Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta Reviews

83 | Atlanta, GA

83 Reviews for Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2020

I said Yes to the dress and could not have done it without Erica!

I said Yes to the dress and could not have done it without Erica!

So... I finally gave in to my mother to start dress shopping. I made an appointment with Winnie, not thinking that this would be the weekend that I would find the dress and definitely not thinking that I would find my dress at the first bridal shop-- Winnie Couture.

I met Erica, who had previously been texting me during the week about styles of dresses I liked and wanted to try on-- we immediately gelled. Her positive attitude, sense of humor, and authenticity were exactly what we needed to make the appointment light, fun, and an unforgettable experience. Like every bride, wedding dress shopping with their mother is special. My experience was special to me because my mother raised me, her only child, on her own after my father passed away suddenly less than 2 years after they were married. I wore one of his old sweaters to the appointment to have a piece of him there.

I tried on a few dresses-- some looked good, some looked less than good on me. Erica was honest and fun the entire time. When the dress styles that I thought would look great on me didn't, Erica recommended dresses that pushed me "out of the box". Then I put on "the dress"-- the dress that I wasn't supposed to find that weekend. Its a custom dress-- my favorite characteristics of 2 different dresses into 1! My mother balled. And even Erica cried! (She told me that she'd been working for almost 20 years in bridal dress fashion and never once cried!) It was a special and touching moment! I felt like a bride-- I looked great and I know my fiancee is going die when he sees me in it coming down the aisle.

The entire Winnie Couture experience was great-- since I said "yes, to the dress" I've returned for my fitting and a dress reveal with my best friends/bridesmaids. The staff is so nice and they go above and beyond to make you feel special. Erica truly made my experience fun and memorable! She knows her stuff! She also has a great heart and vibrant spirit.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Rhodes · Married on 02/22/2020

Bridal Heaven

A true bridal Heaven. Decor is beautiful, staff is great. And the dresses are true couture.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Massah

Massah · Married on 10/19/2019

Fabulous experience

Very helpful, professional and friendly. We had the whole place to ourselves for the evening and our two lovely hosts Jasmine and Chloe pampered us. I came with a group of loud women yet, our hosts were not bothered at all by our chatter and entertained us with lots of laughs. Jasmine has excellent customer service skills and is very detailed and creative. She studied me like a book in such a short time and knew how to sell her products. This was my second dress shopping and it was the best experience I had. I would definitely recommend Winnie to anyone. Besides the great service, the dresses are absolutely stunning and the prices are even more amazing.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta's reply:

Massah, it was such an honor being your bridal stylist and helping you pick out the gown you are going to marry your wonderful fiance in! You were such a sweet bride, and I am thankful I was able to share your special moment with you. We can't wait for your big day! XOXO - Jasmyne
  • Jazman

Jazman · Married on 09/28/2019

Love at first sight

i cannot express how much I love my wedding dress. Every embellishment was in the perfect place. The fit was custom to my figure. My wife is still confessing her adoration for my wedding dress.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta's reply:

We are so glad your wife loved your gown! We know you looked STUNNING! Send us some pictures to our email when you get a chance so we can gush over how beautiful you are! XOXO Winnie Couture
  • Arteja

Arteja · Married on 09/30/2018

So, this was the fourth store I went to find my wedding dress. I really didn't think that I would find anything because prior to here I didn't have much luck. This was one of the cutest bridal stores ever! I absolutely love the fact that they offer you champagne. After trying on three dresses I then found the one! Funny thing is, I wasn't going to try it on at first but something just told me to. It was far from the typical wedding dress. I am having a destination beach wedding so finding a dress to fit my location seemed nearly impossible! I definitely would recommend them to everyone!! It was a little over my budget but I feel it was worth it!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review! We're so happy that we were able to help you find your dream dress! We know you're going to be a beautiful Winnie Bride!! -XOXO The Atlanta Winnie Girls

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

I had a completely custom one of a kind dress for $4k. I never thought that would be possible. It had all the bling I wanted and the staff was professional and helpful. If you want something amazing and show stopping go here.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Dominique · Married on 10/06/2017

Ladies- if you decided to go to Winnie Couture for your wedding gown that'll be the best decision you ever made besides saying YES! I am huge huge huge on customer service. These ladies are the prime example of excellent customer service from beginning to end!

They make you feel welcomed as soon as you walk in. No ignoring or pretending like they didn't see you. Everyone in that entire store displays professionalism, joy, honesty and happiness. I mean they really make you feel happy to be a bride in this place! My dress was worth every single penny I paid for it! Thank you Winnie Couture, Rickley, and the entire staff.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Diana · Married on 06/10/2017

Beautiful selection and great service!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Tasia · Married on 06/03/2017

I believe every bride to be should shop here for their dress. Allison and the team were so much fun. They were patient and listened to my vision. They made me feel extremely special. My dress came out beautiful. Thank you all sooo much!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Carson · Married on 05/20/2017

I went in on March 11, 2016 with a vision of exactly what I wanted. After spending a little over an hour in the store, I left with the complete opposite and felt beautiful in my dress. Caitlin was the BEST stylist and was very helpful. She pulled a dress the was different from my vision and after putting it on, I knew it was my dress! I would HIGHLY recommend for any bride to visit in Atlanta! (And request Caitlin!)

Sent on 03/11/2016

Mercedes · Married on 02/04/2017

I absolutely loved my experience at Winnie Couture! My bridal stylist Caitlin was THE BEST!!!! She helped me create the perfect dress for my big day! I only had to try on 3 dresses until I found the perfect one for me. Caitlin helped me get in and out the dresses in a breeze, unlike the first place I tried on dresses at where they made me put them on myself. I highly recommend all bride to be's to go to Winnie Couture to get the best bridal experience ever! Ask for Caitlin Stephens : )

Sent on 10/13/2016

The dress is beautiful and the consultant was very helpful.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Scarlett · Married on 10/22/2016

The girls at Winnie Couture are so focused on making sure you pick the dress of your dreams and they definitely don't try to sell you on any kind of sales pitch. The dresses themselves are of such high quality and the styles are definitely timeless. I kind of wish it was acceptable to wear my wedding dress in real life.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Danaya · Married on 08/27/2016

I love my dress!!! The staff is personable and professional and even when i had an issue arise they arranged for it to be fixed immediately.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Janene · Married on 08/07/2016

I called Winnie Couture 8 weeks out from my wedding in dire need of a dress. I explained to Ricklie that the dress I already had was a no go and she assured me she would be able to find me something in my short amount of time. Immediately, she sent me style numbers to look at before my appointment. Once my appointment arrived, I was blown away at the stores customer service and Ricklie. The staff are all so friendly and helpful and they serve champagne! Ricklie was so awesome! She had 3 dresses pulled for me when i got there and all were beautiful! She was incredibly sweet, patient, and helpful in my search. Luckily, as promosed, she was able to get me in a sample dress and pointed me in the direction to the best alterations shop. I am so happy I got my dress at Winnie. It was sooooo beautiful and I got compliments on it ALL NIGHT LONG!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Colleen · Married on 07/10/2016

SO FREAKING AMAZING! I'm not from Atlanta, I was only there one weekend. But we just happened to step into this shop. The store was magnificent, the ladies were truly, incredibly helpful, I felt like a miilion bucks. I found a dress at an extreme discount during a weekend sale they were having, a $1200 dress new for $900. By lady helped me so much decide on it, weigh the pro's a cons, and they even called me after to add an additional discount when someone else was interested, because they believed so strongly it was 'my dress' and meant for me! Seriously! So cool. Thanks Ladies, the wedding went great!

Sent on 03/31/2017

I went here on 9/27/15 to Find my dress and Alexa and her staff were absolutely amazing. I found and purchased my dress same day. I would recommend anyone looking for a one of kind dress. I found my beauty and I cannot wait to wear my one of kind dress. Thank you so much for my dress and the amazing experience.

Sent on 09/28/2015

brittni · Married on 06/18/2016

With my family living in different states, I only had 1 day with all of my sisters and mom in town to do my wedding dress shopping. I had originally planned appointments at 4 shops that did not include Winnie, but stopped at one of their booths at a local bridal show and loved the dress selection they had with them. I ended up booking an appointment with them and canceling one of my first 4 choices, which turned out to be the best thing I could have done! After a long day of dress shopping, Winnie was our last stop. We had found some contenders, but not "the one". When we walked in we were greeted with champagne, reassurance that "the one" is still out there and a bubbly, friendly, awesome staff ready to help us. Ricklie was my bridal consultant, and she was a breath of fresh air. I tried on only 3 dresses, but with each one she had ideas, was engaged, and didn't give me the "let's keep moving" feel that many of the other consultants had rushed me through earlier that day. I could tell from the first dress that I tried on that the quality, fit, and design of the dresses were well above the others I had experienced throughout the day. We were there no more than 20 minutes before I found my dress. After deciding on some modifications, they measured, took pictures, and had us joyfully on our way. When my dress finally arrived, there were ZERO alterations needed. Not one stitch. The benefit of choosing a Winnie dress is they are made to fit, they measure and remeasure, the quality is amazing, and they create a truly bridal experience. I had a one of a kind, stunning dress for my wedding. It was perfect. AWESOME vendor.

Sent on 07/28/2016

May · Married on 05/15/2016

I knew of Winnie Couture due to a couple of my friends finding their dream dresses at this bridal salon. As a result, I decided to stop by their booth at a local bridal show to see what they were offering. It just so happened that they were having a flash sale the following weekend, and although I had only been engaged for about a month, I decided to check it out.

My mother, brother, and one of my best friends accompanied the day I took a look at dresses. Alexa was my consultant and she was such a joy to work with! After I had told her the look I was hoping for, she went into the back to search for a dress she remembered that had come in but that had not yet been put on the floor. It was the second dress I tried on, and I immediately knew it was the dress I wanted to get married in. We tried on various dresses afterwards, but I ended up going with the second gown and couldn’t have been more pleased.

I highly recommend considering a visit to Winnie Couture if you’re searching for your perfect dress! They’ll definitely take wonderful care of you.

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/07/2016

The staff at Winnie Couture Bridal Flagship Bridal Salon in Atlanta made my dress shopping experience so wonderful, stress free, and easy! I went in about 3 weeks before I knew my mother would be in town for the "official" dress shopping day, I was greeted by their friendly staff who walked me through the salon to show me the collections and how the appointment would go. I was so excited, i walked to the lobby and booked them for my first salon appointment of the "official" shopping day. I went home that night and created my online closet on their website.

The day of, we again were greeted by the sweetest staff and got right to it...the best part is I booked the first appointment on a weekday so I had the entire salon to myself! They had most of my "closet" dresses pulled but walked me through once again to make sure I didn't miss anything. I put on my first dress and it was the one. I tried on all the dresses but went back to the first one and that was it.

They took my measurements and made it the easiest process. I never felt rushed or pressured, it was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2016

If you are dressing shopping you need to shop here first and then if you don't find anything (which won't happen) then go to another store. Yes I was one of those brides that bought another dress and then came here and now I'm selling the first dress. When I went back in today another bride was in the same situation.
    Don't let this happen to you too!

The girls here are the sweetest, they really cater to you, and help you find the perfect dress that's best for you. They are honest, patient, and some of the funniest girls to be around. If you envision your dress shopping experience to be like the one in Bridesmaids (minus the food poisoning) then this is your place! All that's missing is the speaker box to buzz you in.

I went to two other bridal shops before here and while the second shop was a good experience, this by far surpassed my expectations of dress shopping.

If this review helped you make your decision to shop at Winnie Couture make sure to write my name on your appointment card as your referral source and I'll get a $100 cash bonus once you buy your dress and then you'll qualify for the same program!! How much more amazing can you get?!?!

Shout out to Keira, Alexa, Rickley, and Winer (I sure hope I spelled all your names correctly)!!!

Xoxo,
    Jenn

Sent on 07/03/2015

Dameka · Married on 10/10/2015

Kiera was the best bridal consultant. The appointment went smoothly. I ended up picking the first dress I tried on. Kiera was very attentive to my request.
    She took the perfect measurements for my dress. The dress barely needed alterations. Thank you so much for all your help.

Sent on 10/17/2015

I heard about these guys at a Bridal Ball and went in just to see what they had and wound up falling in LOVE with a lovely mermaid fit gown that was everything I was looking for. Aside from the fact that Winnie Couture makes fabulous dresses, the real gems are the staff. Winer was my consultant and she called me the day before my appointment to get to know me and figure out what kind of dresses I was looking for. That alone impressed me simply because it meant she would have suggestions for when I got there. But she beat me! She gave me style numbers to look up on the internet before I got there so I would know what she was thinking and have an idea of what I want. When I got there we got right to it, I expressed concerns I'd had at other boutiques and why I had given up on my original dream dress. She insisted I try on exactly what I wanted and picked the best dress the first time. We still tried on other dresses but in the end we all knew which dress was mine. She took all my measurements right then and was honest with me about pricing and alterations and had my paperwork filled out so that all I had to do was pay for it when I was ready. After my visit, she kept in touch and actually remembered me when i called back. It was good to feel like more than just another customer! DEFINITELY go visit them if you're looking for a dress! And ask for Winer! She's awesome!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Nneka · Married on 09/26/2015

I had the most amazing experience selecting my bridal gown at Winnie Couture! The salon is beautiful, and everyone I worked with was incredibly nice and accommodating. The entire experience was customized, from booking an appointment to mixing and matching pieces for my gown. I could not have made a better selection, and I got MANY complements on my gown. I HIGHLY recommend Winnie Couture to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Suzanne · Married on 09/23/2015

I had an amazing experience at the store in Atlanta! As soon as you walk through the doors you are greeted with excited staff and they go above and beyond for you! My best friend had surprised me with an appt and my stylist Kiera was so great! She put me in my dream dress third one was a charm! Unfortunately I was unable to purchase the dress but I have sometime to go back and get it!!

Sent on 01/17/2015