Willow Planning Reviews

Willow Planning 7
  • Jamye

Jamye Lamborn · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Wedding Planner!!

I cannot say enough good things about Carly and her team! From my first conversation with Carly, I somehow felt like I had known her forever - she made me feel so comfortable.
    She is organized, detail oriented and thinks of everything.
    We had a lot of vendors (including two rented alpacas for cocktail hour!) and she handled everything with ease. Working with Carly leading up to the wedding was great so I was confident that the wedding day was going to run smoothly - and it did! Our day was perfect and we thank Carly and her team for all their hard work and huge part in making it as perfect as it was!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Willow Planning's reply:

Thank you soo much for your kind words, Jamye! You and John were such an amazing couple to work with, and it was our pleasure to help. Wish you all the best!! -Carly

Leah · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful, attentive to every detail!

Carly, and Willow Planning really made our wedding just that much more perfect. The attention to every detail, to making sure we stayed on the same page and on the same page with vendors. Carly handled it like the super planner that she is and I felt Just so grateful to have her plan our wedding!! Her graciousness and sweet “There for you” kindness makes her stand out from all the rest!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Kempa-Heeman · Married on 06/29/2019

Best planners ever!

Willow planning was an absolute dream to work with. I hired Carly as our day of planner but she was so much more than that. Months before the wedding she was in contact making timelines, contacting vendors and simply just checking in on us. She listened to EVERY single detail and every question or concern I had. She made every detail work and it was perfect. She made it a point to be at the rehearsal and make sure everyone was ready for our day. On our wedding day Carly and her assistant orchestrated everything beautifully. I thought I was forgetting things or needed to do something and Carly had already taken care of it. Her attention to detail and the bride and grooms wants is what makes everything work. She even was in contact after the wedding for questions we had and was still so helpful even after her job was done. I was hesitant in hiring a planner but it truly was one of the best decisions that we made. It made our wedding day so relaxed, well put together and simply perfect. Trusting Carly and her team with your wedding day is something that you won’t regret.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Willow Planning 8

Willow Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine, I'm glad you had a great day. It was a joy to help you, and we wish you and Dylan the best!

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Candice was fantastic from the beginning! She quickly came up with a timeline for our wedding day, which was very helpful to us at the bride & groom, as well as our families and bridal party. She assisted at the rehearsal to make sure everything would be smooth on the big day. She was easily accessible by phone or email and was helpful throughout the process. On the wedding day, she was the go-to girl for anything that came up and she definitely made our day run smoothly. This took a lot of pressure off of us so we could enjoy the day, knowing Candice & her assistant had things under control. I would highly recommend Patchwork Planning!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2018

Choosing Patchwork Planning as the day-of-coordinator for my August wedding was the best decision I ever made. Our wedding was on private property two and a half hours away from NYC where we live, and was a complete blank slate venue. Candice helped every step of the way, handled everything from power issues to making sure every detail looked perfect. Before the wedding she was available for any questions from wedding day things to questions about the neighborhood. She visited the property and helped map the whole thing out. She ran the entire day seamlessly, charmed my entire family and made sure I had the stress-free wedding of my dreams. I wish I could hire them to coordinate every day of my life.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Willow Planning's reply:

You and Stefan were SO wonderful to work with. Truly our honor, and pleasure to have made your day so perfect. Wish you both the absolute best! <3

Leah · Married on 05/26/2018

Candice and her team were excellent! Candice was calm, flexible, and organized. Up until the night before the wedding day, we thought it was going to rain on our outdoor wedding and Candice quickly jumped into action! Although we prepared a Plan B for rain, we were not expecting it to be a real possibility. Together, Candice, my now-husband and I worked out a rain plan that was comfortable to us. Luckily, it did not rain during the ceremony, but at some point during the dinner (which was inside), clouds were forming and rain could have ruined all our rented cocktail hour furniture, which was outside. Unbeknownst to me, Candice slipped out during dinner to move all the furniture and electronic equipment under tent to protect it from the rain. Smartly, Candice did not tell me or my husband about the potential crisis until well after the issue was resolved, so we didn't worry about it. Essentially, Candice did magical things like this all day: she kept things under control and running on-time, which allowed us to fully relax and enjoy the day we spent months planning. Thanks to Candice and her team, we were able to do all the things we planned on doing Wedding Day.

Additionally, Candice was very responsive and made herself available to answer any questions we had in the months prior to our wedding, and she made sure our timeline (and website) were reasonable, organized, and well-thought-out. She also worked closely with our vendors to make sure they were on-time and prepared for our big day! We would highly recommend Patchwork Planning!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Claire · Married on 03/31/2018

The only piece of advice we got when we got engaged from recently married couples was to get a day of wedding coordinator and I am so glad we took their advice! Candice checked in with us early on and helped us set a schedule and then she answered many questions along the way. She was also so responsive and solution oriented when we were struggling with our DJ. Our wedding day went so smoothly and we had planned a ton leading up to that day, but Candice and her assistant made sure that we didn't have to worry about the details or leading the guests or the pace of the ceremony the day of. We so loved working with her and would recommend her to other couples, she's awesome!!!

Sent on 04/12/2018
    Willow Planning 9

JeanMarie · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Candice & her team for the day of coordination package and we do not regret it one bit. Candice helped us with everything including constructing a "day of" timeline, contacting vendors and confirming details, and even cuing the people when to walk during our ceremony. She gave us peace of mind the day of our wedding and after all the work that goes into planning a wedding, this is simply priceless for the bride & groom. I thought I would never have any kind of wedding planner but I am so glad we found Patchwork Planning and I can honestly say it was one of our best investments. Thank you Patchwork Planning!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Willow Planning 10

Brett · Married on 11/04/2017

Before Patchwork Planning, my wife and I were stressed out trying to find vendors who were:

A) Accountable
    B) Within our price range
    C) Flexible enough to help achieve the look/feel that we wanted for our wedding

The team at Patchwork Planning (specifically, Candice) was able to pull everything and everyone together to bring us EXACTLY the event that we wanted for our friends and family (and ourselves, of course).

I cannot recommend them highly enough, because when our wedding day finally arrived, we were able to take our foot off the gas pedal and let Patchwork Planning take the wheel. Not to mention: there were curveballs throughout the weekend leading to our wedding (including the day-of!) but Patchwork Planning was able to work swiftly and silently in the background to ensure that my wife and I were only concerned with enjoying our day.

It doesn't matter how many details and contingencies you plan for ahead of time - it is such a wise decision to have an extra set of eyes and ears to make sure everything goes according to plan.

We can't stress the work ethic and attention to detail that Patchwork planning has - hopefully you choose to work with them, too!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Willow Planning 11
    Willow Planning 12
    Willow Planning 13
    Willow Planning 14

Willow Planning's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words! You guys were so great to work with, and I'm so happy you had such an incredible, beautiful wedding day! We wish you the absolute best! - PWP

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

My wedding would have never happened without Candice’s hard work and patience. My husband and I chose a wedding venue quite a distance from our home, and a place where everything had to be brought in. Very quickly after securing the venue, we realized that there would be NO way that we could do this on our own. That is where Candice came in. For a year and a half Candice worked tirelessly with us to ensure that our dream wedding came to life. She connected us with the most amazing “friendors” and we all worked together as a team; meeting multiple times to discuss vision and design plans. The comfort and appreciation I felt knowing that my wedding and vision was in such great hands was indescribable; she had my full trust. Candice was always accessible by phone or email, came with us on our meetings with other vendors, and always knew how to keep me calm (which at times, was not an easy feat). It was an absolute pleasure working with Candice and Patchwork Planning. I would highly recommend Patchwork Planning, because as cliché as it sounds, my wedding day was the best day of my life. Thank you for everything <3

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Willow Planning 15

Willow Planning's reply:

Awh! Thank you SO much Amanda. It was truly our pleasure! Wish you and Josh the best! <3

Tara · Married on 07/15/2017

Candice is amazing! We reached out to her in November because we were looking for a planner with the skills and abilities to help us plan a July wedding in PA. My husband and I live in Austin so we were concerned about our distance from the venue/vendors being an issue. Candice met with us over Skype which ended up being a 2+ hour conversation and at the end of it we knew that her knowledge and guidance would be invaluable during not only the day of the wedding, but the wedding planning process.

What most impressed us most about Candice was her responsiveness and honesty. We sent her hundreds of e-mails over the course of 8 months and she always seemed to respond only moments after hitting "send." This was in addition to the ongoing communication she kept with all of our vendors. Candice gave us straightforward vendor suggestions paired with honest impressions and any experiences she and her couples had had first hand. We never felt pressured to select any vendor in particular and when we did begin reaching out to service providers, we felt like we were well informed, knowledgeable of the average rates for different industries within area, and like we had a respected advocate on our side.

On the day of the wedding, she and her staff showed up early, prepared, and with a plan in place. I didn't realize how precious the gift of time would be. Without Patchwork Planning doing all of the coordination (vendors setting up, dropping off, guest transportation, music, tipping, etc.) my husband, our wedding parties, and our families wouldn't have been able to savor the day and the priceless moments we had with one another. When we look back years from now, those special moments are what we will treasure most of all.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Willow Planning's reply:

It was an absolute joy to help you plan your wedding! You and Ef were so awesome to work with, even from afar. You had such a beautiful wedding day, and it's definitely one that we won't forget either! Thanks for letting us share in your celebration! -Candice

Annie · Married on 05/13/2017

Candice made our wedding happen! We were out-of-towners planning a wedding in PA and needed someone to help recommend vendors as well as coordinate day of. We hired Candice to help plan our wedding (her full package) and little did we know it would be the best move we made! Candice hooked us up with amazing vendors and I think it helped the day of go as smoothly as it did. Candice was always quick to respond to emails (I'm pretty sure she even responded on the day she gave birth to her adorable son!! ) and met us on multiple occasions at the barn to run through details.

During the whole planning & execution process here are a few the things she helped us with that stand out in my mind: made sure our contracts were in order, filled in the blanks with any missing vendors, reminded us of payments due, helped set up a seating chart, created a timeline for day of that she distributed to all the vendors, coordinate deliveries, set up on day of the wedding, distributed final payments & tips, and did tear down.

She is cool calm and collected and had a plan for everything. It was really rainy on our day and she made sure everything was taken care of to accommodate the rain. Her team did an amazing job setting up, kept us on track during the wedding when time seemed to fly by, and generally made sure everything smoothly. The vendors we worked with all had the same thing thing to say... she's the best! She was 8000% worth every single cent and I would love to work her in the future!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Willow Planning's reply:

Annie, I know I've said it before and I'll say it again, but you were a dream bride. Seriously such a joy to work with. I wish you and Mike all the happiness in the world! <3

Breanne · Married on 10/09/2016

Candice was absolutely phenomenal. Throughout the whole planning process she was calm, cool and collected! I received wonderful vendor reccomendations from her and on the day of the wedding she was on top of everything so I didn't have to stress about minor last minute details. Patchwork Planning was invaluable in making my wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Willow Planning's reply:

Hey Breanne! Thank you so much for your kind review! We wish you and James the best! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 08/06/2016

I couldn't be happier to have worked with Candice and her Patchwork Planning team for my wedding. From our first meeting I knew she was going to be just as passionate about the vision for our wedding as I was. I looked into day-of wedding coordination because, knowing my type-A personality, I knew I wanted to be very involved and do the vast majority of planning and details myself. I also knew that I would need someone I could trust to take over on the wedding day itself so that I could actually enjoy all of the work I had put in to organizing the day. Our reception happened on my family's farm so we had far more to organize and bring in to the space than a wedding at an established site. Candice was such a help with finding vendors that would make the space exactly what we needed. All of my questions were answered quickly. Creative ideas were offered. Problems that were encountered throughout the year, month, week, and day were solved. We had the wedding of our dreams. It would never have come together without Candice's excellent skills. I have no reservations about recommending Patchwork Planning to any couple planning any size or type of wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Willow Planning's reply:

We wish you the best Abbey and Trace! You guys are so perfect for each other and have the best families ever. Thanks again for letting us be a part of your special day!

m · Married on 07/16/2016

Candice and her team were amazing! They were organized, on-task and so sweet! They helped make the wedding day seamless and stress-free. Would HIGHLY recommend Patchwork Planning to any bride & groom who want to enjoy their day with their friends and families and not get caught up in all the little details that can so easily pull your attention. Special shout out to Vanessa for going above and beyond multiple times throughout the wedding day! Thanks so much ladies, you were awesome!!! The day would not have been nearly as enjoyable without you!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Willow Planning's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review! It was such a pleasure to be a part of I & T's wedding day! :)

Becky · Married on 06/25/2016

Candice and her 'wedding posse' as we called them, were terrific. We hired Patchwork Planning to assist with the day-of coordination of our wedding. I was most concerned about the rehearsal, organizing the ceremony and the flow of the reception. Candice eased my mind through it all. She is very timely in answering any and all questions, is very organized and professional, and is also sweet and easy to work with. If you are on the fence at all- just hire them! IT'S SO WORTH IT!

Having a small wedding at an unconventional venue made wedding planning a challenge. Candice helped me get through it all and provided me with a personal coordinator assistant by my side on the wedding day. They eased my mind, kept us on track and dealt with any issues before I even knew what was happening.

My husband and I had the time of our lives and Candice was there every step of the way. They jumped at the opportunity to assist with everything and stayed until the very end of the night to help wrap up all the details. We are so grateful to Patchwork Planning for helping us celebrate our special day without worry!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Willow Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Becky! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day! :)

Madoka · Married on 06/20/2016

Candice was amazing! She was so helpful in helping me plan my destination elopement. She had so many connections with other wonderful vendors which made getting everything coordinated so much simpler, and she was so quick to respond to any question or concern I had. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 06/04/2016

Anniversary Celebration

Willow Planning was a joy to work with. Every question was handled well and the ideas were amazing. Quick responses took the pressure off and made my mind rest easy. The event was wonderful thanks to Carly and her team. I highly recommend Willow Planning!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Willow Planning's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure helping to create such a beautiful 50th anniversary celebration.

Jane · Married on 05/20/2016

Candice and her team were absolutely fantastic!! We could not have asked for a better group to work with. They were so on top of every last detail!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Willow Planning's reply:

Thanks so much Janel! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! :)

Candice is a creative, organized professional with fantastic ideas and an insane ability to handle unexpected surprises or difficulties with grace. Her clients are Top Priority and her ultimate goal is their satisfaction and happiness.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/01/2015

In the process of wedding planning, we quickly realized how hard it was to coordinate all of our vendors and how daunting the scheduling of our big day was going to be. We wanted a go-to person on the day off, someone our vendors could go to with questions, and a problem solver that could think of a plan B if plan A did not go smoothly. We wanted our big day to be completely stress free, so we decided to hire a day of coordinator. This is when we found Candice. She was was affordable and seemed to be a great fit our personality and style. After having a great meeting with her, not only did we learn from her past experiences and suggestions, but we were also thrilled to see she was around our same age and had similar interests. We clicked right away!

On the couple of weeks before the wedding, Candice kept in contact to see how things were going with us, called our vendors to coordinate everything was still on schedule with them, and sent us a finalized draft of our schedule for the big day. The day before, Candice was a huge help by joining our set up crew and also helping us run though our ceremony. This is where Candice shines, she rallied up our wedding party and really helped direct us in putting the ceremony together.

The morning of our big day, Candice and her super handy husband were there bright and early to help set up some last minute things for the reception, such as putting our bridesmaids bouquets together (which turned out beautiful, this girl can do it all!). Candice made sure everything went smoothly and reminded us to keep on schedule. Even our wedding party and some family members commented on her organizational skills and how easy it was to work with her.

All in all, Candice went above and beyond and helped us tremendously leading up to our day. She kept us level headed, provided some solid advice, and did a phenomenal job on our day. We can honestly say that without her our wedding day would not have been as perfect, or stress free!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Linda · event on 06/28/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Candice Mock and I would recommend her to anyone! We had a very involved event with a 2 day set up including florist,photographer, vintage rentals ,caterer and custom table linens. During the entire process of working with her she was always available and made my life so much easier. She made sure everything went perfect from contacting vendors one week early to assisting with set up and anything extra that was needed. She created a timeline for the weekend and insured it was followed. I would love to work with her again!!!

Sent on 07/18/2015
  • User5258402 · event on 06/13/2015

She was fantastic!! Super helpful planning decorationsand helping keep drinks filled and food ready to serve! Great service!!

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • ~

A & S · Married on 05/24/2015

Before you read this, shoot Candice an email to set up a call. You don't want to miss out on her.

We weren't sure we wanted a weekend-of-coordinator - we'd already planned our wedding ourselves, and the people we'd spoken to early on came across as more high maintenance than helpful. However, after our first call with Candice, we knew we wanted to have her calling the shots on our wedding weekend.

Even though our contract was for the weekend itself, Candice incredibly helpful in the planning process (but not overbearingly so). She sent us vendor suggestions, reminded us when we were falling behind schedule, and even made a two-hour round trip to meet us at the venue a few weeks before the wedding.

Over the weekend, Candice's team went far above and beyond the call of duty to ensure everything went smoothly. They put out 100+ electric candles, directed parking in sub-30 weather, strung up 72 paper lanterns perfectly, wrote out guest names on a glass-pane door - anything we envisioned, they executed. On the day of the wedding itself, Candice was always at hand to fix the little things without taking up our time. Last minute photobooth changes, bar shifts, sign changes, and overly drunk guests were all handled with aplomb.

Candice and her team strike the perfect balance of helpful, professional, available & respectful. Would have her work with us again in a heartbeat - she's the perfect person to execute on your ideas.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Willow Planning's reply:

Thanks so much A&S! It was such an honor to be there through your wedding weekend!

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2015

I used Patchwork Planning as a DOC and couldn't be happier. If you are thinking of hiring a DOC, stop thinking and just hire Candace from Patchwork Planning. She was great to work with both the month before and the day of the wedding. She is also quick to respond before the wedding to any questions you may have and is great at dealing with slight issues that may arise the day of your wedding. Candace kept the entire day running smoothly. Thanks for helping make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Willow Planning's reply:

Our pleasure, Lauren! Glad everything was awesome!