Windy Hill Creations Reviews

6 | Brooklyn, MI

6 Reviews for Windy Hill Creations

Jeri · Married on 12/18/2015

Michelle did a wonderful job , very experienced and great on price! Thanks Michelle

Sent on 11/01/2015

Windy Hill Creations's reply:

Dear Jeri,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I will pass them along to my staff, we are glad you enjoyed everything!

sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

Michelle was amazing! My flowers were gorgeous. She went above and beyond what I asked. She brought ribbons and baskets with her. She even helped me get into my shoes!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Cynthia · Married on 05/23/2015

I absolutely loved Michele!! She was amazing and helpful! She stayed with us until I walked down the aisle to make sure I had everything I needed! She was professional and you could tell she loves what she does!! I would definitely recommend her for any event! Especially at wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Windy Hill Creations did a great job and I would highly recommend this business! Great service and beautiful job.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Jamie · Married on 01/31/2009

Michele helped us bring our wedding together with her support, creative suggestions and experience. She helped us create the exact centerpieces we dreamed of, and handled lots of the details a traditional wedding planner would. We had wanted a destination wedding, but due to family issues had to bring the destination to Jackson. Michele helped us pull off a tropical wedding in Jackson, MI-and in January too! We can't say enough great things about Michele and Windy Hill Creations.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Flowers looked great! Lasted the entire day and then some.Delivered on time and helped guys put on their boutiners. Would recommend.

Sent on 10/28/2015