Willow Tree Bakery Reviews

9 Reviews for Willow Tree Bakery

1 User photo

Willow Tree Bakery 1

Skye · Married on 04/02/2017

Tina has put up with my wedding crazy self with amazing grace! She has responded to my frantic messages, met with me to go over details, and just overall been wonderful. Her prices were exceptionally fair and it has just been lovely, not to mention my cake (on custom cake stands I provided) is going to taste incredible! I cannot wait to dig in!

Sent on 03/24/2017

ALL Booked For Our Wedding IN November Tina was awesome a s samples yummy

Sent on 09/01/2015

Tina made a great 2-tier carrot cake for our wedding. I sent her a photo of another cake I liked and she helped recreate it for us and it was delicious and beautiful. She was very responsive. Everyone told us our cake was delicious !

Sent on 12/11/2015

Hannah · Married on 08/17/2014

Tina is AMAZING! I came to her with an idea of exactly what I wanted and she made it happen. I had a three tiered cake with an additional sheet cake. I was only able to get one bite but everyone was telling me how delicious it was. When I had meetings with Tina she felt more like a friend that someone I was just hiring. It was great to be able to vent about wedding stress to someone who knows about it and actually cares! Prices are VERY affordable and cake is delicious! Would definitely use her for future cakes!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Rosa · Married on 08/24/2017

3.5

Tina is an amazing baker. She cakes are delicious and have the homemade taste. Her beer cake is the best, recommend her 100%. Tina works with you and your budget, which I greatly appreciated. Thank you Tina

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Willow Tree Bakery 2

Cassandra · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful and delicious

Great cake! Looks and taste, thank you!

Sent on 05/16/2019

We worked with Willow Tree Bakery for our wedding in Sonoma, CA in June and we were very happy with their services. They were flexible in meeting with us as we live in Phoenix, AZ and only visited twice before our wedding, and they were awesome in bring out visions to life. I commissioned them to make a wedding cake and a groom's cake and they nailed both of the designs that I showed them. We also had four different flavors, all of which were delicious. Willow Tree did a great job with our wedding and they were very easy to work with, we would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 09/14/2015
  • Deanna

Deanna · Getting married on 10/12/2019

No show/No call For Cake Tasting

We made an appointment with this baker weeks in advance for a cake tasting. Three of us arrived and waited for her at a coffee shop, but she never arrived. When we called her, she had completely forgotten about our appointment and was unable to meet us . We were truly disappointed as we were ready to hire her on the spot based on her recommendations, but we cannot reschedule our tasting due to the that my fiance is a pilot and was only in town for the weekend. We were very disappointed that she wasted our time -- but even more disappointed that she didn't bother to make any apologies to us after the fact. She didn't reach out to us the following day or anytime after that to make other arrangements. Unfortunately, we will be looking for another baker who values our time as much as we value theirs. This "no show, no call" was totally unacceptable.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Willow Tree Bakery's reply:

I completely was devastated at my mistake! I can't believe I made the horrible mistake of putting your appointment on the wrong day. It was a 1st for me! Due to my mis-scheduling, I would like to offer you a cake.. I know it's not going to fix the fact that you felt like I wasted you and your family's time! But it's seriously the least I can do. Again, I'm so so sorry.