Wine Me? Hand Painted Glassware Reviews

Susan · event on 10/26/2014

Great product! Seamless transaction! Great to do business with

Karen · event on 06/19/2014

Hello,
    I was introduced to Wine Me? Company through my sister, who had become friends with Rebecca Suriano (President/Owner) of Wine Me? via Facebook.
    Once I saw the awesome hand painted wine and beer glasses I was totally hooked and needed to start my own collection, which to this day has grown to almost 12+ different glasses. Rebecca is currently working on a custom wine glass for me (a design picked out by me).
    Although I have never met Rebecca personally, I feel as though I've known her for years. The way she communicates via email or social media (Facebook) on any types of questions you may have about her work or a custom order you may like her to do for you, she will take the time for you to make sure you are happy with your order.
    If you haven't seen the Wine Me? collection, check it out at www.winemecompany.com
    Karen DeLong (Lowell MA)

Sent on 06/26/2014

Brenda · event on 06/19/2014

Rebecca Suriano is AMAZING!! I will admit that I am a Wine Me? addict!! My addiction is at 7 wine glasses & 2 martini glasses!! I HIGHLY recommend Wine Me? if you are looking to add a special touch to any occasion!

I met the Becky Suriano, Owner, of Wine Me? through Facebook from a wine posting I posted on. Although, I have not officially met her in person (which I hope to one day if she is ever in the Boston area). With all the Wine Me? glasses that I have ordered within one year I feel like I personally know her. If you are looking for that gift what will always be remembered, contact Wine Me? at http://www.winemecompany.com.

Just Don't Drink, Drink In Style!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Melissa · event on 06/14/2014

Amazing handmade gifts with the ability to customize and personalize!!! Awesome!

Sent on 06/26/2014

S · Married on 05/30/2014

Thanks to Wine Me? Company we can toast to our special day in style. Our hand painted wine glasses and an open bottle of vino in the wedding gift that keeps on giving. Thank you Wine Me? for helping to make our special day unique and memorable! (Only been married a month, but every-time we "cheers" it brings us back right back to our wedding day!)

Tammie · Married on 05/24/2014

Rebecca hand paints unique, beautiful, elegant wine glasses. I have given several as wedding gifts and some for birthday and 'just because' - ALL have given rave wonderful responses. When I visit their homes, they are on display they are just so beautiful!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Stella · Married on 10/20/2013

Becky of WineMe? was wonderful to work with and she's an amazing artist. Her hand painted glasses were the perfect gift for our wedding guests. They're unique and real pieces of art.

Lexi · event on 05/06/2013

Wine Me company is amazing! I have 6 glasses (1 custom) and I absolutely love them. Each glass is hand painted with a custom design, which truly makes them unique. Their bright colors and vibrant patterns make it hard to buy just one. Becky is extremely talented and can create anything you wish! I am extremely impressed with not only her talent, but her customer service as well. I recommend Wine Me glasses to everyone, whether its for personal use, display, a gift or just for fun. Becky Suriano and the Wine Me company are the best in the industry!

Denise · event on 06/27/2014

0.4
      0.5

Talented artist lacking professional business skills. Poor Communication with clients. Would DEFINITELY NOT do business with this company again!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Wine Me? Hand Painted Glassware's reply:

This review is false, please consider viewing all my other 5 star reviews to show my professionalism, talent, and dedication to my work. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.