Willow Narrative Reviews

15 | Tulsa, OK

15 Reviews for Willow Narrative

Bonnie · Married on 06/23/2018

Erik and Emily were so fun to work with for our wedding! The first time we met them, we knew they had to be our Videographers! They made the process so easy and so fun! They showed up early and were there until we drove off. We got a preview of the video after only a week-which shows you how dedicated they are and how much they love what they do. I will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Addy · Married on 05/19/2018

Emily and Erik are such a sweet couple who genuinely care to know you and capture your day! They are so talented, and we will be watching our wedding video for years and years!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

kendall · Married on 05/11/2018

The absolute best people to work with. If you ever get the chance to use them for anything, do it!! They are so easy to work with and will blow you away.

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/14/2018

NO BRAINER! My fiancé and I looked for months trying to find someone to capture our wedding day but when we met Erik and Emily - We knew! Willow Narrative was so fun to work with and we got a wonderful video to treasure forever! Their pricing is very affordable for something that lasts a lifetime and we already love watching our video to re-live our wedding day! Getting married can sometimes be a blur but they made sure we have memories that last! We are so thankful!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Willow Narrative's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! It was a blessing to be able to film your wedding day.

Bailey · Married on 02/24/2018

BOOK EMILY & ERIK RIGHT NOW! I searched high and low for a videographer that would be high quaility and affordable. I was about to give up when I found Willow Narrative! I am SO thankful for this couple and the amazing moments they captured on our most special day. Even our friends and family made comments throughout the day about how great they were! Communication was awesome - Emily responded to my emails always within the day and was so helpful regarding the timeline and planning process. I would choose them over and over again!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Willow Narrative's reply:

Thank you so much for this review, Bailey. We were lucky to serve you all on your wedding day!

Hayley · Married on 02/10/2018

Emily and Erik were a dream to work with and helped us get within our budget! They worked so well with all of our other vendors and made the process so easy and low stress, which is difficult to say for a wedding ;) We are so grateful for them and would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Gracy · Married on 02/03/2018

Erik and Emily are an absolute dream to work with! We loved our consultation meeting with them and cannot wait for them to video our big day. I know them personally and would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Gracy · Married on 02/03/2018

Holy moly, Emily and Erik are the absolute BEST! They are not only wonderful in their business, but they are true and genuine friends. They care so deeply for their clients and aim to provide the best quality video possible! I would hands down recommend them for anyone looking for a videographer. So grateful for them and their talents!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Brooke · Married on 12/29/2017

Emily and Erik are amazing and highly gifted wedding videographers!! We LOVED our wedding video! From the music to the footage they got, it was all perfect for us! If you need a videographer, Willow Narrative is the perfect choice! Thank you Emily and Erik for capturing our big day!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Emily · Married on 12/03/2017

Do yourself a favor and book EMILY & ERIK!! They are not only amazing at what they do but are such genuine and kind people. They have big hearts for loving and serving others. They captured the Oklahoma Photography Summit for us and did such a great job, it was a beautiful video but what I loved most was how well they captured what it was like to ACTUALLY be there! Can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Paige · Married on 11/05/2017

Highly recommend Willow Narrative to everyone looking for a videographer! They did my wedding & the video was amazing!!! Literally perfect! Blew my expectations out of the water, truly captured every part of the wedding. Not to mention they are such a sweet couple & a pleasure to work with! I 100% recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Emily · Married on 09/01/2017

Highly recommend Willow Narrative for any event you may have that needs video! Emily and Erik were very professional, but also made my wedding day so fun and stress free! We absolutely adore our video and truly believe that it captures the best day ever, perfectly!

Sent on 10/04/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend these amazing people for wedding videography! Their passion for this art is not only evident in their incredibly creative work, but in the way they communicate with and treat their clients; they made us feel completely comfortable and at peace all the way up until our big day, and truly cared for each of our requests regarding the video. I was ABSOLUTELY STUNNED when we received the final product-- it truly captured the joy and beauty of our wedding day, and we will cherish it forever! Thank you, Emily and Erik!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/23/2016

Willow Narrative was awesome to work with! They captured our day perfectly and were so easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2017

shelbey · Married on 06/16/2015

We own Rosemary Ridge Event Venue and have had the pleasure of having Willow Narrative out to our property for numerous events and have been very impressed by their talent, kindness and value! Erik and Emily, you two at Willow Narrative are bursting with talent and it's always a huge joy to have you out to Rosemary Ridge! If you're looking to book a videographer you won't have any regrets with booking Willow Narrative! God bless you both.

Blessings,