Willow & Wine Reviews

Willow & Wine 6
Willow & Wine 7

Kelsey Miller · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision ever!

I can't say enough amazing things about the Willow and Wine team! We used them for our month of coordinating and they were absolutely amazing. Monica made us feel so at ease and made the whole wedding process so enjoyable. We met with Monica at her office and went through EVERYTHING. She was so organized and had such good ideas and insight into so many things I would have never thought about! Her calm and sweet energy was exactly what I needed! I can't imagine not having them! I will recommend them to all my friends and family - they really are the BEST!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Vanessa · Married on 08/17/2018

I am very happy we hired Monica from Willow & Wine for our wedding day of coordinator needs. She was so helpful and went above and beyond the call of duty. One example is she happily returned some items to our florist after our wedding without hesitation since she knew we were driving back to the Bay Area that day. AND she has so many cute things you can rent for your wedding. It made my candle dreams come true!

I am an event planner in my 9-5 world and she gave me the freedom and flexibility to create my vision and executed them perfectly. Monica was super calm under pressure which is a HUGE plus. I have the same style when I run events and I appreciated it so much on my wedding day.

Thank you again Monica! My wedding day was a dream come true!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2018

Using Willow and Wine was the best decision we made for our wedding. We had snippets of ideas of what we had in mind and they took our small suggestions and turned them into our dream wedding. The girls did an incredible job not only understanding us but executing the entire day. There wasn’t one time where I was worried what was going on or if something was being placed in the correct spot because they were so on it! They also did and INCREDIBLE job with our flowers. I have no direction with flowers so I wasn’t entirely sure what to ask for but what they came up with blew my mind and was more beautiful than I could have imagined. On top of all this they were just a pleasure to work with! So sweet and kind and genuinely interested in making dreams come true. They were there for literally anything and everything!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Janice · Married on 05/05/2018

I had an incredible experience with Willow & Wine! I chose them because of their timeless and natural style. They are so kind and professional, and helped me bring my wedding vision to life (and made it even better) down to every last detail! It was so easy to communicate/contact them and they did an amazing job of helping me stay within my budget. Also, they kept me from completely freaking out the entire time haha! Thank you again, Willow & Wine for helping create the perfect wedding (and rehearsal dinner)!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Willow & Wine 8
    Willow & Wine 9
    Willow & Wine 10
    Willow & Wine 11
    Willow & Wine 12

Megan · Married on 04/14/2018

Willow & Wine did an amazing job with our wedding! Monica took everything that we described to her (even when it was a little vague) and made it a reality. They were very accommodating with our work schedules in getting together to plan, and even came up to DTLA to walk through the flower market with us to figure out exactly what we wanted. Their month of coordination made everything much less stressful with getting all the final details from our vendors, and they ensured that everything went smoothly without us even knowing what was going on behind the scenes on our wedding day. I could not more highly recommend Willow and Wine! They're the best :)

Sent on 10/07/2018

Mary Catherine · Married on 03/24/2018

I can’t say enough good things about our experience with Maxine of Willow and Wine. She carried our day with such grace and made sure we were fully prepped with what we needed—vendor timeline, extensive wedding day timeline, and contact sheet for everyone wedding-related. Additionally, Maxine was wildly considerate with our budget and acted as my eyes and ears during the month before our wedding. Couldn’t have done it without her! I’d trust her and her team one hundred times over. Don’t hesitate to book!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2018

BEST EVENT PLANNING COMPANY EVER!!!! Oh my goodness.. Where to even begin!?! Willow & Wine made planning my big day soooo simple!! Not only did they take away any stress I may have had regarding timelines, budgets, and logistics; they made my wedding day absolutely unforgettable and TO DIE FOR beautiful!!!

From the months of PRICELESS advice given to me leading up to the big day, all the way to walking down the aisle-- they never left my side. Coming from knowing nothinggg about venues, and florals-- I was over the moon to have a team like them in my back pocket. Monica, you are MAGIC when it comes to this stuff and you are born for it. Thank you for everything! Maxi, Beth, and Mikaela (and more)-- thank you for adding in all of your small or large touches whether that was helping plan florals, setting up on the big day at the venue, or blogging post marriage!!! Every individual effort made the BIGGEST difference and I felt so loved!!!!! You all have a real talent, and I will forever treasure my day on the ship marrying the love of my life!!

Any future brides/companies/party lovers: If you are in need of gorgeous floral arrangements, personalized invitations, planning advice, OR day of help- W&W is your go-to! They are simply unmatched to anyone in the industry in Orange County/Los Angeles. They made my day playful and timeless with a modernistic twist (loved my water colored table cards & all glass seating chart!!!!) and they will find a way to provide exactly what YOU are looking for.

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Willow & Wine 20
    Willow & Wine 21
    Willow & Wine 22

Joan · event on 12/14/2017

Willow & Wine is the dream. They are a full-service event planning company that offers a number of capabilities to their clients. With their positive, "can-do" attitude, they are able to transform even the most uninspired spaces into the definition of beauty. Everything they touch only becomes better, a stunning work of art. We hired them to help us host a series of salon dinners across the country, and time and again, the Willow & Wine team proved to be flexible, resourceful, and professional with humble, customer service oriented support. They helped cover everything from venue/catering management to calligraphy and signage to tablescape design. Without a doubt, I would hire them again. I'm trying to create projects just so I can hire them again! Thanks for everything, Willow & Wine!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Alexandra · event on 12/12/2017

I received so many compliments on the florals that the ladies at Willow & Wine provided for our annual gala. In addition, they ran the check-in table. Maxine was very responsive throughout the entire planning process.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Kaitlyn · event on 12/03/2017

Willow & Wine was amazing to work with and Maxine was a dream!

Willow & Wine created beautiful nametags for us with handwritten calligraphy for an event for our top supporters. Not only was the final product elegant and exaclty what we were looking for, Maxine was also extremely responsive making updates to our guest list up to hours before the event. Also knowing that we are a non-profit they were about to work with us on budget which is something we're so appreciative of!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Mary · event on 11/29/2017

The team at Willow & Wine are amazing!

I was looking for something extra special for a holiday cocktail party, and Maxine made beautiful custom arrangements to meet my exact needs and expectations. All I had to do was send a picture of a wreath that had caught my eye, and Maxine pulled together the rest.

When my needs changed a few days before the event, she was able to quickly update my order and make sure that I had exactly the right amount of floral arrangements. She arrived right on time to the venue, and quickly help me unpack the arrangements.

Thank you for making my holiday party special, Max!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Kate · Married on 11/18/2017

Maxine and Willow & Wine were flawless, straightforward, nimble and incredibly easy to work with. Received many compliments on our flowers and they were great at adjusting for price and when the vases for our arrangements broke (not their fault!) they replaced them with even more beautiful ones. Great job all around.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2017

Monica was amazing. She made sure everything was perfect

Willow & Wine 23
    Willow & Wine 24
    Willow & Wine 25

Katherine · Married on 08/19/2017

Maxine and Willow & Wine were amazingly easy to work with and delivered flawless results. Maxine was so warm, straightforward, and accommodating, I immediately knew I was in good hands. I came to her with some vague ideas about what I wanted for florals, and the end result was completely perfect: exactly what I wanted, and more beautiful than I'd imagined. I cannot recommend highly enough!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Abby · Married on 07/29/2017

I had no idea where to start when it came to thinking about decorations and flowers. I knew I wanted something simple but that was about it. The ladies at Willow & Wine (Monica was my point person) blew me out of the water with their creative ideas as well as their desire to make the reception as “me” as possible. I started by sending Monica pictures of some things I liked and she crafted those ideas into beautiful bouquets, wall hangings and lettering. The ladies were super helpful answering questions and responding promptly to my emails. They even allowed me to add several lettering projects last minute!! The day of the wedding everything went exactly as planned. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day because of these super talented and professional ladies!! — Abby Wilts, New York

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Willow & Wine 26
    Willow & Wine 27
    Willow & Wine 28
    Willow & Wine 29
    Willow & Wine 30
    Willow & Wine 31

Katherine · Married on 07/15/2017

Monica is amazing. When we had to fire our horrible coordinator two months before our wedding (nightmare), Monica and the ladies of Willow and Wine swooped in to save us. Monica is a wonderfully patient listener, consultant, and emotional cheerleader. She helped us realize our vision, talked us through hours of planning, and always said “yes!” to helping us with any request, big or small. Her can-do spirit and resourcefulness were so very much appreciated as we were scrambling to get to finish. And when it came to the day-of — wow. Monica and Beth made everything perfect, beyond even our imagination. We were able to just enjoy the moment and not worry about a thing. We are so, so thankful to them!

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

The ladies at Willow & Wine knew exactly how to take my ideas and transform them into the most beautiful floral arrangements at my wedding. The colors, the vibe, the textures, and everything in between was perfect. Every step of the way they were professional and responsive. Don’t think twice about booking them for your wedding or event! They do a superb job!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Alexandra · Married on 06/04/2017

I planned my wedding in 5 months and made about 3984 changes to what I wanted during that time-frame. The ladies at Willow & Wine not only stayed on top of everything I threw their way, but went above and beyond what I expected. The lettering, floral arrangements, and floral installments they created for my wedding day turned out AMAZING! I also hired them for my day of coordination and I felt so at ease knowing they were my go-to people on my wedding day. Due to weather, we had to switch to a rain plan at the last minute and the W&W ladies handled everything perfectly. I would 10/10/10/10 recommend them!

Megan · event on 05/06/2017

Maxine at Willow and Wine was an answer to prayer. We forgot to order flowers for our event, and she took care of it with a simple request. All I said was how big I wanted the arrangements to be, and by the next morning, we had two massive and gorgeous arrangements for a Commencement Ceremony in Union Square Manhattan. I highly recommend Willow and Wine for your floral needs (and they do so many other things so well).

Sent on 12/20/2017

Jenny · Married on 10/21/2016

“I met Monica from Willow & Wine and immediately knew I wanted her help in planning my wedding! She has such a passion for what she does, it's contagious. I reached out to her for help designing my seating chart. We met for coffee and she had so many wonderful ideas and suggestions! She pulled colors from my invitations and incorporated water colors and beautiful calligraphy. It took a simple detail and made it into a beautiful display for my guests. These ladies know what they're doing and offer all the services you need to plan a wedding! Look no further than Willow & Wine for all your wedding planning needs." -- Jenny Basquez, California

Brenna · Married on 06/18/2016

Wedding planning can be crazy and stressful and every little thing can seem up in the air. As I planned my wedding, the one aspect I didn’t worry about at all was the flowers! I had complete trust in the ladies at Willow & Wine! Everything they touch turns to beautiful bouquets, garlands, and flower crowns. They listened closely to what I wanted and worked from across the country to order the perfect flowers for the big day! Our flowers were better than I imagined and more beautiful than anything I had ever pinned. I would recommend them to anyone with full confidence that they would create yet another beautiful event! — Brenna Skattebo, Colorado

Willow & Wine 32
    Willow & Wine 33
    Willow & Wine 34
    Willow & Wine 35
    Willow & Wine 36
    Willow & Wine 37
    Willow & Wine 38

Ella Jane · Married on 02/13/2016

“I can only describe my experience with the gals at W&W in one way: above and beyond!! They took my vision for the day and executed it in a way that completely exceeded my expectations. They worked tirelessly and selflessly and defied all obstacles to make the florals at my wedding absolutely stunning. They are a talented group of women who truly care about their clients and will stop at nothing to make your event meet your vision. Their attention to detail, eye for beauty, and creativity set them apart from the rest. Their work is absolutely beautiful and so is their attitude and vision for their company!”
    — Ella Jane Dantzler, Georgia

Willow & Wine 39
    Willow & Wine 40

Jillian · Married on 06/06/2015

“I adore the ladies of Willow & Wine - their expertise, warm hearts, talent and creativity made for the most special day of our lives. Maxine and Monica brought my dreams to life by paying close attention to the things that I cared about. They are organized, mindful, detail oriented, and will go above and beyond your expectations. There will be absolutely no regrets working alongside these talented ladies!” — Jillian van Orden, California

Storme · Married on 11/19/2017

Loved getting to work with Monica. She captured what I wanted perfectly!

Sent on 12/14/2017