Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards Reviews

74 | Temecula, CA

74 Reviews for Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2017

Our wedding at Wilson Creek Winery was perfect. Jenae our Wedding coordinator was amazing. She made sure everything flowed smoothly and she was extremely responsive throughout the planning process.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Hi Stephanie!
    It was such a pleasure working with you on your special day! Congratulations again to you and Alan! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness and hope you come to visit us again soon!!

Megan · Married on 12/10/2016

All of the employees are fantastic! Have had zero issues and they take care of everything for you! Definitely makes wedding planning enjoyable!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Rose · Married on 11/19/2016

Wilson Creek was a wonderful wedding venue and we were so happy with everything! We had our ceremony at the vineyard venue Merlot Mesa (a mile from the winery in the middle of a vineyard, guests were shuttled to and from). Our cocktail hour was under the white gazebo, and and our reception was in the Champagne Ballroom. I love the family feel of Wilson Creek! Even received a personalized card from the Wilsons and a bottle of their famous Almond Champagne on my wedding day, so sweet and personal. My wedding coordinator Natasha Melnick was awesome!! Couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience!

We also booked the Wilson Creek Manor for our wedding party to stay the weekend of the wedding and it was EXCELLENT! Had Wilson Creek cater our rehearsal luncheon in the backyard at the Manor. (You could even have an intimate wedding at the Manor). If you tour Wilson Creek, definitely get a look inside the Manor if lodging is something you are interested in! The bridal suite was incredible!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Katrina · Married on 10/28/2016

Sean Faustina was our venue coordinator. When we first met her on our first visit, we were sold. She was so charming and made extra effort to make us feel comfortable and at the same time honest when we asked her questions. The venue is definitely perfect and we absolutely loved the service. We had an all outdoor wedding. From the ceremony at the white gazebo to the reception at the big concert stage. We got the place to ourselves! On our wedding day, service was great, the food was delicious and we got a great selection of their wines. Our guests won't stop raving about the winery and how they loved their almond champagne. It's a must to order that. We also stayed at the manor across the street with family and friends, which was another reason that we decided to book our wedding at Wilson Creek Winery. The manor is a great vacation spot and also if you're a bride, you have to get the bridal suite. Getting prepped in the bridal suite adds to your wedding day experience. It's gorgeous! One more thing I want to emphasize to this review is the service. A different Sean, who was our main server (I mean just for the bride and groom, you get your own server) was awesome. Sean catered to our needs, from food to wine service at our reception. The next day, I got a call and he told us some of our wedding gift cards were left by our guests. He personally delivered it to me to the manor and I'm really grateful for the honesty and service because there was a more than a handful of them. I highly recommend WCW if you plan to get married. The Merlot Mesa is also a very romantic place for a first look or photo shoot! Lastly, I was able to meet Rosie Wilson that night at our reception. She was lovely and she gave us a special bottle of their almond champagne plus a sweet note as a wedding gift!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Everything was beautiful at Wilson Creek! They took care of everything for us. The food was amazing and they even gave us champagne while we were getting ready. And of course, the open bar with almond champagne was a big hit with the guests. Our wedding coordinator was amazing. I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/20/2015

This was simply the best place for our wedding!! From the time we toured the venue, the staff was amazingly responsive and catered to our every need. Sean was our wedding coordinator and he did such an amazing job. He was very organized and answered our million questions in a timely manner and made us feel like we were the only focus of his existence. Simply put, the customer service and engagement was the best.

The venue was beautiful. Not much decorating was needed. The barrel room was a huge hit with all of our guests. Everyone was impressed with the room, service and layout. Thank you Wilson Creek for an unbelievable experience and a wonderful start to our new lives together.

-Kyle & Lily

Sent on 03/30/2015
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 03/21/2015

We booked Wilson Creek as our reception venue 2 years before our wedding day, and between that time, the staff has been nothing but amazing. First off, their wedding packages simply can't be beat. They offer the most for what you pay for without skimping out on quality. Abby, our first coordinator, was able to work with us and come up with a package that best suited our needs. Their customer service is top notch. When we later had to postpone the wedding due to personal reasons, Abby was very understanding and we were able to change the date with no issues. Communication was never a problem. Every email with a question I had was always answered promptly. When Abby moved to work at the Manor, she did not fail to let us know and linked us up with two other incredible coordinators, Lyndsey and Jessica. Lyndsey set us up with an awesome food tasting that got us super excited because everything tasted so good! Jessica was our day-of coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful. In the weeks counting down to the wedding, she was so helpful in answering all of my questions and reassured my detail-oriented and controlling self that everything was in good hands. She understood my vision and on our wedding day, everything was perfectly executed! We had our reception in the ballroom with 144 guests. Up to now, our guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue was, as well as how delicious the wine and food was (we had the flat iron steak and salmon). The wait staff was also great and had dinner served in a timely manner. They made sure to set aside apps for my husband and me, and brought them up to us while we were waiting in the bridal room for the reception to start. We also had a sparkler send off at the end of the night that went off without a hitch! I definitely recommend Wilson Creek, their hospitality and customer service is unmatched and my husband and I greatly appreciate all that they have done for us in making our special day truly incredible.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Sophia · Married on 10/12/2014

Lyndsey Thomas is the best wedding coordinator there, because of her customer service she gave us the day we meet with her,that made our decision easier to pick wilsons creek to have our wedding at. Thank you Lyndsey for all your help.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Alle · Married on 10/04/2014

I got married at Wilson Creek on October 4th and it was wonderful! Lyndsey was my coordinator and she was amazing and put up with my endless questions! The food was AMAZING and I heard rave reviews from all of my guests. The staff were all so helpful and I cannot thank them enough for all of their help in making it the best day of my life. Thank you Wilson Creek and Lyndsey!!

Vanessa · Married on 09/27/2014

Wilson Creek's staff went above and beyond to make our day beautiful and memorable. Because of their exemplary service, everything unfolded perfectly. The winery's elegant layout makes any wedding instantly magical.

Andrea · Married on 09/21/2014

I had a wonderful experience having my wedding at Wilson Creek Winery! All of the guests commented that the venue was beautiful & asked how we found the location. The staff was professional & facilitated my every need. I would love to have another event at Wilson Creek Winery :)!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Great event. Staff worked together to make it a special day

Jonathan · Married on 08/31/2014

We fell in love with Wilson Creek four years ago when we happened upon it during a weekend getaway to Temecula - so when we finally got engaged it was one of the first places we looked into. After comparing the price and value of several different venues around Southern CA, we easily settled on Wilson Creek. Every interaction with their event and coordination staff was an absolute pleasure - our concerns were addressed easily, often without us needing to even bring them up! Everyone on the team here knows what they are doing, and was happy to go above and beyond to help make our day perfect. The fact that the grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the food is delicious, and the wine is amazing are all just icing on the cake. If we could give them more than 5 stars, we absolutely would!!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Madison · Married on 08/26/2014

I had the most beautiful wedding at Wilson Creek Winery!! They really know how to take care of their guests! I felt so special. The girls really work with you to make every detail made perfectly for your special day!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Myriam · Married on 08/16/2014

Everything went well. Lyndsey Thomas was always on top of everything, so easy to work with her. Jessica was very helpful. There was no need for me to get an outside coordinator as they were really all I needed. All the vendors suggested were awesome.

Susan · event on: 07/20/2014

It was a perfect day....arrived with a few of the tables not in the locations we discussed but servers helped get them moved asap:) Food and Service was great...it was a Sunday and lots going on all over Wilson Creek location, however our party went off without a hitch. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/25/2014
  • Char

Char · Married on 07/06/2014

Absolutely beautiful venue! Our friends and family are still talking about what a beautiful wedding we had!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Eric · Married on 05/16/2014

Surprisingly, Wilson Creek was one of the more affordable and flexible options when it came to planning our wedding reception. I didn't expect such a classy and elegant venue to be so attentive to our needs considering we were working on a budget. Our coordinator, Lyndsey Thomas, made every effort possible to ensure that a $2,000 reception would feel like a $20,000 reception. Lyndsey thought outside of the box to find several affordable options for us and we never felt like we were stuck with certain options because we couldn't afford better ones. We felt like we got THE BEST options! Her support staff was extremely professional on the night of our reception, and they were very flexible with our and our guests' needs. Everything went so smoothly and there was no hassle at all. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• Claudia

Claudia · Married on 05/10/2014

An amazing place for a wedding.
    Beautiful grounds, and my guests still talk about the quality of the food.

Shellee · Married on 04/13/2014

I was very pleased with every aspect of our wedding and reception. Lyndsey, our coordinator did an excellent job throughout the whole process.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Amy · Married on 12/28/2013

You will not regret choosing Wilson Creek Winery for your wedding! We had visited a couple venues prior to coming to Wilson Creek and all of them had pre-set menus and limited customization options for the wedding venues. However, the moment we arrived at Wilson Creek, Crystal asked my fiancé and I, "So how do you envision your wedding day?" This was such a breath of fresh air! Crystal was the best wedding coordinator I could have asked for. She was easily accessible, extremely helpful, and made every effort to make my wedding day the best it could be...and she succeeded! We had our ceremony outside at 4pm in late December and the weather and venue was perfect. We moved inside the Grand Ballroom for our reception and it was gorgeous! If you're looking for a venue that provides you everything that you and your fiancé are looking for with outstanding service, then Wilson Creek is the place to go!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Absolutely beautiful location, but can be quite a drive home for your San Diego or LA guests.

I wish they had more of the beers we requested (they ran out in less then 1 hour), but at least all drinks were free for 4 hours!

I highly recommend this place if it's within your budget.

Sent on 11/11/2013

This review is for Crystal, a wedding coordinator at Wilson Creek Winery. We took one look at the barrel room and we were sold but I definitely wanted Crystal as our coordinator, as I had heard rave reviews about her. I was so glad that we made that choice as Crystal was amazing to work with. I heard many horror stories about coordinators not responding to brides but Crystal was the opposite. She was so prompt to respond to all emails, even though sometimes I would send her multiple, and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Even the wedding day was great! Everything was so smooth! I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator! Thank you so much, Crystal, you were the key to making our wedding day a success!!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Alex · Married on 09/21/2013

This was the first venue we looked at and we loved it right away. It is absolutely gorgeous in its own right so not much decorating is needed for the ceremony. Crystal was our wedding coordinator and now I would consider a great friend! She was so good to me, my fiance and family throughout the entire process. She was so wonderful to work with and held my hand through the whole process. She made everything I wanted to happen, happen. THe convenience of the venue was great - the concert stage for the ceremony, gazebo right next to it for cocktail hour, and champagne ballroom next to that for indoor reception (although they have other options for all 3). We got married September 21 and the weather was beautiful, not too hot and everything was blooming. I wouldn't have changed a thing about this venue. And Crystal is the BEST!!!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Rosalva · Married on 03/24/2013

Abby was great made sure I didn't worry the day off had me super relax. I wasn't the easiest bride to deal with only because half the time I wasn't sure what I was doing but she was always there to help me. The reception setup was beautiful.. Thank you so much

Sent on 03/25/2013