Willow Garden Floral Design Reviews

Willow Garden Floral Design 3
  • Tanya

Tanya Mansir · Married on 09/08/2018

So helpful!

Janel was amazing at our first meeting! I don't know much about flowers - I just knew I wanted a lot of red. She pulled together flowers right in front of me and made different combinations and asked what I thought. Our ceremony was to take place in front of a gazebo, and the flowers hanging on the gazebo were so beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted. The bouquets were big! They looked amazing in the pictures. Janel was great about staying in contact throughout the planning process and the results were perfect!

Willow Garden Floral Design 4
    Willow Garden Floral Design 5
    Willow Garden Floral Design 6
    Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 07/09/2016

Janel and the team at Willow Garden make the most beautiful floral creations. Furthermore, they are passionate about their work and are flexible to last-minute requests. When my mom and I first went to consult Janel about wedding flowers, her eyes lit up and she offered expert suggestions. Throughout the process, she was easy to contact, worked with our budget, and sought the highest quality flowers for my ceremony. On the day of the wedding, the Willow Garden team was punctual and rightly proud of their work. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were lush and fragrant - even better than I could have imagined. She worked with my other vendors to arrange flowers for the cake and created a beautiful overlay for a cross we provided. She also made a beautiful flower crown for my flower girl. I highly recommend Willow Garden if you are seeking a florist who is flexible, friendly, and has excellent attention to detail.

Sent on 02/03/2017