Willow's World Photo Reviews

Willow's World Photo 5
Willow's World Photo 6
Willow's World Photo 7

Rochelle · Married on 10/17/2015

Willow is now apart of our family and a good friend, as a previous bride, please trust me when I say " If you want someone to care about your big day as much as you do......go with Willow"!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Craig · Married on 10/09/2015

What do you want from a wedding photographer? For us, it was reassurance that it would be one less thing to worry about, and with Willow's World Photo, it was just that. We wanted wall to wall coverage of our event, and we got that. We wanted the photographer to be unintrusive, and we got that. (How many times at a wedding do you feel like the event is being run by the photographer?) And we wanted great shots in a dimly lit "romantic" environment without flashes in the face of everyone, and we got that.

Yep, we would definitely hope she is available to cover our next event...ummm...maybe I should not have given her such high marks!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Charlotte · Married on 10/09/2015

Willow did an amazing job photographing our wedding celebration. My wife and I had already gotten legally married several months before, but we wanted to have a celebration with all our loved ones. She instinctively got all of the shots we wanted with little to no direction! Thanks, Willow!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Willow photographed my wedding two weeks ago, and I highly recommend her to anyone!
    She was on time and ready to get straight to capturing photos as soon as she arrived. We gave her a list of moments/images we knew we wanted pictures of, and she made sure to include all of those, as well as many other incredible shots before and during our wedding. Not only is she a sweet person that everyone enjoyed having around, but the pictures she took turned out absolutely amazing. We couldn't have asked for any better!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Hagar's · Married on 09/24/2015

Willow's World took photos for our nonprofit's annual fundraiser this September and did a FABULOUS job! Our event is hard to photograph-- Other talented photographers have tried in the past and some have struggled with our poor (for photographs) lighting, crowds and movement. But Willow was able to capture every important moment beautifully! Her pictures are fun and creative. One of our favorite things about her photography was the diversity of the shots-- They range from emotional close-ups to scenery to fun, dancing group shots. In addition to the beautiful pictures, Willow herself was a joy to work with. She is so kind and so accommodating. We were so lucky to have Willow!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Lily · Married on 09/12/2015

Willow is a top-notch and highly skilled photographer. We have used her services on multiple occasions for fundraising events (she is also very mission oriented and socially conscientious!). Each time, she is personable, professional and highly adept at capturing the essence of the event-- the little moments, the hugs, the laughs, the tears, without being intrusive. We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Megan · Married on 04/01/2015

While looking for photographers for my destination wedding in New Orleans, I ran into some issues. See, Every. Single. Photographer. had that unnatural my-hand-is-placed-awkwardly-on-your-shoulder deal, ala Sears and Roebuck. It was disheartening to say the least. Then I found Willow. Willow is a true artist, and her approach to wedding photography is unique and genius. Don't expect a 4 hour session -- Willow will be with you from start to finish, ensuring that these special moments are documented. Naturally. Sans awkward arms. All that aside would have made her the best, what I DIDN'T expect was how truly warm, wacky and hilarious she is in person! Every single guest at my wedding became fast friends with her, and she and her work became the greatest investment I made for my wedding (outside the groom, of course. Ahem.) Follow her work on Facebook and see just how versatile and intuitive she is.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Cate · Married on 12/29/2016

Choosing Willow to photograph my wedding was one of the best choices I made for our wedding day. We wanted fun, candid photos-- no 'our rings stacked on a leaf' pics-- and that's exactly what we got-- everyone looks relaxed and happy. Our ceremony photos are so sweet and they actually helped me remember a lot of the 'snafus' that occurred. Willow was very sweet and patient, even when we insisted on a semi-complicated photo five minutes before we started walking down the aisle; she and her fellow photog (book two!) captured the personality of our partyers perfectly. You will not regret a SINGLE CENT-- book Willow!!! WILLOW FOR THE WIN!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Gwen · Married on 08/29/2015

Willow is very passionate about her photography I love the way she interacts with the guest and stayed in constant communication with the Honoree- Birthday Girl and expertly captured all the fun and festivities. Her pictures are truly worth 1000 words. Her pictures were awesome. She caught everyone at their best most flattering moments. Willow has a gift.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Shontell · Married on 08/29/2015

Willow was an amazing photographer. She was extremely attentive and patient. Willow was open to all ideas without hesitation.

Sent on 09/01/2015