Windfirm Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Britta Married on 08/10/2019

Great experience

We had a great experience with Katrina. She took beautiful photos and made everything easy! Highly recommend.

Windfirm Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Britta! It was such a joy to be part of your special day! Thank you again for having me be part of it! xoxo
    Ricardo S. Married on 02/22/2019

Absolutely amazing

We wanted a photographer that would capture moments occurring during our wedding and not simple choreographed photos.

Katrina accomplished that and so much more. She gifted us with opportunity to relive our wedding and a lot of those moments every time we see our photos .

Our wedding has been one of the most joyous events of our lives, and you captured all the joy, love, and laughter that we experienced on that special day!

Windfirm Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much Ricardo & Robert! Your day was so special and it was an absolute honor to document. Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!
    Anneliese Married on 06/20/2015
    Katrina is calm, professional, and passionate about what she does. She calmed my husband’s nervousness about being in front of the camera with ease. She made sure she was familiar with our venue and chosen photo spots ahead of time. She listened to me, learned what my priorities were in terms of important moments and pix, and used her experience to guide is both through our day making sure everything was captured. Since our wedding she has also been helpful with prints for anniversary gifts too ;) I have recommended her to other friends without hesitation, and now I am recommending her to you!
    Mindy Married on 09/04/2017
    Working with Katrina and Sherah was a pleasure. They were very pleasant and professional! Katrina responded promptly to my e-mails and to my questions. I got a lot of great shots from my engagement photo shoot and from my wedding. When I was planning my wedding I knew I wanted to invest in a great photographer because having quality photos was very important to me. I'm glad that I made that decision and I would definitely recommend Windfirm Photography!