Wilson Photography Reviews

55 | Saint Augustine, FL

55 Reviews for Wilson Photography

55 Wilson Photography Reviews

Eva · Married on 10/21/2017

They came all the way from St. Augustine to Nashville TN to shoot our wedding! Mike and Jess were awesome! They took tons of pictures and every single one of them came out beautifully!

Wilson Photography 1
    Wilson Photography 2

Sara · Married on 03/09/2017

Jess was amazing to work with on my engagement and my wedding. She took the most beautiful photos and captured all the best moments. She made my dream a reality in photos. Couldn’t ask for anyone better

Alizabeth · Married on 03/04/2017

The Wilson team was a dream to work with! They went above and beyond my expectations, and I couldn't be happier with our photos and experience. Jess was so laid back and professional which made our "big day" enjoyable and stress-free. She captured many moments that we will treasure forever and our families are so grateful!

Jaime · Married on 04/03/2016

Per my wedding planners recommendation, I contacted Jess and she was wonderful and quick to respond from the start! We worked together on boudoir photos first and she was extremely accommodating to meeting in a tricky place (on a military base!) to work on my photos. She told me we would work about an hour and a half and she ended up working over three hours to get every look and every pose i could possibly want. She made me feel so comfortable as i had never done boudoir photos before! The photos came out absolutely stunning and she helped me put a book together for my groom that he adores! We just got back our entire wedding photo collection from her and she captured every single detail we could possibly want. She is down to earth and also a professional!!! Don't hesitate to book her asap!!! We want to do family photos with her in the future now!

Stephanie & Ross · Married on 01/03/2016

Wilson Photography is the absolute best! Jessica and her husband are the nicest people and really made our wedding day so special! Their photos are so unique and are absolutely beautiful! They made the whole process effortless and were always willing to answer any questions we had! I HIGHLY recommend Wilson Photography, you will not be disappointed!!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2015

Wilson photography was a fantastic vendor. They were very professional and the pictures were terrific! I would definitely recommend them to others!

Maria · Married on 02/07/2015

Jess and Mike were amazing. The pictures captured so many moments and were beautifully taken. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you for being part of our special day!!

Joy · Married on 01/03/2015

The only professional photographer that I will use. Friendly, happy and fantastic pictures every time.

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2014

Mike and Jess were great to work with for our wedding. Not only were the photographs beautiful, but they were the nicest most caring and genuine people I have ever met. They put their heart and soul into their work. When you are in charge of peoples wedding memories there is only one chance to get it right and their phenomenal reviews speak for themselves. i would never use anyone else. In a world where its impossible to please everyone, its nice to see a company that goes above and beyond to put their clients need first. Thank you for the amazing job you both did to bring our wedding memories to life.

Aaron · Married on 09/13/2014

Mike and Jess were the best. They were so easy to work with and we enjoyed every minute from our engagement photo session to our wedding day photos. Mike even toughed out our wedding day and came to shoot it with a bad back.
    Bottom line: Very cool people that put you at ease through the entire process. We get a lot of compliments on our wedding photos and all we had to do was smile.

Timaree · Married on 07/26/2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Wilson Photography. They were professional and accommodating. They captured our beach wedding beautifully and stayed late to capture our water pictures. Our wedding was the perfect day and we are so fortunate to have the amazing pictures to remember it always. Thank you Wilson Photography for doing such an incredible job to capture our perfect day.

Kelly · Married on 05/31/2014

We had such a great time with Mike and Jess. Everything from start to finish was what they promised. We are looking forward to using them again in the future.

Angela · Married on 11/02/2013

Jess and Mike were terrific. We live in Miami so most of our communication was over the phone or via email and they were always quick to answer our questions. We knew when we met them in person that we were going to book them. They are funny and personable and have your best interests in mind. Our photos are gorgeous in spite of the fact that it was a rainy day in November. They made us feel at ease before the ceremony and with regards to the weather. They made sure we got all of the shots we really wanted while staying within our budget. I highly recommend Wilson Photography. I'd have them take pictures of our newborn if we lived in the Saint Augustine area!

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2013

Jess and Mike are wonderful to work with. Their demeanor is relaxing which really helped Bill and I when we were nervous for our engagement shoot. The photos came out fantastic! We wanted professional but not too editorial and got exactly that. I would highly recommend Wilson Photography to any bride.

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/22/2013

Jess and Mike are amazing. I felt that photography was where I wanted a good amount of our wedding budget spent. We did a lot of research and met with multiple photographers before making our decision. I was a little hesitant at first because they had a negative review but, we just asked them about it and they were honest and open to talking about what had happened with that review. Jess and Mike won! We loved and fully trusted them. They seemed to understand our personalities and were willing to have fun but deliver it in a professional manner.
    We hired them to shoot our engagement photos and for our wedding. Their package pricing can’t be beat and you get two photographers for the price of one. Our engagement photos were fantastic. Turnaround time was immediate. Wedding photos took a little bit longer but I would have let them take all the time in the world to deliver the product they did.
    Words cannot express how thankful we are that we hired them. Their quality of work is amazing. They delivered photos with a variety of styles which gives us more options as to what we do/did with the photos. They came prepared to both shoots and delivered over 1000 amazing photographs that we have full rights to. They also offer printing services at a reasonable price and they are simply fun people to be around.
    A year has since passed since the wedding and we just signed a new contract with them for our maternity and newborn photography. I am so happy we are able to work with them again. We will continue to use them for all of our future photography needs.
    We love Wilson Photography!

Janice · Married on 01/05/2013

Mike and Jess were awesome! We had two sessions with them for our "Save the Dates" and Engagement pictures. They were truly accommodating going to several locations for us. The pictures are beautiful and so special. Would highly recommend!

Brianne · Married on 11/17/2012

Jess and Mike were the most amazing photographers we ever could have asked for. They were always quick to respond to any email inquires we had and were prompt the day of as well. They had such friendly, yet professional personalities, and were willing to work with whatever we wanted or needed; they had great ideas for photos themselves! We received our finished photos 2 months after the wedding and the pictures are breathtaking. I would highly recommend Wilson Photography to everyone!!!

Jamie · Married on 09/28/2012

Jess and Mike were wonderful! They photographed our engagement session and wedding and did amazing work on both. The pictures were sent to us in a timely manner and Jess and Mike stayed in touch the entire time. We couldn't be happier with our pictures--they captured the memory of our event perfectly!

Sharlene · Married on 08/05/2012

It was great to work with Mike and Jess. Mike and Jess took our engagement and wedding day pictures. They made sure to capture all the special moments of our wedding day. They are awesome to work with, friendly and very professional. I will definitely recommend them to everyone!

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2011

Wilson Photography was great!! I love my pictures!

Heather · Married on 10/23/2011

So pleased I choose Wilson Photography to capture every little detail (there was a lot) of my wedding day. I've always been a strong believer weddings should always have 2 photographers, to make sure nothing is missed and you get 2 different perspectives of each moment. I was in a complete haze on wedding day, so when photography is the ONLY thing that's left from the big day it needs to be perfect. The Wilson's did a fantastic job with their service and also their final products!

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2011

Simply put - they are the best out there!

Wilson Photography handled the most important (in my opinion) vendor service for my entire wedding, and from day 1 they were such a pleasure to work with... and I cannot say enough great things about their photographs and how nice they were. They were extremely professional, handled all of my questions within a day, were extremely accommodating with anything I asked for, and were very quick with responding to me any time I needed to contact them. On they day of the wedding they were awesome... and the very next day they had a preview up with a bunch of photos (which blew me and my family away)!!! I couldn't believe how fast they turned around those photos and how gorgeous, tasteful, and creative their work is. I can't believe the photos they took are of MY wedding; it far exceeded anything I could have imagined - they are stunning and look like something you would see in a magazine. I have literally received hundreds of compliments on their photos. I cannot thank them enough for being such a great team, and for capturing every moment of one of the most important days of my life. Having the two of them there was definitely a plus... they captured things that I didn't even see and from two different angles/aspects. Mike and Jess - thanks so much for the most beautiful wedding photos that my family and I will cherish forever! I really hope we can work with you guys again sometime! Jessica & Will

Caitlin · Married on 06/20/2011

Mike and Jess were awesome to work with! We were nervous about posing for so many pictures, but they directed us so well and made us feel comfortable. They were very flexible with our schedules and locations since we decided to have a destination wedding in Marco Island, FL. They were very professional and creative. We couldn't be happier with our beautiful engagement and wedding pictures!

Carlos · Married on 05/21/2011

Mike and Jess are EASILY the best photographers in Florida. They are truly talented individuals that can capture any moment given any number of variables (rain, night, etc). They took our engagement photos and we instantly wanted them to do our wedding photos! Not only were they awesome to work with, but our wedding was moved to South Florida and they still traveled down! We cannot thank them enough for the quality of their work. They have fun personalities that are easy to work with. We recommend them to anyone with an upcoming wedding or event! No need to look further, great price and AMAZING photos!

Abigail · Married on 04/23/2011

Mike and Jess were extremely professional and put everyone at ease with their humor and laid back attitude. I would recommend them to anyone looking for wedding photographers. I cannot wait to see all the pictures!!!