Windham Gardens Floral & Event Design Reviews

7 | Granby, CT

7 Reviews for Windham Gardens Floral & Event Design

Meghann · Married on 07/17/2010

I highly recommend Erin. She really listens to what you want and does a beautiful job.

Sent on 08/27/2010

morgan · Married on 07/11/2009

Erin at Windham Gardens went above and beyond all our expectations! The flower arrangements for our ceremony were absolutely stunning. I had given her a few inspiration pictures and her execution was better than I had imagined. The table decorations during the reception were just as beautiful as I had hoped. Erin was extremely helpful throughout the process and was one of the first vendors at our site. She had everything up and running and even lent a helping hand to other vendors that needed assistance. I know most brides overthink every detail of their wedding, but once I met Erin and discussed what I envisioned, I honestly felt at ease knowing she would deliver...and she most certainly did! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/20/2010

J · Married on 07/26/2008

Erin was so wonderful to work with. She was extremely knowledgeable, conscientious, and flexible. She worked within our (small) flower budget, and was really helpful in guiding us towards centerpieces, etc that worked with our personalities and the environment that we wanted to create at our wedding. She was thoughtful and creative as well as receptive to our ideas and feedback. We loved the idea of working with a local, ecologically-conscious vendor, and we were so excited when we found her. We would HIGHLY recommend Windham Gardens Floral & Event Design.

Sent on 01/23/2010

Teresa · Married on 06/21/2008

Erin was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Our flowers were some of the most beautiful flowers we've ever seen in our lives, and the arrangements were exactly what we requested. Added to which, when we made a last-minute request, Erin was able to come up with a beautiful solution. In other words, I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Sent on 01/24/2010

Janelle · Married on 07/05/2008

Erin at Windham Gardens provided flowers and greens for our wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous - had many, many comments on them! They also was a great value. We just had her deliver flowers, but she could have made everything if we had chosen to request that (and paid a little more for it). Going through a florist would have been +3x as much, and we felt good knowing our flowers were grown by someone we'd met (vs. being flown in). I highly recommend Windham Gardens! - Janelle

Sent on 01/24/2010

Emma · Married on 09/06/2013

Erin is FANTASTIC. Wonderfully creative and responsive to my ideas and concepts, and truly made my dreams a reality (corny, but totally true!)

Sent on 09/18/2013

Molly · Married on 06/29/2013

3.5

Flowers were beautiful! Erin's vision matched our own! The price was very reasonable. It was a very hot day though, and the flowers wilted after a few hours. Not sure if that could have been prevented.

Sent on 10/16/2013