Windsong Estate Reviews

78 | Fort Collins, CO

78 Reviews for Windsong Estate

Stacy · Married on 10/02/2016

We are so, so glad that we chose to have our wedding at Windsong. Working with Jackie was awesome -- she was extremely helpful in all of our planning meetings, and the big day went off without a hitch. Not only is everyone at Windsong professional, kind, and on top of their game, they are also fun, laid-back people who won't stress you out on the wedding day. Our guests had a blast, and we did as well. We honestly could not have asked for a better venue or group of people to work with. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Ashly · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I had an absolute perfect day getting married here! Jackie & Shannon were so unbelievably helpful, they were taking care of things during the big day that I had no clue about until later. Everything ran so smooth and their flexibility and professionalism was unmatched, not to mention how beautiful the venue and scenery was! With very fair pricing I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to get married in Fort Collins! Thanks again windsong staff!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Sara · Married on 09/09/2016

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. All the staff at Windsong were absolutely amazing to work with, not to mention a ton of fun! Our day could not have been any better, I'm beyond glad we spent it at Windsong! Thank you all!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Asma · Married on 08/28/2016

We loved the Windsong estate team. If you are looking for a beautiful outdoor venue with a splendid indoor banquet hall and that is very affordable with excellent wedding planners then Windsong Estate is the venue for you! <3

Asma & Ashwin

Sent on 09/17/2016

Erica · Married on 08/14/2016

Windsong is beautiful, but their staff makes this venue truly exceptional. They were incredibly accommodating to allowing our out of town family to come see the venue on several occasions during the planning process. They are experts and honestly helped our day turn out perfect. We are so thankful that we found Windsong, and our only regret was deciding to look at other venues 'just to see' after looking at Windsong. Their prices are competitive, the venue is amazing with a million great photo opportunities, but their staff is exceptional throughout the planning process and the event it self.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Maggie · Married on 08/13/2016

I simply cannot put into words how wonderful Jackie and the whole Windsong team were! From the very first time we met to the day of my wedding, everything was PERFECT! I'll be sending any newly engaged couples their way!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/02/2016

Windsong Estate was everything that I had hoped for. The coordinators are incredible and keep your day moving without a problem. We were put at ease with many planning meetings and email contact whenever we needed. After all of the searching we did, I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Cassandra · Married on 07/22/2016

If I could could choose an infinite number of stars to rate Windsong Estates, I WOULD with no hesitation! The team was such a dream to work with, if I wanted something done or changed they did it. If I wasn't completely sure of something, they'd give me their opinion. The simplicity of the venue makes it so beautiful no matter what style of bride they work with. A huge plus for me is that they allow you to bring in your own caterers! You can't find that in very many venues! If I could have chose to change one thing, it would be to have done tons of floating candles with my flower centerpieces on the tables and guess what, they would have done it with no problem! My wedding went so smoothly and it's honestly because of them, and because they think of absolutely everything! I couldn't say enough great things. Their pricing is the best you'll find in Northern Colorado and they include so much that I would say you are saving so much more then what you put in because of what they do for their clients. Truly my dream wedding. I love Windsong so much and if I had to plan my wedding again, I would choose them without a doubt!

Sent on 09/20/2016
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 07/01/2016

Everything was laid out to plan just they way i liked. And they kept everything on that plan for the whole event, even with me asking for 10 more minutes a few times :) They were laid back on a lot and super easy to work with!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Simply amazing! I cannot rate this venue high enough! All of Windsong's staff is so organized, trustworthy, and wonderful! Not only that, but they made planning our wedding at Windsong one less stressor in the long list of things to prepare for a wedding. All of our linens, plateware, glassware, chairs, tables, and several centerpieces came with the venue as well as uplights. These pieces were all of extremely high quality and made our wedding look fantastic! The scenery is gorgeous around the venue, and all of my guests raved about how beautiful everything in the venue was as well! I highly recommend this venue to anyone as it held our dream wedding and was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Mary · Married on 06/05/2016

ABSOLUTELY BOOK THIS VENUE. We worked with Jackie and she is wonderful! She helped us know what we should do during the whole process and the venue is absolutely beautiful, clean, and modern. Truly would recommend to anybody.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Lisa · Married on 04/23/2016

Our daughter was married at Windsong and we couldn't have been happier with all they offer. Their Bridal suite is large with a full bathroom that includes a shower. The event space has 100's of options for creating your perfect space and management and staff are top notch! We loved everything about them!

Sent on 04/08/2017
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 04/02/2016

Jackie was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process!! She is so knowledgable about all of the vendors that they recommend and knows each of them personally! Not only was Jackie amazing her staff that was there on my actually wedding day went above and beyond my expectations! I didn't worry or stress about a single thing with Jackie, Courtney and Alex! I can't thank them enough for making our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Bethany · Married on 01/30/2016

Windsong is the only place I would recommend for a Wedding Venue in Ft. Collins! Jackie and Shannon made my wedding fabulous... I could not have done it without them or the incredible staff at Windsong. They went above and beyond to help make our day perfect! They worked so hard to make it a day that reflected my fiance and I. We had family cooking food and lots of set-up--they took the chaos and made everything flow together. I felt no stress on my day because I knew I could trust them. I really cannot say enough good things! I am so grateful and have already recommended them to so many people! Windsong is the best place for your wedding!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Kara · Married on 10/24/2015

I had the most incredible wedding day and I owe that in large part to Windsong and their amazing team. Jackie went above and beyond to make sure that my fiancee and I had all of our questions answered and we felt taken care of. They were very accommodating to all of our special requests and never made us feel concerned or stressed. During the actual wedding day, Jackie was well coordinated with all of our vendors, everyone knew when to arrive and she also made sure we were able to stay in line with the photography schedule so we did not miss a single beat. I am so thankful I chose to use Windsong. They are a group of wonderful people with kind hearts and impeccable passion.

Sent on 12/09/2015

I was very happy with my event planners and the venue itself. I would and do highly recommend it!

Sent on 11/16/2015

I could not be more happy with this beautiful venue and extrodinary staff !!!!! We used them for our whole wedding as well as the rehearsal and would love to think of more reasons to use Windsong estates ! Jackie at Windsong is the nicest most helpful person and better than any wedding planner I could imagine ! The helpful staff answered any questions I had and made the wedding planning a stress free process ! They are organized and kind and were a huge part of my perfect day ! I love Windsong so much and would recommend it to anyone !!!!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/25/2015

We could not have picked a better venue for our rehearsal and our wedding ! Windsong staff made the process stress free ! We loved everyone there! The building and location were beautiful and perfect for our wedding ! Our guests have been raving ever since !

Sent on 12/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2015

Jackie and the whole Windsong family made our day something that we will NEVER forget! From the moment that we met with them, to the moment we said "goodbye" on our way to the airport after the ceremony and reception, we were treated like royalty! They made sure that EVERYTHING was taken care of. We brought things in (bubbles, card box, match books etc.) that the groom was responsible for, but they handled it all for us. We didn't have to lift a finger. They were on top of everything from start to finish and made sure that it went smoothly and everything was done on time. I was able to relax on our wedding day and not have to worry about a thing. Even when the rain came, they all made sure that our wants for the day were met and came up with a quick plan B in the event it didn't stop raining by the time the ceremony should start. They are all angels and gifts from God! The whole family is wonderful and so loving. We were accepted in as family and we are forever grateful to them for our wonderful day!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/07/2015

Windsong Estates is a beautiful venue! My husband and I were overjoyed with the amount of professionalism and flexibility of this venue. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was absolutely perfect. The views are spectacular and the venue is gorgeous. We couldn't have asked for a better place for our wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/18/2015

The service was incredible! Everyone was wonderful. The venue was beautiful. Jackie and Nicole were totally organized and mae sure everything went off without a hitch (even starting on time) We had the wedding of our dreams! I would recommend Windsong Estates to all!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Brad · Married on 07/17/2015

Everyone here at Windsong was helpful throughout the entire process. Jackie and the rest of the staff helped make our wedding beautiful and stress free! Watch out Northern Colorado this events Center is growing quickly and I see it as a top dog in no time!

Sent on 08/30/2015

marissa · Married on 06/28/2015

I got married at Windsong on 6/28/15. My experience with this venue was amazing from beginning to end. I worked with Shannon throughout the planning process and she was always prompt and thorough in answering all my questions. The venue is absolutely beautiful and very spacious!
    Shannon was so helpful on the day of the wedding and really helped keep my stress level to a minimum!
    I couldn't have asked for a better venue or staff!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Desirae · Married on 06/27/2015

We chose to use Windsong a year ago after looking through TONS of vendors in Colorado for our wedding ceremony and reception. Not only were they affordable, but were knowledgeable, kind, thoughtful, and AMAZING to work with throughout my entire wedding planning journey!! The people working there are available for you at any time to answer questions about anything, and I cannot say how happy I am that I chose them to work with:) The day of my wedding was a breeze, as they took care of EVERYTHING!! And I think I heard about 20 times how it was the BEST wedding people had ever been to! I would recommend Windsong Estate and their staff to anyone looking to have the wedding of their dreams:)

Sent on 07/09/2015

Tristen · Married on 06/25/2015

Everything was great! They were on top of who did what, what goes where, keeping us on time and just kept things going smoothly.

Sent on 08/26/2015