Windsong Estate Reviews

78 | Fort Collins, CO

78 Reviews for Windsong Estate

Gina · event on: 04/17/2015

This venue was used for a non-profit corporation fundraising dinner (Fingerprints Across Africa). We could not have been more pleased with the beautiful facility and the staff at Windsong Estate. The Matsudas worked well with the caterer (Caninos), making the event top notch and affordable. It really set the tone for a fun evening, making it probable that our guests/donors will want to return next year.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Rachel · event on: 10/18/2014

From start to finish our experience with Windsong was amazing. The space was beautiful and accommodated both the service and luncheon beautifully. I cannot say enough about the of the whole Windsong team. They were professional, organized, communicative and responsive at every step of the planning process and on the day of the event. They really helped take the stress of out of the planning process. I recommend them without any reservation and hope to use them again for our daughter's bat mitzvah in a few years.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Krista · Married on 10/10/2014

We loved having our Reception at Windsong. Jackie and her staff were professionals, fantastic people to work with. Jackie was very flexible and we could tell she wanted to make that day very special for us. We would recommend Windsong to anyone. It was not the cheapest place that we saw, but you get what you pay for. We loved how it was one price, you did not get charged extra per napkin, fork, plate...etc. If you wanted to upgrade the linens you could pay for that, but we felt the basic stuff was great!!! Perfect wedding and reception venue.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Lindsay · Married on 10/05/2014

We loved this venue, not only for the gorgeous view, but for jackie's help through everything! She helped us through the whole process. We also loved the day-of-week pricing, it made our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

I would recommend Windsong Estate to any one looking to get married in the Fort Collins area. The staff are super friendly and helpful and I didn't have to think about anything but getting married on my wedding day because they took care of everything else; everything went flawlessly! The venue was perfect and the grooms-room and bridal suite made were a fantastic place to get ready and hangout prior to the main event.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Sonja · Married on 07/26/2014

I have been singing the praises of Windsong since the moment we met. They were always available and greeted us with open arms anytime we just stopped by. We were never given a single "no" to anything we asked for. The event center is beautiful and the staff was amazing. Compared to all of the other venues we met with, Windsong was by far the best value. I plan to use them for other events in the future. Thank you so much for making our day wonderful and exceeding our expectations!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Marianne · Married on 07/26/2014

Absolutely a beautiful setting with first class service and a meticulous attention to details.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Melanie · Married on 07/03/2014

Windsong Estates is a 5 star venue that provided 1st class service and support at a very affordable price.
    The team from this family run business was professional and genuinely cared that we were well served at what can be a very stressful time.
    Not only is the inside of the facility beautiful with great attention to detail, having the Front Range views as a backdrop to the special event made for amazing pictures, (especially at sunset), and guests could enjoy the outdoors as well!
    I would highly recommend Windsong for any event that you would like handled professionally while making you feel like family at the same time.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Nichole · Married on 06/28/2014

I can't express how happy I am that I decided to have my ceremony and reception at Windsong Estate! The owners and staff were so great to deal with. They were very flexible with meeting times and throughout the entire planning process. You can tell that they care about what they do and that they want to see your big day go off without a hitch.

Jackie and Connie were very organized and made sure everything was where it was supposed to be and kept things on track throughout the day. We were running a little late with make up and hair but they helped figure out a way to keep things on track without having to skip anything we had on our schedule.

All of our guests thought that the venue was beautiful and that the views were breath-taking, especially those from out of town. The venue is neutral colors inside so it is so easy to decorate however you want without colors clashing, which is hard to find.

I would recommend this venue to any bride looking for a wedding venue or anyone that is looking for a place to have any sort of party or gathering!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Dianna · Married on 06/15/2014

Me and my husband loved this venue , it was an amazing place for my wedding.

Sent on 12/17/2014

The staff at Windsong as great and made our wedding day care free and enjoyable. They went above and beyond to make sure every thing was exactly how we wanted it.

Sent on 07/30/2014

rose · Married on 06/02/2014

Wow.....Jackie was an absolute pleasure to work with!!! The venue was gorgeous and everything we hoped it would be and more. Definitely an incredibly easy and stress free process scheduling and setting everything up.....something usually pretty rare when it comes to arranging a wedding, which both my husband and myself greatly appreciated. Thanks Jackie!!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Nathan & Liz · Married on 05/31/2014

Windsong Estate was an absolutely beautiful wedding venue. The entire staff was exceptional in accommodating all of our needs to make this day so personal and special. It was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Windsong was an amazing choice for our wedding. The staff are courteous and actually show they want to work with you.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Anna · Married on 03/16/2014

Jackie and Connie were an absolute dream when it came to planning my wedding. Not only is the venue gorgeous, but the view at my 6 pm ceremony was breathtaking! We loved having the ability to call the ladies up and ask to come back and see the space again almost any time. The evening of our event the servers and bartenders provided by the venue were absolutely on, and the bartender tackled my specialty Mango Margarita and all the guests loved it! Thank you Jackie and Connie for helping make our day incredible!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Very, very helpful. Helped make our wedding go smoothly.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Sherri · Married on 02/27/2014

Best place in Colorado for a special event!!!
    A Perfect Beautiful venue for a perfect day! The Windsong Event Center is a gorgeous building and the views are spectacular!
    I cannot rate this venue highly enough! From the organizing before and during the wedding. I appreciate the professional staff who met every request and beyond!If there were 100 star ratings I would give it to the Windsong Event Center team. Connie and Jackie were amazing: everything went so smoothly and was exactly how we wanted. My daughter had her dream wedding!

Sherri McKinney

Sent on 04/12/2014

Melissa · Married on 01/17/2014

My husband and I would recommend Windsong event center to anybody Wanting to have a beautiful stress-free wedding. The venue is designed for your dream wedding. It has large amounts of space two gorgeous bars a beautiful bride suite and a grooms room that everyone had so much fun spending the day getting ready in. And not to mention the beautiful grand staircase that any bride would love to make her entrance on. The minute we saw how beautiful the venue was we were sold But the only reason our wedding was so beautiful and so stress-free was because of the awesome staff. I can't say enough about how great Jackie and her staff were planning our wedding and especially the day of. I can't tell you how many times I just wanted to hug Jackie for helping me on the day of our wedding. The venue and staff at Windsong Estates is every girls dream. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was and how lucky my husband and I were that we were able to have our wedding there I would recommend them to anybody

Sent on 01/22/2014

Maggie · Married on 09/07/2018

We are so happy we chose the Windsong as our wedding venue. It is a beautiful venue and the team there was amazing to work with. They made our day so special and were a huge help with everything! They really know what they're doing and made sure our day went perfectly.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2017

The Windsong Estate is a beautiful venue which fulfilled all of our wedding needs. We made use of both the indoor and outdoor spaces. The staff at Windsong were very helpful and supportive throughout the entire wedding planning process, as well as at the actual event. Our wedding was amazing and we couldn't thank the Windsong Estate enough!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Kim · Married on 10/03/2015

Absolutely beautiful venue! Jackie was incredibly helpful in all aspects of the wedding and reception planning. She was great at coordinating with our vendors. The bartending and wait staff were very friendly and helpful. I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding! I would highly recommend Windsong Estate for any event that you are planning!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Dawn · Married on 03/31/2018

They went above and beyond. I would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Bradee · Married on 02/12/2017

We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Windsong! Our wedding day was flawless and they were there to help with every little detail! Thank you Jackie for all you did, we will cherish our day forever!

Sent on 03/06/2017
  • Y

Yanely · Married on 11/12/2016

Windsong was wonderful to work with! From the planning process, to the day of the wedding, they were so flexible and helpful through the whole process. I highly recommend this venue to any couple!
    One note I would make, is we payed for a keg and wine. It was clear to the guest the wine was free but not so much the beer we had chosen. Perhaps having a note or having the bartenders point this out to the guests when they were ordering would've helped. People payed for beer not knowing we had ordered a keg which was kind of a bummer. That is the only suggestion I have. Other than that everything was absolutely perfect and that was all thanks to the Windsong wedding planners and staff!

Sent on 12/17/2016

The staff at Windsong Estate was a pleasure to work with, we really appreciate the work they did to make our wedding amazing. I loved that I could call with any question and someone was always willing to help, and I really appreciated the knowledge the staff, particularly Jackie, was willing to share to make the planning go so smoothly. I highly recommend this location for anyone seeking a location for a wedding or gathering.

Sent on 12/17/2016