my fitting and received my dress. It came out exactly like I wanted and more. It's beautiful. The staff is always helpful and upbeat and the dresses are worth the money. No spanx needed they come with their own structure. I love the dresses and the staff.

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 11/07/2015

From the moment I walked in, Winnie was fabulous. The store is tucked away off of Peachtree right after the new LA Fitness. I had a great bridal consultant (can't remember her name) that was super attentive to listening what I imagined wearing and pulling things she thought I'd like based on that. After trying on several dresses, I found a SERIOUS contender for "the one" that she pulled for me. I wasn't crazy about it on the hanger but it looked so beautiful on!

I ended up walking out not purchasing the dress that day because 1. I was with girlfriends and wanted to experience shopping with my Mom and 2. the alterations that I would have wanted to be done were adding up VERY quickly as we went over them (ie custom length, sweetheart neckline, etc.) and needed to crunch numbers without feeling pressured. When we went shopping a few months later, I ended up finding a different dress that I fell head over heels for, so we never went back to try on the Winnie dress. Regardless, I had a wonderful experience there and the dresses are SO beautiful there!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Dominique · Married on 07/25/2014

This is going to sound crazy, but I have dreamed of getting my dress from Winnie ever since I was in high school! This was the first store that I went to and fell in love with two gorgeous gowns! Both were a bit out of my budget, so I continued my search at numerous stores throughout Georgia. After trying to make every dress that I tried on look like the dresses I picked out at Winnie, I finally folded. I decided to move some money around and splurge on my beautiful Winnie gown! I received so many compliments on my dress - thank you Winnie! My only con would be that they do not offer in-house alterations. They refer you out, which is kind of annoying. I went to Dora to have my dress altered and she noticed some flaws in my gown that only a seamstress would notice! If Winnie had an in-house seamstress I believe the flaws in my gown could have been fixed at the store. Instead, I had to pay extra to have them taken care of. Other than that, I have no complaints!

P.S. If you go, be sure to ask for Alexa! She is the best!

Sent on 04/01/2015
  • F

Falatta · Married on 05/20/2013

I been to numerous bridal shops in the Atlanta area over the past few years, helping friends and family shop for their wedding. However when I stepped into Winnie Couture - Atlanta I was blown away by the customer service and atmosphere. Alexa and team were super friendly and the shop even impressed by mother and sisters (which is not a small feat). The dresses were beautiful and I liked the customization options. When I pick up my dress in Sep. I will write another review, sure dress will come back prefect.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Heather · Married on 11/11/2011

I fell in love with this salon as soon as I walked inside! I had been looking for my dress for about 6 months and was running out of time and salons to try. Winnie was everything a bridal salon should be and I immediately told my mom this was where I was buying my dress before I tried anything on. Even though I had a specific image of the dress I wanted in my head (and they had that perfect dress there), a ball gown happened to catch my eye which was far from my the fit and flare I imagined. As soon as I walked out in the ball gown my mom started crying and I knew it was the one. We even bought all the jewelry there as well. My dress ended up coming in 2 months earlier than expected which was fabulous, and Jessica made the whole process easy for me. I felt beautiful and glamorous on my wedding day in my Kiera dress from Winnie Couture!

Sent on 12/23/2011

Tonja · Married on 06/17/2017

Wonderful to work with........

Sent on 07/04/2017

Emily · Married on 09/26/2015

I went to six different bridal salons before I went to Winnie. It was the last stop of the day and I was tired and had already tried on around 50 dresses. I had a specific vision, I wanted a racer back wedding dress and no one had one. After trying on a few in Winnie I began to get a little discouraged, until they started holding on dress up to another and changing straps and belts. They created my perfect dress! They took a strapless dress, added a golden belt, and golden racer back straps and it was perfect! Everything I wanted in a dress and they put one together for me! We took measurement and ordered right away. Because it was a custom dress, it did take six months to make and when it arrived it was perfect! I picked it up in the salon and it fit so well! My Winnie experience was amazing! Everyone that came to my wedding said they had never seen a wedding dress like mine before! Which was exactly what I was going for! The only critique I have about my Winnie dress is that there were not enough buttons to hold the bustle up during the reception. The three buttons were not enough and it kept coming undone. Other than that it was perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2015

They were awesome at Winnie Couture. Unlike some of the bridal salons, there was a lot of privacy here with our own area for our group. The girls were awesome! And Alexa, my consultant, was the best and made me VERY comfortable. I'd definitely refer everyone to this bridal salon!!!

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 09/28/2013

I was referred to Winnie Couture by a friend of mine who recently tied the knot and I'm so glad I took her advice! I absolutely loved everything about my wedding dress shopping experience at Winnie Couture! Alexa was so kind and helpful in every way possible. I live in New Mexico but am getting married in South Carolina and she was beyond helpful with getting the dress to me and making sure everything was perfect. Oh and of course the complimentary glass of champagne during the fitting was icing on the cake!

Sent on 09/18/2013

I LOVE my dress! Winer was helpful every step of the way. I paid extra to have the bust opened up and my dress fit perfectly! Thank you Winnie Couture. I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in my beautiful gown.

Sent on 07/05/2013
  • Marqita

Marqita · Married on 05/11/2013

My dress was sooooo beautiful. It was exactly what I had dreamed it would be. As I was walking down the aisle all I could hear was oooos & ahhhhhs in response to my dress and me of course! LOL My husband was really in shock. That's all that mattered is that he loved it.

Sent on 06/08/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2018

3.5

Allison was amazing. The rest of the staff was very helpful in making my dream dress a reality.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta's reply:

Hi Ashley!! Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved being a part of such a special shopping experience! You are going to be SUCH a stunning Winnie Bride! xoxo Allison

3.0

I bought my wedding dress from here and it's absolutely stunning. The only thing I would say is to make sure you put everything you want on the contract because you can't make any changes to the dress once you have signed to purchase it. Caitlin was great and very helpful. And also consider the alterations and accessories and veil in to the in to your budget! It's easy to get carried away here and before you know it you have spent $1000.00 over how much you budgeted for it. Dresses are defiantly good quality and worth the money.

Sent on 04/19/2016
  • I'mTheBride!

Shavonn and Hugh · Married on 06/01/2013

3.0

Definitely for the bride who likes designer gowns but wants to be original on her special day. I love Winnie Couture because they allowed me to take a top of one gown and pair it with the bottom of another gown and make a completely different dress. Then I was able to make additional modifications like dropping the back and adding a sleeve. No one will ever have a gown anything near the gown I had and that's exactly what I wanted at Winnie Couture. Thanks girls!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Keisha · Married on 03/19/2016

3.0

I loved Winnie from the moment I walked in. I think the experience of trying on dresses at Winnie is the best in the city--hands down. I tried on lots of dresses at lots of places. I actually ended up at Winnie three separate times, and ended up buying on the third go. Winder was absolutely phenomenal. She listed to what I wanted and brought just that. The dress she selection (not one of the ones I selected myself) was the one we ended up going with! I think she applied the right amount of sales pressure at the right time to help me make the best decision. She was very respectful of giving me and mommy space to chat. I loved this experience. She suggested I get a custom length rather than standard length for the dress due to my height. That ended up saving me hundreds later in alterations. Let's be honest: Winnie is pricey. BUT, it's definitely money well spent. I loved my dress and I loved my experience at Winnie!

Sent on 04/01/2016