Winklaar Photography Aruba Reviews

58 | Oranjestad, AW

58 Reviews for Winklaar Photography Aruba

Honora · Married on 09/19/2015

We had a great photo shoot with Victor. He made my husband and I feel comfortable and knew a great spot for beach photography. We will have our beautiful photos for years to come to remember a great trip in Aruba.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2015

I am really picky when it comes to photography but I have to say Victor has an amazing gift. My husband and I got married at the Radisson Aruba in May and our wedding pictures are phenomenal! So many of them look like they belong in a magazine which is the exactly what I wanted. I didn't want regular old wedding pictures, I wanted to be wowed and Victor did that! He is such a nice guy. Any time I had questions or needed information, Victor was right there. He did his very best to give us everything we wanted. If we ever renew our vows in Aruba, Victor will be our guy once again!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Lauren · Married on 01/04/2015

We wed in January 2015 in Aruba. The photographer we were originally going to use was a friend from home who cancelled two days before our wedding due to a death in the family. Our wedding planner called Victor from Winklaar photography and he flew in last minute to take our pictures! Once we returned home we received our pictures very quickly and they were nothing short of amazing! Not only did Victor and his team step in last minute and do a beautiful job but they were also great to work with! I highly recommend them. In fact, a friend of a friend may wed in Aruba and I recommended Winklaar to them. :)

Sent on 04/17/2015

What an incredible experience my husband and I had with Victor. We returned to Aruba to celebrate our 1 year Anniversary and wanted to redo our wedding pictures during the beautiful sunset. I contacted victor about 2 weeks before our trip and right away I was impressed with his quick response and professionalism. After reading other reviews and looking at his website, I was confident that victor was exactly what I was looking for. On the day of the shoot we got dressed and headed to meet victor at the hotel lobby where he greeted us with a warm welcome. As soon as we started shooting my husband and I were impressed with Victors talent. His eye for photography is absolutely incredible. We are so happy with our pictures and our decision to go with victor. DO NOT HESITATE book him and he will absolutely meet your expectations. I highly recommend him! Thank you Victor for recreating our wedding pictures and for giving us memories of a lifetime.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Henny E. · Married on 05/08/2014

We've had a very nice and relaxed photoshoot on Eagle Beach while we were on holiday on Aruba. Victor made a lot of beautiful photo's from our family, he has created a memory that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Sandy · Married on 12/16/2013

Victor and his team were OUTSTANDING. We selected him based on the quality and creativity of his photographs on his web site and were definitely 100% satisfied with his work. Victor is a geniune person with excellent customer service he went out of his way to accomodate all of our request while adding his own personal touch. He is easy to work with, very responsive and the quality of his photos were wonderful. We sincerely appreciated the wonderful photographs that will give us lasting memories for years to come. If you select Mr. Winklaar to be your event photographer you will NOT be disappointed he was a true professional. Thank you for doing our Wedding, Trippensee, Woodson and Hayes Family

Sent on 01/10/2014

Atilla · Married on 12/05/2013

Mr. Winklaar is a highly competent and transparent professional. My wife and I were entirely satisfied with his work before, during, and after the wedding. His contract agreement is easy to read and to understand. His pictures are of the highest quality anyone could ask for. I can add that he was very helpful in clearing all of our doubts, from the minute we made first contact through e-mail until we received our pen drive with the pictures at home

O Sr. Winklaar é um profissional da mais alta transparencia e competencia. Minha esposa e eu ficamos inteiramente satisfeitos com seu trabalho antes, durante e depois da cerimonia de casamento. O contrato é facil de ler e entender . Suas fotos sao da mais alta qualidade. Eu posso acrescentar que ele foi muito prestativo ao sanar todas as nossas duvidas, do minuto em que fizemos o primeiro contato atraves de e-mail ate o momento em que recebemos o nosso pen drive com as fotos em nossa residencia.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Perfect photographer! The pictures are even better then I expected. He captured my family's memories perfectly.

Sent on 12/02/2013

T · Married on 10/21/2013

We used Winklaar for an anniversary shoot while in Aruba and he did a fantastic job. We love our photos and Victor and his staff were a pleasure to work with. He is very professional and takes great care in his work. I would definitely recommend him for your special photography needs in Aruba.

Sent on 11/05/2013
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/28/2013

My husband and I booked Winklaar Photography for a honeymoon/trash the dress shoot during our October honeymoon in Aruba after our September 28 wedding. From the initial email through the delivery of the finished product, we received impeccable customer service and absolutely stunning photos. Victor, the owner and photographer, was very prompt with responding to my various emails, and was a pleasure to work with. He arrived on time for our shoot and was happy to work with me to get the shots I knew I wanted. We received a beautifully packaged USB drive with all of our photos (both hi-res and low-res versions) before we left Aruba, and I was so incredibly happy with them! I would recommend Victor and Winklaar Photography to anyone getting married in Aruba or considering hiring a photographer to capture some honeymoon memories. These are photos we will treasure for the rest of our lives, and we could not have done it without Victor Winklaar!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Noemi · Married on 09/20/2013

me and Jason got married on September 20, 2013 and very thankful to have chosen Victor Winklaar as our photographer, He was very nice and accommodating with the schedule, since we had to change the time several times. Very professional and charismatic, we love our wedding pictures. Absolutely amazing photographs and crystal clear images, he captured the moment and the emotions of everyone present at the wedding. I received a beautiful box with our picture to put the single print outs, the wedding
    album is absolutely lovely and beyond expectations,the quality of it excellent. thanks to you Victor and your team for such a great work, if we ever go to Aruba again, will make sure to do a photoshoot with you. Oh and we actually received a complementary calendar with our pictures.
    Thanks Noemi and Jason

Sent on 10/28/2013

Lyndsey · Married on 07/06/2013

Victor's amazing professionalism, warmth, and talent made for a wonderful experience for us. We first met Victor a few months before our wedding for an engagement photo shoot. Not only did he make the experience fun, the final product was gorgeous. We were lucky enough to have Victor at our wedding, too. He guided us through the getting ready process and first look pictures, gave advice about what would happen with the ceremony, and engaged our guests with patience and skill. Victor is not just a photographer. He is a wonderful person who takes obvious pride in his work, and loves what he does. Thank you for EVERYTHING, Victor!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Mariana · Married on 06/22/2013

ENGLISH Victor is an AMAZING photographer! I know he takes mostly wedding pictures, but for my case it was a Quinceanera. My daughter wanted all natural. He let my daughter be herself while he gave amazing ideas and tips. My daughter felt very comfortable with the photographer and that is very important. I really do recommend this photographer in Aruba. Thank you Victor for everything and your patience!

ESPANOL Victor es un fotógrafo increíble! Yo sé que él tiene sobre todo fotos de la boda, pero en mi caso fue una quinceañera. Mi hija quería todo natural. Dejó que mi hija sea ella misma mientras que el daba ideas sorprendentes y consejos. Mi hija me sentío muy cómoda con el fotógrafo y eso es muy importante. Realmente recomiendo este fotógrafo en Aruba. Gracias Victor por todo y por su paciencia!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Andrea · Married on 05/22/2013

Victor is the absolute best- Service and photos were amazing. He captured my family photos just perfect. We love Winklaar Photography!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Kim · Married on 05/21/2013

I used Winklaar Photography for a family shoot in May. I was very very happy with my family photographs. He really captured the moment.He was so easy to work with and responds quick via email which is very helpful when trying to plan Photography session from a different country. I recommend him highly.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Michael · Married on 05/08/2013

We considered a number of photographers for our wedding in Aruba, our communication with Victor Winklaar was excellent, the detail was very good, right down to what time the sunset would be on the date of the wedding!!! A very professional photographer and a very nice person putting us at ease for the wedding day and capturing every moment on camera. We would definitely reccommend to anyone wishing to have the photographs taken. Hopefully one day we will return to the happy isalnd of Aruba for our anniversay and once again meet up with Victor Winklaar. :)

• F

Francine · Married on 02/21/2013

We selected Victor as our photographer because we liked the poses and the quality we observed in the galleries on his website. We were not disappointed. We were thrilled with the album he created for us. He captured the special poses and scenes we wanted. Our family and friends all commented that our photographer was awesome when they viewed our photos. We couldn't agree more. Victor was very professional and very pleasant to work with. We have a new friend in Aruba now!
    Francine & Stuart, Ottawa, ON, Canada

Sent on 06/28/2013

Anne · Married on 11/09/2012

Victor was a fantastic photographer! He was calm and flexible when it came to scheduling and shooting the photos. His timing and ability to capture the beautiful Aruba sunset was beyond my expectations! Someone looking at my photos commented that they thought the background to our wedding pictures were so amazing and beautiful they thought we did a bluescreen or backdrop! We also did the trash the dress shoot two days after our wedding, and those pictures were just as spectacular. Victor knows all the right places to go in Aruba and is really interested in capturing your personality in the photos.

John · Married on 10/03/2012

Victor was very easy to work with, creative in his approach to his craft and the end result was fantastic!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 08/15/2012

Would highly recommend Victor to do your wedding photographs. We had photographs by him and they were outstanding!!! The service was brilliant and he was in contact with us every step of the way. Thoroughly enjoyed 'trashing the dress', thanks for making our day even more special. Darren and Zoe, UK

Richard · Married on 07/04/2012

With us traveling from the UK I researched many professional photographers upon booking our wedding datein Aruba. We considered a number of photographers in Aruba but after seeing looking at Victor's artistic flare in the images on his website we decided to book him. Victor's communication was excellent via email as he would reply very quickly, he even advised on what time to have the ceremony in order to get the best photos with that perfect background setting the detail was amazing!!
    Victor is a very professional photographer and in addition to this he is a very nice person. Victor put us all at ease on the wedding day including our 18 month old daughter and capturing every precious moment of the special day.
    Following the special day Victor's communication continued as before and we just could not believe the amazing photos of the special day ha had managed to capture, after choosing the picture for the album we waited in the UK for them to arrive. When they did we were blown away with them, and he put an extra special gift of a calendar with some of our wedding photo's.
    We also asked Victor to provide us with a video of the beach ceremony which was also done to a very high professional standard, and as a family we love to watch from time to time to remind us of that special day and special holiday in Aruba on the "One Happy Island".
    We would definitely recommend Winklaar photography to anyone wishing to have any photographs taken.
    Victor was an amazing guy who made our special day that little bit more special with his relaxed and pleasant nature, one day we will return to Aruba and once again meet up with Victor. and maybe even have some family shots done on the beach

Sent on 06/18/2013

Natalie · Married on 06/02/2012

Victor and his team were absolutely amazing. Not only did they do an excellent job, but they were also fun to to be around. Victor was able to catch those special moments while putting an artistic spin on it. Great job all around. I would definitely recommend his services to any bride who is super picky and won't accept anything less than perfection.

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2012

Victor is an amazing photographer. We have tons of your pictures hanging on our living room wall and have got so many complements from them. Being in the USA and hiring a photographer unseen was a pit nervous at first. But he was very responsive and spent the time to discuss what we wanted. The day of the wedding, he was professional, on time, and worked with us to get very shot we wanted. When the photos came, they were spectacular. He did a fabulous job and we will continue to be very grateful for many many years!!!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Mary · Married on 02/23/2012

To all the brides looking for a photographer that gives his all you found the right person. Victor is amazing. He made our day special. Our photos were breathtaking.. We found our photographer before the actual vendor and I'm so grateful that we found him. Victor will take his time with you. Victor your are truly amazing and I thank you again. When we go down to Aruba I will be sure to make plans to get more pictures done. Brides and grooms.. Family's affairs this is your photographer!

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2014

10 stars!!!Where do I begin? I am from New York and was searching for a photographer in Aruba for my wedding- Victor was an obvious choice for the job. His work is absolutely beautiful, his attitude, his approach everything !!! He was the perfect photographer-- my sister is also a photographer and I shoot with her on occasion- (Which could translate to I want the best photographer for my wedding )Victor was so thorough and did an amazing job capturing our day.. There are other photographers in Aruba but what sets Victor apart from the rest is his pictures are quality and editted ...they are the canva kind of pictures.. they are the pictures you notice and you wish you could be the people in them....! Some people may think he is pricey which for real do the research on pricing he really isn't that expensive consider what you would pay in New York ... It'd be double/ triple what he charges!! And face it when it comes down to it you pay for what you get....!
    Victor also did a trash the dress session... He picked us up at the hotel and explored with us around the island- I didn't feel uncomfortable or weird being with him... We had two hours and he did not rush us... At all he was awesome!!! I thought it was amazing that there really are great people out there !!!!!
    I am so grateful to of found Victor Winklaar and Roy Croes they are my match made in heaven !!!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2013