Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta Reviews

83 | Atlanta, GA

83 Reviews for Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta

mahogany · Married on 09/19/2015

I bought my dress from here and fell in love. The staff are so kind and helpful. Everything was great. If you are on a budget, they are not a good fit. Their dresses start at $2500. Lucky for me, my fiance payed for it

Sent on 01/31/2015

Jill · Married on 09/19/2015

I just by chance stopped into Winnie with my sister as we were driving by one Saturday. Without an appointment they greeted me in the lobby and set me up with a bridal specialist. They were friendly and listened what I had in mind for my beach wedding. I tried on many dresses that day and they offered their HONEST opinion. I had been places where everything I came out of the fitting room the others would say they all looked great. I appreciated their ability to assess my body type and offer selections that better suited me. I tried one that fit perfect and was EXACTLY what I was looking for... it was right one. They helped me to personalize it by adding a beaded belt and the perfect hair piece.

My experience at WINNIE made me at peace with my decision and I never once second guessed myself. The staff at WINNIE was truly amazing and patient with my every need. I highly recommend a stop at WINNIE when you need any type of wedding or formal gown. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Aisha · Married on 07/25/2015

Winnie Couture is soooo AMAZING I found my dress the very 1st day of Dress shopping. I trusted the satff. Rickley was very attentive and helpful. I didn't feel stressed or pressured. My experience was absolutely Wonderful. I AM FOREVER A WINNIE BRIDE!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Katherine · Married on 06/13/2015

This bridal boutique is just fantastic. The dresses are very good quality, reasonably priced (mine was about 2500). The sales women are all incredibly nice. I'm not usually one to look for places that make you feel "special" or anything like that, but the service was just incredible. You're immediately greeted upon entering the store and offered champagne. Any time I called or emailed a question I was given a near immediate response. I had the pleasure of working with Winer (not sure if it's spelled right). I actually came in *after* I bought my dress to show my maid of honor (she lives out of town) and Winer was SO nice and understanding about it. I've run into other "winnie brides" and everyone has nothing but nice things to say! I would DEFINITELY recommend this place!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Leigh Ann · Married on 06/05/2015

I tried on a ton of wedding dresses at a lot of places but when I walked into Winnie Couture I knew that was the place I was going to find the perfect dress and I did. The help I had was amazing and she knew exactly what I was looking for and we found it and they made my dress better than I could have ever imagined. It is the best place to buy a wedding dress hands down.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/03/2015

I absolutely love my wedding dress. It was so beautiful, so unique, and so different! It wasn't the typical mermaid style fluff and frill that most ladies are choosing these days (which is still beautiful), but it was perfect for me! I love being different! That's always been my personality and this dress fit my personality very well. The ladies were so helpful and Lauren was so joyful to work with. The dresses are made so well, I didn't even have to wear under garments! Their dresses have built in support. This was important for me because I didn't want to have extra undergarments underneath my dress that would make my stomach poke out. All the other dresses I tried on at other bridal stores made me wear undergarments/girdles/slips and I hated it lol. Made my stomach look big lol. But not with this Winnie Couture dress! It was magnificient! The jewels stitched on it were hand made and my veil matched the jewels on the dress! Cathedral length too! Now I will say, these dresses aren't cheap, but who wants to look cheap on their wedding day?! Not me. I will admit I purchased one of the cheapest dresses in the store though (hehe)...but it still wasn't cheap lol. Anywhoo, go take a look at what they have to offer. They even offer you champagne at your fitting!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/04/2014

I went in with no intentions of purchasing my wedding dress, since the vent was over a year away lol However, with a sample sale and the excellent customer service, I was able to try on 3 dresses and find THE DRESS! Never felt dress envy when I saw other dresses either :)

AND their referral service really does work! My mother referred another bride to be to Winnie Couture and she purchased her gown there - I got a check in the mail!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Darline · Married on 07/26/2014

Winnie Couture is a true bridal salon. You are treated with respect and made to feel special. The salon is gorgeous and the employees truly outstanding. My dress was exactly what I wanted and it fit like a dream. Lauren made my shopping experience memorable and was just what you dream of when you buy your wedding dress. Thank you for a wonderful dress and an experience to treasure.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/26/2014

I Love this Bridal Dress Salon!!! They turned my horrible and rainy dress shopping day into a sunny day!!! Jessica assisted me and I appreciate her help! She made my wedding dress trip to Atlanta personable and delivered excellent customer service!!This salon had exactly what I was looking for and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Nancy · Married on 06/14/2014

I was totally impressed and mind blown on how fabulous everything was at Winnie Couture. Winnie Couture is AMAZING!! I knew even before I went in that I will find the perfect dress here. I am obsessed with not only my dress but with Winnie Couture and everything about it. My dress looks like something a celebrity would wear, I mean it's just stunning and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!!!

Before my appointment date, Alexa from the shop called me to talk about my upcoming visit. She was super sweet and helpful and made me so excited about my upcoming appointment!

When I first walked in, I was greeted and was offered water and champagne and Alexa had already put my "online closet" dresses in my room. Everyone gets their own sitting area and I loved how intimate and personable it was.

The shop itself is stunning. I wish I lived there, seriously. There's no way you won't find a dress there, everything is so pretty and all of their attention is to you. They also let you try on jewelry and bouquets, so you really get to see how everything comes together. They have your personal mirror and even adjustable lighting!!! They also have other big mirrors available for you to walk around and see yourself. All of their dresses are out and not in ugly plastic packaging and not to mention, you can customize everything. The options are limitless, you can mix and match bottoms and tops and change or add on anything you want. Not to mention, the dresses are really high quality and the prices are great too!

I have been to 3 other shops before going to Winnie (including Bridals by Lori) and nothing compares to the bridal experience you get here. Everyone at Winnie is up to date on trends and know what they're talking about. Alexa was so sweet and personable and by the time I left, I felt like I have known her for years. I honestly cannot say enough, I am in love with Winnie Couture.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Brittney · Married on 05/31/2014

Winnie Couture and my consultant Alexa were fabulous! Winnie was the second bridal boutique I visited and it was the last.  The atomosphere is beautiful, the staff is super helpful and nice, and my appointment ran smoothly. My dress was the first one I tried on and I fell in love. Alexa was great to work with, so sweet and provided great advice. When my dress came in, it fit exactly like she explained and even better than I’d hoped. I also purchased my veil from Winnie Couture. On my wedding day, I felt beautiful and received so many compliments on my dress. If you’re in the Atlanta area, I highly recommend stopping by Winnie Couture.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Mandy · Married on 05/24/2014

Thank you Winnie Couture! I really had no idea what type of dress I was looking for when I walked in to the salon. I tried on all different styles until I decided to try one that wasn't EXACTLY what I was thinking. I loved aspects of the dress but not the sleeves. The stylist helped me vision what it would look like with some changes and helped me order the perfect dress for me! They were so easy to work with and we had such a sweet and special time! Thank you for all of your help!

Sent on 06/02/2014
  • Reggie and Whitney

Reggie and Whitney · Married on 05/24/2014

I absolutely love my dress and the service that I received from Ricklie at Winnie Couture!! My friends and I had a wonderful experience shopping for my gown!

THANKS SO MUCH RICKLIE!!

Sent on 06/12/2014
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 01/25/2014

I can't even describe how much I love my dress! It is perfect for me and Winnie Couture helped make that happen. I went out on my first weekend looking for dresses and I went to a few other stores in Atlanta. This store was my last stop for the weekend and as soon as I walked in, I knew I wanted a dress from there. The staff is so helpful and so sweet. Once I went into the store I didn't want to leave. The dresses are so beautiful and really nice quality. The atmoshpere and decor is just perfect for dress shopping. The ladies at Winnie Couture really make the shopping experience amazing! I decided I liked the skirt of one dress but not the top so I went through and tried on dresses until I found the top I liked. So I had my dress custom made with the bottom I liked and top I liked, in the perfect color, with a belt added, and it was amazing!! When I went back to try on my actual dress for the first time it fit PERFECT! I didn't need one alteration. How amazing is that? Then I also found the perfect veil. Alexa ended up helping me after my first consultant no longer worked there but all of the staff is wonderful. My dress came in a month before it was expected and my veil came in early too. Every single thing about Winnie Couture exceeded my expectations. I didn't want to leave the store because I loved everything in there and it was so beautiful. Even if you don't end up buying your dress there (which I'm sure you will once you step into the store), I recommend going there to try on dresses because the staff and the experience are so great!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Shannon · Married on 01/19/2014

I loved my dress, do not skip on quality, you get what you pay for. The service at Winnie Couture was great, I live in Augusta and came into Atlanta one weekend for my birthday, so my girlfriend and I decided to shopping for a dress. I went to other bridal salons before going to Winnie Couture and the first dress I tried on at the Salon was the one I bought, it couldn't compare to other wedding gown stores. They even let me set up an appointment when my mom came in town a few months later so she could see what the dress looked like on me in person and she was speechless. Since I live in Augusta i wanted my tailoring to be done locally, and the seamstress just bragged about the quality of the beading and how the dress was sewn together, so it just made me feel like I got my money worth. My recommendation to brides is to not skimp on quality, and you'll feel like a princess in this boutique in Atlanta, the environment is lovely, I even bought my earrings there since I kept trying on the same pair every time i tried on my dress for someone.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Bridget · Married on 01/11/2014

I could not have asked for a better wedding dress experience, than the one I received at Winnie Couture, with Alexa. I was having the worst time looking for the wedding dress of my dreams. I went to store after store searching for my perfect wedding dress, leaving each store more disappointed than the last. When my appointment at Winnie Couture with Alexa approached I was feeling hopeless and discouraged. I tried to arrive with somewhat of an open mind. My mom, mother-in-law, and best-friend accompanied me to my “dreaded” appointment. The whole vibe of this flagship store, overtook me! The smell, the ambience, and the friendliness and knowledge of their sales associates. Alexa was there front and center, awaiting our arrival. I knew at this moment, that I would be walking out with the dress I’ve dreamed about since I was a little girl. Alexia was such a delight to work with. I could go on and on, about Alexa. She made me feel so special and comfortable. Easy to talk and really listened to my wants, needs, and the not so great experienced I was having at other stores.
    My fiancé casually pointed to a dress in their window one day, as we were running errands. So, naturally that was the first dress I tried on. Tears were automatically flowing from all my attendees. I knew at that very moment, that this was the dress I was going to marry the man of my dreams in. To add to my elated mood, Alexa informed me that I could couture the gown. I loved hearing this! Without, hesitation we began to make this dress into a one of a kind. I picked out their one of a kind silk fabric (which is to die for), dropped the back, added buttons, and we added an amazing belt that they customized for me, and best part of all my train was detachable!
    On my wedding day, I felt like a princess. My dress fit perfect! I didn’t have to pull at the top to keep it up, the waist fit naturally slender. The train looked gorgeous down the stairs. I could not have been more pleased! Thank you

Sent on 10/22/2014

Katherine · Married on 10/26/2013

Jessica was amazing and helped me customize my wedding. My dress was perfect and by far my favorite part of my big day. You will not be disappointed if you go to Winnie Couture, they will find you your perfect dream dress guaranteed! And remember ask for Jessica! :)

Sent on 11/07/2013

Abbey · Married on 10/12/2013

This was my first and only trip to a wedding salon. I absolutely LOVED my dress! I ordered my dress in December and it was here my February. Also, their prices are so reasonable for "Couture" gowns. The service was fantastic. Love this place!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Jessi · Married on 09/21/2013

My experience at Winnie Couture was fabulous! I felt like all the attention was on me, and I was given as much time as I needed to make my decision. My dress was gorgeous and was made to fit me! I felt like a princess on my wedding day in my gown!

Sent on 10/06/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/21/2013

I had a wonderful experience with Winnie's. They were my first and final stop. From the time I walked in I knew they were the bridal salon for me. From the broad selection, warm customer service, and feeling like I was in a spa I knew that Winnie's was second to none. Winer was my bridal consultant and she was absolutely PERFECT!!!!!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Heather · Married on 07/27/2013

Gorgeous place, gorgeous dresses, gorgeous atmosphere! I am telling you what there is NO WAY you could leave this place dissatisfied, I guarantee it. I’ll even go further into that, if you walk through those doors to try on wedding dresses you will be walking out with a perfect dress beyond your wildest dreams.. probably even that same day! Before Winnie, the first place I went.. we will call “DB” made me feel like a rat in a cage on display in tolerably pretty dresses but none of them fit right, they were all well worn and some smelly, and cheaply made. Needless to say I was very discouraged. I agreed to go to Winnie and as soon as I stepped foot into Winnie Couture I was greeted by warm friendly people who had a genuine desire to help me and understand exactly what I was looking for and what was in my price range. These girls are so sweet, not judgmental, and honestly want you to be happy. The dresses are phenomenal quality. They are nothing compared to anything you will find in major retail bridal shops, you can feel and readily see the difference. My dress associate was Winer and she intelligently encouraged me to try on a styles that I liked and compare what I liked and didn’t like about each dress. It’s like she could read my mind, I would just have an idea of something and she would come out and say it and then assist me in finding what was perfect for me and fit me best. Please listen when I tell you that altering your dress to your actual measurements is the best thing I could have ever done on my wedding day. I felt like a supermodel and my dress fit like a glove. My hubby loved my gorgeous dress, it was beautiful bustled and with the small train, perfect for my outdoor wedding, and perfect for dancing the night away. Winer was a Godsend and just a beautiful, wonderful person. She helped me so much and I just cannot say enough positive things about this palce!! Future brides.. go make an appointment already!!!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2013

The team at Winnie Couture in Atlanta was absolutely amazing from when I first came in to when I picked up my dress. There was great selection of dresses, accessories, and shoes in their store. They were also very friendly and accommodating when my family came with during the fittings. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Sandy · Married on 04/06/2013

I visited almost every bridal shop in Atlanta, and always ended up coming back to Winnie Couture. Their dresses are *beautiful*, their show room is elegant, and their fitting/shopping sessions will make a bride truly feel a princess.

The reason why Winnie Couture was the best thing for me, though, was because my dress did not exist until Winnie Couture custom made it for me. Contrary to other salons which will only let you buy a design either off the rack, or made to order for measurements, Winnie Couture literally took elements for 3 different dresses, additional requests I had, and custom created my dress.

Everyone told me "when you try on THE dress, you'll know - you'll have a feeling", but I never did. Four months after working with Alexa (I want the top of this one, the lace of this one, the bottom of this one, the fit of this one, etc.) to order my dress it came in. I came to pick it up, it fit perfectly like a glove, and I had *that feeling*.

Even though my wedding was a full 6 months after I picked the dress up, I never needed a single alteration, and I couldn't believe the compliments I got on my dress. BEST PART- My dress unzips at the knee line to become a short, lace sheath dress. So I plan to wear it each year on my anniversary! THANK YOU WINNIE COUTURE!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Jasmine · Married on 03/16/2013

I found my dream gown at Winnie Couture in Atlanta! The price ranges are from $1200 and up which I thought was competitive considering the quality of the dresses. The staff were friendly and helpful. I opted to pay a little extra for custom fitting so that I would not have to have multiple fittings. The dress fit great, except the bust area was a little bigger than I would've liked. If you choose this option, keep in mind that you will need to retain your weight or end up paying more with an outside tailor to make adjustments. You also get a nice Winnie bag for storing your gown! Also, they have great sales (20% off) around certain holidays, but they will not adjust the price if you order a gown beforehand. My dress came back about 2 months ahead of time, which was also nice.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Tracy · Married on 03/09/2013

Winnie Couture was the second wedding dress store that I went to. During my appointment I knew that I found my wedding dress. I decided to visit more bridal shops and make sure that I still felt strongly about the winnie dress after trying on more dresses. I kept comparing every dress to the winnie dress that I fell in love with. My dress ended up being just under $2,000, which is more that I wanted to pay, but it was worth it. When I tried on other dresses, I could tell that the quality of material just wasn't as good as winnie couture. This convinced me that it was worth a little more to pay for my dream dress! I also found a yelp check in special for a free veil, so that was a plus too! I worked with Jessica pretty much every time I went to the store and she was always very friendly and helpful, same for every other employee that I spoke to. I ordered my dress at a standard size and ended up having to have very little alterations done to it. My wedding is in a few weeks, so not everyone has seen it, but everyone who has seen my photo of me trying it on loves it! I can't wait to actually wear it!! I am glad that I went with winnie couture for my dress!

Sent on 02/19/2013