Wine World Reviews

96 Reviews for Wine World

Wine World 1
Wine World 2

Jocelyn · Married on 10/06/2017

Legitimately these guys are amazing. They helped us choose alcohol that fit both our bidget and our tastes and were extremely professional and helpful by coordinating with the caterer and making the process as seamless as possible!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Dawn · Married on 10/06/2017

Wine World did a great job for my daughter's wedding. The day was perfect and it was great not having to worry about any details. Their service, responsiveness and flexibility was great. I would highly recommend Wine World for your next event. I would certainly use them again!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Joe · Married on 09/30/2017

Really helped our wedding! Made everything so much smoother and took weight off our shoulders!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Wine World had amazing customer service, great people to work, and were very accommodating and flexible to my needs. It was a pleasure to work with them! I would love to use them again for another event. Mike and Valerie are the best!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Such a great experience. The online form was easy to fill out, they followed up promptly and even delivered it the day of the wedding (with ice) so it was one less thing to worry about. The best part was we could take back anything that was not used so it saved us money too!! Thanks wine world!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Larry · Married on 08/25/2017

Valerie and Michael were the best people to work with. They went above and beyond. I will definitely recommend them to others.

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • Tammy S.

Tammy · Married on 08/11/2017

Wine World did an awesome job supplying the alcohol for our wedding! Valerie was great to work with. She helped us to figure out how much wine, beer, and liquor was needed and gave us a detailed quote of the pricing for everything. She even gave us suggestions for signature drinks. They delivered the alcohol on time and then refunded us for unused items. I highly recommend Wine World and Valerie!! Thanks for making everything so easy for us!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Charmaine · Married on 07/22/2017

What a pleasure to work with this business. We were ordering from out of starts for our son's wedding reception and they helped with the quantities, brands ( high end and reasonably priced) and offered easy returns of unused items! Strongly recommend this business for your next event

Sent on 07/31/2017

C · Married on 06/25/2017

They were extremely easy to work with for our brunch wedding. Great people and very knowledgeable.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Joellen · Married on 06/23/2017

Using wine world was the best decision. They were so easy to work with and very flexible when we realized last minute my daughter ordered the wrong kind of rum. Thank you for a wonderful job well done!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/21/2017

Valerie was a pleasure to work with in our hour of need. She helped us recover from a mistake made by another local wine and beer store who dropped the ball in the 11th hour. She worked hard to accommodate our order request and promptly sent a detailed confirmation email. No mistakes. No miscommunication. Our order was delivered on time to the club by Mike who went above and beyond the average drop and run type of delivery service. Mike took the time to set up and ice down the kegs without being asked. I would certainly recommend Wine World to my friends and family and look forward to working with them again in the future. Many thanks.

Samuel · Married on 06/17/2017

My wife and I chose to supply the alcohol for our wedding opposed to using the cantering company's beverage package, saved a ton of money. I searched on Wine World's website a little under two weeks before the wedding and completed their event questioner. Two days after completing the questioner I received an email from Valerie and she had a mock contract built up with the items I listed. I met with her the following day in the store and after few minor changes we were done. They also supplied 300 pounds of ice for the wedding and worked directly with our catering company to make sure that was sufficient. Delivery in Harford County was free, everything that needed to be cold was cold, and they were right on time. The discounts for cases of wine and liquor were great, but the best perk of using Wine World was the ability to return unopened bottles of wine and liquor. The recommended amount from Valerie was pretty much spot on. The changes I made were based on knowing the guests invited and what they prefer to drink. One think I will say is your guests will drink liquor if it is available, they polished off every bottle! I would strongly recommend Wine World for all your beer, wine, and liquor needs. From the great staff to the huge selection everything were great!!

-Happy Groom

Alexander · Married on 06/17/2017

They were so helpful. They even brought more beer up when we ran out.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Valerie and rest of the staff at Wine World were fantastic to work with. She gave us great ideas and advice on wine selections for our wedding.

Clinton · Married on 06/10/2017

Great staff, awesome that you can return unused items. Free delivery was a major factor also!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Katie · Married on 06/08/2017

Wine World was all around wonderful to work with for our wedding in June 2017! They quickly responded with quantity suggestions for our event and worked with us to create the best drink menu within our budget. They were very flexible throughout the process - even when we made last minute changes a few days before the wedding. They delivered everything to our venue on time and it was very easy to return our unopened bottles afterwards! We will definitely be using Wine World again for future events!

Sent on 08/09/2017

susan · Married on 06/04/2017

Excellent to work with , great experience, would use them again , great value.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

Wine World was recommended to us by our caterer. They offer free delivery within Harford County making their value even greater. They also offer a buy back policy for items unopened and in good condition for resale. We were able to order exactly what we wanted and everything was delivered on time and chilled! Highly recommend Wine World for your next party!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Liubov · Married on 04/29/2017

We used Wine World for our wedding in La Banque de fleuve on April 30th of this year. They are conveniently located in Harford county and provide free delivery service in that area. The manager got in touch with me as soon as I made a call and helped me with putting together the right amount of alcohol for our event. They are very reliable and fast with their customer service. Great experience working with them!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Wine World was absolutely wonderful and convenient to work with! They assisted us with choosing the correct amount of alcohol needed for our 200 guests reception. They also helped us choose signature drinks and the options were unlimited! My husband loves craft beer and the selection here is endless and they were able to supply everything he was looking for. They also assisted with the wine selection and were able to work within our budget. Wine World delivers anywhere in Harford County and will take back any unopened alcohol. They were very responsive, professional and easy to work with. They made this process much less stressful than I thought it would be. I would highly recommend using them for any event!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Gloria · Married on 10/09/2016

Wine World was amazing to work with! They helped with determine quantities and selection. Everything was delivered to the venue promptly. The next day a took all the unopened bottles back to the store and they had someone come to my car and carry everything into the store. The refund prices took less than 15 minutes and no questions asked. The guests raved about the choices. The cost of top shelf open bar was much lower than we could have hoped for! All in all using Wine Wrold was one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Paula · Married on 10/09/2016

I kept switching around my order, and Val was so, so patient and accommodating! The open bar setup was amazing, and everyone loved the selection. They have everything, and they are so easy to work with. I thank them profusely for putting up with me! :)

Sent on 10/30/2016

Allyson · Married on 10/01/2016

WineWorld was just awesome! Valerie helped us put together a list based on our preferences, and the free delivery on the morning of our wedding was perfect. We didn't have to worry about a thing! Plus we were able to return all of the unopened bottles so we were comfortable with over-buying. Can't say enough great things!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Robert · Married on 09/10/2016

Wine World was great! Tryst me, I have been married 3 times!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Chris · Married on 08/20/2016

Wine World was outstanding! They provide all of the liquor/beer/wine for our wedding. Valerie was wonderful! She answered all of our questions and addressed any changes we made to the order in a timely manner! I would highly recommend Wine World for any event!

Sent on 08/25/2016