55 Reviews for Wilson Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
55 Wilson Photography Reviews

They came all the way from St. Augustine to Nashville TN to shoot our wedding! Mike and Jess were awesome! They took tons of pictures and every single one of them came out beautifully!

Profile Picture Eva, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Digital Files

Ms. Jess Wilson was simply the best! She is extremely kind, flexible, patient, enthusiastic, and was very understanding on what type pictures we wished to have of us. We wanted casual loving pictures capturing natural moments, not "fixed, prom-type statues." Her pricing is reasonable as well with package options. She was on point for our wedding along with our reception party! Thank you Jess for everything and we wish you great continued success!!

Profile Picture Angela , 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess was amazing to work with on my engagement and my wedding. She took the most beautiful photos and captured all the best moments. She made my dream a reality in photos. Couldn’t ask for anyone better

Profile Picture Sara, 3/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Wilson team was a dream to work with! They went above and beyond my expectations, and I couldn't be happier with our photos and experience. Jess was so laid back and professional which made our "big day" enjoyable and stress-free. She captured many moments that we will treasure forever and our families are so grateful!

Profile Picture Alizabeth, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Per my wedding planners recommendation, I contacted Jess and she was wonderful and quick to respond from the start! We worked together on boudoir photos first and she was extremely accommodating to meeting in a tricky place (on a military base!) to work on my photos. She told me we would work about an hour and a half and she ended up working over three hours to get every look and every pose i could possibly want. She made me feel so comfortable as i had never done boudoir photos before! The photos came out absolutely stunning and she helped me put a book together for my groom that he adores! We just got back our entire wedding photo collection from her and she captured every single detail we could possibly want. She is down to earth and also a professional!!! Don't hesitate to book her asap!!! We want to do family photos with her in the future now!

Profile Picture Jaime, 4/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Multi. Locations

Wilson Photography is the absolute best! Jessica and her husband are the nicest people and really made our wedding day so special! Their photos are so unique and are absolutely beautiful! They made the whole process effortless and were always willing to answer any questions we had! I HIGHLY recommend Wilson Photography, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Stephanie & Ross, 1/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Wilson photography was a fantastic vendor. They were very professional and the pictures were terrific! I would definitely recommend them to others!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Jess and Mike were amazing. The pictures captured so many moments and were beautifully taken. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you for being part of our special day!!

Profile Picture Maria, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

The only professional photographer that I will use. Friendly, happy and fantastic pictures every time.

Profile Picture Joy, 1/3/15, 1 Review
2.2

Very disappointed. My guests took better pictures.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User1593730, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and Jess were great to work with for our wedding. Not only were the photographs beautiful, but they were the nicest most caring and genuine people I have ever met. They put their heart and soul into their work. When you are in charge of peoples wedding memories there is only one chance to get it right and their phenomenal reviews speak for themselves. i would never use anyone else. In a world where its impossible to please everyone, its nice to see a company that goes above and beyond to put their clients need first. Thank you for the amazing job you both did to bring our wedding memories to life.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Jess were the best. They were so easy to work with and we enjoyed every minute from our engagement photo session to our wedding day photos. Mike even toughed out our wedding day and came to shoot it with a bad back.
Bottom line: Very cool people that put you at ease through the entire process. We get a lot of compliments on our wedding photos and all we had to do was smile.

Profile Picture Aaron , 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Wilson Photography. They were professional and accommodating. They captured our beach wedding beautifully and stayed late to capture our water pictures. Our wedding was the perfect day and we are so fortunate to have the amazing pictures to remember it always. Thank you Wilson Photography for doing such an incredible job to capture our perfect day.

Profile Picture Timaree, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had such a great time with Mike and Jess. Everything from start to finish was what they promised. We are looking forward to using them again in the future.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jess and Mike were terrific. We live in Miami so most of our communication was over the phone or via email and they were always quick to answer our questions. We knew when we met them in person that we were going to book them. They are funny and personable and have your best interests in mind. Our photos are gorgeous in spite of the fact that it was a rainy day in November. They made us feel at ease before the ceremony and with regards to the weather. They made sure we got all of the shots we really wanted while staying within our budget. I highly recommend Wilson Photography. I'd have them take pictures of our newborn if we lived in the Saint Augustine area!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/2/13, 1 Review
3.5

I found Mike and Jess because they did the photos of the wedding for someone I knew. I really loved their style! I live out of state and they were very flexible with booking and gave a great rate since I could not take advantage of the engagement session. They give photo release too so I can print my own. They arrived at the wedding on time, very personable, and seemed to have fun. The sneak peek photos were given to us 2 days later and looked great. However, when I received the final photos I was really disappointed. The photos taken inside had a lot of shadows and looked very much like an on camera flash was used. Looking back, Jess did not have a flash diffuser. The inside formals were taken with just the cameras that they had and honestly most of the pictures look like something that anyone could have taken with a point and click. They also do not look like they did much editing to fix exposure. The outdoor photos were nice but areas where they did not avoid shadows. So the group picture of the wedding party has a big shadow cutting right through everyone. I think a photographer should know where to place people so that the photo is even. Considering all the photos on their blog are clear, crisp, gorgeous color, and lacking so much shadow, I was disappointed in some ways. I think that maybe their strong points are individual shots outside. But they appear to struggle with groups of people.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3605956, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess and Mike are wonderful to work with. Their demeanor is relaxing which really helped Bill and I when we were nervous for our engagement shoot. The photos came out fantastic! We wanted professional but not too editorial and got exactly that. I would highly recommend Wilson Photography to any bride.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/29/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and Jess were absolutely great! Very easy to work with and the shots turned out beautifully!

Profile Picture Leanna, 5/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jess and Mike are amazing. I felt that photography was where I wanted a good amount of our wedding budget spent. We did a lot of research and met with multiple photographers before making our decision. I was a little hesitant at first because they had a negative review but, we just asked them about it and they were honest and open to talking about what had happened with that review. Jess and Mike won! We loved and fully trusted them. They seemed to understand our personalities and were willing to have fun but deliver it in a professional manner.
We hired them to shoot our engagement photos and for our wedding. Their package pricing can’t be beat and you get two photographers for the price of one. Our engagement photos were fantastic. Turnaround time was immediate. Wedding photos took a little bit longer but I would have let them take all the time in the world to deliver the product they did.
Words cannot express how thankful we are that we hired them. Their quality of work is amazing. They delivered photos with a variety of styles which gives us more options as to what we do/did with the photos. They came prepared to both shoots and delivered over 1000 amazing photographs that we have full rights to. They also offer printing services at a reasonable price and they are simply fun people to be around.
A year has since passed since the wedding and we just signed a new contract with them for our maternity and newborn photography. I am so happy we are able to work with them again. We will continue to use them for all of our future photography needs.
We love Wilson Photography!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Jess were awesome! We had two sessions with them for our "Save the Dates" and Engagement pictures. They were truly accommodating going to several locations for us. The pictures are beautiful and so special. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Janice, 1/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess and Mike were the most amazing photographers we ever could have asked for. They were always quick to respond to any email inquires we had and were prompt the day of as well. They had such friendly, yet professional personalities, and were willing to work with whatever we wanted or needed; they had great ideas for photos themselves! We received our finished photos 2 months after the wedding and the pictures are breathtaking. I would highly recommend Wilson Photography to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Brianne, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess and Mike were wonderful! They photographed our engagement session and wedding and did amazing work on both. The pictures were sent to us in a timely manner and Jess and Mike stayed in touch the entire time. We couldn't be happier with our pictures--they captured the memory of our event perfectly!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was great to work with Mike and Jess. Mike and Jess took our engagement and wedding day pictures. They made sure to capture all the special moments of our wedding day. They are awesome to work with, friendly and very professional. I will definitely recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Sharlene, 8/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wilson Photography was great!! I love my pictures!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So pleased I choose Wilson Photography to capture every little detail (there was a lot) of my wedding day. I've always been a strong believer weddings should always have 2 photographers, to make sure nothing is missed and you get 2 different perspectives of each moment. I was in a complete haze on wedding day, so when photography is the ONLY thing that's left from the big day it needs to be perfect. The Wilson's did a fantastic job with their service and also their final products!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/23/11, 1 Review