Willow Vale Events Reviews

Willow Vale Events 6
Willow Vale Events 7

Mike Tooley · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful Willow Vale!

Loved everything about our experience! The setting was simple, yet beautiful. The costs were below what we would have paid for any comparable venue. Most importantly, Lori and her team provided top-notch service to provide our family with a wonderful day. They were responsive, thoughtful, and stress-relieving both in the weeks leading up to the event and on the wedding day itself. Two thumbs way up!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Drake

Drake · Married on 06/22/2019

Stress Free and Flexible Wedding Day

Lori and Stuart were invaluable resources during our stay in Hillside. Their expertise, flexibility and patience allowed us to get through some last minute hurdles with ease. They were both very responsive during the whole journey leading up to the wedding and on the day of. So glad that we decided to have our wedding at Willow Vale. It turned out absolutely beautiful and everyone said it was the most beautiful wedding they had been to.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Willow Vale Events 8
    Willow Vale Events 9
    Willow Vale Events 10

Lindy · Married on 09/08/2018

I could not have been more impressed with Lori and her team at Willow Vale. She was always very responsive and flexible. She let me have my dream wedding out there and did everything possible to make sure I was happy. Lori worked very well with my family who was helping as well! She let us deliver flowers to our house and even put them in water for us so they wouldn’t die! Like above and beyond!! So amazing. And so so many people were so surprised I found the venue because they hadn’t ever seen anything so beautiful. Willow Vale really is whatever you make it into - a blank slate really because there are so many options.

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Willow Vale Events 11
    Willow Vale Events 12
    Willow Vale Events 13
    Willow Vale Events 14

C · Married on 07/07/2018

Such a beautiful venue and Lori and her staff were SO professional and accommodating! We were so lucky to get to have our special day at such a beautiful location.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Pam · Married on 05/26/2018

Lori is wonderful and her help is invaluable! She was there for us from the beginning and helped with every little thing. We had the most fun and I owe it to Lori and her caterers. Thank you can't be said enough!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Willow Vale Events 15
    Willow Vale Events 16
    Willow Vale Events 17
    Willow Vale Events 18

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

This venue and the staff are amazing! They met with us several times, making sure that they knew exactly what we wanted. While we were decorating, during the rehearsal, and on the day of the event, they were always there to answer questions and give much-needed advice. I highly recommend Willow Vale and would book it again. I would recommend that anyone who books the venue for a wedding also books the main cabin, so the bride has separate space to get ready!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Brett · Married on 05/05/2018

Thank you! Short family and all the staff at Willow Vale are top notch , very accommodating and helpful! They went above and beyond to make sure that all our needs were met. Their Helpfulness made Brett and Brittany’s wedding spectacular! Willow Vail is a beautiful venue for any event. Thank you !!!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Willow Vale Events 23
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Flynn · Married on 06/01/2019

Flynn June 1, 2019

An amazing experience working with Lori and Willow Vale Events. Always responded as quick as she could (given the weather and us being out of state). Answered all our questions, very flexible with us wanting to view the venue multiple times, and worked with us when we had to move our wedding up due to my husband deploying. Once we had finished decorating and after our cookie cake arrived Lori and her team finished the last minute touches and added to our gift table and dessert table and made it all perfect. 11/10 service

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Willow Vale Events 32
    Willow Vale Events 33

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

3.5

We had a wonderful experience overall at Willow Vale Events. Lori is absolutely amazing and was super flexible to make sure our day went as stress-free as possible! She let us visit the venue a few times before too and I never felt rushed or like it was a hassle. Also, from speaking with a lot of other people prior to booking at Willow Vale, I can honestly say she both Lori and her husband are genuine and caring which was refreshing! This venue you do basically have to bring everything in (apart from glassware, tables and chairs) which I knew going into it but is a bit of work to coordinate as wedding planning progresses.

The hall is super cute and a blank page really for decorating. The outside area under the willows really is breathtaking. The thing I liked about this venue is you could dress it up or down to whatever your taste is.

**There are some great vendors in the area (Kalamata Pit for catering, Settings Event Rental for any other rentals). We did not end up being able to use any of the flowers from Salty Pine Floral. The vendor was super friendly and responsive throughout, but the flowers were extremely off from what was requested and we had a family member re-do my bouquet last minute.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Willow Vale Events 34

Brianna · Married on 04/28/2018

3.5

Choosing Willow Vale for our wedding and reception was the best decision we made (aside from getting married that is). Lori and her team made our day so magical! Our guests were so impressed with the gorgeous location, and it offered the wedding I had always dreamed of; natural, intimate and beautiful. Lori's flexibility with food, decorations and outside vendors made our wedding feel so custom and ours. She was easy to work with, and there was so much included with the price! Everything was so central, and being able to stay onsite for the whole weekend was amazing! (and a total steal!!)
    There is NOTHING I would change about our experience; my wedding was a dream from start to finish.

Sent on 05/24/2018