Wilson Music Production Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Barbara Married on 09/18/2016
    I just want to Thank Wilson for making my wedding amazing ! he has great prices and dose a great job. He kept my guests dancing all night! They loved him !
  • W
    William Married on 10/04/2014
    Wilson was great. The music was awesome! Everyone loved our dj services...he listened to our selections and incorporated every one of them....would definitely recommend Wilson!
    Lisa Married on 09/27/2014
    Wilson is such a great guy and a true professional. I highly recommend him for your next occasion!!
    Liz Married on 09/06/2014
    Wilson was great! He did everything we asked for, and clearly knows what he's doing in terms of keeping a party going. We are very grateful for his contribution to our reception.
  • W
    Wendy R. Married on 08/31/2014
    Wilson was great!!! We had a small day wedding and the dance floor was never empty, He played exactly
    what you wanted and he kept the party going....
    Natasha Married on 07/19/2014
    Wilson was awesome. My guest and I had a blast dancing even though it was the middle of the afternoon.
    Natasha Married on 07/19/2014
    Dj wilson was excellent. Couldn't have done a better job at keeping people on the dance floor in the middle of the afternoon. I would would recommend wilson any day.
    Natasha Married on 07/19/2014
    Wilson was awesome!!! My guest had an amazing time. I highly recommend him if you want your party to be amazing!!!
  • User1687157 2+ years ago
    Wilson did a great job DJing at our wedding, but he also did so much more than play fun music. He helped organize things at the ceremony, made suggestions for making our entrance simple, jumped in with coordinating when our coordinator was MIA and got everyone up and on their feet dancing at the earliest point of our reception. He also lead us seamlessly through first dances, cake cutting, bouquet tossing and all that other wedding-y stuff. He's a nice guy, too! Great value. Definitely recommend.
  • User1590280 2+ years ago
    Thank you wilson! Right from the beginging you were amazing. Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had. I had the best night of my life. Your job was to make sure that everyone had fun. You went beyond our expectations and showed us what an amazing person you are. We are very grateful that you were part of our night. Thank you
    Chris Married on 12/01/2013
    WIlson Music Production was incredible. First off, my wife and I compiled a specific list of songs that were played. Wilson put forth a great atmosphere and flow, taking a look at the music in detail and deliberately selecting the order and flow in which they were played. As a huge music fan, he was the right DJ for our needs.

During the celebration Wilson received feedback from our guests and RESPECTFULLY approached us about changing the vibe. We gave very specific feedback and in no time he had a very diverse crowd dancing together.

Prior to the wedding he was responsive via email and phone. He made us feel very comfortable and confident. We were glad to have him as a part of our ceremony.

I would recommend WMP to any family, friends, co-workers or strangers.
    Anthony Married on 10/25/2013
    We could not have picked another deejay that I think would be half as good as Wilson Music Productions. He made the prep work very easy and made sure everything was all set on the big day. Wilson (and his staff) couldn't have been more professional but at the same time was very friendly and easy to talk to.

On the wedding night, Wilson and his staff knew exactly what music to play to satisfy every age group. He was able to play just the right mix of music that brought everyone to the dance floor. In the last two days, I have gotten nothing but compliments about the wedding and how much fun Wilson was. WMP helped make the perfect night and we will always be grateful that we were able to have WMP deejay our wedding.

Thank you Wilson and all of your staff. You are truly great at what you do!
    -Anthony & Amanda Munderville
    Natalie Married on 09/21/2013
    I needed a DJ for 2 hours at my wedding because I had a live band playing for the dinner reception part and wanted a DJ to play to more modern music later in the evening. I had booked a DJ who is a very friend of a cousin of mine and who also DJed at many weddings at my wedding venue in Westchester. Well since it was just a friend of family, he quoted me $250 for 2 hours and no need for contract. Well big mistake! He ended up emailing (not calling) in early July when I was on holiday that he couldn't DJ at my wedding because his earlier gig was actually extended - ya right! So now I was pretty upset - now I needed to find a DJ 6 weeks away for my wedding. Well some quotes I was getting over a $1000 for 2 hours. But then I remembered my friends wedding a couple of years ago in Westchester the DJ was very good. That was Wilson! We spoke to him and he calmed my nerves and was very reasonable in terms of his price - I mean it's two hours to set up / break down. He arrived at 7pm when the band arrived so not to mess around with putting up his equipment when the band was playing. All in all I got a lot of compliments on Wilson and his music selections! Everyone was dancing from 5 year olds to 75 year olds! They had a blast! I wish I could have danced more but of course, a bride has to be running around talking to guests but I really was happy with working with Wilson and happy my guests left our wedding very happy indeed! Thanks you Wilson for literally saving my wedding!
    Alex Married on 09/07/2013
    Wilson was impressive on his quality of service and did everything we asked of him. Played the music we requested and kept the party going with his own mixes. He was flexible with our slightly different wedding and went with the flow. Everyone loved the music and showed it by staying in the dance floor! Thanks Wilson!
    Sally A. Married on 08/10/2013
    Wilson was, quite simply, the absolute best DJ we could have asked for. We were very confident going in that he would be wonderful because of our preliminary meetings and conversations with him. Every single expectation was not only met during our wedding reception, it was surpassed. Our reception was a beautiful, romantic, FUN event that thrilled us and delighted all our guests. Wilson was responsive to all our needs and requests, flexibIe (and calm! and calming!!) when the situation called for it, creative, and professional. I cannot say enough good things about Wilson - as a person, he is wonderful; as a professional and a DJ, he is superb. His contributions to our special day cannot be overemphasized. He is outstanding!!!!!!!!!
    Anne Married on 06/29/2013
    Wilson made our wedding become a fantastic evening he knew exactly what to do to get everybody up and moving and to keep them there. The energy was great. People that I never thought I would see dancing were on the dance floor all night. Everybody was so professional and made my job as a bride that much easier Thank you Wilson and your staff for giving us such a fantastic wedding reception.
    Annette Married on 06/22/2013
    Wilson was amazing. He worked with us every step of the way to provide the best services he could. He was professional, well dressed and friendly. He kept the crowd dancing all night, providing a great mix for all guests. He has a great personality to interact with everyone. This is the second time we have used his services and would recommend him to anyone We know. Our friend hired him on our recommendation for his wedding and was also very pleased. Wilson, thank you and I'm sure our paths will cross again very soon for the next big event!
    Joanne Married on 06/22/2013
    Wilson was always available, prior to the wedding, to answer any of our questions. During the event he was very attentive and did a great job with the music.
    Stephen Married on 06/07/2013
    DJ Wilson was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He got everyone up on the dance floor. We were able to pick out our music for the ceremony, cock tail hour and reception. He is very enthusiastic and a pleasure to work with.
    Karen Married on 01/06/2013
    My husband and I can not thank Wilson enough for his DJ services at our wedding. He was professional, honest, and creative. Working with the DJ company was never a hassle - always smooth communication and reassuring. Wilson brought a certain energy to the reception that gave it just the right mood. He gave great ideas with music selection (which is nice when you are feeling overwhelmed with all the other planning!) The services were definitely above and beyond; I already booked him for my Mother's 60th surprise birthday party. I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks a million!
    Mtucker589@Gmail.com Married on 01/06/2013
    My wife and I had a great time at our wedding, Wilson was a pleasure to work with and played great music all night and had the dance floor packed! I would recommend him for all our parties in the future.
  • User1033726 2+ years ago
    Had the party going all night everyone had a great time
    Dj Married on 10/13/2012
    Wilson went above and beyond what we hired him to do. From the beginning to the end Wilson put the extra effort to make our event about us and what we wanted from him. Along with what we were looking for Wilson added his professional opinion and expertise to give us that extra something beyond what we were expecting.
  • User830916 Event on: 06/15/2012
    played good music that everyone knew
    Carla Married on 06/09/2012
    Wilson was very understanding he played a mix of music. We had family in thete 90 all the way down th there 20, he had everyone dancing. A very energetic DJ perfect for any party! Thank you Wilson you made our wedding.