Willow Tree Films Reviews

59 | Watertown, MA

59 Reviews for Willow Tree Films

• Julie

Julie · Married on 12/30/2012

Dang if you don't book Willow Tree Films to shoot your wedding ya'll are crazy! We couldn't have asked for a more stellar cinematography team. We (just like everybody else) had trouble finding room in the budget for professional wedding videography but WOW are we glad we went for it! Greg & Olivia captured the life, love and joy that defined our wedding day in an incomparable way!

Communication with them before, during, and after the wedding was a complete breeze. They are so friendly and easy to talk to and will get back to you very quickly. Their presence did not at all diminish the authenticity of the actual event -- they felt like friends attending our wedding! They arrived early, had extremely creative ideas for unique shots, captured everything we wanted and MORE and we absolutely adored working with them!

The detailed care and artistry that went into the editing and creation of our beautiful wedding film still blows me away! Our film tells a story and portrays the energy, emotion, and aesthetics of our wedding. It has made perfect strangers cry and will be treasured by my family and me for generations!

Overall, the folks at Willow Tree Films are creative, reliable, and seem to capture each wedding in an approach that is customized to the couple! They make you feel extremely comfortable in front of a camera and have a way of finding everyone's "good side." I guarantee that the final film will be a work of art! On top of that, their pricing packages are an unbelievable value and the have a super quick turn-around time!

I really couldn't recommend Willow Tree Films enough - so go ahead and book them!! You won't regret it ;)

ALSO, Check out our beautiful wedding film here!! http://vimeo.com/60302129

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 11/10/2012

We found Greg from Willow Tree Films through one of our Facebook friend's postings 2 weeks before our wedding and boy am I glad we did! From the beginning Greg was nothing but professional and flexible. I debated about getting a video because they are usually so expensive but Greg put the dream within reach and I can't say enough how glad I am that he did. Our wedding video is nothing short of fantastic, I think I have watched it everyday since Greg emailed it to me! So if you are on the fence about a wedding video, DO IT, and call Willow Tree Films!!!

Sent on 01/21/2013

G · Married on 10/20/2012

We are so thankful that we decided to add Greg's services to our wedding day. His product is absolutely gorgeous. Greg was able to capture the little moments that made our wedding day so special! You get such a great value. Now we can experience the true joy of that day whenever we want. Greg is a pleasure to work with, sweet and professional at every step of the process. I would recommend Willow Tree Films to anyone that needs an excellent videographer!

Sent on 02/10/2013

Like many brides I was on the fence about a videographer. I wasn't sure if it would fit into our budget and didn't know if it was worth it, I mean how many times are you going to watch a video? About a month or 2 before our wedding my photographer recommended Willow Tree Films to me, still unsure I checked them out and was sold! They have different packages at different price ranges, their videos are beyond AMAZING, and they are so easy to work with. Absolutely no stress! When our highlight film was finished I couldn't believe the work that went into it. I was in tears as it brought me back to the most amazing day of my life. As for my question to how many times would I actually watch the video? Well, I've been married for 4 months now and still watch the video about 2-3 times a week, and I look forward to sharing it with our children someday. I HIGHLY recommend them to any bride.

If your still unsure please watch my video, I think it may change your mind =)

Sent on 01/21/2013

T · Married on 08/18/2012

Honestly, videography wasn't a first choice in our budget, but it was the best thing we paid for. Our video is so awesome, I've watched it a million times, family and friends who couldn't be there were able to watch it and share the moment, and with video, you actually feel the day all over again! On top of that, Greg is probably the nicest person ever. He went above and beyond the day before, the day of, and even afterwards. From A-Z it was so easy to work with him. I will hire Willow Tree Films for all of our future "big moments"! So creative, wonderful quality, and the absolute best results. I couldn't be happier. This was the best thing we could've done for our wedding: hiring Willow Tree Films!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Laura · Married on 08/04/2012

Although we were initially hesitant about procuring videography services for our wedding, we simply couldn't imagine our special day without the wonderful video from Willow Tree Films! It captures not only the events of the day, but also the emotions and the storyline perfectly, and will forever be our favorite way to relive our wedding day memories. Greg was very discreet and unobstrusive throughout the day, contributing to a smooth and stress free experience. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/04/2013

Greg and Olivia were absolutely wonderful to work with. They will go out of their way to make sure you day is captured in a way that is memorable for all!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2012

Willow Tree films helped capture our wedding day in such a beautiful way that we will never forget. The creativity that Greg (owner) has is truly remarkable. He captured the moments of our day that are truly breath taking and in such a memorable way. Not only did he capture the day, but he also helped make the day flow wonderfully and went out of his way to make sure every detail was in place.

Sent on 01/01/2013

We absolutely loved our wedding video. I can't even count how many times we were able to re-live our wonderful wedding thanks to Greg. He captured all of the overwhelming excitement and emotion of our entire day. He is professional, creative, fresh and blended with all of our family and friends.

Sent on 01/07/2013