Winding Hills Golf Course Reviews

8 | Montgomery, NY

8 Reviews for Winding Hills Golf Course

Jenn · Married on 09/10/2016

What a beautiful venue! Everyone was so helpful and treated me like a princess, it was picture perfect! I would reccomend them for any event. All of my guests are still talking about how beautiful they made our special day!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Kara · Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot say enough about Winding Hills Golf Club! My husband and I had our reception there on June 18, 2016 and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! The grounds are stunning, and the staff is amazing. I searched and searched for a place, and right when I talked to Nicole and saw how organized she was I knew this was the place. From the beginning of the planning process, we felt like our dream wedding was unfolding before us, and we could not be happier. Nicole was professional, and was able to make our entire wedding experience personal and memorable! She is very accommodating and made sure everything on their end was taken care of the day of. On top of that, the food was scrumptious! Conklin Catering blew it out of the park with such delicious food. Michael and his team do amazing things in the kitchen, and I am still getting rave reviews.

Right when we got to the reception, we were immediately greeted by Nicole and her smiling staff. Her staff was AMAZING and made sure each of my guests were satisfied. I cannot stress enough how Winding Hills made every detail perfect. Along with the actual tent that is stunning, the landscaping and areas surrounding the venue gave us endless picture opportunities. We did not want our night to end, and that is due to how fantastic the staff is.

I highly recommend any couple to choose Winding Hills Golf Club for their wedding day (or any other event for that matter). Nicole, Michael, and the other staff members: Thank you so much for making our day so special! You all are great at what you do.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Hosted an after wedding brunch here and they were amazing! Conklin Catering at Winding Hills Golf Club blew my guests expectations of a boring bland brunch. Food was amazing, even had a french toast bar! I will absolutely try and have all of my events here !

Sent on 11/20/2015

charlotte · Married on 08/17/2013

My daughter recently had her wedding and reception at Winding Hills and I couldn't have been more pleased. Dana and her staff were wonderful to work with from start to finish. The site is beautiful, the food was great and the staff were attentive and easy to work with. Their attention to detail is amazing. I couldn't have asked for more. It is the perfect place for a romantic outdoor wedding.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Colleen · Married on 08/17/2013

Winding Hills was the perfect spot for our wedding! Dana and Nicole were wonderful in helping coordinate everything from initial planning to the day of. Everything went smoothly and the grounds were absolutely stunning for the ceremony and pictures. I know it was out of the control, but we also had the perfect weather (though we did have a rain plan, just in case) The reception was well organized and perfect! I got numerous compliments on the venue and the food from my guests. We had nontraditional food, ribs, BBQ chicken, pulled pork, macaroni and cheese, corn bread, etc. Everything was amazing. Plus ice cream to complete the night. Everything was truly perfect, and I could not imagine having chosen any other location for our special day. Dana and Nicole were always prepared for us, and the day of they had everything laid out perfectly for us, beer for the groomsmen when they arrived, champagne for the bridal party while waiting to start the ceremony, and food for the bridal party during the cocktail hour. Everything was just perfect!!!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Dina · Married on 08/23/2014

Winding Hills is a beautiful venue for a wedding. Dana was great with coordinating our wedding and changing things last minute because we ended up having a smaller wedding than we planned. The staff was great and very helpful the day of our wedding our server who was just at the golf club for 3 days did an amazing job for us making sure we had everything we needed at all times. The food was excellent and the landscape was amazing. We are happy we found this place.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2015

3.8
      3.0

Location is great if you want to take some daytime pictures outside. The food that was catered by the Barn Side in Walden NY was delicious. The bar is a little small inside the venue, and it seems that the bartenders are crammed. A week prior to our rehearsal dinner we were advised that we would have to be out of the venue sooner than we thought because they had to set up for a wedding that was taking place the following day. The staff that was working the night of the event was very friendly and were able to extend the courtesy to stay a little longer than we were told by the coordinator.

Sent on 10/13/2015

laura · Married on 07/03/2016

3.4
      3.5

Gorgeous venue. All came together beautifully. Delicious food.

Sent on 07/18/2016