32 Reviews for wink! photo booths

Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)
30 wink! photo booths Reviews

Wink! Photobooth was the icing on the cake at our wedding at GPF. Many guests had lots of compliments and inquires due to how absolutely amazing they were. I would highly recommend them for any photobooth needs!!

Ps. using the coffee table book for a guest book was the best thing we could have done!! To look at and read everyone’s comments the following day was amazing! Thank you sooooo much for spending our special day with us!

Profile Picture Bennett, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wink! photo booth did an outstanding job at our recent party. Attention to detail was ver evident from the customized holiday flags to the unique props. Our guests from the youngest to the oldest loved the photo booth and had the best time creating memories.

Profile Picture Nan, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you want a top of the line photo booth, then definitely choose Wink Photo Booths! The photo booth at our wedding was such a fun time for everyone at our wedding, even the older population in attendance had a great time in the booth as well. Alyssa and Brandon were super great to work with, especially during the design process for our photo booth backgrounds. You can tell they definitely have a passion for what they do, and that shows through in their work. At the end of the night, not only do you get a beautiful album full of pictures and messages from the night, but you also get cute little flags with your name and date on it, and also a usb of all the pictures to keep forever! I am proud to show off the album to everyone. If you want to add fun to your event, then book WINK Photo Booth ASAP!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Wink! photobooth at our wedding and it was the best!! Everyone loved it and had so much fun!! The pictures with the guestbook was a great keepsake!! I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Adina, 10/21/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff at wink! were truly a joy to work with, I even had a few guests mention how helpful and fun they were at my wedding! I was especially impressed with the surprise custom props they made for my event - the shark head was far and away the hit of the night!

Profile Picture User7538422, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

they were excellent they even made props just for our wedding and left them behind for us to keep!

Profile Picture User7497532, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wink! was awesome to work with! They're very friendly and were flexible when it came to our wedding day schedule. We loved the custom props and logo that were made for us! The album is one of our favorite keepsakes from the day! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Alyssa was so great to work with! The guest absolutely loved the photo booth and it was so much fun for me and my husband to look through afterwards. I would highly recommend Wink to anyone!

Profile Picture Jen, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wink! did our photo booth for recent wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with their service!! The photo booth was a hit with all of our guests, and I absolutely LOVED the guestbook that the guests could put their pictures into and write notes for us. It was so nice that we got a USB of all of the pictures at the end of the night as well. The little touches like our personalized logo on the pictures and some props with our names on it were awesome! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great, professional photo booth. It was perfect! Thank you, Wink!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Having Wink! at our wedding was one of the BEST decisions that we made! Alyssa was a pleasure to work with from the begging and provided designs for us to choose from in 4x6 size to go with our wedding favors. The designs she created for us personally to choose from were perfect and we couldn't be happier with how they came out! Brandon, who ran the booth, was fantastic! He was so friendly that it felt like we had known him forever, even though that was our first time meeting face to face! The guests loved him and loved the quality of props to bring in to the booth, especially the personalized ones they made for us! We decided to go with the package including the guest book and we were beyond thrilled at the end of the night when Brandon handed this lovely gift package to us with everything wrapped like a present! Wink! is a the best photo booth company around, I would recommend them to anyone!! Thank you so much, Alyssa and Brandon!

Profile Picture Cailyn, 11/7/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wink! provided such an awesome experience at my 5-30-15 wedding at Ironstone Ranch and my husband and I, along with all of our guests, loved the photo booth!
We selected their largest package, which included a photo book guestbook and amazing custom props - some of the best quality I have seen. There were hats, masks, eye wear, mustaches and lips, a variety of pennants with sweet phrases and chalk board signs -- there were even signs with our name and date, in our colors, great keepsakes! The booth was easy to use and photos printed very quickly! The 2x8 photo strips are custom. Alyssa gave us several design options to choose from, to ensure our photo strip matched our theme. Guests get to take a copy of their photo, so we had photo frames at each place seating, as our wedding favor. Our photo book guestbook is officially one of our most prized possessions. I love seeing the faces of our friends and family, and reading their messages. And, all of the photos are on a flash drive, so we have them electronically too, to share. Wink! was so personal! From the props to the custom photo strips that matched our wedding theme, to the packaging for the guestbook and the jump drive, to the careful display of all the props throughout the night, was simply perfect. Brandon, who staffed our booth was also awesome. He helped guests create our awesome photo book guestbook, sans dirty pictures and bad words :) He was professional, engaging and patient! I want to note that my husband, ever budget conscious, didn't want the extra expense of the photo booth -- "we have a photographer, why do we need another?" he asked. Wouldn't you know, the next day, he said it was one of the highlights from the whole day and some of the best money we spent! I will forever recommend Wink! Take my testimonial to heart - if you are looking to hire a photo booth, don't go with anyone other than Wink!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

The photo booth was a hit with our guests, the props and service were perfect, and the guestbook is amazing (and funny)! Thanks!!

Profile Picture Brandon, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone loved the photo booth. I am so glad I got the album to go with it. I laugh every time I look through it. Very happy with everything.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome service, great props, fantastic photo quality... Had a blast ! Brings alot of fun to any kind of party!

Profile Picture Ann, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely loved our wink! photo booth experience! The booth was such a big hit with every guest, from my 5 year old nephew to my 83 year old grandmother-in-law! The custom photo strips that Alyssa designed went perfectly with our wedding day theme. wink! has a huge amount of awesome props, and it was really funny to see how people used them in the photo/guest book. The photo book is an awesome reminder of our wedding day, so much fun to look through, and not your average, boring guest book. Thanks to Alyssa & Brandon for such an awesome experience!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Wink! Photo Booths for relative as a wedding gift. Absolute positive experience! They had a mixed age group and we knew it would be hit with the younger crowd. To our surprise the middle and elderly age group basically took it over. We saw a side of people that we did not know they had. The photo booth brought out the kid in them again. The experience was amazing. The couple received a strip of photos of everyone that had their picture taken and the guests also received a print as a remembrance .Wink provided all sorts of different props and Alyssa and Brandon Marsh owners made the whole experience an exceptionally fun time. We would highly recommend Wink Photo Booths for any special occasion. Thank You Wink Photo Booths for making that a day our quests and family will never forget!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were polite and professional. Everything they provided was high quality.

Profile Picture Anne, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wish that I could give Wink! 10 stars! Alyssa was one of the most attention to detail vendor I have worked with. I cannot express how many people complimented how great the photo booth was. Every time is turned around there was a huge line at this booth... And this is not any ordinary photo booth. They made us personalized flags which in thought were the cutest touch! All of the props were set up to perfection and weren't your typical everyday photo booth props. I would highly recommend them for any wedding... I promise they will be a hit!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth. They provided us with a guestbook at the end of the night which is one of the nicests and most creative gifts that we received. Most guests sign their name and provide marriage advice on the photo book. We loved that Wink! did this for us because not all guests signed our guest book and we didn't get pictures of all of our guests for the wedding (per our request---our focus was on details and portraits). Not to mention the creativity of some of our guests!! We loved this. Thank you so much

Profile Picture Christine, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone had a great time and the entire experience from reserving to the end of the reception was great! Thank you for the fun! You guys are the best, and I've seen a lot of photo booths!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Alyssa was TERRIFIC to work with. Of all our wedding vendors, she stood out for being tremendously responsive, quick to answer any and all questions. She worked to create a great background for our photobooth pictures, making a design that matched our invitations. Her creativity and dedication were great. And our guests absolutely loved the booth: she had loads of wonderful props, and made the experience easy and fun. The guestbook she produced will be treasured forever!

Profile Picture User1671311, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wink! Photo Booth was a huge hit with all of our guests. Our daughter absolutely loved the guest book and a fun time was had by all! I would definitely recommend them to all future brides. Thank you so much, Alyssa!!!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/23/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wink! is by far the greatest photo booth rental I have seen. I'm a wedding photographer and I have been around my fair share of photo booths. Hands down Wink! was the greatest in quality, professionalism, and friendliness. It was a total hit at our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the photos and service. There is no other photo booth I would recommend, Brandon and Alyssa are amazing!

Profile Picture Manda, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Such an amazing service! I love the personalized photostrips! Everyone had an amazing time with the props too!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews