Willow Reviews

30 | Pittsburgh, PA

30 Reviews for Willow

We loved our wedding venue for beautiful setting, testy food, and accommodating service. Definitely recommend Willow to others!

Sent on 09/26/2013

James · Married on 03/10/2012

Goof food - Good service - Great Place

Sent on 04/17/2012

Sydney · Married on 05/16/2014

3.5

We chose the Willow Restaurant for our wedding and reception in May. The menu options were very flexible and the staff actually decorate the rented room for you, so all we had to do was drop off our decorations and tell the event coordinator how we wanted it set up. All of the guests were impressed with the quality of the food and the way the room was decorated. The only complaint we had was that the event coordinator didn't seem to be paying attention to when food/drinks should be served. Still, it was a minor issue, and I would still recommend using this place for any type of event!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Caitlin · Married on 08/13/2011

3.5

Everything about my reception experience at Willow was great. The food was beautifully presented and prepared, the event planner was flexible and accommodating with last-minute changes, and the space is beautiful - no additional decor is really needed! My only complaint about the service is that the leftover wedding cake was boxed up with the real flower accents still on the cake. The cake was placed in my freezer (no one checked the cake) and when I returned from my honeymoon the flowers had rotted and the cake had a distinctly floral/rotten taste. In the scheme of things, not a horrible thing to have happen, but something I would have preferred to have avoided nonetheless.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Jean · Married on 04/25/2014

0.2
      1.0
      0.0

We juat had a wedding on April 25 everything was great the food and staff were wonderful

Sent on 04/27/2014