Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor Reviews

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 5
Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 6
Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 7

Brooke · Married on 08/26/2016

I knew that I wanted the highlight of our elopement to be the bouquet and floral crown. Patti exceeded my expectations and was the most responsive of all the florists I contacted in the Big Sur area. I'm so glad I found her, she is a gem and brought my exact inspiration to life--except even better. She was so nice and kept in contact with me throughout the entire process, she even delivered my flowers to the hotel on the day of our wedding. She's easily one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 09/06/2016

c · Married on 07/10/2016

Patti has a true gift and talent for what she does. She will work with you to create the right floral arrangement for your special event. Patti created an elegant and beautiful bouquet for my wedding. She was able to take ideas, concepts and images to build a one-of-a-kind cascading bouquet of orchids. She has create beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and boutonnieres for my groomsmen. She was a pleasure to work with and I feel grateful for having met her.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. What I love most about my work is meeting wonderful people like yourself. I am the one who is honored to have your trust and appreciate that you allowed me to be a part of such a special and beautiful wedding day!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

Patti is truly gifted and an absolute pleasure with whom to work. In terms of responsiveness, Patti promptly contacted us the same day of our initial inquiry. She was consistently responsive throughout the planning process, which was a relief in planning our wedding! Every email sent was responded to within a twenty-four hour period. We had contacted several other flower vendors before coming across Willow and Plum; none of them responded as quickly as Patti.

As we were planning a wedding from a distance, Patti took the time to review pictures I had sent her in order to better visualize our wedding vision. She additionally arranged a phone interview in which we jointly reviewed pictures and further discussed plans, which further demonstrates her initiative and commitment to collaboration. On the day of the wedding, she arrived in ample time to deliver the bouquets and boutonniere; we never had to worry. Our reception decor was breathtaking - Patti's vision was truly incredible and far surpassed anything we could have envisioned. Our guests could not stop gushing over the gorgeous flowers and candles! Thank you, Patti for making our dream come true!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Julia · Married on 06/21/2016

Patti is amazing! She was the most responsive florist I reached out to while searching for someone for my wedding. I am in San Diego so had to do everything remote. I sent her some ideas, we talked about my vision both on the phone and through multiple emails throughout the process. She made sure she had every detail nailed down -- and when she showed up w/ my flowers - WOW. Exceeded my expectations, LOVED my bouquet, loved my centerpieces, she even had custom wood boxes w/ succulents that I could take home and have forever, and also made a flower garland for my dog! AMAZING.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/18/2016

Working with Patti was an absolute DREAM! I had searched high and low for a florist for my June wedding in Pacific Grove and I am so happy I found her. She was so attentive, helpful and honest about everything. We used succulents, peach garden roses and a mixture of other beautiful blooms. They were fresh, fragrant and completely perfect. I had her do my bouquet, my 5 bridesmaids, the boutonnieres for the groom/groomsmen/ring-bearer, corsages for the mothers, flowers to line the aisle and small centerpieces for the reception. She also gave me a small "toss" bouquet that we gave away during an anniversary dance. She came in the morning to drop off flowers for my hair and came back in the afternoon to help the set-up crew make my dreams come true. She then came back after the reception to get her vases so I would't have to worry about them. She is so easy to talk to, really listens to what the bride wants and can do any style! I would 100% recommend Willow & Plum to anyone in the Monterey / Big Sur / Santa Cruz area. She is the epitome of fantastic and was such a dream to work with. I'm going to have to come up with an excuse to work with her again. You just don't find service like hers anymore everywhere.

Sent on 06/27/2016
  • shantel

shantel · Married on 04/23/2016

I could never have had such an amazing wedding without my florist, Patti. I was having a destination wedding in Carmel, and Patti took my ideas and turned them into a romantic dream that I could never have imagined possible. From the trees that she set up to have brought in doors to our reception area, to the hanging wreath chandeliers, the table garlands of green and white that draped our wooden tables, the fairy lights and candelabras, Patti went over the top with every idea I presented to her. She was my lifesaver the entire year leading up to my wedding. She was there 110% of the time, whether it be through email, text message, phone call, or even responding to the posts I was sending to her on pinterest. She realized my vision from our first meeting and left me and every guest at our wedding, at a loss for words when we finally saw her beautiful work the night of our wedding. We will never forget all of her hard work and are so thankful we found her on wedding wire.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Shantel. I loved being your floral designer and was thrilled to bring your beautiful vision to life. You were so kind, thoughtful and an absolute pleasure to work with. I wish you all of the best.

Corrie · Married on 02/27/2016

Patty did the flowers and decor for my wedding at Gardener Ranch, and I could not be happier with how they turned out. Everything was just beautiful and looked even better than I had imagined it would. Patty was easy to work with and created the look I had envisioned, within our budget. My husband and I love succulents, so that was a major feature of the pieces she did for us. And now we have a beautiful succulent garden in our backyard to remind us of our special day! Patty personally delivered and set up the flowers and wanted to make sure that we were happy with them. Her work, professionalism, and personal touch are why I would recommend Willow & Plum to anyone.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Patti created the most beautiful flower arrangements that I have EVER seen for my wedding. I was completely blown away by how amazing the flowers looked! The bouquets were absolutely perfect,and the centerpieces, aisle flowers, and altar flowers were extraordinary. We received so many compliments from guests about the flowers. I could not be happier. Thank you so much, Patti!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you so much for such a warm and thoughtful review!. It is always an honor to be asked to provide flowers for such a special day and I am so happy that you loved them!

Diana · Married on 09/26/2015

Patty was amazing to work with! My husband and I were not very familiar with the specific names and types of flowers, but she was able to understand exactly what we were envisioning from just a few conversations. She went above and beyond to make sure that all of the flowers for our special day turned out just right. I would definitely recommend Willow and Plum to a friend!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

I loved working with you Diana! I enjoyed being a part of such a fun wedding celebration. Your vision inspired me from the beginning.

Barbara · Married on 09/19/2015

Patti and her team did a truly amazing job with our wedding! At first when planning the wedding my husband and I thought we would do something as simple as possible for our flowers but Patti completely enhanced our ideas about flowers, center piece arrangements and overall look and feel of the wedding. We had our ceremony on the beach in Monterey with a reception that followed at The Old Whaling station (garden type venue).

Patti was with us throughout the whole wedding planning process. When we had a question Patti was thorough and quick in response.

I would recommend Willow and Plum event and floral design for any couple!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

It was great being able to be the florist for your wedding Barbara! I loved the whole beach look and the laid back and fun feeling that you wanted for your day. I thought that the added touches you brought to the venue helped to enhance everything that we did for you. Thank you for such a kind review.

Aiko · Married on 08/10/2015

I had a destination wedding at the Perry House in Monterey planning everything from Japan. Patti was so wonderful to work with and she made my job so much easier. She was very quick to respond to my emails, super kind, nice and professional throughout. Above all, she captured everything I wanted with the flower decorations from my emails and realized my dream wedding perfectly on the day of. Because the wedding had to be planned without any professional planner, I was very anxious about everything and honestly was very stressed out but Patti was the one who made me feel that everything's going to be fine and beautiful. And I must say, her taste in floral designs is exquisite!! Beautiful flowers and stylish designs. Everyone loved her floral decorations. The bouquets, the arbor, the centerpieces...they were all breathtaking. We highly recommend her to do floral design for any theme of wedding. She will make it happen!!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Aiko, Thank you for letting Willow & Plum be a part of your special day! Your flower colors were so happy and pretty. I was so excited to bring them to you and thrilled that you loved them!

Melissa · Married on 07/25/2015

Patti was absolutely wonderful! She worked with my mother-in-law and I to find the perfect floral accent for our event. She provided wonderful suggestion, which made me feel as though she really listened to what the vision that I had. The end result was arrangements that were timeless yet elicited the essence of Italy. They were perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you Melissa for having such a beautiful wedding in Italy. Recreating your happy memories from there was fun for me and I appreciate that you gave me the opportunity. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your celebration!
  • I

Ivana · Married on 05/11/2015

Patti Freestone with Willow and Plum was an absolute dream to work with! The flower arrangements were fantastic - I have never seen so many beautiful flowers in one place. The Ceremony Pieces were the perfect fit for the venue and my style - very soft and romantic and I especially loved the curly willow. The reception florals were really like a garden - stretched beautifully across the table and all arranged in the perfect vases - charming, soft and once again the perfect fit for our taste and venue. Patti was a real professional, great to work with, always flexible, great attention to detail and very creative and fast to respond to any questions or queries. Certainly would recommend her to all the brides out there.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/09/2015

Patti was amazing. I had a very specific vision for my flowers and she executed it perfectly. She really listened to me and was so easy to work with. I got so many compliments on how beautiful our arrangements were. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were a gorgeous mix of succulents and flowers. I highly recommend working with Patti. You can rest assured that you are in excellent hands!!!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2015

Willow & Plum did an amazing job with the flowers for my elopement! I was so impressed with Patti's willingness to take us on as a last minute client. She listed to all of my ideas, gave me excellent advice and suggestions and went out of her way to get a particular flower that I really wanted for my bouquet. She even arranged delivery to help make things easier for us on our special day. Planning an elopement 3000 miles away was difficult but she made things a breeze! I would recommend her time and time again!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Rella · Married on 11/01/2014

Patti is completely amazing! Her ideas and experience are priceless! I can't explain how wonderful she is to work with and her beautiful floral designs were perfect for our day! We highly recommend her! Can't possibly express it enough!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Jenn · Married on 10/18/2014

Patti is absolutely AMAZING! Since I don't know much about flowers, I trusted her 100% and was not disappointed. She was very responsive to all of my emails/questions and my ideas. My venue coordinator even thought she was my wedding coordinator at one point because of her attention to detail and eagerness to help. If anyone needs flowers in the Monterey area, definitely reach out to Patti!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Aliza · Married on 07/19/2014

Willow and Plum, was such a wonderful florist to work with for our Wedding. Patti, was very responsive and helpful with creative feedback. Her work was so lovely and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend this floral service to any bride!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2018

Could not have asked for more!!

Patti’s work was truly beautiful. My goal with my wedding to hire vendors I believed would an amazing job without me having to be super involved with details. I gave Patti an idea and a few pictures of what I liked, met with her once, picked a few decor items from her place and brought in a random hodgepodge of my own stuff..and somehow she transformed all that into a cohesive, gorgeous event that was better than anything I could come up with!
    Patti was wonderful to work with, and I’m so glad I chose her.
    I only have a few wedding pictures right now, but you can see the gorgeous bouquet and ceremony set up!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Creative and beautiful work - more than I could've asked for!

Patti was great! I planned my wedding from across the country, so I had very limited opportunities to meet with her in person, but she was very flexible and made time to meet around the holidays while I was in town. She also did an amazing job of taking the relatively vague ideas I had for our flowers and the overall vibe I wanted and turning them into something stunning - the arrangements were more perfect than I could've imagined. I even had a special request from my mother-in-law for her bouquet, which Patti executed perfectly. The day of, it was so easy - she showed up on time, had everything set up beautifully, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was all perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you so much Erin for having us be the florist for your wedding day. It is brides like you that make our job so rewarding and we appreciate that you trusted us to create the flowers for what we know as designers to be one of the most important days of your life. Wishing you much happiness.

Mary Ann · Married on 09/02/2017

Patti is the best. She is not only sweet, thoughtful and honest. She is hugely talented. She worked with my daughter's budget and was professional and delivered. Her floral talents are amazing and the flowers were fresh, natural, organic works of art. She is truly talented. Thanks again Patti.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you Mary Ann for the kind words and review! It was a joy to work with such a beautiful bride and her family!

Kathleen · Married on 04/08/2017

Patti is "top notch"; kind, understanding, and captured the vision immediately.
    She was wonderful to work with, and we were able to enjoy the day, knowing that everything was being taken care of

Sent on 07/07/2017